(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 191.
#3501 7 years ago

I have a golden tee complete I would trade or sell what do u have? mine is the big tuxedo version fully working has working topper too

#3502 7 years ago

I have made my guest house in to a pinball arcade. I have 3 gamnes set up for sale as of right now.
No good gophers, cab and pf are super nice. pf has no wear (except slam ramp) and I only saw just a little ghost on one insert. I just set it up and played a couple games. The slam ramp wear is milimal, I havent cleaned it yet to see how much of what is under it is dirt or wear. There is a piece of mylar under it. at worst minimal wear. The boards look perfect, like I said the cab looks great. there are 2 errors in the diagnosis.
it says left and right ramp switch are up. Lastly the display has what is like the vertical hold being off on your old tube tv. there are no lines out, but it scrolls a blank line that goes from up to down. askin 3400

DR Dude Super nice. Cab is awesome, boards are flawless, and I thought the pf was perfect until I took off the glass and found the touch up. It has full mylar that you cant see, no lifting under the inserts, I would not remove, but the mylar ends right where the drain lane and ball returns are and someone touched up that area on both sides (about the size of a quarter. the touch up is not great, but I didnt notice until I took off the glass. Otherwise the pf is awesome. No fading on this game inside or out. It plays really good. one plastic has a chipped off corner where the heart gituar is (its broke on every game) and I think there is a plastic missing above the cosmic ray. I dont see any burned plugs on the boards, batterys have no leakage. Plays really good, and just needs the pf cleaned which I plan to get to slowly as with all of the games. price 2200

I have a HUO original owner dale JR. 564 of 600 made. has chrome hardware. game is completely stock in living room. 130 plays, but if I dont get 3 mil in the first ball I start another game, so I would say less than 70 games played. Unopened goodie bag. Just like new. I have not installed leds, but I dont see any use desribing a game that I bought new and it has not been moved since set up. $3800

Last I finally set up my no fear. I had a plug for the GI replaced, and a couple switches fixed, and I think it is 100% I have only played one game so far the cab is got some fade, more on one side and no scratches, but the pf has no wear at all, no broke plastics, the ramp looks great, flippers hit great. It needs the pf cleaned and the ramp cleaned, and this is a really nice game. new legs. No mylar but no wear at all. price is 2500.

so far I got pics of the Dr dude and the NGG, and the battery in my camera died. Later tonight I will set up a photobucket. there is a little room for negoiation on the prices or trades.
I am located 2.8 miles off the 94 between battle creek and kalamazoo.

Later this week I will set up college queens, and bally playboy which are both for sale. the college queens is stamped a sample game. Sorry for the delay on how long this takes, but I had back surgery where they fused 3 vertebre and it is not easy for me to move and set up games by my self.
I am going to be here all holiday weekend.
if you want to text 269 254 1618
cheers, kruzman

#3503 7 years ago

cleveland.craigslist.org link
dracula project-------- ohio MY AD..... PINSIDER PRICE 240 CASH IN HAND
LOCATED IN OHIO not far from michigan cleveland area!!!
alot of good parts on the playfield, if you have a drac or similar could be great as parts machine.
head is empty.
pm me will trade too

#3504 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have made my guest house in to a pinball arcade.

Coming home from turkey day on I-94, can't afford those machines but can we just drop by to play??

#3505 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have made my guest house in to a pinball arcade.

Happy Thanksgiving. I sent you a PM.

#3506 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballJeff:

Anyone have a Golden Tee that they are looking to sell?

There's one at Yesterday's Antiques on Plymouth Rd in Livonia. Saw it there yesterday. Don't know if it works or the ask price. The guy at the counter told me most of the sellers there will go 20-33% off listed price. Good luck.

#3507 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped, Clean and Working. Has an upgraded sound system (homemade not pinpro). New Translite Comes with new side art decals for the cabinet.”
2016-12-13
Flint, MI
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 391 times

#3508 7 years ago

here is a link to the dr dude for sale
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/dr%20dude%20game%20for%20sale%20nov%2016?sort=3&page=1

and here is a link to the NGG. Niether games have been cleaned up in the pics. I plan to slowly start cleaning each one, and possibly upgrading to led's and maybe one of chris's under cab lighting kits.
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/NGG%20game%20for%20sale%20nov%2016?sort=3&page=1

Which reminds me There is also a ROB ZOMBIE here set up and for sale. I think it has 31 plays, and it has an under and behind cab led lighting kit that is super cool and really makes the room cool when playing. price is $ 7200

#3509 7 years ago

Kruzman putting up a lot of temptation lately lol

#3510 7 years ago

Its nice having games set up for sale because I get to play them. this dr dude plays better than my other, and I am really getting in to no fear and zombie. Both zombie and no fear are a little fast for my old man eyes. I havent got to it yet, but on the no good gophers the display seems like the vertical hold of out of adjustment. I realize a melinial is not going to know what I am talking about. It has a blank line that is like 3 pixles thick that scrolls thru from top to bottom. Like I said I havent messed with it yet or switched it with another games', thought someone may know whats up. dosent clay read this thread?
Have a great weekend.

