(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 191.
#3301 7 years ago

Taxi is sold.

#3302 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Anyone interested in getting rid of an AC-DC? I could offer an X-men LE Wolverine if it helps.

There's a nice ACDC for sale here in Toronto Canada. Works out to approx $7,300 USD given the exchange rate.

#3303 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

There's a nice ACDC for sale here in Toronto Canada. Works out to approx $7,300 USD given the exchange rate.

Does it come with a hummer from miss Canada?!?!?

#3304 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Is it just a pro? Did you do the conversion backwards? That's 9600 canadian.

#3305 7 years ago

I have a very nice, HUO (I am the second owner...it has just over 600 plays) AC/DC Premium with some mods (shaker, flaming blades, 'Helen' topper and some others) that I can bring with me on my upcoming trip from Arizona. I have Michigan Pinsider references, and I can bring it right to you. $7,500-no trades. I could potentially bring a TWD LE with bloody armor, as well. PM for more info. Thanks.

#3306 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have a very nice, HUO (I am the second owner...it has just over 600 plays) AC/DC Premium with some mods (shaker, flaming blades, 'Helen' topper and some others) that I can bring with me on my upcoming trip from Arizona. I have Michigan Pinsider references, and I can bring it right to you. $7,500-no trades. I could potentially bring a TWD LE with bloody armor, as well. PM for more info. Thanks.

How much is that Canadian?

#3307 7 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Does it come with a hummer from miss Canada?!?!?

Way to stay classy, Michigan!

Quoted from Mitch:

Is it just a pro? Did you do the conversion backwards? That's 9600 canadian.

Nope. It's a Premium.

#3308 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Way to stay classy, Michigan!

Nope. It's a Premium.

Well that would make the price reasonable then, guess miss canada won't have to throw in a hummer.

Always a good idea to mention what model and if any mods .

#3309 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

anada?!?!?
Way to stay classy, Michigan

You would have to pay me 1K just to pass that border again. Sorry but I rather have to travel to Mexico.

#3310 7 years ago

One more...I have a REALLY clean, low-use Star Trek LE. It has a 'Laseriffic' topper and shaker motor (not sure if that was standard), and I have the 'blackout' mod, but it's not installed. This one looks pretty much right out of the box. No (or little) play field dimpling like on the other one I had. $7,800 takes it, and you can have a close-to-new ST LE to your door.

Now, back to your Michigan vs. Canada thing....or not?

#3311 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

You would have to pay me 1K just to pass that border again. Sorry but I rather have to travel to Mexico.

If I had $1000 to throw around, I'd just BUY Michigan.

: P

(You started it!)

#3312 7 years ago

I like Tobermory in Ontario. Used to go rustic camping there. Have not been anywhere else so cannot comment. Tobermory and the entire Bruce Peninsula is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

#3313 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

If I had $1000 to throw around, I'd just BUY Michigan.
: P
(You started it!)

. . . and you'd probably have change left over (sorry, couldn't resist)

#3314 7 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

I like Tobermory in Ontario. Used to go rustic camping there. Have not been anywhere else so cannot comment. Tobermory and the entire Bruce Peninsula is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

Oh yeah!?! Well a friend of mine joined me last year to see a concert just outside of Detroit and we had a great time!
Take that!

#3315 7 years ago

Just listed

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a home-use-only X-Men Wolverine Limited Edition (with standard DMD). I'm looking for Simpson Pinball Party, AC/DC (Pro or Premium). The Good: 1) Cliffy protectors for the ...”
2016-09-25
Novi, MI
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 571 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3316 7 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

I'll second that. As a young teen we used to vacation on my dad's sailboat and go all along the coast of the Bruce. Tobermory, Grand Bend, and they all had arcades in the mid 70s. Good times.

#3317 7 years ago

I've heard from a few mi people that they won't cross the border.... I've never had any issues. Wonder why so much disdain for it?

Not trying to stir shit up, genuinely curious.

#3318 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A really nice Williams Whirlwind for sale. Listing for a friend who has lost interest. I would like to keep this for myself but don't have the room. The game is 100% working, recen...”
2016-11-04
Warren, MI
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1049 times

Listed for a friend. Located in Shelby, MI. More pics available on request.

