(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,505 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by Pinhead86
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,505 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 191.
#4401 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The other downside is the plexi sags, turns yellow and scratches easily.

Personal preference I guess. Same effect as wearing your amber glasses IMHO.

#4402 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

We used to pay $12 a sheet for playfield glass. Now we pay $25. It's crazy, it was only about 4 or 5 years ago it was half the price. There are some ohio places you can get it cheaper, but then you have to transport it. The place we've always gotten it from is in Wixom, which is really close. But it's just gotten so expensive. At the last show we had it for sale at $40 a sheet and people were pissed. I don't know what to tell them. Glass is awful to handle and store. to give it away at $25 a sheet (which is what we sold it for 1.5 years ago) is just crazy in my eye, it's just not worth it. And it seems like a piece always gets broken in the process too, which kills the minimal profit involved. I would sell it at cost as a service, but the stuff is just so hard to move and transport and store, it's just not worth it.

Oh, the wonders of supply and demand. Even the 11th graders in my Econ class struggle with it.

Just because something used to be cheap does not mean it will be cheap forever.

#4403 6 years ago
Quoted from Coin_Door_Kid:

My 5 pins for 5K. Is it worth it? Interested let me know.
Pics in Profile.

I wonder who this is??? I live in the same township!

#4404 6 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Gottlieb top score. Works, needs some work. Score reels are sticky. Make offer. Be respectful lol.

Without pics, $100 offered. PM me if have pics to send.

#4405 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Well if all goes well, tuesday we will be starting a 12x20 addition for my new gameroom! So I'll be on the lookout for a couple games to start to fill it up!! I'm limited as to games I want to add, but a few on my list would be: RS, T2, NBA Fastbreak, NFL, Space Jam, Space Invaders, Twister, Nitro Groundshaker, possibly some others, including older Bally SS and an EM. If right deal, I could travel outside of MI. PM with what you have. TX!!

Not many replies on my wishlist here but still looking, cash in hand. Will consider others, even a Harlem, High Speed. Let me know. Tx Greg

#4406 6 years ago

Looking to buy a used working and clean Demo Man. Pm me if you have one for sale.

#4407 6 years ago

Listed a nice NGG for sale in GR

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly re-built NGG for sale I’ve been working on completely restoring this machine, and have completed it. It plays 100%. Every piece has been cleaned/repaired/replaced. It...”
2017-11-18
Grand Rapids, MI
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 320 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4408 6 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Listed a nice NGG for sale in GR

Machine - For Sale
No Good GofersNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Freshly re-built NGG for sale

I’ve been working on completely restoring this machine, and have completed it. It plays 100%. Every piece has been cleaned/repaired/replaced. It...”
17 hours ago Grand Rapids, MI 4,100 (OBO)
djblouw

I’ve seen this thing it’s a freaking beaut!

#4409 6 years ago

Anybody need a Polk PSW10? It's been used for about a year for just pinball. $30

#4410 6 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Anybody need a Polk PSW10? It's been used for about a year for just pinball. $30

Dibs - PM sent

#4411 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Link to gameplay video:

Update: reduced price. Looking for cash sale! Make me a reasonable offer. This game was restored with a new clearcoated play...”

2017-11-19
Saginaw, MI
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 539 times

Beautiful TZ. Hoping to drum up some trades!

#4412 6 years ago

man, I hope you net a shaq attack outta that trade

#4413 6 years ago

Putting up a few games for sale. I'll take some pics tonight. Ill post them here or send them to you directly.

Road Show ($3400): Nice condition. Red and Ted work fully. The only issue is that there is a deformity to the plexi in front of the DMD.
Scuba ($950): Nice condition, has LED installed. This is the game that you would have played at MPE over the years.
Jungle Queen ($475): This is a working project. The playfiled is in poor shape and that's why I am calling it a project. I have a spare playfiled that is in better shape but it will still need some work before it is worthwhile to do a playfield swap. The game has new legs and I have new monkey drop targets ready to be installed. If you wanted to re-theme a pin, here is your chance.

