(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 191.
#401 9 years ago

For sale: Star Trek the Next Generation. 10 miles W. of lansing Mi.

This game has been in our collection for about 10 yrs now and was purchase from a very well-known high end collector here in Mi. Since I have owned it it has been trouble free except for a few opto’s which of course have been replaced and are working 100%. The only know cosmetic issues is some neutral zone wear which was like this when I purchased it and has a Kerry protector install, but do also have a Cliffy if you would like to switch(I prefer the Kerry for the neutral zone) other than the minor neutral zone wear the PF appears to be near perfect. There is one broke plastic, the end of the one between the neutral zone and command hole and the left head decal is scuffed up. Have Keys and original manual.
Things I have added:
LEDs all Insert, some GI,Brog ship and translite
Cliffy purple post sleeves
Purple flipper rubbers
Hallmark lighted NCC-1701-D Enterprise ship
Canon domes

Asking $4,300 OBO. I also have a spare set of good used plastics, extra space shuttle and Romulan ships, chrome canon covers plus a sweet detailed large NCC-1701-D Enterprise ship topper available.

Will ship is buyer makes arrangements.
Feel free to contact me with any questions at [email protected].
pics here:

http://s79.photobucket.com/user/cartert_2006/library/Star%20Trek%20the%20Next%20Generation?sort=3&page=1

#402 9 years ago

Fish Tales located in Battle Creek area - cash & carry $2K this week!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15711

#403 9 years ago

A teacher I teach with is looking to buy her first pin. Specifically she wants a South Park. Anyone have any leads on one?

#404 9 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

A teacher I teach with is looking to buy her first pin. Specifically she wants a South Park. Anyone have any leads on one?

I'm shocked teachers like Souh park ! They make teachers look horrible ...

#405 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I'm shocked teachers like Souh park !

Shocked anyone does

#406 9 years ago

Does anyone have any playfield in bad shape they are willing to sell? Condition doesn't matter much, I just want to try my hand at playfield touchups and have a project I'd like to use some for (bartop). Please let me know. Located in southeast mi

#407 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Does anyone have any playfield in bad shape they are willing to sell? Condition doesn't matter much, I just want to try my hand at playfield touchups and have a project I'd like to use some for (bartop). Please let me know. Located in southeast mi

PMd EDIT: well I'm aboot to

#408 9 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

I have a Gottlieb Spirit of 76 that needs a good home.

image.jpg 298 KB

image-105.jpg 392 KB

image-297.jpg 286 KB

image-923.jpg 276 KB

image-711.jpg 366 KB

Good looking machine, what are you asking?

#409 9 years ago

I know I'm not in MI but anyone looking for a very nice Centaur? I'm looking to trade for a higher priced title than it.

#410 9 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

On CL it's down from $1350 to $1150. It looks very clean inside and out.

#411 9 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Just wanted to say that I pm'd with Noobee a bit about the machine and it sounds like he worked really hard on it and did quite a bit of resto. I haven't seen it in person but just wanted to chime in that he seems like he'd be a good pinsider to deal with.

#412 9 years ago

Merry Christmas !!!

#413 9 years ago

What did you do to Spider-Man? He's got a silver skirt on!

#414 9 years ago

Deal pending on this one...Thanks, guys.

My heavily modded AC/DC Pro is for sale. Please check out the FS post here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-pro-huo-southeast-mi-4200

Thanks!

#415 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

What did you do to Spider-Man? He's got a silver skirt on!

Lol...I'm changing the theme to Santa-man ..

#416 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Star Wars eps1 swap kit this is the easiest swap kit ever .

I've seen this and it looks really good.

#418 9 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out, I was going to post it here but was to busy reading the TBL thread!

#419 9 years ago

A little bit off-topic, but is there any interest in getting together a bulk order of either invisiglass, PDI, or Bob's glass for machines? I was thinking about ordering a few sheets and I'm guessing we could get a much better deal if we ordered a whole boatload of the glass in one order. I'm in the NW suburbs of Detroit area but would be willing to help facilitate a big shipment of it if there's enough interest.

