(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 190.
#3151 7 years ago

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.

AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000

CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

#3152 7 years ago

Hope all is well tommy. Are you still going to be doing the podcast?

#3153 7 years ago

Hope everything is alright Tommy!

#3156 7 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Flintstones 3200$ PM for pics or to come check it out

You should check the new rules on selling machines. Must make a Market add. Just a heads up before you get moderated.

#3157 7 years ago

I am looking for a Granny and the Gators. Please message me if you have one...

#3158 7 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I am offering these boards and parts for local pick up only. I am not currently set up to ship anything until at least mid September. I will update this ad once I am able to ship....”
2016-08-20
Kalamazoo, MI
950 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 103 times

I have a bunch of Sega/Data East boards and parts for sale.

#3159 7 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

partsfor salePlaced 2016-08-20 01:03 (today)Sega/Data East System 3/3B Boards and Parts“I am offering these boards and parts for local pick up only. I am not currently set up to ship anything until at least mid Septemb...” $ 1,300 schudel5 Kalamazoo, MI Used, good condition

I have a bunch of Sega/Data East boards and parts for sale.

Noob question...what's it take to make the MPU board work in place of a Gen 1 board?

#3160 7 years ago
Quoted from chris1044:

Noob question...what's it take to make the MPU board work in place of a Gen 1 board?

It's not a drop in replacement. You have to modify the board to be able to use it in version 2 or 1 games.

#3161 7 years ago

Im traveling to Ann Arbor Aug 28th if anyone has a pin to sell.
Mostly interested in : RCT, Apollo 13, TFTC, Ripleys...Possibly High Speed, Riverboat Gambler, /Monday Night Football, Time Machine, Space Invaders..
May consider others. Tx!

#3162 7 years ago

The glass for my LW3 translite is 21.75" x 25" - it's too small for that game. Anyone local to the Lansing area have proper size glass for a data east? Could use a new playfield glass too.

#3163 7 years ago

Putting my MMr gold LE up for sale. Not looking to ship at this point. Less then 200 plays and the playfield has the nice dark lettering inserts like you would want (I guess some later ones had issues?). This is #87/1000.
$8500

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3164 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Putting my MMr gold LE up for sale. Not looking to ship at this point. Less then 200 plays and the playfield has the nice dark lettering inserts like you would want (I guess some later ones had issues?). This is #87/1000.
$8500
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

I have played this machine, It is beautiful. The wife and I will miss it at the party. If you don't already know, John is a stand up guy, buy with confidence.

#3165 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

I have played this machine, It is beautiful. The wife and I will miss it at the party. If you don't already know, John is a stand up guy, buy with confidence.

Thanks Insane I appreciate that. I've had some interest already but I'm not looking to trade....I'm raising cash for another game.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3166 7 years ago

Looking for a FT

#3168 7 years ago

This is the non-scammer edition. Return your laptop and $3k will get you plenty of a pin.

#3169 7 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

This is the non-scammer edition. Return your laptop and $3k will get you plenty of a pin.

There must have been some drama in the past here before I joined in.

But, actually, that message wasn't even supposed to post here - it was a response to a message from someone who said they had some machines that they may be interested in getting rid of.

How do I delete it?

I fear that is is going to be a very addicting hobby, haha...

#3170 7 years ago

Welcome to Michigan pinball (aka the snake pit) with tons of competition here for pins. Good luck, lots a great collections in Michigan, probably one of the best places in the world.

#3171 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

There must have been some drama in the past here before I joined in.
But, actually, that message wasn't even supposed to post here - it was a response to a message from someone who said they had some machines that they may be interested in getting rid of.
How do I delete it?
I fear that is is going to be a very addicting hobby, haha...

I would just edit it and mention how much trade value you want from the laptop. Looks like a bitchin laptop, but i don't know how close to retail you can expect.

#3172 7 years ago

I'm "too new" so it won't let me edit... I submitted a request to a moderator, so that should do the trick...

Thanks for the help, guys...

#3173 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Welcome to Michigan pinball (aka the snake pit) with tons of competition here for pins. Good luck, lots a great collections in Michigan, probably one of the best places in the world.

Noones got shit for sale! LOL

#3174 7 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Noones got shit for sale! LOL

I gotta no fear and an earthshaker that you want to buy lol

#3175 7 years ago

Selling my Old Chicago that I just cleaned and installed new rubbers. Works good other then an occasional drop target that might not catch when resetting. Playfield has typical wear as does the cabinet. Backglass is pretty dang nice. Missing the back box door. $700.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3176 7 years ago

Will consider reasonable cash offers

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the third owner (HUO) of this X-Men LE Wolverine #184/300 machine Has Ice Man mod, icicles on ramp, and yellow silicone rubber rings. Plays great. Color DMD not included at ...”
2016-08-05
Bay City, MI
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1066 times

#3177 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a couple good system 11's? Looking for a 2 for 1 trade. I have.

Taxi - New ramps, new titan rubber, all new star post, no broken plastics, LED's. 100% working. Main PF has mylar so looks good. Pop area has typical wear as do a couple upper inserts.

Earthshaker - New ramps, new plastics, all new star post, new titan rubbers, LED's. 100% working. Playfield is in nice shape. A couple small wear spots nothing bad.

Only looking to trade at the moment. Games on the top of my list are:

Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone
KISS Pro
Batman Dark Knight

Also looking for a nice Whrilwind.

Would consider others, let me know what you have in mind.

#3178 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling my Old Chicago that I just cleaned and installed new rubbers. Works good other then an occasional drop target that might not catch when resetting. Playfield has typical wear as does the cabinet. Backglass is pretty dang nice. Missing the back box door. $700.

