(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 190.
#3851 6 years ago

Only saw invisiglass for sure once on a guys attack from mars and it looked like you were playing the game without the glass on and it was at a pinball show so the overhead lights were on above the machine everywhere, just wish I had a game worth more than a few hundred bucks.

#3852 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

ok, so where is my check?

You get the same as me ... a discount on a piece of glass that is never discounted anymore.

Shipping is usually normally a big cost too, so you save on that also. If you include the normal shipping and MI sales tax, in comparision with the $255 price (if we get more than 10 orders rounded up), it's close to a $80-100 savings on a single sheet ... somewhere in that range.

#3853 6 years ago

I cannot afford a Clear Coated PF, let alone Invisaglass

#3854 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

10 total group sheets or more = $255 each
8 total group sheets or more = $265 each
6 total group sheets or more = $275 each

People think those are great prices? Let me know when it gets to $150.

#3855 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

People think those are great prices? Let me know when it gets to $150.

At one fiddy I'd be in. For now, I'm just playing with the glass off and ear plugs in. Lemme tell you, the clarity is amazing.

#3856 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

For now, I'm just playing with the glass off and ear plugs in. Lemme tell you, the clarity is amazing.

This is the type of glass I've been using too. It's so invisible that it feels like you can reach right in and touch the ball...and remove it from the outlanes...and center drain. Way cheaper than Invisiglass and your scores will improve 1,000 fold. Win-win.

#3857 6 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

This is the type of glass I've been using too. It's so invisible that it feels like you can reach right in and touch the ball...and remove it from the outlanes...and center drain. Way cheaper than Invisiglass and your scores will improve 1,000 fold. Win-win.

People often overcomplicate things. The only draw back is that if you have a game loaded with Steve Ritchie's patented flow, you might get some on you, so beware of that.

#3858 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

For now, I'm just playing with the glass off and ear plugs in.

I tried that today, but the balls in Whitewater and Comet keep launching out of the game.

#3859 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I tried that today, but the balls in Whitewater and Comet keep launching out of the game.

It's 3D!!!

#3860 6 years ago

And you don't need any of those glasses...

#3861 6 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

And you don't need any of those glasses...

...but you have to wear hockey equipment.

#3862 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

...but you have to wear hockey equipment.

Only if you want to keep all your teeth, and not look like you were on the ice with the enforcer.

#3863 6 years ago

I have room to shoehorn a LotR into my small collection and I'm willing to paddle across the lake. If you or someone you know is looking to part with one, let me know!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “My collection is skewing too heavily sci-fi and so I think it's time to add a fantasy theme to bring things into balance. If you have a decent Lord of the Rings that you are looki...”
2017-05-21
Racine, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 538 times

#3864 6 years ago

I will be bringing my blackout and trizone to patz if anyones interested both will be for sale
I should be there all day fri & sat

#3865 6 years ago

My Gtb Dragon will be at PATZ Friday only.

Machine - For Sale
Dragon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Playfield touched up (mostly around inserts) and clearcoated. Flippers, pops, slingshot, etc all cleaned and rebuilt. Original boards, power supply rebuilt and repinned. All ground...”
2017-05-30
Saginaw, MI
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 422 times

#3866 6 years ago

Update on Game List for Patz. Looks like I am just taking two games. Feel free to PM me if you want to make a deal before the show.
Sonic - Super Straight EM $900
Alvin G -Pistol Poker, LEDS, NEW DMD $2300

#3867 6 years ago

I've had a Pinbot and BOP for 18 years and have room for one more full size pin. Sadly I missed both the Judge Dredd and the A13 that were in this thread. Although it is great to find a machine ready to go or with a few issues I don't mind a machine that is DOA or missing parts as long as the playfield itself isn't bad and it has a decent cabinet. I can deal with the rest and have all the tools to rebuild any of the boards. If you have a machine working or not that you're thinking about selling locally in MI let me know. Some of the ones on my wish list (in no particular order) are:

Judge Dredd
Apollo 13
Terminator 2
Terminator 3
Dr Who
Lost In Space
Space Station (may have a lead on that)
Star Wars (Data East)
Star Trek (Data East)
Star Trek NG
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Stargate

If any of you have one of these machines (working or not) that you want to part with let me know.

Robert

#3868 6 years ago

Im considering trading out the following: trade mostly
1. complete but project at this point world cup soccer 94 wcs 94
powers on but needs shopped badly, not sure how great dmd is.
pf is a little dirty but nice no major wear
2. also a super nice stern striker xtreme
game plays and sounds excellent.
needs nothing major
both cabinets are extremely nice
looking for:
Funhouse
No good gophers
The Shadow
Theatre of Magic
WHO dunnit
whitewater
monopoly
cftbl
stern Indiana jones
roller coaster tycoon
fish tales
congo
junk yard
flintstones
elvis
dirty harry
twilight zone
rbion
attack from mars
bttf +cash
i500
Johnny Mnemonic
No Fear: Dangerous Sports
Red & Ted's Road Show
Judge dredd
pm me

Added over 7 years ago: WCS TRADE PENDING

KEEPING SX NOW

#3869 6 years ago

Auction today at Pinball at the Zoo (Kalamazoo, MI)

I will post the results from this year's auction in the "Official PATZ 2017 Thread" late tonight or tomorrow.

#3870 6 years ago

At kazoo show today I have bride of pinbot 2.0 for sale $4500 firm. It will only be for sale today only since when i have to lug it home then for sale comes off.

