(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 190.
#3551 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

the fun fest is actually for Duncan Brown. he wants to use it to make another "lost harry williams game" designed in the 1970s but never made by Williams. He did the Cyclone game at Chicago Expo shown last month, a harry williams design, and I supplied him the "Honey" game to use as the base for the conversion. Would love to get him another core so he can make another lost Harry Williams game.

Based upon what he's going to be using it for, he can have it for free. Just need to arrange pickup.

#3552 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice Champion Pub they want to sell? I'm looking for a very nice example of one.

#3553 7 years ago

Mark shaker in wixom has a nice CP for sale

On the fun fest... Thank you.... But Is no one coming down state any time soon by chance?

#3554 7 years ago

Are tickets still available for "Tilting for Tots"? I don't see it on the Pinside events page or VFW page.

#3555 7 years ago

got both williams flash and a blackout both need some work I might trade both for a different title. both playfields in nice shape and good/decent backglass TRADE ONLY not looking to sell now.

looking for:
any 2000 post stern projects ok
jungle lord
black knight
any gottlieb premier sys 3 title
or for a very nice
bally wizard rolling stone space invaders etc..

message me what you may have

#3556 7 years ago

there's no tickets for "tilting for tots". just show up with a $15 (or greater) value toy for entry (per person). saturday dec 10 from 8pm to midnight. we collect the toys and give them to Toys for Tots.

#3557 7 years ago

Thanks! I'll be there (and a toy or two too)!

-Chris

#3558 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

there's no tickets for "tilting for tots". just show up with a $15 (or greater) value toy for entry (per person). saturday dec 10 from 8pm to midnight. we collect the toys and give them to Toys for Tots.

This is awesome! Well done!

#3559 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

On the fun fest... Thank you.... But Is no one coming down state any time soon by chance?

I am coming down from Cadillac on Saturday for tiltin' for tots. If it fits in a 2015 Subaru Forester, which I think it would, it can ship?

#3560 7 years ago

Damn...I always have a family commit when you do events. Last year it was the day after Thanksgiving and I had family in from out of town. This year's is on my son's birthday and we will be taking him to dinner in Ann Arbor. It would be so much simpler if I was just a member of the club (not so subtle hint)...

Good luck with the toy drive. I'm sure it will be a success.

#3561 7 years ago

Fun fest is an EM so it's not very big. i mean i fit two EMs in the Ford Escape. I'm not familiar with a Forester but i would think an EM would go in there no problem. thanks! [email protected]

#3562 7 years ago

Ok it should fit. I just sent you an email titled "fun fest". Let's continue the conversation there.

#3563 7 years ago

Anyone have a Megatouch RX or Aurora they want to part with? Might consider a JVL Retro as well with newer software.

PM me.

#3564 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

That was big fun! I enjoyed my previous trip, but this time no worries about playing several games in a row on the same pin without checking to see if anyone was waiting!

Also used the high tech toilet for the first time! May have to get one of those too.

And it looked like a really good haul of presents for the kids!

Thanks to all who made it happen

#3565 7 years ago

Awesome cool thanks for coming. And thanks to the guys on the funfest. Duncan will turn this into another one of those unmade Williams games from the early 70s

#3566 7 years ago

I might have a gottlieb hulk, gottlieb spider-man, gottlieb Sinbad, all w/pascal boards in them, I captain fantastic partially working and an 8 ball deluxe

#3567 7 years ago

Went with my son and nephew to the Toys for Tots event, got there after 10pm but had a great time if only too short. Played many pins I didn't get chance to last May. Must be one of the funnest places on Earth, and dang if I didn't forget to check out the fancy toilet I have heard about...next time. Thanks Clay !!

#3568 7 years ago

Very motivated buyer of a sorcerer or eight ball delux. Any leads appreciated as well.

#3569 7 years ago

There was a ebd on fort wayne indiana Craigslist a week ago

#3570 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Very motivated buyer of a sorcerer or eight ball delux. Any leads appreciated as well.

Ha! You're not getting back the Sorcerer that you sold to me!
If you end up in the South Bend area, try PaulB (Posted just above) for Eight Ball Deluxe. I bought my Firepower from him with no problems.

#3571 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Ha! You're not getting back the Sorcerer that you sold to me!
If you end up in the South Bend area, try PaulB (Posted just above) for Eight Ball Deluxe. I bought my Firepower from him with no problems.

I really miss it now!

#3572 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I really miss it now!

Played one for the first last weekend at the Toys for Tots event of Clay's, I'm going g to see if I can find one too - fun game!!!

#3573 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I got a Sorcerer. PM me if interested in making an offer...

#3574 7 years ago

Would love a really nice Centaur, or even a CPR playfield if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell.

#3575 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a 2 for 1 trade. I am looking for a t2 or anything on my wishlist.