By the way, I work 50ft from where the games are set up that are for sale, and I am less than 3 miles off 94 at exit 85. So if you are comming home from family and want to drop by, I will be here working. come play a game and make an offer. Maybe bring some leftovers, I dont celebrate holidays, but if I did this would be the one for me!

#3511 7 years ago

Would love to play RZ, but that's a long drive.... Maybe I'll just road trip it in the coming weeks before weather goes bad

#3512 7 years ago

you can play a rob zombie at the 2017 ann arbor pinball show. well in theory. we have a very high number, but it should be delivered by the show in May.

#3513 7 years ago

concerning the NGG I have listed for sale, the 5v is measuring 4.7v. I am guessing that is the problem, I am going to have chris fix it for me as soon as he can get off work at a reasonable hour one night. Thanks to the people who sent me what to look at.
Anyone have any nos pf's for sale or trade? my monthly list is posted.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newnos-playfields-avail-oct-expo-shipping-free#post-3460521

#3514 7 years ago

Considering selling my HUO Stern Star Trek Pro. Game is in perfect condition, under 500 plays (bought game from original owner). Game comes with official Stern Shaker motor, shooter lane Cliffy's installed, kickout Cliffy (not installed but area is perfect), "Beatmaster" interactive Vengeance LED mod, Mezel Mods LED ship explosion mod, Mezel Mods warp ramp LED mod (not installed).

$4700

#3515 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have made my guest house in to a pinball arcade. I have 3 gamnes set up for sale as of right now.
No good gophers, cab and pf are super nice. pf has no wear (except slam ramp) and I only saw just a little ghost on one insert. I just set it up and played a couple games. The slam ramp wear is milimal, I havent cleaned it yet to see how much of what is under it is dirt or wear. There is a piece of mylar under it. at worst minimal wear. The boards look perfect, like I said the cab looks great. there are 2 errors in the diagnosis.
it says left and right ramp switch are up. Lastly the display has what is like the vertical hold being off on your old tube tv. there are no lines out, but it scrolls a blank line that goes from up to down. askin 3400
DR Dude Super nice. Cab is awesome, boards are flawless, and I thought the pf was perfect until I took off the glass and found the touch up. It has full mylar that you cant see, no lifting under the inserts, I would not remove, but the mylar ends right where the drain lane and ball returns are and someone touched up that area on both sides (about the size of a quarter. the touch up is not great, but I didnt notice until I took off the glass. Otherwise the pf is awesome. No fading on this game inside or out. It plays really good. one plastic has a chipped off corner where the heart gituar is (its broke on every game) and I think there is a plastic missing above the cosmic ray. I dont see any burned plugs on the boards, batterys have no leakage. Plays really good, and just needs the pf cleaned which I plan to get to slowly as with all of the games. price 2200
I have a HUO original owner dale JR. 564 of 600 made. has chrome hardware. game is completely stock in living room. 130 plays, but if I dont get 3 mil in the first ball I start another game, so I would say less than 70 games played. Unopened goodie bag. Just like new. I have not installed leds, but I dont see any use desribing a game that I bought new and it has not been moved since set up. $3800
Last I finally set up my no fear. I had a plug for the GI replaced, and a couple switches fixed, and I think it is 100% I have only played one game so far the cab is got some fade, more on one side and no scratches, but the pf has no wear at all, no broke plastics, the ramp looks great, flippers hit great. It needs the pf cleaned and the ramp cleaned, and this is a really nice game. new legs. No mylar but no wear at all. price is 2500.
so far I got pics of the Dr dude and the NGG, and the battery in my camera died. Later tonight I will set up a photobucket. there is a little room for negoiation on the prices or trades.
I am located 2.8 miles off the 94 between battle creek and kalamazoo.
Later this week I will set up college queens, and bally playboy which are both for sale. the college queens is stamped a sample game. Sorry for the delay on how long this takes, but I had back surgery where they fused 3 vertebre and it is not easy for me to move and set up games by my self.
I am going to be here all holiday weekend.
if you want to text 269 254 1618
cheers, kruzman

C'mon Ron, it's not a "Pinball Arcade" unless you've got a minimum 10 games set up! Now chop chop!!!

