(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 190.
#3251 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just my (unsolicited ) 2 cents, but don't get hung up on DMD for your budget. Look for a good, clean solid state game that you actually find as fun to play. You spend a surprisingly small amount of time looking at the display (whatever it is) while playing anyway. And be patient and ready to buy when something shows up.
Good luck!

I have to agree. My favs are system 9 to system 11 Williams games. BoP, Sorcerer, Grand Lizard, etc.

#3252 7 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO NGG:

Interested in but not limited to:
TWD
ACDC
FT
MB
MM

Let me know what you have

#3253 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

I have to agree. My favs are system 9 to system 11 Williams games. BoP, Sorcerer, Grand Lizard, etc.

BoP is WPC, but I know what you are implying. Great bang for the buck games.

#3254 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Are there ANY DMD machines around the Detroit area that are $1,200 or less? Clean, 100% working, and LEDs are preferred - eve ln if it means buying a less-popular title to get it to fit into that price range...

That's a very tall order. You're likely to find fun or working, but not both for that price. I struggle to think of even a non-fun DMD that one can get in working condition for $1200. Shaq Attack? Popeye?

As mentioned, you're more likely to enjoy a non DMD at that price. You'll probably get lots of suggestions if you open a thread.

#3255 7 years ago

Selling my TSPP - player's condition:: topside teardown with LEDs, Sparky TV mod, Cliffy's rubbers, etc. Solid playing machine with some wear -- $3900

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39141

#3256 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Maybe it was $1400...but yea, cleaned, working, and Led'ed.

Fake ad

#3257 7 years ago

Good point... It was out of Flint, MI. I noticed it was removed shortly after it was put up...

#3258 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

That's a very tall order. You're likely to find fun or working, but not both for that price. I struggle to think of even a non-fun DMD that one can get in working condition for $1200. Shaq Attack? Popeye?
As mentioned, you're more likely to enjoy a non DMD at that price. You'll probably get lots of suggestions if you open a thread.

No way Popeye is ever in that price range anymore. Gottliebs and Data Easts only, Big Hurt, Shaq Attack, Lethal Weapon 3, something along those lines.

#3259 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

No way Popeye is ever in that price range anymore. Gottliebs and Data Easts only, Big Hurt, Shaq Attack, Lethal Weapon 3, something along those lines.

Even most gottliebs have gone up in price it seems. Not a lot of 1200 dollar dmd out there at all

#3260 7 years ago

Just place in the market.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Complete topside teardown about 100 plays ago. New ramps, full new set of plastics, new titan rubbers, flippers rebuilt. Plays great. Shaker works great as well.”
2016-10-27
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1721 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3261 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just my (unsolicited ) 2 cents, but don't get hung up on DMD for your budget. Look for a good, clean solid state game that you actually find as fun to play. You spend a surprisingly small amount of time looking at the display (whatever it is) while playing anyway. And be patient and ready to buy when something shows up.
Good luck!

A few weeks ago there was a Terminator 2 w leds for $1700, I know that's a little over your budget but fun, fast game w 2 ramps and the cannon shooter, recognizable theme, Arnold's actual voice on the call outs, and Diamondplate playfield....

#3262 7 years ago

Dont know if you guys noticed the irony that 2 posts before the guy seeking a 1200 dmd there's a 1200 dmd for sale... Which is rare as hell. Even the bottom of the bottom gottliebs get 1500 with the better gottliebs getting 2k. Rescue 911 ftw dude a good deal at that price

#3263 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Id pay that much and more for all of those..... Street fighter on the other hand..... No

#3264 7 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

A few weeks ago there was a Terminator 2 w leds for $1700, I know that's a little over your budget but fun, fast game w 2 ramps and the cannon shooter, recognizable theme, Arnold's actual voice on the call outs, and Diamondplate playfield....

I would get the extra money in buy a T2 like this in a HEARTBEAT!

#3265 7 years ago

For Sale/Trade

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a SOF in great shape. The cabinet is fantastic. The only issue is a tiny scratch which I've included a picture. The PF is awesome, bright color, and LEDs above and below the...”
2016-09-15
Twinsburg, OH
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 120 times

#3266 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

I would get the extra money in buy a T2 like this in a HEARTBEAT!

Not interested in the r911 in this thread?

#3267 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Not interested in the r911 in this thread?

No - thank you, though

#3268 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Dont know if you guys noticed the irony that 2 posts before the guy seeking a 1200 dmd there's a 1200 dmd for sale... Which is rare as hell. Even the bottom of the bottom gottliebs get 1500 with the better gottliebs getting 2k. Rescue 911 ftw dude a good deal at that price

Yeah. That went right by me.
Only played R911 a few times. Not a bad game from what I remember.

