(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,018 posts
  • 443 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 minutes ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 259 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 6018 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 121.
#4051 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thats how much I paid for it. So that's what I am asking
Thanks

Any mods to It? Where did you buy it?

#4052 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Any mods to It? Where did you buy it?

No mods. It's basically factory . I bought it because I'm addicted to pinball and I'm buying machines left and right but I don't like it because of the poor voice acting and I just don't like it compared to my other pins. Only mod I have is the topper but. I didn't install yet

#4053 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

No mods. It's basically factory . I bought it because I'm addicted to pinball and I'm buying machines left and right but I don't like it because of the poor voice acting and I just don't like it compared to my other pins. Only mod I have is the topper but. I didn't install yet

Bought it from hemisphere games in Illinois it was huo

#4054 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thats how much I paid for it. So that's what I am asking
Thanks

Ouch

#4055 2 years ago

I don't think it's bad for all the maintenance and the way it looks.. it's just like out of the box. A lot of other huos had too many mods some looked dumb and had scratches or dings mine is excellent condition

#4056 2 years ago

You can easily change out the voice actors for clips from the show.

#4058 2 years ago

Yeah I saw that machine when I was looking for one but way too many mods it's like silly. How do I even know if they were installed right ? No thanks . Part of the fun is installing and finding the mods yourself. Mine is fresh . Thanks for trying to poo poo my post though very welcoming.

#4059 2 years ago

IN some other classifieds:
The Walking Dead, 2015 Stern: Trade or $8600
New in box TWD LE #437 looking to trade. What do you have? mostly interested in anything from the 90s to current. Let me know.

#4060 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think I want to sell my Walking Dead LE. Its go about 300-350 plays and is in excellent condition. A few minor scratches on the back of the cabinet, but otherwise mint. Has topper also. Asking $10,500 pick up only.

You should figure out a way to like the pin because at that price you're gonna have it for a while. Also, FYI, any pin for sale above $2,500?, if I remember right, needs a marketplace ad.

#4061 2 years ago

Man forget it. No longer for Sale jeez. I didn't even say firm price. What can I expect I'm dealing with Fellow Michiganders. I should have learned selling stuff to Michigan people via Craig's list or letgo just doesn't work period .

#4062 2 years ago

Yet there is some guy in Grand Rapids who wants 13,000 for a mmr le. I'll just post it on eBay when I'm ready that way I don't have to take all these insults
Thanks

#4063 2 years ago

You can always just put it on the marketplace and keep it out of the forums if you don't want comments. If the guy in Grand Rapids came to the forum, I'm sure someone would say something about his price. Unfortunately, when you buy from a games place whose job it is to sell machines, they're going to charge a little more than they're worth for them.

#4064 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yet there is some guy in Grand Rapids who wants 13,000 for a mmr le.

I'd say the same thing to him too. Enjoy your MMR LE, you're going to have it for a while.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I'll just post it on eBay when I'm ready that way I don't have to take all these insults

I haven't read any insults, you're just not hearing what you want to hear and pouting about it. EBay is probably your best option because you're looking for the absolute top dollar for this pin.

#4065 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'd say the same thing to him too. Enjoy your MMR LE, you're going to have it for a while.

I haven't read any insults, you're just not hearing what you want to hear and pouting about it. EBay is probably your best option because you're looking for the absolute top dollar for this pin.

When someone posts a message about selling an item, puts the asking price and everyone else "pouts" about the price... then yeah its insulting. If you think its too expensive.. DONT BUY IT. Period. But Michigan people.. they love to try to get things for the lowest dollar.. insulting.. yes. Again DONT BUY IT. No one asked you to.
Thanks

#4066 2 years ago

Have a shopped Gottlieb Spirit of 76 in Muskegon currently on CL.
muskegon.craigslist.org link
Don't let the location on my avatar fool you. This game is in Muskegon.

Added over 3 years ago: UPDATE - SPIRIT of 76 IS SOLD.

#4067 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

EBay is probably your best option because you're looking for the absolute top dollar for this pin.

At $10,500 OP will pay $750 to ebay and 2.9% to PayPal...around $300. That's just stupid imho. Better to lower the price and sell locally. Best of luck on your sale OP.