#3516 7 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

C'mon Ron, it's not a "Pinball Arcade" unless you've got a minimum 10 games set up! Now chop chop!!!

He does actually, there just spread out around the "Compound".......

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3517 7 years ago

Actually I have to set up 10, which would be perfect for the living room, more room in bedroom and diningroom, but to make it a proper pin arcade, I need coin mechs and a change machine!
Bring your Quarters!

#3518 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Actually I have to set up 10, which would be perfect for the living room, more room in bedroom and diningroom, but to make it a proper pin arcade, I need coin mechs and a change machine!
Bring your Quarters!

If you ever need a hand, I have some free days between now and Christmas. You aren't that far from me

#3519 7 years ago

If someone within 50 miles likes to do shop jobs, and has the time, I have a bunch of games I would gladly pay to have shopped. The issues I have had in th epast is someone wants to do it, because they enjoy the task, but they work full time and have a family so realisticly they are no better off than me, and the job never gets done. I could drop of games, one at a time, or you can work here. There is some serious job security to make extra bucks here, since between chris and me, there are close to 30 games to be shoped. I suppose the best way to do it would be to come to an agreement on how nice to expect, price, time, heck it is all negoiable. Trades also.

So this is not games for sale, but it is local michigan work needed, and it will help me bring more games for sale to market.
contact me pm please.
kruz

#3520 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If someone within 50 miles likes to do shop jobs, and has the time, I have a bunch of games I would gladly pay to have shopped. The issues I have had in th epast is someone wants to do it, because they enjoy the task, but they work full time and have a family so realisticly they are no better off than me, and the job never gets done. I could drop of games, one at a time, or you can work here. There is some serious job security to make extra bucks here, since between chris and me, there are close to 30 games to be shoped. I suppose the best way to do it would be to come to an agreement on how nice to expect, price, time, heck it is all negoiable. Trades also.
So this is not games for sale, but it is local michigan work needed, and it will help me bring more games for sale to market.
contact me pm please.
kruz

PM sent

#3521 7 years ago

I have 4 Pinball Machines for sale right now. Check out the marketplace for more info. If anyone is going to the Richfield Pinball Tournament this weekend you can stop by and check them out.

$600 Bally Strikes and Spares (Project)
$950 Sharp Shooter by Game plan shopped (new PCBs)
$950 Super Straight by segasa shopped
$1950 Playboy 35th by Data East shopped

#3522 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

contact me pm please.
kruz

#3523 7 years ago

PM Sent

#3524 7 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello and Happy Holidays !! Anybody selling a populated lower playfield for Gottlieb Haunted House and Backglass? If so I can drive a couple hours one way to come pick up either n...”
2016-11-30
Goodrich, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 53 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3525 7 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

NEW!partswantedPlaced 2016-11-30 00:14 (yesterday)Haunted house lower playfield +Backglass“Hello and Happy Holidays !!

Anybody selling a populated lower playfield for Gottlieb Haunted House and Backglass?
If so I can dri...” Wanted Wariodolby Linden, MI

Pinwow had some system 80 playfields

#3527 7 years ago

Alright who bought the El Dorado on the Meidema auction today?

#3528 7 years ago

ahh I went thru the same terrible search, for a very long time.... heres a hint on the back glass email bay area amusements, I scored a beautiful one shipped from them, the pf u will wait awhile for ebay or like me found one locally

Quoted from Wariodolby:

Parts - Wanted

Haunted house lower playfield +Backglass

Wanted! “Hello and Happy Holidays !!

Anybody selling a populated lower playfield for Gottlieb Haunted House and Backglass?
If so I can drive a couple hours one way to come pick up either n...”

2 days ago

Linden, MI

Wanted

Wariodolby

#3529 7 years ago

anyone have a game under 1500 that they would like to get rid of? I have a friend that would like to get their first pin and hopefully not a dud that they can't rid of when they want to change up games. Please p.m. me

#3530 7 years ago

Still have a nice Super Chexx bubble hockey for sale. Lowering the price to $1500 firm to pinside buyers. Contact me for more info.

#3531 7 years ago

I want to report a a dead beat Craigslist buyer/scammer. The guy is from the Flint, MI area. He had contacted me twice trying to haggle a deal on my pins. Two weeks ago he accepted an counter offer on the Playboy pin and never showed up. This week he did the same thing again. Total waste of time. He claims to have bought a F14 this month. Could this be another Frank Further of Craigslist?

