(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 190.
#3751 7 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Looking for a modern stern like TWD, GB, GOT, etc.... I know its a long shot but i'm looking to spend 4k
Thanks!

Not that long of a shot on GoT. I got offered a routed one for 3800. Didnt look that bad at all and ive seen some listed at 4300 obo on here. Probably were sold at a bit less. Hang in there. The other 2 are tougher for sure.

#3752 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Not that long of a shot on GoT. I got offered a routed one for 3800. Didnt look that bad at all and ive seen some listed at 4300 obo on here. Probably were sold at a bit less. Hang in there. The other 2 are tougher for sure.

Man, the Toronto market sucks.

#3753 7 years ago

I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mods and extras added to the game.

-cabinet has been touched up and clear coated and looks very nice, no fear of future wear
-Lollipop rails
-ColorDMD
-LED OCD
-All white LED's in GI and inserts. Looks very nice.
-Palantir Mod
-Lighted Path of the Dead figures
-Lighted Barad-dur tower
-Additional Ring Wraith figures on sword along with 'invisible' Frodo that is lit by a UV blacklight
-Brass wire left ball return mod (replaces the plastic)
-Path of the Dead diverter plastic
-Mirror blades
-Playfield in good condition
-Plastic Gold Ring speaker inserts
The Arwen plastic is cracked. Recently torn down and shopped out with new Titan black rubbers installed. I will get pictures this week sometime.

Pictures available at the link below

https://goo.gl/photos/v4CidbCxRFWWWWJH8

This game can be available at the Texas Pinball Festival. I can also help with transport back to the midwest in mid April as I have to go pick up a game from the same area myself and I would be much cheaper than traditional shipping companies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the game via pinside messages, email me at [email protected], or text 574-596-2668.

$6500 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mo...”
2017-03-08
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 576 times

#3754 7 years ago

1976 Space Mission features "all original paint" and is "priced to sell" at $2000.

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#3755 7 years ago

Selling my Meteor. Fresh glass, LED's in the back box. Nice playfield, very nice cabinet. "Priced to sell" $1100

#3756 7 years ago

I have a HUO LOTR with 84 total plays on it. Looks right out of the box. Early run with all of the figurines. This game is so new, I would use the term minty if I didnt hate it and think it is a useless adjitive. The only mods are led lighting on the top side of the pf. If you question the 84 plays. come take a look, if you have any experience, you may think it is less. has the goodie bag, manual, original packing slip. has only been moved once since original purchase. Not a flaw, or wear. here is a link to the CL. I will drop a couple hundie for "cool" people. If you are not sure if you are "cool", you are not. full price. Here is a link to cl and pics
swmi.craigslist.org link

game is set up in the guest house, right next to the front door for easy load. Galesburg is right between kzoo and battle creek, I am less than 3 miles off the 94.
email if you have any interest or questions

#3757 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If you are not sure if you are "cool", you are not. full price.

Hahaha, love it!

#3758 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a HUO LOTR with 84 total plays on it. Looks right out of the box. Early run with all of the figurines. This game is so new, I would use the term minty if I didnt hate it and think it is a useless adjitive. The only mods are led lighting on the top side of the pf. If you question the 84 plays. come take a look, if you have any experience, you may think it is less. has the goodie bag, manual, original packing slip. has only been moved once since original purchase. Not a flaw, or wear. here is a link to the CL. I will drop a couple hundie for "cool" people. If you are not sure if you are "cool", you are not. full price. Here is a link to cl and pics
swmi.craigslist.org link
game is set up in the guest house, right next to the front door for easy load. Galesburg is right between kzoo and battle creek, I am less than 3 miles off the 94.
email if you have any interest or questions

Someday I will be cool, again today is not my day. As a way to help that...

I will give my under-cab kit as well as my new Interactive Backbox mod to the buyer of this pin.

