(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 191.
#4101 6 years ago

I wanted to say I was over J dayhuffs the other day, and was playing that nascar. I would own that game at 3k if I didn't have dale jr. I didn't ask, but it sure looks huo to me. If it ever was on route I doubt it made any money.

Anyone have any nos/new repro pf's they want to sell or trade?
cheers, kruz

I have become totally addicted to collecting coins, so I am always willing to trade for or buy any coins. here is an example of my ne heroin
ebay.com link: 1917 S Standing Liberty Quarter Almost FH Type 1 Solid Gem BU Better Date

That's a full tittie. back in 17 they had bare tities on the quarters, now one flops out for a second and it is a national debate. what has happened to this country?

I have a NOS original owner dale jr that I am looking to trade or sell. asking 3700. 335 games played on accounting, BUT if I don't get 10k on the first ball I start a new game, so I would say more like 332 games. Ha kidding, more like 200. I opened the box about 3 maybe 4 years ago, I loose track of time, . Goodie bag has never been open, 564 of 600 made
cheers, kruzman

#4102 6 years ago

I am confusing nos with HUO on the dale JR game. sorry

#4103 6 years ago

Do you guys know someone in Lansing area that can come once in a while and do maintenance on my machines?
Thanks

#4104 6 years ago

I do in-home service in Lansing.
email [email protected]

#4105 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

email [email protected]

Would trust any machine with you Clay

Thumbs up all the way

#4106 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Do you guys know someone in Lansing area that can come once in a while and do maintenance on my machines?
Thanks

Quoted from cfh:

email [email protected]

Clay's the man!

#4107 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

email [email protected]

Clay, do you work on Juke's??

#4108 6 years ago

Sorry do not work on jukes

#4109 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
KISS (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice Kiss pro. HUO mirror blades, shaker, topper, cliffy, titan translucent rubbers, under cabinet lights, led leg lights, flipper button lights. For sale or trade. I have ...”
2017-08-09
Jackson, MICHIGAN
4,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 754 times

#4110 6 years ago

Have a Game Plan Sharpshooter that's in decent condition but doesn't boot up. GI comes on, displays flash a few times and a couple gunshots sound but that's about it. I removed the battery that had some corrosion on it's connectors but nowhere else that I could see, but I suspect the mpu needs to be worked on/replaced.

Has a real solid cabinet and a very nice backglass, playfield is decent but does have some wear at the inserts, pops and left flipper. Flipper mechs will need to be rebuilt as well.

Asking $475.

Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Has a very nice backglass and solid cabinet. Playfield has some wear, flipper mechs need to be rebuilt. All plastics are there but a few are warped. Does not boot. GI comes on, di...”
2017-07-18
Alpena, MI
375 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 182 times

#4111 6 years ago

Just Listed A really Nice Stern Elvis, looking to trade for games on my wishlist but willing to sell. Pm me with any trade offers.

#4113 6 years ago

I have a beautiful Spider-Man (2007) pinball machine with mods. I got this game from a collector's gameroom. The game has tasteful mods including LEDS, Mirror Blades, and Red Flipper bats. No magnet burn and play field is in great condition. $5700 in Flint area. I will post market advertisement this weekend but figured you all wanted a local pre-sale

#4114 6 years ago

I'm selling a HUO SMVE and 4 other machines
Restored Flash Gordon
Demo Man on Steroids
Totally Customized Rob Zombie Refinery Edition #1
WWE LE #71

PM me if you're interested in any of these machines.

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling a Pinball Refinery #3 HUO Ghostbusters Pro that I took in on trade from a customer of mine. It is like new condition, no insert problems with a long list of my Refiner...”
2017-11-08
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 1214 times

#4115 6 years ago

Im selling Gottlieb spiderman, STNGG, Big guns, Black Hole , Mario Andretti, Cue Ball Wizard, ..hs2

#4116 6 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'm selling a HUO SMVE and 4 other machines
Restored Flash Gordon
Demo Man on Steroids
Totally Customized Rob Zombie Refinery Edition #1
WWE LE #71
PM me if you're interested in any of these machines.
Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
Selling a HUO Spider-Man VE with some upgradesHome Used Only (HUO) “I am selling this HUO SMVE for a customer of mine. It is in very great condition with a few upgrades that have been added to it.