Thanks!

#4414 6 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

man, I hope you net a shaq attack outta that trade

He's so ashamed he's "asking for a friend"

#4415 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Going to drop off shaq attaq in tilted81's garage. Merry Christmas buddy!

#4416 6 years ago

Star Trek next gen 4500. Baywatch 2000. Brighton mi. Direct email only please to [email protected]

#4417 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

He’s not ashamed, he’s also NOT dropping it off in my garage..

#4418 6 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

he’s also NOT dropping it off in my garage..

why not? It's getting cold outside...you could burn it for heat.

#4419 6 years ago

Hey! I have Shaq and I guess I could trade for a TZ. Let me know! Haha

#4420 6 years ago

I have a very nice, blinged-out Pinbot I might be willing to trade. It has the blue/Red displays, blue/red powder coated legs, side rails and lock down bar, blue/red rubber rings, lit flipper buttons, etc.. LEDs throughout. The playfield is in beautiful condition. The only issue is the topper is cracked and the cabinet is in average, but solid condition. Not really looking to sell - not even really wanting to trade - but always looking. Let me know if you are interested and what you have.

#4421 6 years ago

Basement find! I know someone (who is a home inspector) who knows someone (a client going to sell a house as part of an estate) that has a 1965 Williams Pot O Gold that wants to know it's value and if anyone is interested in buying it. Neither of these two are familiar with pinball or Pinside. What was said was, "The lights dim. No lights come on until flippers are pressed. Flippers are inoperative." The playfield does not look too bad from what I can see in some dim photos, but not too sure about that. I emailed photos to Clay yesterday, but did not get a response so he is probably busy. If anyone is interested, PM me your email address and I will send you the photos I have. If still interested, I can get you some contact info. If someone has an idea on it's value, let me know that too. I told him it was probably worth less than $300 with it needing work (a Project pin) - just as a wild guess.

#4422 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Basement find! I know someone (who is a home inspector) who knows someone (a client going to sell a house as part of an estate) that has a 1965 Williams Pot O Gold that wants to know it's value and if anyone is interested in buying it. Neither of these two are familiar with pinball or Pinside. What was said was, "The lights dim. No lights come on until flippers are pressed. Flippers are inoperative." The playfield does not look too bad from what I can see in some dim photos, but not too sure about that. I emailed photos to Clay yesterday, but did not get a response so he is probably busy. If anyone is interested, PM me your email address and I will send you the photos I have. If still interested, I can get you some contact info. If someone has an idea on it's value, let me know that too. I told him it was probably worth less than $300 with it needing work (a Project pin) - just as a wild guess.

200 at best, not much love out there for this game

#4423 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Lights aren't supposed to come on until you hit the flippers. Then you press the credit button on the coin door and off you go to play a game. That's how Williams EM's do it.

#4424 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a clean, working Demo man. I have a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean That I would be willing to trade If you don't want to sell it outright. I would need money with...”
2017-11-24
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 87 times

#4425 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Demolition ManWanted! “Looking to buy a clean, working Demo man. I have a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean That I would be willing to trade if you don't want to sell it outright. Also perfer the seller t...”
2 days ago West Bloomfield Township, MI
Wanted
Pinball7

PM Sent

#4426 6 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Dragon project game for sale for $300 firm. Looks to be complete but have never tried it. Bottom edge of the CPU has the wires soldered on directly so swapping in a different/new CPU board would mean rebuilding those 2-3 connectors. CPU board is very clean however. Email me for pics.
Thanks,
John

#4427 6 years ago

Does anyone know a tech that can look at a couple of my games? I'm in northern MI, by Petoskey. Tx!

#4428 6 years ago

I have a nice players: MSF $2400obo & a Fun House $3900 w a Mirco play field$775(NIB) up for sale.

