(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 191.
#4201 6 years ago

that hulk was in a fire. missing power supply and CPU board (and inter-connectors). i bet that sound board is toast too, which sucks, because those are difficult to find. just saying, but your price is rather hopeful at best.

#4202 6 years ago

I have a 4-player arcade cabinet for MAME. This is always popular with kids.
detroit.craigslist.org link

#4203 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

...but your price is rather hopeful at best.

Sure sure how aboot a $4,200 FT?

#4204 6 years ago

Fish tales is sold

#4206 6 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

Bally Eight Ball. nice back glass and play field. project $650 come get it. here is the market ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53528

Have a Gotham pool table to trade plus cash and your in Owasso right

#4207 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Have a Gotham pool table to trade plus cash and your in Owasso right

It's gone. Sorry

#4208 6 years ago

That went fast congrats on selling

#4209 6 years ago

Thx. I priced to move it fast. Room is what I need. Don't see em with nice originaI back Glass and play field to often.

#4210 6 years ago

Gladiators almost HUO quality 2200

#4211 6 years ago

Anyone see the Craigslist ad for the three Kiss project games:

#4212 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Anyone see the Craigslist ad for the three Kiss project games:

The whole state did. $400 worth of machines for $2700. What a frigg'n bargain.

#4213 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

The whole state did. $400 worth of machines for $2700. What a frigg'n bargain.

its listed 10 times a day. just like the pacinko machine, table model pinballs, and a group of dmd games with no prices but you have to message them and give them your name, phone number, address, ss number, wifes maiden name, yada yada yada...then they will tell you a price maybe. must have lots of time on hands to want a million emails just asking "what does game x cost".....when its easy enough to put asking price in an ad.

#4214 6 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

its listed 10 times a day. just like the pacinko machine, table model pinballs

As much as I respect, use and enjoy the free ad model of Craigslist, I would like to see them implement a small charge per ad. It could be $1. Hell it could be $0.25 but that small charge would stop 90% of the garbage we have to sift through by those who take advantage and overrun the system with spam. "Free Stuff" ads would remain free. Everything else, $0.25 per ad. Since CL is non profit, proceeds could benefit any number of charities around the country.

#4215 6 years ago

Sorry I asked.

As you were.

#4216 6 years ago

Looking for a STLE.

#4217 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Looking for a STLE.

I have one, PM me , Im in lansing, MI

#4218 6 years ago

If anyone needs NASCAR parts I picked one up today out of a storage. It had no boards except the CPU in the backbox :/

#4219 6 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

If anyone needs NASCAR parts I picked one up today out of a storage. It had no boards except the CPU in the backbox :/

How are the ramps, sling plastics and plastic to the left of the right ramp?

#4220 6 years ago

I haven't unloaded it yet but I will (as soon as some help shows up!). Kind of hoping someone wants the whole darn thing.

#4221 6 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I haven't unloaded it yet but I will (as soon as some help shows up!). Kind of hoping someone wants the whole darn thing.

How much for the whole darn thing?

#4222 6 years ago

It's currently pending locally.

#4223 6 years ago

I agree totally.
c list should charge some type of LIST fee. it won't hurt anyone . pinside fees if your game sells is fine and works out well.
it certainly would help clean up c list. the daily multicade ads and pachinko machines and speaker repair trade work for pinball machines gets old...lol

Quoted from Underspin:

As much as I respect, use and enjoy the free ad model of Craigslist, I would like to see them implement a small charge per ad. It could be $1. Hell it could be $0.25 but that small charge would stop 90% of the garbage we have to sift through by those who take advantage and overrun the system with spam. "Free Stuff" ads would remain free. Everything else, $0.25 per ad. Since CL is non profit, proceeds could benefit any number of charities around the country.

#4224 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the original owner. I took delivery almost exactly one year ago. There are currently 698 plays listed in the audit and this is accurate (audits have never been cleared). The m...”
2017-08-31
Novi, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 426 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also, a 4-player arcade cabinet:

#4225 6 years ago

Im looking for a rocky & Bullwinkle or DE Simpsons

#4226 6 years ago

Playboy 35th Anniversary by Data East--Been in my personal collection the last 18 years and we'll taken care of. Works 100% and is plug and play. New Rottendog power supply just installed. $1800

Nascar by Stern--Plug and play and working 100%. Nice game. $2750

Time Machine by Data East--Project game with many new boards, some solenoids not working but I've not had time for this game...my loss is your gain. $1400

Medieval Madness by Williams--Upper and lower cabinet only along with original translight, legs included and speaker panel. $800 obo. NO PLAYFIELD OR BOARDS.

Email me for more information or call me at 269-979-3836 please ask for John. NO SHIPPING OR TEXT MESSAGES, THIS NUMBER IS MY LAND LINE.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4228 6 years ago

Just listed a Space Station for trade in the Marketplace. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, close to Michigan border.