I have a tmnt that needs a little work but plays and a lw3 that is 100% working but has dmd issues. It probably needs a dmd controller there are sparatic vertical lines that stay lit they come on and off and a new dmd there are 2 lines out in the dmd.

Both are reimports

If anyone is interested pm me i could sell each individualy for cash as well would be asking around 1200 each

Thanks

#3576 7 years ago

Interested in one or both.

#3577 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

good guy here!

#3578 7 years ago

Tmnt and lw3 are pending sorry to everyone i had about 12 messages all around the same time

Ill repost if it falls through

#3579 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

PM'D you twice, let me know if you want to talk about the game.

#3580 7 years ago

1978 Gottlieb Dragon for sale. 100% working and in nice condition. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1978 Gottlieb Dragon. 100% working. Repinned the MPU bottom connectors, installed a remote battery pack and replaced a bad 7404 in the switch matrix. New rubbers and ball. Cabinet ...”
2016-12-16
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 219 times

#3581 7 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

PM'D you twice, let me know if you want to talk about the game.

Just replied, sorry for the delay...

#3582 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Airborne pinball by Capcom for sale or trade that is in good working condition all around. Game's playfield is very nice and free of any major wear. Cabinet is nice too with some m...”
2016-12-23
Richfield Township, MI
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 230 times

#3583 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Just replied, sorry for the delay...

Not to me, unless you're the guy in Omaha Nebraska....

#3584 7 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Not to me, unless you're the guy in Omaha Nebraska....

My mistake - responding now...

#3585 7 years ago

Happy Holidays deal on Rob Zombie. $5999. All the available mods were installed at Spooky. Fun game.

#3586 7 years ago

Last Action Hero for sale, has a rottendog CPU... my computer won't upload pics here for some reason, open to trades also.
ad is here ---->>>> grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

1 week later
#3587 7 years ago

Nothing in over a week ?

#3588 7 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Nothing in over a week ?

Well, put something up for sale...

#3589 7 years ago

I have a few highly customized machines for sale on my website both are HUO machines. Spiderman is was a trade in and TSPP is on consignment. Pm or Email me for anymore questions.

Here is a link to my website for the details: http://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#3590 7 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Nothing in over a week ?

Quoted from bob_e:

Well, put something up for sale...

I picked a new one up recently and am enjoying it

#3591 7 years ago

Listing a huo GOT pro with the Stern interactive dragon topper & few other mods as well. I should have the listing up tomorrow, PM if you're interested. $4,900

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

#3592 7 years ago

I have a zaccaria Pool Champ/Clown project for $200 (no boards). It has a pool champ body/playfield, and a clown head. The layout of the head is the same in pool champ/clown. So if you want a project or a playfield for parts, this is something. Direct email only please (no PM) [email protected] Location is brighton mi.

#3593 7 years ago

I might have a roller games, rescue 911 and pokerino for sale/trade..im on the border IN/MI

#3594 7 years ago

Nice Tee'd off for sale, Brooklyn, Mi 49230 $2,000 no trades

#3595 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I might have a roller games, rescue 911 and pokerino for sale/trade..im on the border IN/MI

How much for the Rescue 911?

#3596 7 years ago

I Have a nice playing bally Xenon for sale or trade. Playfield is in pretty great shape. Asking $1500

#3597 7 years ago

STILL HAVE a williams flash and a williams blackout both need some work I might trade both for a different title. both playfields in nice shape and good/decent backglass TRADE ONLY not looking to sell now.
looking for:
WAYNE GRETZKY 3D hockey 4 player arcade machine
any 2000 post stern projects ok
jungle lord
black knight
any gottlieb premier sys 3 title
or for a very nice
bally wizard rolling stone space invaders etc..
message me what you may have

#3598 7 years ago

Is the seller of this on pinside? This is from Mr. Pinball classifieds.

Congo, 1995 Williams: 4400
Frosted LED kit, all of the plastics are fine and I replaced all cracked ones w/NOS ones, and I'll include the rest of the NOS plastics from that set. This past year I installed a new main ramp, a new Congo window, rebuilt display driver board, rebuilt flippers. All new green star posts, new leg bolts, levelers, new playfield glass. Rebuilt shooter rod w/new springs I can pack pallet and ship + I get a real good rate.
Drew
[email protected], Owosso, Michigan

#3599 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Is the seller of this on pinside? This is from Mr. Pinball classifieds.
Congo, 1995 Williams: 4400
Frosted LED kit, all of the plastics are fine and I replaced all cracked ones w/NOS ones, and I'll include the rest of the NOS plastics from that set. This past year I installed a new main ramp, a new Congo window, rebuilt display driver board, rebuilt flippers. All new green star posts, new leg bolts, levelers, new playfield glass. Rebuilt shooter rod w/new springs I can pack pallet and ship + I get a real good rate.
Drew
[email protected], Owosso, Michigan

Pretty sure that's the Rosa family's Congo.

#3600 7 years ago

Yep I saw they were selling a bunch...college time?
That congo plays great

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.