Here's a link to the pictures.
battlecreek.craigslist.org link

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3179 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I gotta no fear and an earthshaker that you want to buy lol

Sorry Drew, urs are over my budget!!!

Quoted from Dayhuff:Selling my Old Chicago that I just cleaned and installed new rubbers. Works good other then an occasional drop target that might not catch when resetting. Playfield has typical wear as does the cabinet. Backglass is pretty dang nice. Missing the back box door. $700.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Tx John, but looking for more modern...

#3180 7 years ago

Anyone have a gottlieb wipeout they would want to trade? Debating putting up my taxi, strange science, maybe speakeasy, maybe another game or 2. I want a wipeout and also thought about selling to raise cash for a met. Pm me if you have one that youre looking to trade!

#3181 7 years ago

Twilight zone located in Livonia, MI

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays great. Playfield in nice shape, has a wear mark on one of the door panels (see pics), cointaker leds. Cabinet is solid but has some marks and some fading. Clock works 95% of...”
2016-08-27
Livonia, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1214 times

#3182 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Twilight zone located in Livonia, MI
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-27 03:50 (today)For sale: Twilight Zone (Bally, 1993)“Plays great. Playfield in nice shape, has a wear mark on one of the door panels (see pics), cointaker leds. Cabinet is solid but h...” $ 5,200 tmontana Livonia, MI Used, working and clean

It's beautiful!

#3183 7 years ago

Anybody looking for a roller games?
Here's one on Craigslist and the owner is offering it to pinsiders for $1600.
flint.craigslist.org link

#3184 7 years ago

Anyone have a wipeout for sale? If no trades i can probably sell something to raise the cash

#3185 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone have a gottlieb wipeout they would want to trade? Debating putting up my taxi, strange science, maybe speakeasy, maybe another game or 2. I want a wipeout and also thought about selling to raise cash for a met. Pm me if you have one that youre looking to trade!

Quoted from amkoepfer:

Too funny. I had a collector quality Wipeout for years. Took our collection frim 29 to 10 and miss it. It was not an easy title to sell yet that always puzzled me. Sure on "Hard" settings it can be boring for a novice player and even some non-novice players. Turn it to easy and the pin always attracted tons of players at my parties! Also, need the volume up to at least medium level to fully enjoy this pin...the Adrenalin flows better on higher volume imo

I will watch and and around for you. I have at least two Wipeout owners in my social circle.

#3186 7 years ago

Thanks. I played a very nice one at the ohio show, im not the best player, but i like that style game, hell, gladiators is my favorite game and that would look great next to it

#3187 7 years ago

Taxi up for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking for a quick sale on my taxi. Its players condition, some small wear spots and ball swirl. 2 broken plastics, game plays 100%, pm me if you need more pics”
2016-08-28
Toledo, OH
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 801 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3188 7 years ago

I have a DE star wars that needs shopped

#3189 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here's a link to the pictures.
battlecreek.craigslist.org link

Wow, never thought it would be so hard to sell THE A-list game. Price dropped to $8250.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3190 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Wow, never thought it would be so hard to sell THE A-list game. Price dropped to $8250.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

You were like 5 days late posting or I would have made an offer! My NIB standard was already on the way when you posted.

GLWS, it should sell soon enough.

#3191 7 years ago

Price dropped my Earthshaker a couple hundred bucks
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-real-nice-earthshaker

#3192 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

You were like 5 days late posting or I would have made an offer! My NIB standard was already on the way when you posted.
GLWS, it should sell soon enough.

Its not to late Chris, send it back for a full refund.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3193 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Wow, never thought it would be so hard to sell THE A-list game.

Like Chris, I also just got a NIB. A whole lot of people were suddenly exposed to the prospect of abundant NIB MMr in stock, which could quite possibly be the first time in history that supply of Medieval Madness (including original) was able to meet demand. Unlucky timing is all.

#3194 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

I hope you are selling your MMr to get the Batman 66! Here's hoping you were one who was offered a super-super-limited Batman 66!

#3195 7 years ago

Still looking for a Getaway in player+ quality with no issues (topper works, no work needed to game.) a little cab fade, no biggie.

#3196 7 years ago

I have a M.S Frankenstine. Game works 100% including the monster, chris rock filled it with led lighting as well as led mods. cab is super nice no pf wear, really nice game $2000

Target Alpha. Plays great BG is about perfect, Cab really nice, no wear pf but needs clean. $675
Email is ronkruzman or text 269 254 1618

#3197 7 years ago

Also my tag team $850. could use a shop job, or not. players game that plays awesome.

Williams EM OH BOY. $500 really cool art work. It has been in my storage room (heated in the house) for a year not set up and some times em,s dont like to sit without play, but it played flawless when I ran out of room for it and put in storage, as is the case for all of the game I have listed for sale. I have 32 games and only room to set up 17. Although if my guest house dosent rent I may turn that in to a game house.

Guest house for rent. Sits right next to Gull creek/river about 1 mile upstream from the mighty kalamazoo river. 1 bedroom, nice kitchen and livingroom. windows everywhere. Hidden at the kruzman compound 600 ft back from the road. $700 rent includes, electric, cable tv, wi fi net, garbage, water, The house can be heated with the wood burning stove (i supply the fire wood) or the furnace which runs on propane and has its own tank. Or a combo of both. Less than 3 miles from 94 in beautiful galesburg.

#3198 7 years ago

I have a new ramp for earthshaker. It is the one that goes from the middle then all the way down the left side $90
set of cpr corvette plastics minus the topper $100 and a set of medusa plastics for 100.
lastly a transformer for sys 11 $40

#3200 7 years ago

I have a super nice HUO Breakshot for sale or trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38695

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.