(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 191.
#4001 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

No-one has shit for sale in Mi lately!!

Pinballs are out. The hot new thing is brass cash registers.

#4002 6 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

and oak time recorder clocks. Also, there is a smokin' deal on an Atari Superman out there that's sure to go quick.

#4003 6 years ago

Arcade barrels are HAWT

#4004 6 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Quoted from RCA1:

and oak time recorder clocks. Also, there is a smokin' deal on an Atari Superman out there that's sure to go quick.

Quoted from wizard_mode:

Arcade barrels are HAWT

Holy s*** this is like a Michigan CL greatest hits parade. Don't forget "Pinball is our passion" and "Northwestern wall pinball game baseball football." I want to buy that one just so I can repost it with youtube link of me burning it.

Regarding the Superman, word on the street is he's not taking lowball offers (meaning the $400 that it's worth). If he doesn't get the full price he's just going to have it repaired. Good luck with that.

#4005 6 years ago

I also like the guy with the "rare Evel Knievel" for $4500 since "very few were made."

#4006 6 years ago

I will have my Aerosmith for sale here soon with mods for $5400 OBO.

#4007 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I will have my Aerosmith for sale here soon with mods for $5400 OBO.

If you consider Mr Funhouse's $6200 machine you should adjust your pricing on Aerosmith to $11,000 or so

#4008 6 years ago

Price lowered to $700 on this. It is a very nice game and pretty rare at that.

Quoted from galaxian:

I have a very clean and mostly working Sonic Super Straight Pinball. Works great on 1 player mode has occasional issues with end of ball on player 2.

Machine - For Sale
Super StraightNeeds minor work “Game is very clean with factory Euro Clear coat! Works great on 1player mode. It occasionally has problems not ending on the last ball on a multiplayer game.

If you are into Sega...”
850 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#4009 6 years ago
#4010 6 years ago

Hey Michigan, wake up and sell some games! Just listed this nice Monte Carlo. Looking to sell or trade up for a system 11 or newer.

Machine - For Sale
Monte Carlo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working and plays great. Very nice condition all around, back glass, playfield and cabinet are great. Selling this for a friend who has lost interest. He is moving soon and i...”
2017-06-14
Warren, MI
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 736 days
Viewed: 113 times

#4011 6 years ago

Ill probably have a secret service up for sale soon that i just picked up. Its missing a power board and needs shopped bad, has a few other issues i have to deal with. Playfield is full mylar and looks great under the dirt. Details and price to come!

#4012 6 years ago

Can someone help me with an arcade monitor repair tech for SE Michigan?
I have a friend in Adrian that has a big buck hunter with only half the screen showing. They have no clue and would rather have someone make a house call.
Please PM me if you know anyone.

#4013 6 years ago

Pro techs- first choice is champion amusements in sylvania oh, dr scotts pinball in maumee oh

#4014 6 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic for sale for $2650 if anyone local is interested. Not looking to ship.

John

#4015 6 years ago

Looking for a Sega twister Pinball in nice shape thanks.

#4016 6 years ago

--- SOLD ---

I have a MAME style cabinet without PC (add your own) for sale. If you'd like to round out your pinball collection with a little old school video gaming, this is an easy way to get started.
detroit.craigslist.org link

So this will require you to give up at least one pinball machine in order to make space for this cabinet, which in all likelihood will be used by a spouse to only play Ms. Pacman, despite the fact that it can also play Street Fighter, Galaga, Metal Slug, Dig Dug and look at all these other cool games that I have on here don't you want to try one of these also.

#4017 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful restored (just finished) Gottlieb Dragon. Solid State electronics 1978. Playfield was touched up and clear-coated, cab was repainted (with a satin clear-coat), backglass...”
2017-06-14
Saugatuck, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1326 times

#4018 6 years ago
Quoted from Matt_johnson:

Machine - For Sale
Dragon - RestoredFully restored “Beautiful restored (just finished) Gottlieb Dragon. Solid State electronics 1978.

Playfield was touched up and clear-coated, cab was repainted (with a satin clear-coat), backglass...”
7 days ago Saugatuck, MI 650
Matt_johnson

Looks very nice, GLWS.

#4019 6 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Looks very nice, GLWS.

Thank you.

#4020 6 years ago

I have a project waterworld I'm thinking of unloading. I ran out of room a little quicker than i expected.
Ship turns but the optos arent registering for multiball. Right diverter thingy is blowing fuses (And im sure there are a few more minor electrical issues). Playfield has some rough spots.
The boards are nice and the cabinet is undrilled. Decals themselves are decent too.
Haven't made an ad yet.

#4021 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent codition/priced Alien Poker close to Detroit or Port Huron?
I don't want to be travelling hours in a 'foreign' country.
Looking to get the week of July 17

#4022 6 years ago

I'm selling a Charlie's Angels (SS) project pin in GR. $300

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#4023 6 years ago

BOP 2600. new led display, leds, new pf glass, new leg bolts, etc.
message me. i can ship to.

#4024 6 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

BOP 2600. new led display, leds, new pf glass, new leg bolts, etc.
message me. i can ship to.

Where are you located?

#4025 6 years ago

Space odyssey-nice playfield, poor-moderate backglass. Plays perfect
$500
Top score- nice playfield, backglass has been spray painted from behind but doesn't look horrible. Plays but has issues
$600
One needs to go.

