(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 190.
#4151 6 years ago

Still have a Victory for sale or trade ($1300). I also have a JVL Vortex touchscreen system for $700 or can toss in on a trade.

Quoted from tbmi:

Still looking for a trading partner for my Victory. I would sell outright if I could find another pin in the same price range.

Machine - For Trade
For Trade: VictoryUsed, working and clean “Finally back from vacation and thought I would try this again. I have a working Victory machine that I am looking to trade for another machine. The Victory is in very nice conditi...”

Trade
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#4152 6 years ago

Looking for a BSD and a Walking Dead Pro in the area. Let me know what you have. I have a decent JP I'd be willing to trade and/or good ole cash...

#4153 6 years ago

I have a HUO 3rd owner Tron Pro that I may be interested in trading. Has several mods including Flynn's arcade, light cycles, color DMD, speaker light kit, LED OCD, and more. Does not have the lighted ramps.

#4154 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a beautiful Spider-Man pinball machine with mods. I got this game from a collector's gameroom. The game has tasteful mods including LEDS, Mirror Blades, and Red Flipper bats...”
2017-09-12
Flint, MI
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 316 times

#4155 6 years ago

WOZ in gone, but I still have my Taxi and Fathom in the market place. I've had several trades and offers but still up for sale or trade...

#4156 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Still have a Victory for sale or trade ($1300). I also have a JVL Vortex touchscreen system for $700 or can toss in on a trade.

I took my ad off of the marketplace since it looks like I will just keep my machine. However, as always, I will still listen to offers if anyone is interested

#4157 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I took my ad off of the marketplace since it looks like I will just keep my machine. However, as always, I will still listen to offers if anyone is interested

Noooo!!!! Put that ad back up!!

#4158 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I don't get what the point of taking the ad down is? Just because it's not selling? If nobody knows you have it for sale then what are the chances some one will come along to buy/trade it? That doesn't make any sense to me.

John

#4159 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I don't get what the point of taking the ad down is? Just because it's not selling? If nobody knows you have it for sale then what are the chances some one will come along to buy/trade it? That doesn't make any sense to me.
John

Too many low ballers in the marketplace - worse than Craigslist.

#4160 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I'll give you $300 if you deliver to Toronto

#4161 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I'll give you $300 if you deliver to Toronto

$301!

#4162 6 years ago

Crap.

I cant compete with you rich Americans.

#4163 6 years ago

I Have a black hole for sale, players condition 1400.00 call or text 574 361 9561 Paul

#4164 6 years ago

Id agree, I have 3 people from pinside offer me 2,000 for a refurbished, clean getaway

#4165 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

I Have a black hole for sale, players condition 1400.00 call or text 574 361 9561 Paul

Will you go any lower?

#4166 6 years ago

Looking for a nice/players Fish Tales. Also, any Sega pins for sale in here?

Thanks,
Zamp

#4167 6 years ago

I can do 1399.00 on black hole

#4168 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

I can do 1399.00 on black hole

Dang 1398.99 was my highest. Ugh sorry it didn't work out!

#4169 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

Id agree, I have 3 people from pinside offer me 2,000 for a refurbished, clean getaway

I had someone on Pinside offer me $500 for my Getaway without ever seeing it, and there was no ad posted. He just found it on the pinside map. I sold it locally for $2500

#4170 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

2k is a fair offer sight unseen and you got it priced at market price and you don't have to sell it that cheap if you don't want to but as buyers where gonna try to get the best deal as possible and you the seller are trying to get the most you can and it helps if you know who your dealing with as far as giving a good deal to a small collector or not budging if it's someone who's just gonna flip it that part i get so good luck with sale and deal with paul b with confidence he's a good pinsider

#4171 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

I still kick myself for passing on a getaway for $1,700 because i was to lazy to drive a few hours to get it.

#4172 6 years ago

So I guess a $3800 one is right out, then?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/markham-york-region/getaway-high-speed-ii-williams-pinball/1285822912

I'd sooner do a one-way van rental and get the one in Philly.

