(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 191.
#3701 7 years ago

My SS is back on the market. Will consider offers but only looking to trade for MMR at the moment.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45684

#3702 7 years ago

Man that SS is an awesome looking example. The boards look brand new!!!

#3703 7 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

Man that SS is an awesome looking example.

Thanks it's been tucked away nicely in a basement for quite some time, barely played!

#3704 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Thanks again to gribbs and his national pinball delivery company. Hey, you've crossed multiple states and apparently you have a small staff to boss around.

Did you get all of those? When's the pinball party? I wish I would have had the funds for his TZ.

#3705 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Did you get all of those? When's the pinball party? I wish I would have had the funds for his TZ.

I only got one. Who are the other lucky recipients?

If there was something like frequent flyers miles, but for driving pinballs around, Gribbs might be the pinside winner.

#3706 7 years ago

There was a slight change in pin plans, so I'm still carrying the MMr LE Gold and Met LE as well as a restored MM and SS and a sweet TOM. ...just gonna bop by a friend's place in Maryland to see what he wants before I head back to AZ. Lovin' the 'pinball life' and meeting some great Pinsiders along the way!

#3707 7 years ago

I have a refurbished DE Star wars for sale, call/text 574 361 9561, close to Michigan line

#3708 7 years ago

Looking for an earthshaker. Anyone have one they want to part with?

#3709 7 years ago

Posted a for sale ad for a very nice HUO Star Trek pro.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-6

Added over 7 years ago: Update: Game sold tonight, donated to Pinside.

#3710 7 years ago

looking to buy one of the following:
Bad cats
Sorcerer
Swords of fury
Whirlwind
Earthshaker
Jack bot
Monopoly

Let me know if any of you have one of these to part with
Thanks guys (and gals)

#3711 7 years ago

Just added pictures - GOTLE trade... what do you have? Looking for a WDLE or premium. Maybe other titles too.

#3712 7 years ago

Do my eyes deceive me or was this a posting for The Shadow yesterday? I was waiting for the pics on that one. Was this you? Did you change your mind on that one or possibly sell it already? Thanks.

#3713 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Do my eyes deceive me or was this a posting for The Shadow yesterday

I thought it was The Shadow too. Oh well... GLWTS for either of them. Both fun pins...

#3714 7 years ago

I have a fully restored Konami TMNT arcade with a brand new remanufactured CNC cabinet and new side art. Game is mint. Same game that was on CL for $3k. Looking to trade for a DMD Pinball. Located in Swartz Creek.

#3715 7 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

I thought it was The Shadow too. Oh well... GLWTS for either of them. Both fun pins...

Quoted from usandthem:

Do my eyes deceive me or was this a posting for The Shadow yesterday? I was waiting for the pics on that one. Was this you? Did you change your mind on that one or possibly sell it already? Thanks.

Yes, I was going to list my Shadow but decided to keep it and sell my Star Trek Pro instead. I drove to Pittsburgh and back in 1 day for that Shadow, I'm not ready to let it go yet, haha. It's tough to decide which game to sell when you like all of the games in your collection but only have so much room. Guess its time for a bigger house!

#3716 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

. I drove to Pittsburgh and back in 1 day for that Shadow,

I drove to Pittsburgh and watched a Stanley Cup game and then drove back...yeah that's a long day

#3717 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

. It's tough to decide which game to sell when you like all of the games in your collection but only have so much room.

This is so true! I recently relocated from SC back to my home state of MI - very happy with that decision except for the fact my new "gameroom" is smaller and I had to go from 12 pins to 7. Brutal...

#3718 7 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

very happy with that decision except for the fact my new "gameroom" is smaller and I had to go from 12 pins to 7. Brutal...

Uff...yeah but do you have more "bedrooms" now?

#3719 7 years ago

Funny - actually, thanks to what I really missed while I was in the south... basements, I do have more bedrooms now.

#3720 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Do my eyes deceive me or was this a posting for The Shadow yesterday? I

Darn, I am currently looking for a Shadow.

#3721 7 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Funny - actually, thanks to what I really missed while I was in the south... basements, I do have more bedrooms now.

the use one extra bedroom for additional games.

#3722 7 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

use one extra bedroom for additional games.

Damn Bob... where were you with this great idea before I sold 5 pins?

#3723 7 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a cocktail multicade shaped like a barrel? Also looking for a brass cash register and just can't find anything.

#3724 7 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Does anyone know where I can get a cocktail multicade shaped like a barrel? Also looking for a brass cash register and just can't find anything.

shop around on craigslist I have seen them in both MI an OH

detroit.craigslist.org link in grand rapids

#3725 7 years ago

Kevin from K&K Amusement in gobles makes the barrel arcades.