Tilt Graphic Mirror Blades Spiderman Web Artwork
I...”
3 days ago Muskegon, MI 6,795
HemiOrange09

Is this the SMVE that was at the PATZ this last year?

#4117 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Taxi- HUO Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner of this home use only Taxi, game is near perfect. Open to trades or for sale. Cabinet and playfield are very nice. Please review all pictures to determine c...”
2017-08-31
Richfield, MI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 828 times
Contributed to Pinside
I know price is high but make an offer or trade..

#4118 6 years ago

Well if all goes well, tuesday we will be starting a 12x20 addition for my new gameroom! So I'll be on the lookout for a couple games to start to fill it up!! I'm limited as to games I want to add, but a few on my list would be: RS, T2, NBA Fastbreak, NFL, Space Jam, Space Invaders, Twister, Nitro Groundshaker, possibly some others, including older Bally SS and an EM. If right deal, I could travel outside of MI. PM with what you have. TX!!

#4119 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

on my list would be: RS, T2, NBA Fastbreak

NBA Fastbreak on Detroit CL
detroit.craigslist.org link

#4120 6 years ago

Updated listing of games for sale, seven games total.

Secret Services, three of them to be exact...and I've had no time to do anything with them there all in different conditions from nice to a TOTAL almost too far gone project but they all need work with varying issues. Price? Not sure but just throwing them out there

Johnny Mnemonic, nice game but the hand has a issue and its been folded up and untouched as well and again I've not had time to look at it. $2500

Royal Flush, nice game that could use some light cleaning and a little TLC to get it working 100%. It's playable but things like the score wheels are not working correctly. Plastics good, playfield nice as is the backglass. $700

Time Machine, another project game that has a lot of new boards and displays in it and it does go into attract mode but it still has issues and I just don't have the time for it. The ramps and metal parts are bad, some really bad and rusty. Not a easy game to find though and it could be saved if your into it but I'm not but fortunately the new boards are what's saving this game. $1600

Nascar, very nice game and working 100% with very little play. Not much else to say on this one, except its plug and play. $2750

If you need anything else email me or call 269-979-3836 and ask for John.
Thanks.

#4121 6 years ago

About to List a really nice Stern Kiss Pro for trade. Looking to trade for A Game of Thrones Pro, GB Pro and I add $ , Iron Man, Shadow and you add $, or Walking Dead pro . Pm me if you have any of these machine"s and are looking for a really nice Stern Kiss.

#4122 6 years ago

Also Would consider
Nice a corvete Pinball plus $

#4123 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

No - this SMVE is a HUO. I know as it's mine and Steve is helping me out by selling it for me.

#4124 6 years ago

I have Full Throttle LE that I might be selling or trading. PM me if you're interested.

#4125 6 years ago

I have a WOZ EC LE I might be selling or trading too. PM me if interested.

#4126 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

That customized SMVE that was at PATZ was over a $8K machine .... And I sold that one at Pinfest in Allentown this year.

This machine and the others are still available for sale.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#4127 6 years ago

Who won the rare Wico Af-Tor machine at the Biddergy auction? I wanted that thing. Party Animal meh, not so much.

#4128 6 years ago

I saw the Af-tor but didn't bid... actually forgot about the auction... I could have sworn that was the exact same machine that was up for bid before in a previous bidergy auction... used the same pictures and went for 1100... would have taken the party animal it needed work but not bad at 410

#4129 6 years ago
Quoted from Adboy:

I saw the Af-tor but didn't bid... actually forgot about the auction... I could have sworn that was the exact same machine that was up for bid before in a previous bidergy auction... used the same pictures and went for 1100... would have taken the party animal it needed work but not bad at 410

I never saw the original auction for the $1100. Interesting. Wonder what happened...

#4130 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I never saw the original auction for the $1100. Interesting. Wonder what happened...

Owners can bid i believe, probibly won it trying to drive price up

#4131 6 years ago
Quoted from mc8045:

Owners can bid i believe, probibly won it trying to drive price up

If owners can bid, that is garbage. Got a few goos deals on redemption games from biddergy, but now its mostly garbage you see over and over since theres either shill bidding or high reserve

#4132 6 years ago

I have a HS2, Star Trek, Big Guns & cue ball wizard, all are listed on south bend craigslist

#4133 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Well if all goes well, tuesday we will be starting a 12x20 addition for my new gameroom! So I'll be on the lookout for a couple games to start to fill it up!! I'm limited as to games I want to add, but a few on my list would be: RS, T2, NBA Fastbreak, NFL, Space Jam, Space Invaders, Twister, Nitro Groundshaker, possibly some others, including older Bally SS and an EM. If right deal, I could travel outside of MI. PM with what you have. TX!!