#3319 7 years ago

I use to go to Canada often when I was 18-21 ... I liked that side of the river for the fireworks too - better look at the skyline behind the fireworks.

For me now, it is just a hassle at the boarder. Declaring and trying to get a pin across the boarder could turn into a big hassle. I'd rather go there than Mexico though.

#3320 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I've heard from a few mi people that they won't cross the border.... I've never had any issues. Wonder why so much disdain for it?
Not trying to stir shit up, genuinely curious.

It can be a little long to wait and it's a bit of a hassle but doesn't seem like that big a deal to me. Never tried doing it after buying a pin that doesn't sound like fun.

Quoted from SteveF-Detroit:

I would like to keep this for myself but do...” $ 2,800 JoesCoinOp Warren, MI Shopped
Listed for a friend.

Tell your friend to get some better pics for that price

#3321 7 years ago

Can we please keep the crap of pinside out of this thread. This is for things that are for sale or wanted and discussion of those things.

Edit:

Quoted from FrostyMug:

The posts are no less of value than you posting this, "Save up $500 more and you will really have a ton more options."
In the $1,500 budget- What would you buy? forum!!!
Your grand contribution did squat for the o.p. of the thread. He wanted $1,500 options. You told him to save $500 more and then did not even state the options he might have presented at $2,000.
What a waste!!! No way any better than our Canada posts!!!

Since I don't want to start another post in this thread to respond to you I'll respond here by simply saying that the name of this thread is "What is for sale in Michigan now?
Then I will point out your posts in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=frostymug

And then I will point out my posts in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=tmontana
Look I'm just trying to say let's please keep this thread on topic, that's it. I will not respond any further.

#3322 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Can we please keep the crap of pinside out of this thread. This is for things that are for sale or wanted and discussion of those things.

The posts are no less of value than you posting this, "Save up $500 more and you will really have a ton more options."

In the $1,500 budget- What would you buy? forum!!!

Your grand contribution did squat for the o.p. of the thread. He wanted $1,500 options. You told him to save $500 more and then did not even state the options he might have presented at $2,000.

What a waste!!! No way any better than our Canada posts!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1500-budget-what-would-you-buy/page/2

#3323 7 years ago

More pics added to the Market Ad.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A really nice Williams Whirlwind for sale. Listing for a friend who has lost interest. I would like to keep this for myself but don't have the room. The game is 100% working, recen...”
2016-11-04
Warren, MI
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1049 times

#3324 7 years ago

Price lowered to $9,500 as I need the $$. Great deal on a home use only Tron LE with a lot of extras! I can provide delivery to Expo with a down payment.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my home use only Tron LE #268 out of 400. I bought it new in the box when it first came on the market and it literally has not left my basement since I unboxed it. ...”
2016-09-05
Grand Rapids, MI
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1497 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3325 7 years ago

for sale actually IN MICHIGAN.

Playmatic New World
pinside ad here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39798

trades also considered.

#3326 7 years ago

Reduced- Open to trades or offers.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hard to find game only made 450 of them. I am open to offers or trades for other pinballs. Game is in good condition, playfield has some inserts wear and cabinet is super nice. Bac...”
2016-12-02
Saginaw, MI
1,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 449 times

#3327 7 years ago

I hate to do it because i LOVE this game but i have a very very nice dungeons and dragons with the topper and some other extras that i would like to trade. My kids hate it because its too hard. I promised my daughter i would try and get her a bad cats. So here i am. D&d for bad cats. Someone in michigan want to make my 8 year old daughter happy? I can email or text pics of the d&d for whomever is interested.

Dan. 248-872-7073.

#3328 7 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

I can email or text pics of the d&d for whomever is interested.