#3759 7 years ago

I have a Rob Zombie, which is scheduled to be made in the next few weeks. If anyone wants this game please email me [email protected]

I have $1000 desposit on the game, with the balance due when the game is completed. If you want the "spot" we can transfer it to you. And then you can tell Spooky if you want the game built any differently. Need to do this ASAP. You'll owe me my deposit. I'm willing to take a loss on this. Give me $800 and the spot is yours.

#3760 7 years ago

Long shot I know. But, is anyone taking a road trip to TPF and back and want some of their gas money funded by transporting a populated PF for me? If so, please Pm, thx...

#3761 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Long shot I know. But, is anyone taking a road trip to TPF and back and want some of their gas money funded by transporting a populated PF for me? If so, please Pm, thx...

Check with Steve HemiOrange09 . He's taking a couple games down to sell.

#3763 7 years ago

Looking for a WPC project to work on. Would love a TZ or TAF, open to others too. Let me know what you have. Can meet at PATZ or figure out something before hand, not in a huge rush. Just getting back into things after a break.

#3764 7 years ago

I'm selling my Stern Star Trek Premium.
320 plays on it.
Has the Aurich Translight, and Vinyl goodness.
I'm asking 6500.00 for it, but to save time with haggling. 6000.00 Firm.
http://imgur.com/a/QAqc6 for a few quick pics if that's allowed.

Added over 7 years ago: Sale Pending.

#3765 7 years ago

Looking for an Indiana Jones pinball adventures. Have cash willing to drive. PM if interested

#3766 7 years ago

One month til Pinball at the Zoo! Anyone bringing something to sell/trade? I have a F14 Tomcat I am temped to bring for Trade/Sale.

#3767 7 years ago

I wouldn't mind bringing my Bally Star Trek to show off, but will probably bring Gottlieb Dragon for sale.

#3768 6 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Anyone bringing something to sell/trade?

I will be bringing an EM (or two) for sale. Weren't you looking for one? I will likely bring a Vulcan and/or Super Soccer (same one as last year), but have others that I might bring based on what happens in the next several days.

#3769 6 years ago

I'll be bringing some assorted goodies for sale. Pics soon. Various Translites, CPR (NEW) FirePower Plastic set, RBION Gorilla head, WOF Bobble heads, and more. Also bringing my Gottlieb Roller Coaster pinball for Freeplay which I'll be open to offers on.

#3770 6 years ago

Selling my judge dredd. Extremely nice example. No topper. Perfect playfield. Cab has some fade like most all do. Leds. Plays flawlessly. Deadworld NOT modded. Asking 3000

#3771 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I will be bringing an EM (or two) for sale. Weren't you looking for one? I will likely bring a Vulcan and/or Super Soccer (same one as last year), but have others that I might bring based on what happens in the next several days.

I plan on taking home a FirePower from Underspin, but if I sell my Tomcat, I'd have room for an EM or something else. Excited for the show!

#3772 6 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

I plan on taking home a FirePower from Underspin, but if I sell my Tomcat, I'd have room for an EM or something else.

It looks like you are about 9 miles to the Expo Center. I drive farther than that to find a good bathroom to sit down in.

#3773 6 years ago

I'm happy to drive to Michigan for a trade!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sold via Facebook! Swords of Fury - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in Columbus, Ohio for cash deals (if trading, we can discuss who drives) This game was just shopped early this year; it'...”
2017-03-09
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1939 times

#3774 6 years ago

Planning on bringing for sale at PATZ:

Williams Klondike EM complete and working.
Gottlieb Cleopatra or Solar Ride complete and working.
Possible Williams Black Knight. Good condition working.
Gottlieb King Arthur complete nice shape.
Bally Lost World complete and working.