This has the diamond plate playfield and topper and you will need to come to show to look at it!!

Call 810-772-3244 first with cash in my hand gets it today!!

#3871 6 years ago

Sold pinbot 2.0!

#3872 6 years ago

Stern Nascar. Nice clean game with recent low mileage. Batteries mounted off the board. Two small screw holes on the right side of the head, hardly noticeable. One or two vertical lines out on the right side of the DMD but the rest of it looks good, could possibly be fixed? Plays fine and fast.
Asking $3200.

John

#3873 6 years ago

Hobbit Smaug SE for sale. 7200 or some trades welcome.

#3874 6 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Hobbit Smaug SE for sale. 7200 or some trades welcome.

Played Hobbit for the first time at PATZ. It was fun but I didnt understand the purpose of the upper flipper. Did seem to really have a shot to hit with it. Cool game though. GLWS

#3875 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Play Hobbit for the first time at PATZ. It was fun but I didnt understand the purpose of the upper flipper. Did seem to really have a shot to hit with it. Cool game though. GLWS

The upper flipper has a few key shots during the game. One is that if the ball exits the barrel pop bumpers to the right orbit, when the ball comes down, if you hit the captive ball right away with the upper flipper you get some good points and qualifies a ball save in the outlane that is stackable. Another key shot is to kill Smaug during the Smaug multi-ball - once you beat the main multiball mode, you load up the windlance (left outlane via a ramp shot) which will shoot the ball to the upper flipper, then you have to hit one dwarf target between two standup targets (the missing scale) within a couple of seconds. There's a few other modes where it comes in handy too.

Still in honeymoon stage with it and still learning modes (getting further into them) 7 months later. A good home pin.

#3876 6 years ago

What are the rules with selling here. Do I need a for sale ad? I'm going to downsize my house and want to generate some cash. I have a new in box Aerosmith and a stern kiss that is spotless. Both are huo although the kiss shows a couple of bucks worth of dollars sent thru it.

#3877 6 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What are the rules with selling here. Do I need a for sale ad? I'm going to downsize my house and want to generate some cash. I have a new in box Aerosmith and a stern kiss that is spotless. Both are huo although the kiss shows a couple of bucks worth of dollars sent thru it.

You need to place and add. You can then put a link to you add into the Michigan thread if you want.

#3878 6 years ago

Thnx Chris!

#3880 6 years ago

You can put in the embed code like this:

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “New in box still strapped to pallet.”
2018-01-04
Saginaw, MI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1111 days
Viewed: 853 times

Machine - For Sale
KISS (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Kiss stern pro. It's homeuse only but does show a few dollars of revenue run thru it. My sons friends perhaps? It should be spotless. $4600.”
2017-04-24
Saginaw, MI
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 1366 days
Viewed: 359 times

#3883 6 years ago

Will be bringing Bally Nip It to vfw show. Finishing it up now. Balligator works fine.

#3884 6 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Anyone have a JP (Data East) for sale?

I have one not necessarily for sale (im in the middle of trying to work out a trade with someone in indiana my jp + cash for a met) if that doesnt work out your more than welcome to come over to my place and get some time on my jp maybe we could work something out.

#3885 6 years ago

I am getting into the Pinball No-Glare glass business. With some help from a former DOW glass expert, I finally have a sample. *Made in Michigan is always a plus* The cost will be significantly less than the others and should be a far better product. Anyone have PDI/Invisiglass/Stern Anti-Glare on their games? I would like to do a side by side comparison.

#3887 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I am getting into the Pinball No-Glare glass business. With some help from a former DOW glass expert, I finally have a sample. *Made in Michigan is always a plus* The cost will be significantly less than the others and should be a far better product. Anyone have PDI/Invisiglass/Stern Anti-Glare on their games? I would like to do a side by side comparison.

I have a couple sheets of the Stern and Invisiglass. Glad to help if you want to come up to Saginaw.

#3888 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I'll buy some to test!

#3889 6 years ago

Any free samples of new glass

#3890 6 years ago

Excited to hear more about the glass! Maybe start a new thread as it develops!

#3891 6 years ago

Thanks for all the support everyone!

Quoted from DylanFan71:

I have a couple sheets of the Stern and Invisiglass. Glad to help if you want to come up to Saginaw.

Good thought. You Know I might hit up Josh and Chris at Tri City. Are you in the League?

#3892 6 years ago

Grand Rapids has a lot of glass (and class lol) I have Invisiglass if that helps.

#3893 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Now THIS sounds promising! I'll be very interested in picking some up.

#3894 6 years ago

Real happy to hear this especially not far from home too.
If it all works out, I'm in.

#3895 6 years ago

I will be following to see how this glass turns out for sure. If it's high quality and reasonably priced I could see putting this on my whole collection.

#3896 6 years ago

I have been contemplating putting new glass on my games as well......super excited it there ends up to be a made in Michigan source!!

#3897 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Awesome. We are getting robbed on these glasses by these other companies. I priced out glass that the local art museum gets for fancy anti-glares and they pay waaay less.

#3898 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Awesome. We are getting robbed on these glasses by these other companies. I priced out glass that the local art museum gets for fancy anti-glares and they pay waaay less.

Is the glass being used at the art museum tempered? Pinball glass has to be tempered.

#3899 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Is the glass being used at the art museum tempered? Pinball glass has to be tempered.

Good Point my glass is tempered.

#3900 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Yes of course they have tempered and non tempered options. I cant remember if this is the company that CMA was using but a company like this http://tru-vue.com/products/#museums

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.