#4068 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

When someone posts a message about selling an item, puts the asking price and everyone else "pouts" about the price... then yeah its insulting. If you think its too expensive.. DONT BUY IT. Period. But Michigan people.. they love to try to get things for the lowest dollar.. insulting.. yes. Again DONT BUY IT. No one asked you to.
Thanks

Well some asking prices deserve to be insulted I guess. It's not our fault you overpaid. This is a pinball forum, not eBay or Craigslist. We know what pins are worth here. If you do happen to get your price then congratulations... you ripped someone else off.

#4069 2 years ago

FYI just look for walking dead le in the markeplace that are archives and u can see that some did sell for my asking price. So please do your homework before u start saying that I'm trying to rip someone off.

#4070 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

DONT BUY IT. No one asked you to.

O.K., Thanks!

#4071 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

But Michigan people.. they love to try to get things for the lowest dollar

Isn't that what everyone in America does?...

#4072 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

FYI just look for walking dead le in the markeplace that are archives and u can see that some did sell for my asking price. So please do your homework before u start saying that I'm trying to rip someone off.

I actually looked....and there are exactly ZERO that are listed sold at your price. Sorry.

PS...the 10.5k listing you may be referring to was highly modded AND listed in Canadian dollars. Not usd.

#4073 2 years ago

TWD LE was probably 8.5k maybe 9k new right?

Looking for a Slugfest in Michigan if anyone is looking to get rid of one.

#4074 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Paragon project $1000--SOLD.
Johnny Mnemonic $2650
Nascar $2900

Also adding a Bally Eight Ball. Working with a new AllTek board. Nice displays and all four chimes are working correctly. It does have new bulbs and rubbers. Backglass is perfect, playfield very nice with a large piece of mylar installed over the lower half leaving the signs of just a little bit of wear. New pop bumper caps and post nuts too. One bulb did not light up (shoot again on the playfield)but I've not had the time to look into it.
Thanks,
John
269-979-3836

#4075 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Also adding a Bally Eight Ball. Working with a new AllTek board. Nice displays and all four chimes work great... It does have new bulbs and rubbers. Backglass is perfect, playfield very nice with a large piece of mylar installed over the lower half leaving the signs of just a little bit of wear. New pop bumper caps and post nuts too.
Thanks,
John
269-979-3836

#4076 2 years ago

Still looking for a trading partner for my Victory. I would sell outright if I could find another pin in the same price range.

Archived after 8 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Finally back from vacation and thought I would try this again. I have a working Victory machine that I am looking to trade for another machine. The Victory is in very nice conditi...”
2017-07-30
Holland, MI
Trade

#4077 2 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I would sell outright if I could find another pin in the same price range.

The asking price of 1300... Does that include the original MPU that was replaced? I may be interested in buying so if you find something you want and can't trade let me know.

#4078 2 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

The asking price of 1300... Does that include the original MPU that was replaced? I may be interested in buying so if you find something you want and can't trade let me know.

I'll keep that in mind. I would be willing to throw in the original MPU. Thanks.

#4079 2 years ago

Cool. GLWS/T

#4080 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Also adding a Bally Eight Ball. Working with a new AllTek board. Nice displays and all four chimes are working correctly. It does have new bulbs and rubbers. Backglass is perfect, playfield very nice with a large piece of mylar installed over the lower half leaving the signs of just a little bit of wear. New pop bumper caps and post nuts too. One bulb did not light up (shoot again on the playfield)but I've not had the time to look into it.
Thanks,
John
269-979-3836

Eight Ball is sold. JM and Nascar still available and more to come.

John

#4081 2 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Hey Michiganders... I have been seeing this ad for Pinball repair near Grand Rapids and was wondering if this was anyone on Pinside or if you know of him.
grandrapids.craigslist.org link
Not only do I have some work done myself, but I might be able to refer him to others that come my way. Thanks!

Matt is Awesome at GR Pinball. Drove all the way to Northern Michigan to get me up and running for a disgustingly fair price. No messing around with this dude. I had Dead Jungle Lord that now runs like a top. Highly Recommended.