Could bring if there is interest:
Williams Zig Zag major project
Williams Big Inning Pitch and Bat complete untested.
Williams Doodle Bug complete
Williams Spanish Eyes complete
Williams 3 coins project - wasted backglass
Gottlieb Dancing Dolls Project

#3775 6 years ago

My patz game list:
TMNT arcade
Super Straight (sonic em)
Jokerz

Possibly
Pistol Poker
LaserWar

#3776 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

My patz game list:
TMNT arcade
Super Straight (sonic em)
Jokerz
Possibly
Pistol Poker
LaserWar

I will have:

Walking Dead
Bally Knockout
Williams Super Star
Firepower
Blue Chip (20% chance)

#3777 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Apollo 13 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought from the original owner and this game is super nice. This is probably one of the nicest examples of an Apollo 13 machine I've ever seen or come acrossed over the years. Play...”
2017-04-04
Richfield, MI
3,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 507 times
Contributed to Pinside

Reduced to sell or trade, looking for 90's Williams/Bally pins..

#3778 6 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I'll be bringing some assorted goodies for sale. Pics soon. Various Translites, CPR (NEW) FirePower Plastic set, RBION Gorilla head, WOF Bobble heads, and more. Also bringing my Gottlieb Roller Coaster pinball which I'll be open to offers on.

Pics of game and MISC in Ohio Show thread.

#3779 6 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale Apollo 13 Home Used Only (HUO)

Wow. Super nice. I love seeing HUO "B" titles (I mean that as a compliment) which seem more rare. HUO "A" titles are so cliche.

Right title, wrong time for me.

#3780 6 years ago

I have a Rock Encore (non-dedicated) working with LEDs I just picked up. Would trade for another title.

#3781 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB from Trent in 2013, Great shape.The game has a shaker motor and an extra snake head. Looking to trade for Spiderman, Batman Dark Knight, or Transformers LE, or sell outr...”
2017-03-28
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 426 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3782 6 years ago

Three machines listed in marketplace to start my thinning of the herd. Need to make room in my overstuffed basement for my band to start practicing.

1. TZ
2. PoTC
3. TSPP

I also have (but have not listed yet) the following which I will list shortly FS

4. ToM (backglass signed by JP, brass rails & legs)
5. AFM
6. Xenon (with new CPR playfield [not installed])
7. BK (with new CPR playfield [not installed] and Rottendog Sound Board [not installed]
8. Fireball (EM)

And, lastly, not really "for sale" per se, but will part with for the right price:

9. LoTR
10. CV (HUO - second owner since 1998 or 1999, can't remember it's been so long)
11. MM (not R)
12. Totan (blinged out)
13. Wozle

can send pics of the "not listed" and "sorta for sale" games if interested.

K

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine. Mostly all new plastic parts on it (some I still have that were not in need of replacement and are still in the bag and will come with the...”
2017-03-28
Farmington Hills, MI
4,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 561 days
Viewed: 525 times
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Another in my herd that has to go to make room for my band to practice Beautiful TZ. All LED. Has Robbie mod, Camera, Piano, and gumballs. Plays great. Only issue is on the front ...”
2017-03-28
Farmington Hills, MI
7,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 561 days
Viewed: 549 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Time to thin my herd. TSPP is 90% LED'd (I put some incandescents back to compare and just never switched back, but will include some for you), and has mirror side blades with it. ...”
2018-10-10
Farmington Hills, MI
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1038 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3783 6 years ago

Looking to trade meteor for a firepower, sorcerer, EBD, etc

#3784 6 years ago

Dale JR, Victory, Bride of pinbot, Black Knight College Queens, World Beauties

It is getting close to tax day, and PATZ is comming (I live 9 miles from the show) so I want to mention some games that I have for sale.
Dale JR. original owner, I am guessing 300 plays, I havent looked. completely stock, just like new $3600
Gottlieb Victory. Plays awesome. playfield has zero wear, cab has cool art, and has only one scuff on each side of the head. I have been playing the game for a couple years and I just opened the head for the first time to take a look. Since it never breaks down, I dont go rootin around looking for probs. Pf could use a wipe down, on both my games which I will get to eventually. $1100
The college queens is a really cool EM game. Its a sample game, and it has 2 vari targets (I love those things) Plays great looks great. BG and pf are awesome, cab is super nice 675.