#4429 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I have a very nice, blinged-out Pinbot I might be willing to trade. It has the blue/Red displays, blue/red powder coated legs, side rails and lock down bar, blue/red rubber rings, lit flipper buttons, etc.. LEDs throughout. The playfield is in beautiful condition. The only issue is the topper is cracked and the cabinet is in average, but solid condition. Not really looking to sell - not even really wanting to trade - but always looking. Let me know if you are interested and what you have.

Pics available upon request.

#4430 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling or trading my very nice Twilight Zone pinball machine. Game plays great no issues with it. I shopped it out recently with new Titan rubbers, new balls, added a lot of new L...”
2018-01-24
Richfield, MI
Trade
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 1455 times

open to trades

#4431 6 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I have a nice players: MSF $2400obo & a Fun House $3900 w a Mirco play field$775(NIB) up for sale.

I still need to come up and check out your Dialed-In...you need to come over and check out Alien.

#4432 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I still need to come up and check out your Dialed-In...you need to come over and check out Alien.

For sure! You're welcome to stop by anytime you like.

#4434 6 years ago

Pirates listed in the market place. Looking to sell or trade for games on my wishlist.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super Nice Stern POTC for sale or for trade. Plays 100 percent with no errors. Backglass can change colors. Looking to trade for games on my wishlist but would sell it outright.”
2017-12-24
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 849 times

#4435 6 years ago

Selling my TWD Prem. PM if interested.

#4436 6 years ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

Selling my TWD Prem. PM if interested.

New code just came out, you sure? GLWTS.

#4437 6 years ago

lowered my TZ price in market place. Make me a reasonable offer if interested you never know.

#4438 6 years ago

Just placed an add for my JP. It's a really nice example, plug & play.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A really nice JP. Game plays & looks great! Very little wear. It has been in a private collection most of it's life. The only wear visible is around the scoops. A Cliffy would ...”
2017-12-04
Cheboygan, MI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 581 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4439 6 years ago

Baby Pacman. Major project. Make offer. Rockford.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Major project. Make offer. Bad cabinet. All boards appear to be there. Pinball table is dirty but seems complete. Never plugged in. Don’t know the state of any of it. Selling p...”
2017-12-05
Rockford, MI
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 379 times

#4440 6 years ago

Got that Star Trek next gen all cleaned and new rubber and rebuilt flippers. really nice example. brighton mi.
direct email please [email protected]

#4441 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Got that Star Trek next gen all cleaned and new rubber and rebuilt flippers. really nice example. brighton mi.
direct email please [email protected]
detroit.craigslist.org link

Nice one!

#4442 6 years ago

Just needs the LED translite treatment...
Wish I could remember who did that

#4443 6 years ago

I have a no fear, space station, cue ball, and sttng for sale/trade, northern indiana

#4444 6 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Just needs the LED translite treatment...
Wish I could remember who did that

That would have been me: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ahhhtotal-led-failsttng

#4445 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

holland.craigslist.org link

#4446 6 years ago

I know,
I was leaving the door open for you to toot your own horn without going BEEP BEEP!

Seriously tho, that is one of the best uses of LEDs I have ever seen!

#4447 6 years ago

My GoT Pro is available for sale. PM if interested.

#4448 6 years ago

What is everyone’s opinion on newer sterns? As in which one is their favorite. I have a Aerosmith pro that I’m thinking about finally unboxing. GOT? Star Wars? Ghostbusters?

#4449 6 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What is everyone’s opinion on newer sterns? As in which one is their favorite. I have a Aerosmith pro that I’m thinking about finally unboxing. GOT? Star Wars? Ghostbusters?

Of those if I had to chose one I'd go GoT. No idea how GotG will turn out since it's still in code infancy.

#4450 6 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

GB is garbage, quickest game I've ever owned
GOT is fantastic and point system is awesome. In a way I feel like Star Wars system is so similar but simpler, so it would be a tough call betwixed the 2.

There are 9,505 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/89?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.