What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

3 years ago

Stats

• 4,254 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 180 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 4254 posts in topic. You are on page 74 of 86.
#3651 7 months ago

Anyone have a Avengers LE Hulk for sale? May be interested in trading my Ironman.

#3652 7 months ago

Too cold out to be selling games?

Anybody have a Bk2K they want to part with?

Also looking for EM's...

#3653 7 months ago

Keeping my eyes peeled for a NGG....let me know if selling, please!

#3654 7 months ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

Superelectric's selling one in Cleveland, which is a pretty do-able drive if you're really interested.

Here's the post if you're interested - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-good-gofers-4

#3655 7 months ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Also looking for EM's...

Saw one for sale in Raleigh, NC on Facebook

#3656 7 months ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Also looking for EM's...

Here's the one in WI (mine:) I PMd you about

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44541

Leaving for Chicago in a couple of hours and could still load it up if interested

#3657 7 months ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

If you can wait, I'll have one early this summer, once I get it rebuilt.

#3658 7 months ago

Michigan and nearby pinheads! While it's in the 70s and 80s here in Scottsdale, I will be making another one of my ill-advised (haha) drives across country this week. I have a Medieval Madness Remake Gold LE with added gold hinges and color dmd upgrade, Metallica LE #373, and a perfectly working, very low-play Twilight Zone. They aren't cheap, but they are GORGEOUS (the TZ looks like it just came out of the box), and I can bring one or all to your door. That's right, I will leave the pin on your front porch... PM me if interested! -Michael

#3659 7 months ago

Post #3631 ron kruzman was selling a ngg not sure if he still has it but good guy to deal with good luck on your search

Quoted from Kingsley73:

#3660 7 months ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Michigan and nearby pinheads! While it's in the 70s and 80s here in Scottsdale, I will be making another one of my ill-advised (haha) drives across country this week. I have a Medieval Madness Remake Gold LE with added gold hinges and color dmd upgrade, Metallica LE #373, and a perfectly working, very low-play Twilight Zone. They aren't cheap, but they are GORGEOUS (the TZ looks like it just came out of the box), and I can bring one or all to your door. That's right, I will leave the pin on your front porch... PM me if interested! -Michael

Can you PM pics and price? Buddy is looking and may be able to swing a Michigan trip for the right deal.

I'll pass along info

#3661 7 months ago

Thanks all!

#3662 7 months ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

Thanks all!

Had i known earlier i could have brought the superelectric one to you. Im visiting in Jackson MI.

#3663 7 months ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

and I can bring one or all to your door. That's right, I will leave the pin on your front porch...

And his dog will leave you nice little presents all over your house too!

J/K! Michael is a great guy to deal with and a straight shooter!

FYI just don't let his dog into your house!

#3664 7 months ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Had i known earlier i could have brought the superelectric one to you. Im visiting in Jackson MI.

Good ol Jackson MI. What a fun place.

#3665 7 months ago

>>And his dog will leave you nice little presents all over your house too!<<

Pippin is great in the car (my travel buddy!), but yes, after recent 'events' he is banned from coming inside homes.

#3666 7 months ago
Quoted from dhard:

Post #3631 ron kruzman was selling a ngg not sure if he still has it but good guy to deal with good luck on your search

That NGG was sold!

#3667 7 months ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

When I was a kid, I used to think the Johnny Cash & June Carter song "Jackson" was about Jackson, Michigan.

#3668 7 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:

When I was a kid, I used to think the Johnny Cash & June Carter song "Jackson" was about Jackson, Michigan.

Jackson was used in the song cause there's one in every state

#3669 7 months ago

Offering my HUO Stern ST Pro for trade. Looking for newer HUO games, + / - cash.

Game is in perfect condition with the following items.

Vengeance Beastmaster ship mod
Mezel Mods Vengeance explosion mod
Official Stern shaker motor
Perfect play flipper bands
Cliffys in shooter lane installed
Cliffy for left lock shot (not installed, no wear)
Mezel Mods warp ramp LED mod (not installed)
Alternate apron cards

#3670 7 months ago

I thought it was funny I got a bumch of PMs about NGG about the same time today. I have a few offers on the game I'll have to consider. Thanks Jeffery for the plug. @waddlejrjr

#3671 7 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:

My parents told us they were going to prison, that's why they were headed to Jackson.

#3672 7 months ago

We got told we were being sent to the nut house in traverse city now who has an ebd they'll sell me for $1000

#3673 7 months ago

For Trade HUO Rob Zombie and an undocumented HUO LOTR both with less than 100 plays. Rob Zombie may go over 100 plays as it is set up at Kruzman's house and he is playing it. I am really looking for an MMR adding some cash if needed. Would also consider 2 or 3 for 1 deals. Not looking for em's. Machines will be at Kruzman's house in Galesburg.

Email directly
chris00travis@yahoo.com

Thanks
Chris

#3674 7 months ago

I got two plays last wknd on that rz very nice machine good luck with sale/trade

#3675 7 months ago
Quoted from dhard:

We got told we were being sent to the nut house in traverse city now who has an ebd they'll sell me for $1000

Waiting for a certain poster to rant how insensitive and wrong the term "Nuthouse" is.

When I was a kid, the teachers said they were going to send me to "Eloise". I asked my dad what that meant and he took me by the place to show me. It was mostly closed and basically fully shut down a few years later.

#3676 7 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Waiting for a certain poster to rant how insensitive and wrong the term "Nuthouse" is.
When I was a kid, the teachers said they were going to send me to "Eloise". I asked my dad what that meant and he took me by the place to show me. It was mostly closed and basically fully shut down a few years later.