#3269 7 years ago

I am open to trades or offers...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hard to find game only made 450 of them. I am open to offers or trades for other pinballs. Game is in good condition, playfield has some inserts wear and cabinet is super nice. Bac...”
2016-12-02
Saginaw, MI
1,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 449 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One of the nicest games in my collection. This is a Home Use Only game. I am the second owner of this beautiful Capcom Breakshot. Playfield is near perfect with no major wear. Cabi...”
2016-11-24
Saginaw, MI
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 590 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3270 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Id pay that much and more for all of those..... Street fighter on the other hand..... No

Better get on the road! If this was closer I would totally buy it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39345

#3271 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

ya i thought so too, had almost no interest in the game

guy came up from indiana and bought it today tho, got a 1000 for it, game worked great, had no wear, dude made out

r911 was a fun game, only reason i sold it was to buy a revenge from mars, which is my old ladys favorite game

#3272 7 years ago

Is tommy building up his collection again?

#3273 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Is tommy building up his collection again?

If you mean me I wouldn't say building up but added one longer player.

#3274 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

LOTR!?

#3275 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Hobbit?

#3276 7 years ago

Baywatch?

#3277 7 years ago

lol, listen to the flippin podcast guys...

#3278 7 years ago

Rfm is sold. Thanks dan! Hope you and your wife enjoy it

#3279 7 years ago

Yes that is correct, swiped a LOTR from Ann Harbor on Wednesday night. More importantly thanks to the large group of Michigan players who came down to Main Street Mayhem this weekend! And shame to those who didn't! Just kidding, but seriously some of you are missing out.

#3280 7 years ago

I have a stern/sega harley davidson for sale all working, brighton mi.
direct email only please [email protected]

#3281 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

lol, listen to the flippin podcast guys...

Which one?

#3282 7 years ago

"This Flippin Podcast" episode 30 is the one where all is revealed including which table Tommy bought next!

#3283 7 years ago

I am looking to sell a game or two from my collection ,I really don't care which one so If anybody want to flip through my collection and is interested let me know.w
I am out of town until wad so I wil do my bet to answer questions but no pictures until wed

#3284 7 years ago

Anyone interested in getting rid of an AC-DC? I could offer an X-men LE Wolverine if it helps.

#3285 7 years ago

Before I go on my online purchasing binge, the most immediate thing I need is 4 new, shiny standard sized pinballs....

Anyone local to the Redford, or Rochester Hills area have any?

I neeeeeeed!

Thanks!

#3286 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Before I go on my online purchasing binge, the most immediate thing I need is 4 new, shiny standard sized pinballs....
I neeeeeeed!
Thanks!

pinballresource.com

#3287 7 years ago

I buy in bulk from marco. I have about 50 on hand, but youre not really local

#3288 7 years ago

call marty at games we play in walled lake. 2489602335

#3289 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

I neeeeeeed!
Thanks!

I think big toys also sells balls and LED's

#3290 7 years ago

Awesome, I've visited both those places in the past.... Thanks!

#3291 7 years ago

Is anyone selling any EM's or EARLY solid state?

#3292 7 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

A non-Pinsider buddy has a very nice GTB Far Out (1974) that he is thinking of selling, $700 or so. Send me a PM if you want to pursue it with him and I'll put you two in touch. He lives in Saline, about 4 miles south of Ann Arbor.

#3293 7 years ago

Pm sent

#3294 7 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

What are you looking for? Im only a few hours away

#3295 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

What are you looking for? Im only a few hours away

Canada kicked me out and told me to never come back, still dont know what all the fuss was aboot...

#3296 7 years ago

Price drop.. Open to trades

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One of the nicest games in my collection. This is a Home Use Only game. I am the second owner of this beautiful Capcom Breakshot. Playfield is near perfect with no major wear. Cabi...”
2016-11-24
Saginaw, MI
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 590 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3297 7 years ago

Still available

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a 2003 Simpson's Pinball Party by Stern. It's a player's condition machine that has definitely seen some plays, but has since cleaned up pretty nice. Works 100% & ...”
2016-09-11
Spring Lake, MI
3,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 2608 times

#3298 7 years ago

Already lots of interest this may not last long..

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Players condition taxi. New ramps all. New star post and. New titan rubbers. No broken plastics. Plays great.”
2016-09-22
Jackson, MICHIGAN
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3299 7 years ago

Willing to trade a nice flintstones, a very nice STTNG and possibly cash for a WOZ

#3300 7 years ago

I have a demo man that needs shopped out (2200), gottlieb spirit of 76 (650) and a stargate (2200) I live in N indiana
also have a 8 ball d w/sketchy sound and playfield partially torn down, has perfect back glass some wear around pops, (1400) cabinet is ok

Paul 574 361 9561

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.