But bad katz has a heroin addict on the back glass. You sure it is appropriate?!?!? J/K, good luck I actually love bad cats. They have one at premier lanes. I never played D&D but was hoping for an invite to play yours! =(

#3329 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

But bad katz has a heroin addict on the back glass. You sure it is appropriate?!?!? J/K, good luck I actually love bad cats. They have one at premier lanes. I never played D&D but was hoping for an invite to play yours! =(

So I know she wants a big kids. The one up at Sparks at Premier Lanes. She loves that game because she beat me at it one time. You're welcome to come play my pens anytime man just give me a text. It's not like you live that far away

#3330 7 years ago

So the $1,500 T2 on Battle Creek CL has been up for a couple of days.
Is/was that ad real?
Anyone get it?

#3331 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Is/was that ad real?
Anyone get it?

That's about $1,000 undervalued, unless it was in really bad shape.

Why would someone maybe a fake ad?

#3332 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Is/was that ad real?
Anyone get it?

I think it was originally posted for $1000 but I bet someone is probably getting people excited.

#3333 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

That's about $1,000 undervalued, unless it was in really bad shape.

still amazed that its a 2500 dollar game. A few years back I could not for the life me unload a decent, freshly shopped one for 1100.

#3334 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

still amazed that its a 2500 dollar game.

Its not...

#3335 7 years ago

It really isnt.

#3336 7 years ago

I agree one of the lesser buys for your money

#3337 7 years ago

I need a used DE star wars pf to make a dimple pattern. anyone have one to sell or borrow, or rent. Maybe bring to expo, I will ship it back to ya, or buy it.

I see you cant post pics any more? bumma

#3338 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Happens all the time because people are fishing for buyers with deep pockets and it turns into a auction instead of a for sale ad. Also its people that have way too much time on there hands and they sit back and laugh at all the response's they get.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3339 7 years ago

CL has fake pinball ads around here ALL THE TIME!! I got a call from a friend in PA to tell me there is a t2 in BC for 1k, and I laughed and didnt even bother. happens all the time. I was in pinball back when cl was a great place to find deals on games from homeowners, but it took about a year or 2, and even if one came up others would spoil the deal telling them they can sell for more while you are on the way... to detroit.

#3340 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

CL has fake pinball ads around here ALL THE TIME!! I got a call from a friend in PA to tell me there is a t2 in BC for 1k, and I laughed and didnt even bother. happens all the time. I was in pinball back when cl was a great place to find deals on games from homeowners, but it took about a year or 2, and even if one came up others would spoil the deal telling them they can sell for more while you are on the way... to detroit.

So, are they fake? Or just super deals that are quickly fixed by people telling them?

#3341 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

So, are they fake? Or just super deals that are quickly fixed by people telling them?

Both. Sometimes you just never know. Now I'm going back to play my T2.

Just kidding....we'll not really.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3342 7 years ago

I'm in town for a few days, so 'AC/DC Premium' is in da house. As always, pins are transported all cozy in Pinball Armor, so no worse for the ride. Anyone looking for a low-play, HUO AC/DC Premium with some mods for $7,500, shoot me a PM. You could do a lot worse for a game to keep you warm this winter! I would NEVER let it go, but I just grabbed a loaded 'Luci'.

I have lots of references available. Thanks! -Michael

#3343 7 years ago

Yep... People never cease to amaze me.

WTF, lol.

detroit.craigslist.org link

#3344 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Yep... People never cease to amaze me.
WTF, lol.
detroit.craigslist.org link

"Doesn't seem to work when plugged in, just vibrates." - I guess you won't need to add a shaker motor?

#3345 7 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

"Doesn't seem to work when plugged in, just vibrates." - I guess you won't need to add a shaker motor?

My first thought as well!

#3346 7 years ago

They must have a transformer hooked up which feeds low DC voltage to each of those "devices." That would be a bear of a harness to wire up! Yikes!

#3347 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

They must have a transformer hooked up which feeds low DC voltage to each of those "devices." That would be a bear of a harness to wire up! Yikes!

Yes, I'm. Guessing 5V max.... I'll let you know after I check it out.

#3348 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Yes, I'm. Guessing 5V max.... I'll let you know after I check it out.

LMAO!!!

#3349 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Would you daisy chain them together?

#3350 7 years ago

Extremely nice batman forever, HUO x-files, routed t3, and a very nice Star Trek next generation for sale / trade.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.