Has anyone tried this with any success in getting a substantial discount from Invisi or PDI?

#420 9 years ago

So - did you try Abel Electronics Inc. in St. Clair Shores ? For Glass .

#421 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

A little bit off-topic, but is there any interest in getting together a bulk order of either invisiglass, PDI, or Bob's glass for machines? I was thinking about ordering a few sheets and I'm guessing we could get a much better deal if we ordered a whole boatload of the glass in one order. I'm in the NW suburbs of Detroit area but would be willing to help facilitate a big shipment of it if there's enough interest.
Has anyone tried this with any success in getting a substantial discount from Invisi or PDI?

I love PDI glass but the cost just seems so ridiculously outrageous to me. Yep, I spend thousands on pins & mods but $300 for glass just seems crazy (go figure). I think the main reason is that regular glass can be had for as little as $20.

So while PDI is really, really cool......it's just not 1400% better than regular glass....1400%!!

#422 9 years ago

I have to agree with the above comment, with new tempered glass being $20 and PDI being $300. Also with "bent plastic" being like $5, that solves all my reflection issues for the most part, and at a price i can afford. (All the DMD games at the Ann Arbor pinball museum have a bent plastic glare guard.)

#423 9 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

So - did you try Abel Electronics Inc. in St. Clair Shores ? For Glass .

I have not, but I will. I don't see it on their "online" site however.

#424 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I love PDI glass but the cost just seems so ridiculously outrageous to me. Yep, I spend thousands on pins & mods but $300 for glass just seems crazy (go figure). I think the main reason is that regular glass can be had for as little as $20.
So while PDI is really, really cool......it's just not 1400% better than regular glass....1400%!!

Quoted from cfh:

I have to agree with the above comment, with new tempered glass being $20 and PDI being $300. Also with "bent plastic" being like $5, that solves all my reflection issues for the most part, and at a price i can afford. (All the DMD games at the Ann Arbor pinball museum have a bent plastic glare guard.)

You guys are 100% correct...but I have Invisiglass on nearly all my games. I just love it.

#425 9 years ago

Anybody have a BDK for sale?

#426 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

You guys are 100% correct...but I have Invisiglass on nearly all my games. I just love it.

I think when I stop buying pins I'll start buying PDI glass. Either that or PDI cost drops to sub $100....then I'm in.

#427 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I think when I stop buying pins I'll start buying PDI glass.

So never?! (If you're anything like me.)

#428 9 years ago

Looking for a HS playfield...used or otherwise...just let me know.

#429 9 years ago

Anyone have any luck with the bulk glass quote?

#430 9 years ago

If this comes up twice I am sory, my new computer likes to drop my emails once they get nice and long.

I have a HS pf by cpr. It is the most expensive of the 4 grades they offered, I know this because I bought it originaly (not just taking the word from someone I don't know on ebay)

I have a bdk that I am going to sell. It is my favorite game, but I have a big plan that is going to take some big bucks, and I have fun playing a 900 dollar game (or I am going to have to).
the game is flawless. Since I am a believer in being up front rather than suprises, the only thing that could be consitterd a flaw, is it has a full pf mylar. I never see it and I hate mylar. it is a different kind than what usually is on games it looks thicker, and it dosent dimple. I don't know the story. I am the second owner. But before you stop reading because of the mylar, I will say this. I am a very picky person about pf's, and hate mylar, but on this it doesn't bother me 1 little bit.
ok back to the game. it has a shooter rod with a batman head. it has an amazing led light system, plus it has a rock cab led systm. a quick word about that. it plugs in to the driver and cpu, and has leds under the cab and behind the head, and it is so awesome!!!! before this I have only bought 1 mod in my life and it was led flipper buttons. This system flashes the room area with what is happening with the game play. if you go under the spinner fast, it strobes bright green, different modes cause different effects. I bought a system for all my stern games (he will be set up at patz selling them I highly recommend.)
also it has 3 different action figures, that are bigger and better. everything I didn't mention is perfect. it has the side rails that are around the flipper buttons, not sure if those came stock back then or not.
price is 5200, or partial trade for a game that works 100% and is under 2k, the more under 2k the better. I am 3 miles off the 94 between battle creek and kzoo.
[email protected]

#431 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a HS pf by cpr. It is the most expensive of the 4 grades they offered, I know this because I bought it originaly (not just taking the word from someone I don't know on ebay)

I'll email you again Ron...I guess the first one didn't go through.