#4082 2 years ago

Lucky Seven pinball project. Complete. Won't boot game. Backglass fair condition. $300.

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#4083 2 years ago

Still looking for a Twister or Baywatch thanks.

#4084 2 years ago

Bone Busters is gone. I still have a very nice Mars:God of War in my (soon to be closed) Auburn Hills storage unit. I will be up there tonight through this weekend. Hit me up!

#4085 2 years ago

I've got a Mary Shelly's Frankenstein for sale in Grand Rapids - $2200

#4086 2 years ago

1950 pinky williams wood rail. in the market place.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51707
or best offer. i kinda need this outta my way.

Added over 3 years ago: not available anymore. thx kids

#4087 2 years ago

I have decided to let my TWD LE go while I'm here. It has a LOT of nice mods, including zombie head fish tank topper, bloody armor, laser sighted cross bow, undercab lighting, Pinnovator headphone/volume jack, and various other mods, signs, etc. $8k, firm. I'm in Auburn Hills until Monday morning. I can even deliver, within a reasonable area. PM, if interested.

#4088 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have decided to let my TWD LE go while I'm here. It has a LOT of nice mods, including zombie head fish tank topper, bloody armor, laser sighted cross bow, undercab lighting, Pinnovator headphone/volume jack, and various other mods, signs, etc. $8k, firm. I'm in Auburn Hills until Monday morning. I can even deliver, within a reasonable area. PM, if interested.

Gribbs is an A+ seller/buyer so deal with confidence.....more than fair price on this one as well.

#4089 2 years ago

I appreciate the kind words. I also remembered it has nice Pinblades, zombie head shooter rod, and shaker motor, too. I love this title, and it will come back into the collection one day, but for now...besides a bit of wear in the shooter lane, this one's in excellent shape. I will donate to Pinside when sold, as always, but I was not able to get an ad together on the fly, and it's packed in Pinball Armor right now. We will be setting it up in the storage unit near The Palace tomorrow morning for pictures, and if anyone wants to come check it out. Thanks, all!

#4090 2 years ago

Anyone near Auburn Hills with an extra bottle of play field cleaner I could buy? I guess I didn't bring any, and I want to get this TWD LE shined up for pictures.

#4091 2 years ago

One of those stores at Joslyn road and 75 must have something I would think.

#4092 2 years ago

Pinball play field cleaner? What...at Meijer? ...news to me.

#4093 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Pinball play field cleaner? What...at Meijer? ...news to me.

Any good carnauba wax will clean up the playfield just fine, no need for novus every-time, unless it is very dirty with lots of ball tracks.

#4094 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Any good carnauba wax will clean up the playfield just fine, no need for novus every-time, unless it is very dirty with lots of ball tracks.

Cool. I will go with that. Thanks.

#4095 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

And I believe they do have that at Meijer.

#4096 2 years ago

I am used to using the cleaner and just forgot my bottle in AZ. My son scored some he's bringing up from a nice Ohio pinhead. This TWD LE definitely just needs a quick once-over. I'm still torn on letting it go.

So, they're selling car wax at Meijer now? You don't say... Wow! They've got EVERYTHING!

#4097 2 years ago

Novus2 is available at any Harley Davidson dealer in the parts department.

#4098 2 years ago

Gottlieb Duotron project machine in Brighton, MI. Asking $300 OBO.

Archived after 8 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Functional - needs minor work “I have a Duotron project machine that I want to give up for space. The play field is in good shape but needs a good cleaning and to be shopped. This Duotron robot themed backglas...”
2017-07-13
Brighton, MI
300 (OBO)

#4099 2 years ago

Novus is also available at some Hobby Stores, small bottles though. Like hobby Town.

#4100 2 years ago

I have a semi-project F14 coming in this week-end.

Boots and plays.
Kick-outs not working (all tied on the same fuse this will probably be fixed when I get it)
Player one has a segment out on the display.
Sound has issues. The effects seem to work none of the music is playing.
Very dirty with a little bit of wear.
Nice cabinet.

Asking $900

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 60.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 235.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
There are 6018 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 121.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside