(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,497 posts
  • 577 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Lefman
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,497 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 190.
#3451 7 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Matt are you selling the game? If so they are not nuts, just speculators for when the globetrotters win the NBA

Not mine, but if this is the case I will sell my whole collection for 15k. Who's in?

#3452 7 years ago
Quoted from rattmuscle:

Still looking for a nice Swords of Fury. Pm if anyone knows of one.

#3454 7 years ago

Added my LAH to the market

2000 obo or trade + or - cash

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41382

#3456 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a Hobbit? Mine is available. It's a "standard" LE with the Radcals. Standard equipment is Invisiglass and shaker. Plays perfect.

Trade? Cash?

#3457 7 years ago

New , still in the box, Fiberglass Marlin. For someone that's looking for a crazy Fish-Tales replacement topper.

swmi.craigslist.org link

rob
269-208-6616

#3458 7 years ago

I just passed a pin in the bed of a pickup at 8:08pm heading north on I-75 in saginaw/buena vista. Who scored what?

#3459 7 years ago

Looking for a Stargate in players condition or better. Preferably within an hour or two from Metro Detroit. Let me know

#3460 7 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I just passed a pin in the bed of a pickup at 8:08pm heading north on I-75 in saginaw/buena vista. Who scored what?

That would be me - Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition

#3461 7 years ago

Concerning alley cats Marlin, I used to own a 4100 sq foot victorian with 10 ft ceilings and I wanted a marlin for the wall of my ofice so bad, but I never found anything I could afford. they are expensive!

#3462 7 years ago

Has anyone been to marvins recently? Curious what games they have now, i am taking my son up tuesday for his birthday

#3463 7 years ago

One of my friends went to Marvins last weekend and said half of the machines weren't running.

#3464 7 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

New , still in the box, Fiberglass Marlin. For someone that's looking for a crazy Fish-Tales replacement topper.

How in the heck did you end up with that?

#3465 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Has anyone been to marvins recently? Curious what games they have now, i am taking my son up tuesday for his birthday

Is marvin's Stonehenge? Everything was working when I went a few days ago except Indiana Jones which was having gamewide opto issues and The Hobbit in which the C rollover in lock only worked from left to right perfect roll on it. It sucked because we played 6 games and could not get multiball which is typically cake. Everything else worked great.

#3466 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Is marvin's Stonehenge? Everything was working when I went a few days ago except Indiana Jones which was having gamewide opto issues and The Hobbit in which the C rollover in lock only worked from left to right perfect roll on it. It sucked because we played 6 games and could not get multiball which is typically cake. Everything else worked great.

I think they mean here - http://www.marvin3m.com/shop.html

#3467 7 years ago
Quoted from IceCreamMan:

That would be me - Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition

That's a pretty wild game. Good find. I still need to find a project pin.

#3468 7 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

That's a pretty wild game. Good find. I still need to find a project pin.

I got a gottlieb monte carlo that could use a little attention $650 that's what I paid if anyone is interested

#3469 7 years ago

I have some projects that I will never get to in the next year. a bally playboy.
A flight 2k that has been completely restored except the cab
a silver slugger that needs a good shop, and flippers and drop rebuilt
no fear, that I bought off route, needs shop.

I need a used data east star wars pf and a champion pub used pf

#3470 7 years ago

Selling a Blackout machine. Working 100% with nice displays. Was shopped about 300 plays ago (3 ball) with new red lane guides and rubbers, post caps, and round target stickers installed. I have both manuals and cash box and a new set of drop target stickers to be installed. Clean CPU with fresh batteries mounted off the board. Condition wise I'd say its a players game but still in decent shape a great game. Looking for $850. Email me with you actual email address for pictures.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Added over 7 years ago: This game is sold.

#3471 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling a Blackout machine.

Sale pending.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3472 7 years ago

I will post the prices on the games I posted. I got screwed by 2 customers in 1 week so I need to sell something, but I havent thought about selling them so I dont have prices. Since I dont want to sell I havent had to think about the price. when I get done with work I will look at what I paid and what they are selling for. None are projects meaning they dont need a bunch of work, they just all need to be shopped. to me thats a project consitering it takes me all weekend to shop a game. The no fear has been folded in my bedroom for 4 years. The playboy is super nice and I think has a altec cpu, super nice pf, cab, and glass, just needs to be cleaned. the silver slugger may have a mystery or 2, I know for sure it needs flippers rebuilt and trops fixed. also I think flashers are out. Its been a couple years. The no fear has very nice cab and pf, ramps, played great, needs shop out. been sitting folded in a bedroom.
I will post the prices tonight. I am not despirate to sell, just have no spending money until I finish a job for a customer who is actually ready to pay 4 months after dropping off a pf, knowing the price when it was dropped off.
cheers and thanks for the patience, I shouldnt have posted them until I thought about the prices, sorry

#3473 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

From memory
TAF
WOZ (ticket software)
Stern Kiss
Tron (ticket software)
Stern ST
FH
ToM
Bally Wizard
TH
WNBJM
TSPP

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.

Was up there last Friday for league night, I don't remember any major issues with any of the games but then again I didn't play them all.

#3474 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

From memory
TAF
WOZ (ticket software)
Stern Kiss
Tron (ticket software)
Stern ST
FH
ToM
Bally Wizard
TH
WNBJM
TSPP
Was up there last Friday for league night, I don't remember any major issues with any of the games but then again I didn't play them all.

cool, thanks. i havent been up there in quite awhile. cant wait!

#3475 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

mustang, MMR, MET too. games are all working good last friday when I was there...

#3476 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

From memory
TAF
WOZ (ticket software)
Stern Kiss
Tron (ticket software)
Stern ST
FH
ToM
Bally Wizard

No FH
But GB
Also like wizard mode said MMR and Mustang
TH
WNBJM
TSPP

#3477 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

They have a GB as well

#3478 7 years ago

I dropped the price of my Addams Family Gold #865 to $9,400. It is fully working and in VERY nice shape with plaque, certificate and extra set of plastics. My understanding is the first 800 of 1000 went oversea. These do not come around too often. It is in a climate-controlled storage unit near I-75 and M-24, set up and ready to play and then go to a new home. PM me for more info or references. Thanks!

#3479 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

How in the heck did you end up with that?

My dad goes to auctions pretty often and this is one of those crazy things he bought. I don't have room for it otherwise I'd hang it up.

#3480 7 years ago

Can we please keep posts on this thread on topic... If you want to know what's at Marvin's then start a thread. This is a FS in MI thread.

#3481 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Can we please keep posts on this thread on topic... If you want to know what's at Marvin's then start a thread. This is a FS in MI thread.

I started this Michigan thread a few years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcometo-club-michigan/page/15#post-3172562

I've been a bit busy to keep it active, but it's still there if anyone wants to use it. Heck, take it over and get it rolling again, I don't mind as it's for everyone to use.

#3482 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

It's also a great thread for "wanted in Michigan" posts.

#3483 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I dropped the price of my Addams Family Gold #865 to $9,400. It is fully working and in VERY nice shape with plaque, certificate and extra set of plastics. My understanding is the first 800 of 1000 went oversea. These do not come around too often. It is in a climate-controlled storage unit near I-75 and M-24, set up and ready to play and then go to a new home. PM me for more info or references. Thanks!

You need to space these pins out more Gribbs . I'd take it, but you already took my $$$. Hold off another year before selling more of your treasures. Just kidding.

#3484 7 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “This is CrazyMuffin's mod. I never used it. Youtube Video here:

You...”

2016-11-13
Flint, MI
120 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 90 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3485 7 years ago

The glass is probably worth this. But here is a warehouse find Strikes and Spares with a Very Very Good Backglass. Ohh I could hang that on my gameroom wall...

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Complete Strikes and Spares. Its in what I would call Warehouse find condition. Its all there for restoration. The MPU has acid damage and it is missing 3 displays. There is also a...”
2016-11-13
Flint, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 447 times

#3486 7 years ago

Very nice sharpshooter for sale in Grass Lake MI. Open to trades as well.

Thanks Chris

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gameplan Sharpshooter very good condition. Playfield has no wear and the backglass is in good condition, with a small scratch above Roger Sharpe's head. The machine has a new echol...”
2016-11-13
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 135 days
Viewed: 260 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3487 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A really nice Williams Whirlwind for sale. Listing for a friend who has lost interest. I would like to keep this for myself but don't have the room. The game is 100% working, recen...”
2016-11-04
Warren, MI
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1049 times

Lowered price to $2500.

#3488 7 years ago

Who got the Alien Star off SWMI CL today?
I'm interested if you want to flip it.

#3489 7 years ago

Listed my Cleopatra on the general forum. $525 with Pascal board (those go for around $300 alone)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cleopatra-with-pascal-board

#3490 7 years ago

I jumped on the alien star quick but still was to slow, i was second to it

#3491 7 years ago

I got the Alien Star
Feel free to PM me, but know that i paid over his asking price for it. Playfield and cabinet are sweet, backglass is a wreck. Judging by the cleanliness of the underside of the playfield it has very few total plays. Can't get the head open, the locking bar seems to no longer be attached to the lock itself. I'm thinking i'll have to drill out the vent in the back of the head to get it open.

#3492 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveF-Detroit:

machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-03 22:44 (12 days ago)For sale: Whirlwind (Williams, 1990)“A really nice Williams Whirlwind for sale. Listing for a friend who has lost interest. I would like to keep this for myself but do...” $ 2,500 JoesCoinOp Warren, MI Shopped
Lowered price to $2500.

That's a good price for that machine. GLWS!!

#3493 7 years ago

Probably should have posted here first, but I placed a market place ad for a empty Allied Leisure cab from a Star Shooter. Cab is gutted. Comes with glass. FREE. You pick up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allied-leisure-star-shooter-empty-cab-and-glass-free

Thanks,

Chris

#3494 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Airborne pinball by Capcom for sale or trade that is in good working condition all around. Game's playfield is very nice and free of any major wear. Cabinet is nice too with some m...”
2016-12-23
Richfield Township, MI
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 230 times

#3495 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveF-Detroit:

machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-04 02:44 (12 days ago)For sale: Whirlwind (Williams, 1990)“A really nice Williams Whirlwind for sale. Listing for a friend who has lost interest. I would like to keep this for myself but do...” $ 2,500 JoesCoinOp Warren, MI Shopped
Lowered price to $2500.

I emailed your CL add with no response.

#3496 7 years ago

WTB Firepower, stars, meteor

#3497 7 years ago

Selling a super Chexx bubble hockey. Good shape. Purchased this a couple years ago from Kirk Gibson brother in law who got if from Kirk.

$1800 or trade for pinball machine.

#3498 7 years ago

High speed pinball still available for trade.
Trade for super chexx or a DMD
In Ohio

Added over 7 years ago: HIGH SPEED SOLD

#3499 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Selling a super Chexx bubble hockey. Good shape. Purchased this a couple years ago from Kirk Gibson brother in law who got if from Kirk.
$1800 or trade for pinball machine.

Quoted from rollinover:

High speed pinball still available for trade.
Trade for super chexx or a DMD
In Ohio

Seems like you guys should be able to work something out?

#3500 7 years ago

Anyone have a Golden Tee that they are looking to sell?

There are 9,497 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/70?hl=rattmuscle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.