Looking for a 19in CRT monitor in working shape. I can do the caps just need a good picture tube and minimal burn.

#4026 6 years ago

Looking for a cyclone, Thanks!

#4027 6 years ago

Looking for a really good Adams family, prefer gold edition. Near Lansing

#4028 6 years ago

very nice playing escape from the lost world. the past few months, these things were done:
-led's
-new play field glass
- all 4 flippers rebuilt (new flipper bats, springs, plunger links, etc)
rebuilt sound board
new feet for legs
new rubber
new balls
new head t-molding.
power supply rebuilt with new large capacitors.
new drop targets and decals.
new shooter rod and springs.
green cabinet protectors
new leg bolts
play field cleaned, polished, etc. its very clean.
the game plays lightning fast.

clean play field with minimal wear.

cabinet has some peeling /touch up as seen, these midway series had peeling decals on many games (lady luck, eight ball champ, etc).

MESSAGE ME
CAN PACK PALLET AND SHIP IF NEEDED.

#4029 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Finally back from vacation and thought I would try this again. I have a working Victory machine that I am looking to trade for another machine. The Victory is in very nice conditi...”
2017-07-30
Holland, MI
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 712 times

I have my Victory up for trade again in Holland, Mi. My kids would like a machine that has multiball, so I am wide open for offers.

#4030 6 years ago

Wanted, good working and playing game for art project, looking for inexpensive game with trashed playfield, trashed cabinet art, trash backglass, want to make a custom painted one so any thing can be gone over. PM me what you have, prefer within 100 miles of Jackson..

#4031 6 years ago

I have a huo twd le loaded with mods,trade for Asle or pre

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded huo twd le for trade, Shaker Laser yoyo crossbow Mirror blades with prison el wire fencing combo Lit interacting mezel barn Stern mezel lit tower Mezel barn door ledge mod B...”
2017-06-25
Bloomfield, MI
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 228 times

I may sell for cash also

#4032 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I'm selling a Charlie's Angels (SS) project pin in GR. $300
grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Price lowered to $200.

#4033 6 years ago

I'll have a JM valued around 2500 in about a month to trade. Would be most interested in an X-Men pro but would entertain other offers.

#4034 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Price lowered to $200.

Sale pending

#4035 6 years ago

Paragon project $1000
Johnny Mnemonic $2650
Nascar $2900

John

#4036 6 years ago

KISS Pro for trade. HUO, Stern Topper, Mirror Blades, Shaker, AXE side rails, Titan translucent rubber, Under cab lights, Flipper button lights, Leg lights.

Chris

#4037 6 years ago

Project six million dollar man $350

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “Basement find, game is in clean condition but would need a full restore. All boards present, one with corrosion issue. Playfield has some wear. See pictures. Nice backglass, has so...”
2017-06-28
Saint Clair Shores, MI
350 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 340 times

#4038 6 years ago

Still looking for a Twister or a star wars trilogy thanks.

#4039 6 years ago

interested in a WOZ - selling GB premium. PM if interested. Would drive to meet.

#4040 6 years ago

Nice Twilght Zone Pinball for Sale or for trade. Pm me with any offers

#4042 6 years ago

Not pinball:

Looking for a nice looking CD Jukebox. The more chrome and glass the better. Let me know if you have any leads. Thanks!

#4043 6 years ago

I have a oouple nice jukes for sale in Detroit area

pm me for pics and details

#4044 6 years ago

I will be headed back to Michigan in a about a week or so. Right now I have a Gottlieb 'Bone Busters' (good condition with working skull topper) and a 'Mars:God of War' (play field has a few minor areas that were repaired, overall very nice with great back glass) that I could sell. I'm looking for around $1,800 for BB and $1,200 for M:GOW. PM me, if interested. Thanks.

#4046 6 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb JET SPIN or SUPER SPIN.

#4047 6 years ago

Hi everyone, hoping that it's OK if a Ohioan posts here. Willing to work out logistics if there is an interested party.

I'm selling my restored BTTF. The ad below says a lot about the machine. Happy to discuss anything further through PM.

Also interested in trading up/down, +/- cash, projects/players, etc.

Thanks and GO Wolverines, Spartans, Chippewas, Eagles, and Broncos! (I think I got all of them?)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Hi everyone, Up for sale/trade is my fully restored Back to the Future. You can see some of my restoration process (with a lot more pictures than this post) in the following thr...”
2017-07-03
Cincinnati, OH
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1059 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4048 6 years ago

I think I want to sell my Walking Dead LE. Its go about 300-350 plays and is in excellent condition. A few minor scratches on the back of the cabinet, but otherwise mint. Has topper also. Asking $10,500 pick up only.

#4049 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think I want to sell my Walking Dead LE. Its go about 300-350 plays and is in excellent condition. A few minor scratches on the back of the cabinet, but otherwise mint. Has topper also. Asking $10,500 pick up only.

Wow lol only 2 to 3 k too high. Look in the market place there are other LE with mods for under 10k

#4050 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Wow lol only 2 to 3 k too high. Look in the market place there are other LE with mods for under 10k

Thats how much I paid for it. So that's what I am asking
Thanks

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.