#4173 6 years ago

I've had a lowballer offer less than half my asking price on something and then ask if I had anything else for sale.
I mean negotiating is one thing...

#4174 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Well if all goes well, tuesday we will be starting a 12x20 addition for my new gameroom! So I'll be on the lookout for a couple games to start to fill it up!! I'm limited as to games I want to add, but a few on my list would be: RS, T2, NBA Fastbreak, NFL, Space Jam, Space Invaders, Twister, Nitro Groundshaker, possibly some others, including older Bally SS and an EM. If right deal, I could travel outside of MI. PM with what you have. TX!!

Still looking, not many replies. Not looking for HUO, just rather it's mostly working. Adding Flash to the list as well... Hoping addition is mostly done next week!!

#4175 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Victory is sold. Now I'm looking for a machine in the $1300 to $1400 range.

#4176 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Congratulations Tom!!

John

#4177 6 years ago

come get my escape from the lost world!!!tbmi

#4178 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

If you can cough up another $100 there's a broken Superman on Craigslist.

Oh and hey if you want to save $200 there's a broken Kiss with no backglass there too. Such amazing deals on CL I wish I could buy them all.

#4179 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

What are you looking for?

#4180 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

If you can cough up another $100 there's a broken Superman on Craigslist.
Oh and hey if you want to save $200 there's a broken Kiss with no backglass there too. Such amazing deals on CL I wish I could buy them all.

In the post project pins thread another Pinsider said that the same person has been trying to sell the broken Superman for 1-/2 years now, threatening to fix it up if none buys it. Now that seller is selling a Kiss with rust seen in the head.

#4181 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

What are you looking for?

Something in the $1300 to $1400 within a short drive of western Michigan. Looking for something with a ramp (or ramps) and multiball. Yeah, I know, good luck...but that is why I am keeping my options open.

#4182 6 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

come get my escape from the lost world!!!tbmi

It's on my radar. Just a little more than I can swing at this time.

#4183 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Something in the $1300 to $1400 within a short drive of western Michigan. Looking for something with a ramp (or ramps) and multiball. Yeah, I know, good luck...but that is why I am keeping my options open.

Good luck is right....

LoL

Good luck man, not much on my end for ya. But Ill keep an ear to the ground

#4184 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Players condition f14 fit the bill? I'm just south of Chicago.

#4185 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

In the post project pins thread another Pinsider said that the same person has been trying to sell the broken Superman for 1-/2 years now, threatening to fix it up if none buys it. Now that seller is selling a Kiss with rust seen in the head.

Per fixing the broken Superman I love that he "threatens" the only people remotely qualified to do the work in the first place. GLWT, bud.

#4186 6 years ago

Selling a Bobby Orr Power Play project game. Has the original -17MPU that has a steady green light on it. The MPU has been "fixed" for acid before but not good enough, I'd just replace it entirely. Driver board has a burnt resistor or two. Two burned coils under the playfield. Backglass is nice with no flaking but a couple of hairline scratches that probably wont show when lit up. Playfield is dirty and drying out with some paint loss here and there, needs to be totally shopped. Plastics all good. Cabinet is average. Game is complete with cash box and manual. $500 as it sits.
No shipping, no text messages. Pictures upon request if you email your address. Call me for more info.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4187 6 years ago

Lowered the price on the Super Straight pinball to $600

Machine - For Sale
Super Straight Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Game is very clean with factory Euro Clear coat! Works great on 1player mode. It occasionally has problems not ending on the last ball on a multiplayer game. If you are into Sega...”
2017-08-01
Flint, MI
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 488 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4188 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling a Bobby Orr Power Play project game. Has the original -17MPU that has a steady green light on it. The MPU has been "fixed" for acid before but not good enough, I'd just replace it entirely. Driver board has a burnt resistor or two. Two burned coils under the playfield. Backglass is nice with no flaking but a couple of hairline scratches that probably wont show when lit up. Playfield is dirty and drying out with some paint loss here and there, needs to be totally shopped. Plastics all good. Cabinet is average. Game is complete with cash box and manual. $500 as it sits.
No shipping, no text messages. Pictures upon request if you email your address. Call me for more info.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

SOLD.