The Bride of pinbot is a players game that plays really good. It has new pinscore display. the cab hardware and legs are powder coated deep red. The habitrails are powdercoated white. Crazy filled with leds in head and cab, GI. Nice coin door that have been painted or powdercoated gloss black. The cab is in awesome condition the head could use new decals. The pf has quite a bit of wear, but its not dirty, its a really clean game with new ruber, and like I said plays super duper. Price is 2000

The black Knight has not been set up yet. I know clay went thru it and fixed it up. cab looks better than ave, BG has some touch up, of has some wear, about average, with a little more along the inserts in the sword. dont have a price for it yet. Also I am working on clearing and tweeking a cpr BK pf that could be exactly what this game needs.
Everything is set up except the BK which will be soon as I get the lotr shipped

The world beauties is a gottlieb wood rail that I have had in the living room for about 4 years. Has never failed me (I wouldnt know how to fix it). I play it in the morning because I can play a game in the time it takes to microwave a coffee. I bought it from local EM guy bob, who went thru it before selling and fixed it up to work like it should $550. Look it up on the data base, its all about the pinball chicks love it.

Located 2.8 miles off the 94 at exit 85. exactly in the middle of battle creek and kalamazoo

#3785 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Three machines listed in marketplace to start my thinning of the herd. Need to make room in my overstuffed basement for my band to start practicing.
1. TZ
2. PoTC
3. TSPP
I also have (but have not listed yet) the following which I will list shortly FS
4. ToM (backglass signed by JP, brass rails & legs)
5. AFM
6. Xenon (with new CPR playfield [not installed])
7. BK (with new CPR playfield [not installed] and Rottendog Sound Board [not installed]
8. Fireball (EM)
And, lastly, not really "for sale" per se, but will part with for the right price:
9. LoTR
10. CV (HUO - second owner since 1998 or 1999, can't remember it's been so long)
11. MM (not R)
12. Totan (blinged out)
13. Wozle
can send pics of the "not listed" and "sorta for sale" games if interested.
K

Machine - For Sale
Pirates of the CaribbeanNew!Used, working and clean “Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine.
Mostly all new plastic parts on it (some I still have that were not in need of replacement and are still in the bag and will come with the...”
1 day ago Farmington Hills, MI 4,450 (OBO)
KeithinMI

Machine - For Sale
Twilight ZoneNew!Used, working and clean “Another in my herd that has to go to make room for my band to practice

Beautiful TZ. All LED. Has Robbie mod, Camera, Piano, and gumballs. Plays great. Only issue is on the front ...”
1 day ago Farmington Hills, MI 7,450 (OBO)
KeithinMI

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Pinball PartyNew!Used, working and clean “Time to thin my herd. TSPP is full LED, and has mirror side blades with it. New couch (see my ranting and raving on a thread about how expensive a $0.03 piece of orange plastic can...”
1 day ago Farmington Hills, MI 5,200 (OBO)
KeithinMI

PM sent to inquire on separate purchase of BK playfield

#3786 6 years ago

Looking for a TZ in any condition. Looking $5k-5,500. Thanks!

#3787 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Good luck with that! Seems everyone is mod'd the heck out of them and they are now 6k+.

You will need to sell me that WW to get the TZ so send me a PM.

