(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 190.
#3951 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

it's better to regret something you've done then something you haven't

And its better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission!

#3952 6 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

And its better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission!

Must be something about these Monroe County women. My wife says my limit is 6 but I am sitting at 9 right now. So far nothing bad has happened.

#3953 6 years ago
Quoted from Newport-Bill:

Must be something about these Monroe County women. My wife says my limit is 6 but I am sitting at 9 right now. So far nothing bad has happened.

It might have something to do with me keeping them all in the living room

#3954 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

It might have something to do with me keeping them all in the living room

By "them" you mean women right?

#3955 6 years ago

I keep the women in the kitchen

#3956 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Cash is no issue and it's better to regret something you've done then something you haven't.

Are you sure about that? Because I don't know of any for sale by good divorce lawyers.

#3957 6 years ago

Does anyone know if that starship troopers sold that was at the vfw? or if the jackbot sold? if you have a chance and know please send me a pm, I dont get over here as much as I would like. cheers, kruz

#3959 6 years ago

Retailer/OP.

Nice guy over the phone when i spoke to him. I just cant stomach his prices for my budget.

#3960 6 years ago

I posted this in that sale ad but think I should post it here to as a warning to all you Michigan guys:

FYI I "bought a game" off this company a few years ago. I sent a $1k deposit and was told it would be shopped out/cleaned in a months time. After almost a year of back and forth (them making excuses/not answering emails the whole time) they said the game was messed up and sent me my deposit back. Shortly after that I saw them list the game for sale for over a grand more than it was originally listed when I "bought" it. I emailed them asking if they fixed it/would they consider selling it to me for the original price/what the hell happened and never heard anything.

#3961 6 years ago

I took down my marketplace ad, but I still have a Gottlieb/Premier Victory in very nice condition that I would trade for another machine.

#3962 6 years ago

Been wanting to upgrade my Metallica Pro. Either cash or trade. Nice home used pin, never left the house.

#3963 6 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Been wanting to upgrade my Metallica Pro. Either cash or trade. Nice home used pin, never left the house.

Price?

#3964 6 years ago

Ron the jackbot is still at the VFW i believe. so i'm assuming it did not sell.

#3965 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Three project games just in.
Disco Fever
Contact
World Cup 1978
Also for sale is a nice Stern Nascar. I replaced the DMD with one that has NO lines out. Clean and works great.
John

Update: World Cup is sold. Everything else is still available.

John

#3967 6 years ago

I have a very clean and mostly working Sonic Super Straight Pinball. Works great on 1 player mode has occasional issues with end of ball on player 2.

Machine - For Sale
Super Straight Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Game is very clean with factory Euro Clear coat! Works great on 1player mode. It occasionally has problems not ending on the last ball on a multiplayer game. If you are into Sega...”
2017-08-01
Flint, MI
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 488 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3968 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really looking to trade my Indiana Jones for an MM, MMR, TOM, AFM, and I am sure a few others I haven't owned yet. My IJ is very nice shopped with Leds installed. Playfield is near...”
2017-05-17
Richfield, MI
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 239 times

#3969 6 years ago

Helping a friend sell a really nice condition Indy 500 pin. Reds awesome and bright, game plays 100%, has LEDS. He is actually visiting from Louisiana, but has brought the game up to my area in Indiana right now, and I am coming up to Michigan this Friday, and will be there for a whole week so if there is a deal in place and seller is paid before hand I can definitely help with transport. I'm including a link to a google drive folder with pictures and if you are interested get ahold of me and I will put you in contact with the buyer so you guys can hammer out all the details. Feel free to email me [email protected] or text me 574-596-2668, email is best before 3PM. -Tommy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx-lDSzNzrm4MUlJa0s2ZXhyV0k

2 weeks later
#3970 6 years ago

Going to be listing a nice Spider-Man (2007) pinball with mods, mirror blades, a LEDS soon. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

#3971 6 years ago

GB Prem available in Livonia

#3972 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Update: World Cup is sold. Everything else is still available.
John

Contact and Disco Fever are both sold as well. Nothing else left other then the Nascar for $3K.