#4229 6 years ago

I'm trying to clear my pincloset. Here's a list of things:

2x sam stern shakers
1 pair of sam stern cab side rails
1 lockdown bar that was scuffed from factory
Family guy manual, plastic set and decal set. Some parts missing from plastic and decal set.
Tron pro manual
Stern Star Trek Premium Manual
White Water manual, schematic, mountain plastic and new subway.
Acdc premium manual
Tron light cycle light up kit and undercab lighting
24x black rubber leg caster holders. This stops the game from moving on a non carpet floor.
A set of new mirror blades for a sam stern cabinet
Pinball armor. Is wide body and can support a topper. Used 4-5 times.
Plastic popcorn machine. Air pop. Looks cool in gameroom. Lights up.

Would prefer to offload all of it for a good price. Local pickup preferred.

#4230 6 years ago

Looking for a Gay 90's any condition (within reason, projects ok). Gay 90's is a Williams pinball from 1970. (If over 100 miles we can meet half way.)

#4231 6 years ago

I'm looking for a machine in the $1500 range. I am in Holland, MI, let me know if you have something. Thanks!

#4232 6 years ago

Looking for a loaner Star Wars Pro. I will mod it for free and deliver it back to you if you are within 150miles. I could need it for up to 6weeks. Pm me of you are interested.

Thanks
Chris

#4233 6 years ago

LAH light project listed in market

1800 firm

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Condition Italian reimport A little ware on ticket and scoops as normal Cleaned waxed new rubbers and balls Flippers rebuilt Cool white comet Leds in GI and backglas...”
2017-09-23
Portage, MI
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 466 times

#4234 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I'm looking for a machine in the $1500 range. I am in Holland, MI, let me know if you have something. Thanks!

I saw a Big Guns on the Grand Rapids Craigslist for $1400. Not sure if you took a peak but figured I'd mention it.

#4235 6 years ago

I have a couple machines listed in the Market (JD and WPT). I said I wasn't going to ship but a pinsider mailed me an offer and said he'd pay for NAVL to come get it. I clicked this person's name and they are a new pinsider member that joined just today and even donated. Still, this sounds like typical CL shenanigans doesn't it?

#4237 6 years ago

Cl is useless and not worth my time anymore.

#4238 6 years ago
Quoted from Miknan:

I have a couple machines listed in the Market (JD and WPT). I said I wasn't going to ship but a pinsider mailed me an offer and said he'd pay for NAVL to come get it. I clicked this person's name and they are a new pinsider member that joined just today and even donated. Still, this sounds like typical CL shenanigans doesn't it?

That does sound strange. Can we ask the account name?

#4239 6 years ago

Maybe he has been on the site as a non-member and joined to buy your game?

#4240 6 years ago

I thought it possible he signed up just to message me. I found it strange he donated also. I think it best I don't mention names.

#4241 6 years ago

Maybe they fell in the same camp I did...I wasn't verified until today, but I verified because I went to reply to a PM and couldn't without verifying. The pop-up said there was a rash of spam PM's.
That said, given the state of the interweb these days, caution is certainly warranted.

#4242 6 years ago

It's risky, so if you decide to go ahead, you should certainly make sure you take precautions. For example, don't ship until you have funds wired to a bank account separate from your normal check-writing account.

Personally, I don't even bother with Craigslist at all anymore and very rarely deal with buyers who have no standing on Pinside. A quick phone conversation can also be very revealing.

#4243 6 years ago

Yeah, I'm not going to sell it that way. I'd like to keep it local so the buyer can thoroughly check it out.

#4244 6 years ago
Quoted from Miknan:

Yeah, I'm not going to sell it that way. I'd like to keep it local so the buyer can thoroughly check it out.

Wouldnt worry about it, should sell quick i would have bought that jd if i hadnt already picked one up a few months ago. Glws

#4245 6 years ago

That JD is really tempting I'd have to sell something (or get a loan!) to afford it though :/ It's a SuperPin!

#4246 6 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

That JD is really tempting I'd have to sell something (or get a loan!) to afford it though :/ It's a SuperPin!

I've been thinking similarly given I just bought a machine.

#4247 6 years ago

I have a Flash Gordon (players condition) that I'm looking to trade. I also have a Laser War (it might be spoken for). Looking to trade for something on my wish list, could add cash. I'm a System 11 fan. Also, have a nice Space Station. I'm located in Fort Wayne, IN but travel to Coldwater, MI on the weekends.

#4248 6 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

Im looking for a rocky & Bullwinkle or DE Simpsons

I have a DE Simpsons for sale. Message me and I can get you pics and tell you all about it.

#4249 6 years ago

Which one of you sharks got the who done it plus El Toro and 2 video games on cl for $500?

#4250 6 years ago

Anybody have a big ball bowler for sale/trade?
Im in South East Michigan
Pm me with details

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/85?hl=kenm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.