K & K Amusement
Address: 22711 M-40, Gobles, MI 49055
Phone: (269) 628-4628

Plug: I have a super mint 4 Player TMNT Arcade game for sale. PM me for details

#3726 7 years ago

Along with the brass cash registers, I also can't find any "oak time recorder clocks." That guy in Brooklyn (MI) is the state's worst CL spammer

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Quoted from galaxian:

Kevin from K&K Amusement in gobles makes the barrel arcades.
K & K Amusement
Address: 22711 M-40, Gobles, MI 49055
Phone: (269) 628-4628
Plug: I have a super mint 4 Player TMNT Arcade game for sale. PM me for details

I think he's referring to the spam blasting of the barrel multicades and doesn't actually want one

#3727 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Along with the brass cash registers, I also can't find any "oak time recorder clocks." That guy in Brooklyn (MI) is the state's worst CL spammer

Same shit for the last 2 yrs

#3728 7 years ago

I am so tired of seeing his ads for time clocks and brass registers. Recycle the damn things already.

#3729 7 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 88 times

#3730 7 years ago

What are you talking about? The market is exploding for brass cash registers! And who doesn't want a barrel in their game room?

#3731 7 years ago

Market is exploding for sea witches. I want one too after having missed out on one last Thanksgiving weekend. Someday...

#3732 7 years ago

#3733 7 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: SeawitchWanted! “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield).

Thanks.”
20 days ago Atlanta, GA
Wanted
bluespin

You should try posting in a few more threads......

#3734 7 years ago

If anyone has a nice original or restored TOTAN that they would consider letting go of, please PM me. I have cash, as well as some pins to potentially trade: TWD Premium with mods, MMr LE Gold, Met LE with the brand new animated Creeping Death pin blades, a restored SS, VERY nice TOM with brass armor and coin door, and possibly some others. Thank you.

#3735 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have cash, as well as some pins to potentially trade

So what's the return trip date Michael???

#3736 7 years ago

Anybody got a line on a gameroom barrel?

#3737 7 years ago

I've been out of the hobby for a while and am thinking of picking up a machine to get my "foot in the door" again. Problem is, I only have $1000 to spend - I know, my chances of finding something decent are slim. But if you have something in this price range, let me know. I am in Holland, MI.

Thanks,
Tom

#3738 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Apollo 13 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought from the original owner and this game is super nice. This is probably one of the nicest examples of an Apollo 13 machine I've ever seen or come acrossed over the years. Play...”
2017-04-04
Richfield, MI
3,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 507 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3739 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a super nice RFM for sale. The previous owner upgraded the computer to a Dell Opliplex 760 with 4GB RAM and an dedicated video card. It also has a 100 watt 2.1 amplifier for...”
2017-03-02
Elkhart, IN
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 354 times
Contributed to Pinside

I'm not in Michigan, but I'm two miles south of the border.

#3740 7 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

So what's the return trip date Michael???

Not sure yet. Hopefully not until Spring has completely 'sprung'.

#3741 7 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

I am so tired of seeing his ads for time clocks and brass registers. Recycle the damn things already.

I am tired of the Skyjump posted for $900 daily for a year and now lowered to $800 daily.

#3742 7 years ago
Quoted from Newport-Bill:

I am tired of the Skyjump posted for $900 daily for a year and now lowered to $800 daily.

That thing started out at something like $1,800...

#3743 7 years ago

Sorry in advance for the post that is not technically a "For Sale" listing.

Any interest in SE Michigan for a temporary trade (6-12 months?) of:

1. My HUO IMVE with Color DMD, pingraffix blades and TV mod

for

2. SM, SMVE, TWD or MET

I also am looking for a TMNT. My kid is currently obsessed with the turtles and I figure it is a good way to have an excuse to play my games if he wants to play that. Good father-son time. If anyone has one locally that is looking to sell, let me know.

Thanks,
Adam

#3744 7 years ago

My neighbor has a TMNT I'll bug him.

#3745 7 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Sorry in advance for the post that is not technically a "For Sale" listing.
Any interest in SE Michigan for a temporary trade (6-12 months?) of:
1. My HUO IMVE with Color DMD, pingraffix blades and TV mod
for
2. SM, SMVE, TWD or MET
I also am looking for a TMNT. My kid is currently obsessed with the turtles and I figure it is a good way to have an excuse to play my games if he wants to play that. Good father-son time. If anyone has one locally that is looking to sell, let me know.
Thanks,
Adam

PM'd

#3746 7 years ago

Looking for a modern stern like TWD, GB, GOT, etc.... I know its a long shot but i'm looking to spend 4k

Thanks!

#3747 7 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Looking for a modern stern like TWD, GB, GOT, etc.... I know its a long shot but i'm looking to spend 4k
Thanks!

Very much likely a long shot, but good luck hunting.

#3748 7 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Thanks!

There is a good chance that I will have my HUO TWD pro for sale at PATZ. $4300ish

And since Harmon is eyeballing my Knockout and Marcus is interested in my Firepower there's a good chance I'm going to go home empty this year!

#3749 7 years ago

Looking to sell my popeye. Excellent condition. Minimal cab fade. Leds in inserts. Plays 100%. Looking for 2200

#3750 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

I think he's referring to the spam blasting of the barrel multicades and doesn't actually want one

Went over my head. Haha .

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/75?hl=newport-bill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.