#432 9 years ago

Just posted two classic Williams, FP2 and BG, for sale in Kalamazoo. Looking to free up some cash to get 3pinball's NGG.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-firepower-2-and-big-guns-kalamazoo-mi

#433 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a HUO ac/dc? Under cabinet lighting, LED's, shaker motor plus maroonpowder coated trim and legs. I was thinking $4100. Game is mint. As always trades will be considered.
Ed

#434 9 years ago

Looking for a DE time machine or laser war

#435 9 years ago

Saw this gem pop up on CL today. It's for a Bally Midway Kings of Steel. The price is cheap and there is no info on whether it booted up or not. Then I got to the 4th pic (see below). Is that a mouse nest under the glass? Whoa... Clean up just a little before you take pics and post.

In other news, that Firepower 2 in Kalamazoo looks sweet! GLWS, Parabax!

006.jpg006.jpg

#436 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Saw this gem pop up on CL today. It's for a Bally Midway Kings of Steel. The price is cheap and there is no info on whether it booted up or not. Then I got to the 4th pic (see below). Is that a mouse nest under the glass? Whoa... Clean up just a little before you take pics and post.
In other news, that Firepower 2 in Kalamazoo looks sweet! GLWS, Parabax!

Say hello to hantavirus!

006.jpg 48 KB

#437 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for a DE Time Machine or Laser War

Have you seen this CL ad?
southbend.craigslist.org link

Might be worth a try.

#438 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice Shadow? If so shoot me a message I can get you more info. Has alt translight. New ramps, spare set of plastics, no sanctum wear, new decals on head, and flawless playfield. Looking $3400 OBO. Was used in my flip off hunger our new last month and several of the Michigan boys got to see it in person. -Tommy

#439 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Anyone have any luck with the bulk glass quote?

no one has contacted me yet. I'd be in for 2 wb sheet, and at least 5 regular width sheets for openers, so that'd be an order of 7 sheets.

#440 9 years ago

I am sorry, but I think my email is sending stuff to spam. Its a new computer and I am havin a bit of a hard time with the os. I took pics of the cpr HS gold. It is dam nice for a cpr. I have only seen one better out of about 25, and that was the one I bought with no clear so I did it and no crackles. this one has just a couple lines between both blue hotdog inserts, that are not noticeable at all. the clear is as good as you get from cpr athough I can still clear it for you. here are the pics
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/HS%20gold%20cpr?sort=3&page=1
some of them are on my light table so you can see the inserts don't have the crakle. I am havinga heck of a time finding quality pf's. everytime I open a box, my stomach drops because pics lie. since I rely on repeat customers I cant do that, I have to describe the flaws, and not what is right (like it should be)

In the last couple months I have ended up with a few pf's that are not up to my quality expectations and I am going to sell them for less than my cost (I wont charge for the ship I paid)

Here are some pics of a IPB EBD that is just beautiful. Not one little problem that bothers me. and the clear is awesome for production. It is not dimpled, but I can dimple it if I can find another pf that is dimpled, so that may work out,. I am very slowly working on making perminate templates for dimpling pf's. so far just afm and xenon. guess how many dimples afm has?......... about 324, with less than 90 on the front.

If there are any other titles you are looking for, I would like to sell a hand full so I am willing to make some deals. also I would like to find someone who is getting in to restoring pf's. I have about 100 a and b title pf's I have bought to restore, and I just don't have time, and last night I realized I am running out of room (which is a bold startement since I have 4 buildings at the compound. If that is something you are interested, lets talk.
sorry on the ebd and HS I am asking 1200 ea. both are much better than the usuals
cheers, ron
[email protected]
also I am looking for any less than 2500$ games that are working 100%. if we can do some trading, all the better.