John

#3973 6 years ago

Looking for a Stern Star Trek Pro anyone?

#3974 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Looking for a Stern Star Trek Pro anyone?

Kind of but NO!!!! If I bring 1 more home without selling 2 I am dead meat!!!!

#3975 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

If I bring 1 more home without selling 2 I am dead meat!!!!

the sigh of a married man.

#3976 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

the sigh of a married man.

Or 1 that has bought 6 in the last 6 months lol she's pretty lenient if you ask me

#3977 6 years ago

If you are like me or most men who bust the ass at work and the bills are being paid, food on the table. they should not complain. About a pinball or two.

#3978 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

If you are like me or most men who bust the ass at work and the bills are being paid, food on the table. they should not complain. About a pinball or two.

Or ten!

#3979 6 years ago

I'd probably catch less grief if I moved all of them out of the living room and in to the basement

#3980 6 years ago

Or fifteen

#3981 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'd probably catch less grief if I moved all of them out of the living room and in to the basement

Been there, all in the basement now.

#3982 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

then you can finish the basement with bar and 65" TV

#3983 6 years ago

Or twenty-something.

#3984 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Add a shitter and you never have to see or hear your wife again!

#3985 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Or 2

I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

#3986 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Or 2
I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

#3987 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Or 2

dude if you need help stashing a few games to hide them from the wife, LMK!

#3988 6 years ago

No-one has shit for sale in Mi lately!!

#3989 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Sold out, other then the Nascar.

John

#3990 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Lots to be had over in Ontario.... But pricing can be stiff out here

#3991 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Yeah, I'm almost completely out of games to sell. Just have a nice domestic Flintstones remaining.

#3992 6 years ago

Will be listing a very nice Twilight Zone for sale in the near future.

Game has Pinball Heaven premium LED's (I still need to install the kit, part of the reason for delay), Color DMD + original DMD (still debating if I'll keep the ColorDMD), custom TZ "eye" shooter rod, CrazyTV mini LCD mod, molded piano mod, blue housing for clock, Cliffys installed at rocket shot and slot machine kick out (no wear underneath), blue silicone flipper bands, LED light mod for spiral, new playfield glass, manual, Cliffy for mini playfield (not installed), full set of rubbers for the game (existing are fine but may replace before I list it for sale). Power Ball replaced new about 5 years ago.

Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition, everything works great

Price: $7k firm

Will post pics when I create an ad for it.

#3993 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Quoted from wizard_mode:

dude if you need help stashing a few games to hide them from the wife, LMK!

I'm closer ...

#3994 6 years ago

GB Premium and Road Show available in Livonia

#3995 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

That's not true. There's a Funhouse here in GR for only $6,200

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#3996 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

That's not true. There's a Funhouse here in GR for only $6,200
grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Great now everyone knows and the price is going to jump up from all the calls.

#3997 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

come on over to WI (heck, even take the ferry as it is a blast to do and a good experience)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice GOTpremium. Clean game and well maintained. Recently cleaned and silicone/titan rubber added. No mods or other stuff added. A stock game in good condition for a fair p...”
2017-06-07
Madison, WI
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 589 times

#3998 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Great now everyone knows and the price is going to jump up from all the calls.

We can laugh at the price all we want here but it only takes one sucker that doesn't know any better, and there are plenty of suckers in Michigan. How do you think Game Room Guys stay in business?

#3999 6 years ago

Considering changing up my collection a bit, if anyone is interested in a TRADE. I'll gladly drive to Michigan (though I can only haul one game at a time, which would mean any two-for-one would involve swapping in Ohio unless I rent a van)

Titles I'm likely to treade are WCS 94, Shadow, Corvette, maybe Gofers, and Future Spa. Would consider letting others go, as well (though about 1/3 of my collection can never leave; the girlfriend wants several specific games to stay)

Looking to swap for a DMD game I haven't had before; high on this list is Mustang, Avatar, Avengers, X-men, possibly a Sega, or an oddball Capcom title like Airborne. Also could be interested in an obscure early SS, say Quicksilver or Freefall

#4000 6 years ago

Thanks for the offers to babysit some games for me you guys are to kind

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.