#3788 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Dale JR, Victory, Bride of pinbot, Black Knight College Queens, World Beauties
It is getting close to tax day, and PATZ is comming (I live 9 miles from the show) so I want to mention some games that I have for sale.
Dale JR. original owner, I am guessing 300 plays, I havent looked. completely stock, just like new $3600
Gottlieb Victory. Plays awesome. playfield has zero wear, cab has cool art, and has only one scuff on each side of the head. I have been playing the game for a couple years and I just opened the head for the first time to take a look. Since it never breaks down, I dont go rootin around looking for probs. Pf could use a wipe down, on both my games which I will get to eventually. $1100
The college queens is a really cool EM game. Its a sample game, and it has 2 vari targets (I love those things) Plays great looks great. BG and pf are awesome, cab is super nice 675.
The Bride of pinbot is a players game that plays really good. It has new pinscore display. the cab hardware and legs are powder coated deep red. The habitrails are powdercoated white. Crazy filled with leds in head and cab, GI. Nice coin door that have been painted or powdercoated gloss black. The cab is in awesome condition the head could use new decals. The pf has quite a bit of wear, but its not dirty, its a really clean game with new ruber, and like I said plays super duper. Price is 2000
The black Knight has not been set up yet. I know clay went thru it and fixed it up. cab looks better than ave, BG has some touch up, of has some wear, about average, with a little more along the inserts in the sword. dont have a price for it yet. Also I am working on clearing and tweeking a cpr BK pf that could be exactly what this game needs.
Everything is set up except the BK which will be soon as I get the lotr shipped
The world beauties is a gottlieb wood rail that I have had in the living room for about 4 years. Has never failed me (I wouldnt know how to fix it). I play it in the morning because I can play a game in the time it takes to microwave a coffee. I bought it from local EM guy bob, who went thru it before selling and fixed it up to work like it should $550. Look it up on the data base, its all about the pinball chicks love it.
Located 2.8 miles off the 94 at exit 85. exactly in the middle of battle creek and kalamazoo

PM sent on Victory.

#3789 6 years ago

PM sent on Bride of Pinbot, Black Knight

#3790 6 years ago

Looking to buy mostly either a Time Machine or Twister, , may look at a T3, Space Jam, Hurricane, High Speed or Road Show.. Let me know if u have something..Tx!!

#3791 6 years ago

rescue 911, lethal weapon, and pharoah, can bring to patz

call/text 574 361 9561 paul

#3792 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

I bought mine not even a year ago for your desired price range, no mods, all original so it's definitely achievable, be patient and keep looking!!

p.s.- you're probably not ever going to find one on Ebay for that, and anything on CL will sell IMMEDIATELY to one of the CL vultures, so you may have to do some networking/word of mouth to get it. I would start with Rob from Rockland Pinball (gwaxt72)

Good luck! TZ is awesome!

#3793 6 years ago

Mirror polished lockdown bar for trade for a standard finish lockdown bar. See market ad.

EDIT: Trade is in progress...

Parts - For Trade
Used, good condition - “I've got a standard width mirror polished lockdown bar, that fits a late model Bally/Williams game, that I'd like to trade for a similar lockdown bar in the standard brushed finish...”
2017-04-02
Kalamazoo, MI
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 42 times

#3794 6 years ago

Anybody need a NOS main playfield for the Victory I have one for $200.

John

#3795 6 years ago

Have a players condition F-14 that I'm looking to trade +/- cash for another system 11 game. Pm me if you something.

#3796 6 years ago

Not pinball related.... but looking for a cocktail arcade game.

Prefer not a multicade. Needs to be able to take quarters. Open to most titles, game just needs to be in decent shape and fully functional. Willing to travel. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks

#3797 6 years ago
Quoted from harmon1728:

PATZ may be the place to find it. Usually have a few there.

#3798 6 years ago
Quoted from harmon1728:

Prefer not a multicade. Needs to be able to take quarters. Open to most titles, game just needs to be in decent shape and fully functional. Willing to travel. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks

I know a guy that can hook you up with a gameroom barrel cocktail machine.

#3799 6 years ago
Quoted from harmon1728:

Yes + one on looking at PATZ. last year there were even a few in the auction. I believe most sold for under $275

April 20-22 Auction is Saturday the 22nd about 3pm

Brian

#3800 6 years ago

I thought I would mention this here too. In the VFW event thread I asked if anyone was interested in a group buy for a discount on JJP Invisiglass from Abel (JJP distributor) to be brought to the VFW show in May. It likely would just be the normal bulk discount but Gary at Abel said he would work with us. PM me if you are interested with the number of sheets and what size (standard or wide body) so that I can get a initial count. So far there are interested parties for 4-5 total sheets. Let me know by Thursday. I'll call Gary on Friday to see what we can work out.

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.