Believe it or not, a friend and I started this last tuesday--the crawl space was dug. Today the roof went up and I'm waiting for the electrical & rough in inspections. So we are really moving along!!!! With that said, I'm still looking for some leads on some pins on my list. Please message me, tx!!

#4134 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

I have a HS2, Star Trek, Big Guns & cue ball wizard, all are listed on south bend craigslist

If I didn't have a rule against starting two projects at once, that HS2.... oh well. If you've still got it around Christmas, might be worth a road trip.

#4135 6 years ago

I have for sale a pretty decent JM that's just been shopped with new rubbers and all burnt bulbs and flashers replaced. Sorry no LEDs. The hand and the DMD is sharp and working 100% as well and the flippers are really strong. New battery holder and batteries installed. New Rottendog driver board. Playfield has been cleaned. Couple of broken/cracked plastics. Original spinner is intact and spins nicely. Cabinet has typical fade but I've seen much worse then this one. Coin door is nice as well. I have all three manuals for it too. Overall a nice fast playing game with a cool hand toy. Not looking for trades, just cash and carry because I'm not into shipping pinball machines. $2500

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4136 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I have for sale a pretty decent JM that's just been shopped with new rubbers and all burnt bulbs and flashers replaced. Sorry no LEDs. The hand and the DMD is sharp and working 100% as well and the flippers are really strong. New battery holder and batteries installed. New Rottendog driver board. Playfield has been cleaned. Couple of broken/cracked plastics. Original spinner is intact and spins nicely. Cabinet has typical fade but I've seen much worse then this one. Coin door is nice as well. I have all three manuals for it too. Overall a nice fast playing game with a cool hand toy. Not looking for trades, just cash and carry because I'm not into shipping pinball machines. $2500
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

aobrien5

#4137 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

When someone posts a message about selling an item, puts the asking price and everyone else "pouts" about the price... then yeah its insulting. If you think its too expensive.. DONT BUY IT. Period. But Michigan people.. they love to try to get things for the lowest dollar.. insulting.. yes. Again DONT BUY IT. No one asked you to.
Thanks

Maybe we try to get prices lowered because "Michigan people" like you ask too much $$??? You think you can get exactly what you paid for it after putting 300 plays on it? Hell, even opening the box takes at least a few hundred dollars off the value. If you do not like the reactions to your price, then lower it. If you do not like responses to your post then don't post it?

#4138 6 years ago

I have no idea what that means. But there is a sale pending on it anyways.
Thanks
John

#4139 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I have no idea what that means. But there is a sale pending on it anyways.
Thanks
John

He has been wanting a JM, doing that "tagged" him so I can see the ad quicker. Congrats on the sale!

#4140 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

He has been wanting a JM, doing that "tagged" him so I can see the ad quicker. Congrats on the sale!

I have a solid JM I would work into a trade...

#4141 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Gotcha. Thanks for the tagging. If this other deal falls through then I'll get with him.
Thanks again,
John

#4142 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I have no idea what that means.

It's like Twitter for Pinside.

#4143 6 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

LOL.......now I'm really confused. Remember Mike I don't even own a cell phone....

#4144 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

now I'm really confused.

(Dammit - I was going to put a Grandpa Simpson pic here. But I can't figure out this new fangled sub-forum thingy!)

#4145 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

(Dammit - I was going to put a Grandpa Simpson pic here. But I can't figure out this new fangled sub-forum thingy!)

You can't do it in this sub-forum. DUH!! Even I knew that.....LOL. See I'm not think as you dumb I am.

John

#4146 6 years ago

John your bass ackwards is all

#4147 6 years ago

TwitSide?

Quoted from schudel5:

#4148 6 years ago

Or PinTwit

#4149 6 years ago

Looking to see if anyone has a sega goldeneye for sale it's the last Sega on my wish list thanks.

#4150 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Gotcha. Thanks for the tagging. If this other deal falls through then I'll get with him.
Thanks again,
John

The Johnny Mnemonic is sold and gone. I still have the Nascar, Time Machine DE, Royal Flush and Secret Service.

Thanks
John

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.