Northville Tunnels

#3677 7 months ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Northville Tunnels

Just down the street from cfh's original "Detroit EM PinballClub" that eventually became VFW Pinball....

#3678 7 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:

When I was a kid, the teachers said they were going to send me to "Eloise".

All of us Yooper kids were threatened with being sent to Newberry.
http://abandonedplaces.livejournal.com/1548664.html

#3679 7 months ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I come here about 4 times a year to visit my in-laws and get punished by things like jurassic quest for a good time (the kids liked it, i shouldnt complain). You'll have to let me know if there is a pin to play in this city. I've been soooo bored for 5 days.

#3680 7 months ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

I come here about 4 times a year to visit my in-laws and get punished by things like jurassic quest for a good time (the kids liked it, i shouldnt complain). You'll have to let me know if there is a pin to play in this city. I've been soooo bored for 5 days.

As far as a pins on route, there may be one but I stay away from those. There is no a arcade in this town. You would have to drive to Ann Arbor and go to Pinball Pete's. He has all the new stuff. 20 or so Pins. Usually the new LE Sterns are there as well.

The private collection is much better in Jackson. Between 6 of us we have around 100 pins. (Maybe 5 doubles) Maybe sometime you can meet up and play some of the local collection! We do get together every Tuesday for pinball.

#3681 7 months ago

Couple of good spots in Lansing/East Lansing too. The Pete's up there have stepped up their maintenance and the games there and at The Avenue are regularly serviced it seems (minus a few hiccups)

#3682 7 months ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Well if you want to drive an hour there's always Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum.

#3683 7 months ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Northville Tunnels

Brings back memories. Used to play down there all the time.

#3684 7 months ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

As far as a pins on route, there may be one but I stay away from those. There is no a arcade in this town. You would have to drive to Ann Arbor and go to Pinball Pete's. He has all the new stuff. 20 or so Pins. Usually the new LE Sterns are there as well.
The private collection is much better in Jackson. Between 6 of us we have around 100 pins. (Maybe 5 doubles) Maybe sometime you can meet up and play some of the local collection! We do get together every Tuesday for pinball.

I will look you guys up when I come back again!

#3685 7 months ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Northville Tunnels

Used to go there in high school, we brought our bb guns one time and ran into a cop who pulled his gun on us...fun times!

#3686 7 months ago

Does anyone want a Rob Zombie? i have one on order. It's a really high number, so probably won't get built until early summer. Have a $1000 deposit on it. If you want it NIB, email me cfh@provide.net and can transfer the ownership to you (you'll owe the $5000 balance to Spooky when the game is complete.)

#3687 7 months ago

A deal has been made on the SS thanks! editing my original post

#3688 7 months ago

I just added a HUO AC/DC for sale.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 7,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Home Used Only (HUO) “This is a Beautiful Home Use Only AC/DC Premium that’s in excellent condition. Here is the list of upgrades that have been added to it: 1. Refinery Shoot to Thrill Cannon Mod ...”
2017-02-16
Muskegon, MI

#3689 7 months ago

MMr LE, Met LE and TZ are spoken for. Thank you. -Michael

#3690 7 months ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

That sold quickly.

Archived after 1 day 487 views Sold for $ 7,600 Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO AC/DC Premium in MichiganNew!ArchivedHome Used Only (HUO) “This is a Beautiful Home Use Only AC/DC Premium that’s in excellent condition. Here is the list of upgrades that have been added to it:

1. Refinery Shoot to Thrill Cannon Mod
...”
2017-02-15 Muskegon, MI 7,895
HemiOrange09

#3691 7 months ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
Damn, a day late. Looked like a beauty Steve.

Keith

#3692 7 months ago

MMR obtained! RZ has moved on. Still have the HUO LOTR.

#3693 7 months ago

Trekking from Detroit to St Louis this weekend & have room to take a pin along the way if anybody's been looking out of their local market. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/detroit-to-st-louis-space-in-car

#3694 7 months ago

Have a Lw3 for sale. Has an issue with the right eject hole, and a broken drop target. Lots of LEDs, nice playfield. Cabinet has the typical planking. Rottendog PS. $1750

#3695 7 months ago

Thanks Chris for the MMR! First thing I did was my Undercab kit! It's a little different than Williams...

» YouTube video

#3696 7 months ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Thanks Chris for the MMR! First thing I did was my Undercab kit! It's a little different than Williams...
» YouTube video

Hey that game looks familiar. Hope you enjoy it! I am sure you will.

#3697 7 months ago

I spent a bit of time fixing this up. Hopeful someone will enjoy it.

Archived after 21 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
SharpshooterArchived
Shopped “Clean and working with echo lake mpu.”
2017-02-19
Flint, MI
1,100 (OBO)

#3698 7 months ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Hey that game looks familiar. Hope you enjoy it! I am sure you will.

I am enjoying it. Thanks again, always a pleasure dealing with you guys. See you guys at Patz soon.

#3699 7 months ago

I have a GOTLE looking to trade. Would prefer a WDLE or Premium.

Archived after 39 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Home Used Only (HUO) “Looking to trade my GOTLE - I opened it NIB. Excellent condition with lots of mods. Looking for a Walking Dead LE or Premium. Maybe other titles too. List of mods on GOTLE: *Ste...”
2017-02-21
Novi, MI
Trade

#3700 7 months ago

Thanks again to @gribbs and his national pinball delivery company. Hey, you've crossed multiple states and apparently you have a small staff to boss around.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.95
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Mafia: Parma
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 4254 posts in topic. You are on page 74 of 86.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.