Adding him to my blacklist
Name: assumed it's Blake Watson
(810) 965-2133

#3532 7 years ago

Selling an AC/DC Premium Luci edition. This was purchased brand new and routed at Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids where it was well taken care of. PM if you would like to schedule a time to see it or have any questions. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling an AC/DC Premium Luci edition. This machine was purchased brand new and put on location at the Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids, Michigan where it was well taken care of...”
2016-12-04
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 409 times

#3533 7 years ago

If anyone is interested in a very nice, working Mars:God of War, PM me for pics and to discuss a price. I will be headed that way soon, and I can bring it with me. I'm motivated to sell this one, as I recently acquired an even nicer example. Thanks!

#3534 7 years ago

HUO X files - $2800
VP cabs virtual pin with 195 tables - $3000
Lost world with new CPU - $600

#3535 7 years ago

I have a very nice original Scared Stiff for trade. Not looking for cash deals at this time. If anyone would like to talk trades let me know. I'm interested in Funhouse, TZ and a few others.

#3536 7 years ago

Have an excellent condition dungeons and dragons with the topper that i am looking to sell. Game plays flawlessly. Leds, tilt graphics game blades, more. Cabinet is in great shape. Looking for 1000.

#3537 7 years ago

Wish i had the cash right now. Good price with the topper still there. Any interest in trades?

#3538 7 years ago

No trades. Giving it away at such a low price because in dire need of cash atm. Family emergency kinda thing. And for the record i am getting bombardes with interest. I dont want to hurt anyone who is interested feelings but i am entertaining all and will take the money of the first who can come pick it up with cash. So if i tell you you can come look at it and someone beats you to it no hard feelings guys.

#3539 7 years ago

Good luck with the sale. Im sure it wont last long at that price! Hope all is ok

#3540 7 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

No trades. Giving it away at such a low price because in dire need of cash atm. Family emergency kinda thing. And for the record i am getting bombardes with interest. I dont want to hurt anyone who is interested feelings but i am entertaining all and will take the money of the first who can come pick it up with cash. So if i tell you you can come look at it and someone beats you to it no hard feelings guys.

I hope you get more than you're asking!

#3542 7 years ago

Have an excellent condition dungeons and dragons with the topper that i am looking to sell. Game plays flawlessly. Leds, tilt graphics game blades, more. Cabinet is in great shape. Looking for 1000.

D&d sold pending. Thanks

Wow. Looks like I need to stay on here 24/7.
Nice pickup for someone. Sorry to hear it's an emergency though. Hope everyone is OK.

#3543 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Alvin G's Garage Band that is in very nice condition. Game has a very nice playfield with no major wear on it. Cabinet is very nice too with a couple of scratches.This is a plug an...”
2017-02-28
Richfield, MI
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 407 times

#3544 7 years ago

Vp cabs virtual pin with 195 tables will take $2800. That's a steal for this.

#3545 7 years ago

Looking to Trade Bram Stoker's Dracula

Willing do trade + cash for the right pin.
LF 90s+ DMD pin. Open to hearing your offer

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game play 100% including mist gates, magnet, coffin ramp, castle diverted, all optical switches, and DMD. Not in Collectors condition. Some cosmetic issues see pictures. Has leds t...”
2016-12-04
Charter Township Of Clinton, MI
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 351 times

#3546 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Still have a nice Super Chexx bubble hockey for sale. Lowering the price to $1500 firm to pinside buyers. Contact me for more info.

PM sent

#3547 7 years ago

I have the following going up for sale soon

Burgertime arcade, recently repaired PCB, good monitor, works good, original condition $800

1965 Gottlieb Preview, good PF, flaked BG, currently has a issue with the ball count stepper (plays unlimited # of balls) $250 - SOLD

Gottlieb Buck Rogers, missing 1 display, drop target reset bank needs attention, pretty good shape $550

Also have a crusty Williams Fun Fest, flaked glass, filthy, cabinet trim is gone, pf will clean up pretty good. Great parts machine. $100

#3548 7 years ago

hey on that fun fest. are you coming to the VFW tiltin' for tots charity event this saturday night? if so can you bring the fun fest? i have a friend that wants to turn that into a custom game. please email me [email protected]

#3549 7 years ago

You can't have the fun fest just to molest it.

I'd offer to bring it to you but I wont be attending T4T event due to another pinball event previously scheduled. Find another shit flinging monkey to do your dirty work. (said in a B.L. voice)

#3550 7 years ago

the fun fest is actually for Duncan Brown. he wants to use it to make another "lost harry williams game" designed in the 1970s but never made by Williams. He did the Cyclone game at Chicago Expo shown last month, a harry williams design, and I supplied him the "Honey" game to use as the base for the conversion. Would love to get him another core so he can make another lost Harry Williams game.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.