Besides the 65 nos pf's I have for sale, I have several that I have done my best work on to make then just amazing. ther is no compairing them to anything else. I have a mirco and a nos afm that are all tweeked and cleared, as well as 4 different levels of xenon (restored, nos, cpr). I have a cleared flight 2k, AND a restored creech (not nude) that looks so good, I am really proud.

so check in and see whats available, and maybe say hi. have a good holiday.
lastly, I am posting a bunch of nos DE maverick pf parts and assemblies. came from a nos pf. I have tried to find a game for it for a year and nothing so I stripped it last night. oh well. My ebay acct is
kubotal3400

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Have you seen this CL ad?
southbend.craigslist.org link
Might be worth a try.

Thanks.

Guy wants a bit too much imo. Plus a bit far. And only sends a couple
Pics.

#442 9 years ago

I am selling a Tales From The Crypt machine. This is from my personal collection, the playfield and cabinet are in very good condition. It looks awesome! I am asking $3000.00 O.B.O

I can be reached at 586-232-9990

Game has the following enhancements:
- Completely Shopped (The game has been taken down to bare play-field and put back together)
- New Dot Matrix Display (DMD) (No worries about this going bad after you get the game)
- New Flipper Coils
- New LED Kit installed on the game (This gives you bright colors)
- NEW pinball rubber kit (Keep the balls bouncing)
- All metal parts and ramps Hand polished (We want them to shine like new)
- 3 Coats of Carnauba Wax (Makes ball go really fast on play field)
- Cliffy Out hole protectors (This will keep your game playing great for years!)

Tales translight-683.JPGTales translight-683.JPG Tales right 2-44.JPGTales right 2-44.JPG Tales Left 2-428.JPGTales Left 2-428.JPG Tales Right3-817.jpgTales Right3-817.jpg Tales left 3-602.JPGTales left 3-602.JPG Tales Fron-815.JPGTales Fron-815.JPG Tales Playfield 1-765.JPGTales Playfield 1-765.JPG Tales Playfield 4-115.JPGTales Playfield 4-115.JPG Tales Playfield 3-439.JPGTales Playfield 3-439.JPG Tales Playfield 2-437.JPGTales Playfield 2-437.JPG
#443 9 years ago

Last trade offer before Christmas ! Anybody want to trade a Whirlwind for Frankenstein plus cash ?
Comes with Christmas spirit ...
Let me know
Call or text
810-588-2649
Mike

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-485.jpgimage-485.jpg
image-980.jpgimage-980.jpg
image-952.jpgimage-952.jpg
image-801.jpgimage-801.jpg
image-25.jpgimage-25.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
#444 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Last trade offer before Christmas !

You were done when you got Spider Man two weeks ago!

Merry Christmas.

#445 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

You were done when you got Spider Man two weeks ago!
Merry Christmas.

You never know when the pinball disease is going to strike !

Merry Christmas Michigander Pinheads.

#446 9 years ago

I'm looking for Pirates of the Caribbean or Lord of the Rings. Anybody?

#447 9 years ago

I'm thinking about the WH2O. I've played it a couple of times there, but I didn't look it over with a fine-toothed comb. Can anyone comment about its condition if you've seen it recently? From the pics, playfield looks pretty nice-- maybe some edge wear near "Big Foot Hot Foot" inserts, and extra ball arrow insert. Plastics seem to be in great shape. There seems to be a pretty good-sized chip off the lower rear edge of the back box. Do the cab colors seem nice and bold or is there any fade? Can anyone comment on the condition from their perspective if you've seen it recently? I really appreciate it!

Posted this on the Brighton Games for sale thread too. Thanks.

#448 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I'm thinking about the WH2O.

I sent you a PM.

#449 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I'm looking for Pirates of the Caribbean or Lord of the Rings. Anybody?

Have you found your LOTR?
I might be selling mine.....I am not too far over the border.....

#450 9 years ago

Still have an Atlantis for sale if anyone wants it.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-992.jpgimage-992.jpg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.