(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,456 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 190.
#3901 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

We are getting robbed on these glasses by these other companies.

Gee, you think ?!?!

John

#3902 6 years ago

I listed a HUO Striker Xtreme in the market place. Feel free to contact with questions or offers. Thanks!

Todd

#3903 6 years ago

I Have a haunted house for trade,
Looking for an even trade for a really nice Time Machine ?

#3904 6 years ago

I may consider selling my TOTAN HUO. Mint condition for $11,000 firm. I'll donate the 35 fee to pinside if sells.

#3905 6 years ago
Quoted from Radrog:

I may consider selling my TOTAN HUO. Mint condition for $11,000 firm. I'll donate the 35 fee to pinside if sells.

Create an ad in Marketplace, would get more visibility, even if you arent looking to ship. You can even put trade ideas in. GLWS.

#3906 6 years ago

Thanks. I'm still debating on if I want to sell. It's in new condition. Hard to let it go. Probably one if the nicest in existence.

#3907 6 years ago

I put it up fir sale yesterday then took it down. It's in the archive

#3908 6 years ago
Quoted from Radrog:

I put it up fir sale yesterday then took it down. It's in the archive

Yeah, that is a tough one. It is a beautiful game for sure, but does get stale pretty quick. That art package is one of the best but for the money you can get 2 games that are better, just depends on what you want.

#3909 6 years ago

I look at it as. If I can sell and make a few thousand dollars (due to the condition). I'll consider.

#3910 6 years ago

I got my Victory up and running. Not really looking to sell it, but would possibly trade for something different.

#3911 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I got my Victory up and running. Not really looking to sell it, but would possibly trade for something different.

What was the cause of the problem in the end?

#3912 6 years ago

This week is the VFW show, anybody bringing anything to sell?!?!

#3913 6 years ago

Looking for Meteor or possibly Galaxy. I'll be at the VFW Saturday.

#3914 6 years ago

i have a meteor but wont be at the show. message me if ya want.

#3915 6 years ago

there should be about 30 games for sale at the vfw show and about 30 semi-populated playfields. so i hear at least...

#3916 6 years ago

I slept on tickets too long for the show was hoping to pick something up.

#3917 6 years ago

I may have a ticket or two available for Sunday. Will know more in a couple of days.

#3918 6 years ago

Post #319 on vfw thread there's a single ticket for Friday

#3919 6 years ago

Looking for a Hobbit.

I do have a nice Flintstones, and a RBioN that needs to be shopped, but is functional. Would be willing to work out a trade of some kind, or an outright purchase. (Or, an outright sale of the games I have).

#3920 6 years ago

Anybody have a fireball EM for sale? I'll be at the VFW show on Sunday.

Also looking for a Stern Quicksilver and Stargazer; but I know that's a longshot.

#3921 6 years ago

I am bringing a few Misc goodies. WoF bobble heads, Translites for sale to the VFW show.
Just contact me at the show if interested. Will be there all 3 days.

Make an offer. All like new and been stored flat.

JJP Stuff:
======
Wizard of Oz Translite
Wizard of Oz Bezel

Stern Translites for sale:
===============
Avengers
Iron Man
Kiss
Mustang
Ripley's BION
World Poker Tour

Sega Translites for sale:
===============
Frankenstein (I have 2)
Godzilla

Quoted from pmWolf:

Looking for a Hobbit.
I do have a nice Flintstones, and a RBioN that needs to be shopped, but is functional. Would be willing to work out a trade of some kind, or an outright purchase. (Or, an outright sale of the games I have).

Sorry PMWolf but my Hobbit isn't for sale, good luck with the search and sale.

#3922 6 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Sorry PMWolf but my Hobbit isn't for sale, good luck with the search and sale.

Ha! Glad you are liking your game!

They are out there...I just need to stumble across one that isn't super-far away, and is in the price range I want. I'm very patient...so it'll happen eventually.

#3923 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Ha! Glad you are liking your game!
They are out there...I just need to stumble across one that isn't super-far away, and is in the price range I want. I'm very patient...so it'll happen eventually.

Yeah you are, I think you have had that Flintstones for sale for like 3 years now haha , good luck on the Hobbit search my buddy just scored one today for $6650 so they are out there.

#3924 6 years ago

Nice Roadshow available with topper and color DMD $3900

#3925 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Looking for a Hobbit.

stpcore in IL my be interested in trading his hobbit

#3926 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Looking for a Hobbit.

Price??

#3927 6 years ago

I am going to the vfw on SAT. If anyone is interested in any pf's, I will be hapy to bring them.
Here is a link to the list
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/march-list-of-playfields-available

also if anyone has any they want to sell, that you can bring. let me know. Shipping always adds 100 or more to the cost of my pf's by the time I pay to get it to me, and ship to you.