Thanks
John

#4189 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Lowered the price on the Super Straight pinball to $600

Machine - For Sale
Super StraightNeeds minor work “Game is very clean with factory Euro Clear coat! Works great on 1player mode. It occasionally has problems not ending on the last ball on a multiplayer game.

If you are into Sega...”
16 days ago Flint, MI 600 (OBO)
galaxian

Check your inbox

#4190 6 years ago

Updated listing of games for sale.

Secret Service, I've had no time to do anything with it. It's a project game and untested but the boards look clean. Some playfield wear and a few items missing from the playfield but I can make the game complete with parts from a second playfield...or buy the entire second playfield and swap it in the cabinet instead....we'll figure it out. $500 for the basic game and something for the second playfield if you want it too.

Time Machine, another project game that has a lot of new boards and displays in it and it does go into attract mode and tries to play but a few of the solenoids are not working and I just don't have the time for it. The left ramps are broken/cracked but still very functional........a players game for sure. Not a easy game to find though and it could be saved if your into it but I'm not. New Rottendog CPU, PPB board, Power supply board and Pinscore displays. $1400

Nascar, very nice game and working 100% with very little play. Not much else to say on this one, except its plug and play. $2750

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4191 6 years ago

Considering trading my MMR for Funhouse / TZ + cash. If anyone is looking for an MMR let me know.

#4192 6 years ago

Hello- I'm selling my Elektra, feel free to check it out and let me know if you have any questions- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-elektra-4

#4193 6 years ago

I have a fully working Big Brave (2 player version of Big Indain) with a nice unrestored playfield that I'd like to trade +/- cash for another EM. Prefer EM's with "normal" flipper area and size.

#4194 6 years ago

Everything here sold except for a nice and fully working and clean Nascar for $2750 and a DE Time Machine with lots of new boards but still needs some TLC for $1400. No shipping.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4195 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Well if all goes well, tuesday we will be starting a 12x20 addition for my new gameroom! So I'll be on the lookout for a couple games to start to fill it up!! I'm limited as to games I want to add, but a few on my list would be: RS, T2, NBA Fastbreak, NFL, Space Jam, Space Invaders, Twister, Nitro Groundshaker, possibly some others, including older Bally SS and an EM. If right deal, I could travel outside of MI. PM with what you have. TX!!

Final inspection was today, finally passed!! Have a few small things to do, but ready to start moving in games---yay! So I'm still looking for a game or 2. Rather be on my list, but will consider others. Not needing HUO, just working, except for older Bally's, I can do projects with those Let me know--TX!!

#4196 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a Genesis? Something else came up that I really want to pick up and something has to go. Genesis has clear freeplay40 ramps and cliffy's installed, NOS translite, LEDs, 4 brand new pop bumper boards, includes a flipper rebuild kit that hasn't been installed because flippers are still plenty strong, manual, and a few other extras. Doesn't have ground mods done so I'm sure that would be a good idea. The robot reveal isn't working and I haven't looked into it at all yet. Has a few cracked plastics, but plays well overall. $1500 obo

This is the machine in action.

Will also have a 4 Roses reverse wedge-head for sale as well, the condition is still a bit unknown on that one price will be cheap.

#4197 6 years ago

Looking for an Eight ball deluxe, sorcerer, Flash Gordon. I have a ghostbusters pro for trade.

#4198 6 years ago

someone trade me a game for my Escape From The lost World. its in the market place.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52131

#4199 6 years ago

Have my hulk project for sale, cant seem to uplpoad pics here anymore, so here is link to my CL add, located Brooklyn, Mi . I would trade for a fully working game that can have mismatched cabinet, bad playfield , trashed artwork on it etc as I'd like to have a game all custom painted for our street art project here in Brooklyn

jxn.craigslist.org link

#4200 6 years ago

Very nice Fish Tales Home use for the last 20 years, and looks like it was HUO before then as well. $4,200 no trades- Lots of pics on my CL add. Have buyer that has indicated they are sending deposit, but will still be for sale until received.

jxn.craigslist.org link

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.