#3928 6 years ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb Arena ramp they would sell?

#3929 6 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

Anyone have a Gottlieb Arena ramp they would sell?

Im planing on reproducing some in the near future, I just bought an Arena myself with a broken ramp, pretty much everyone I have seen has a cracked ramp.

#3930 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I am going to the vfw on SAT. If anyone is interested in any pf's, I will be hapy to bring them.
Here is a link to the list
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/march-list-of-playfields-available
also if anyone has any they want to sell, that you can bring. let me know. Shipping always adds 100 or more to the cost of my pf's by the time I pay to get it to me, and ship to you.

Wish I could afford that Monster Bash. I'm afraid to even ask!

#3931 6 years ago

What are the chances of trading an ACDC premium for a GB prem/le locally?

#3932 6 years ago
Quoted from huo:

What are the chances of trading an ACDC premium for a GB prem/le locally?

huo I may know a guy

#3933 6 years ago

I have a Saturday pass for VFW available.

#3934 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I have a Saturday pass for VFW available.

PM sent. Does anyone else have a ticket for saturday that I could buy?

#3935 6 years ago

Three project games just in.

Disco Fever
Contact
World Cup 1978

Also for sale is a nice Stern Nascar. I replaced the DMD with one that has NO lines out. Clean and works great.

John

#3936 6 years ago

I have my nice (and now fully working) Victory for trade:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48826

#3937 6 years ago

Gearing up to sell an ST & Tron

#3938 6 years ago

ATTN: CLAY HARRELL
I know you watch this thread ocasionaly, and I wanted to say I was super impressed with your place and collection this weekend. Also I am familar with doing concert events so I know the situation, but it was organized and managed, worked really well. First cleaa operation. I am thinking of relocating just to be closer.
cheers.

Looking for a less than 2500$ dmd or sys 11 for my long time friend whi has had a mousin around that I sold him 5 years ago. He wont sell the MA buts wants to get a second game. Must be working 100%, and I will be picking it up and paying ect. cheers, kruz

#3939 6 years ago

I have a studder
first class operation

#3941 6 years ago

kruzman there's a new today detroit CL add for a pinball,arcade,neon sign and gumball machine for $2000 with no further info.the pin is f14.I would look into it but I just bought f14 2 weeks ago....

#3942 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

ATTN: CLAY HARRELL
I know you watch this thread ocasionaly, and I wanted to say I was super impressed with your place and collection this weekend. Also I am familar with doing concert events so I know the situation, but it was organized and managed, worked really well. First cleaa operation. I am thinking of relocating just to be closer.
cheers.
Looking for a less than 2500$ dmd or sys 11 for my long time friend whi has had a mousin around that I sold him 5 years ago. He wont sell the MA buts wants to get a second game. Must be working 100%, and I will be picking it up and paying ect. cheers, kruz

Clay had a Jack Bot that looked like a beauty for sale at his show. $2800 assuming it works and plays seemed like a decent price for that pin. Hell, offer him $2500 for your buddy!

#3943 6 years ago

That jackbot was pretty damn clean and played strong.

#3944 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

kruzman there's a new today detroit CL add for a pinball,arcade,neon sign and gumball machine for $2000 with no further info.the pin is f14.

If that's the guy I am thinking of in Lincoln Park based on the map in the ad be very careful.

#3945 6 years ago

HUO Stern Star Trek Pro. Game is in perfect shape. I have added a couple of mods from Mezelmods. Nothing that changes gameplay in any way. Interested in trades up or down let me know what you have, or sell $4200. Pm for pics

#3946 6 years ago

I've got a nice Williams Indiana Jones that I would trade for a MMR or MM. PM for details...

#3947 6 years ago

got a few for trade or sale OBO
79 williams flash- no boards/decent bg, nice pf and cab. complete other then the boards. project 550
63 gottlieb sweethearts wedgehead. cherry bg, decent pf. has gobble hole very cool. cab painted white. works but blew fuse recently 1500
74 williams lucky ace. nice example overall. works, 2 player version of dealers choice. 800
looking for dmd era games pm me. I have pics.

#3948 6 years ago

I'm kind of looking for a Black Rose if anyone hears anything.I say kind of because the wife says enough I say 2 or 3 more

#3949 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm kind of looking for a Black Rose if anyone hears anything.I say kind of because the wife says enough I say 2 or 3 more

so what you are trying to say is that you are 100% ready and you have cash in your pocket to buy a black rose pinball machine. Go for it! She will thank you later!

#3950 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

so what you are trying to say is that you are 100% ready and you have cash in your pocket to buy a black rose pinball machine. Go for it! She will thank you later!

Cash is no issue and it's better to regret something you've done then something you haven't.

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.