(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 191.
#3101 7 years ago

That Slugfest went fast!

#3102 7 years ago

OT FOR SALE:Monster Energy Fridge with glass front door and Monster Stand. SOLD!

20160720_110958_(resized).jpg20160720_110958_(resized).jpg
20160720_111011_(resized).jpg20160720_111011_(resized).jpg
20160720_111024_(resized).jpg20160720_111024_(resized).jpg

#3103 7 years ago

1993 DMD Gladiators
Easy project for someone just needs to be shopped.
Shaker motor works great.
Game is super fast playing.
Really strong flippers.
Just changed my mind and don't have room for this, lost the motivation to clean it.
Should turn out really nice.
My biggest pet peeve tape on the cabinet need to be removed.
There is a few wear spots check the pics.
Just cosmetic issues nothing wrong it.
$1950
Call-810-588-2649

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3104 7 years ago

Monster Fridge is sold.. Did not go to a pinsider.

#3105 7 years ago

Just put up a paragon. Nice shape and works. Prefer to trade with vending stuff doesn't have to be a pinball. I know it will be a long shot. New backglass, playfield nice with some small insert wear. can email pictures as well, having trouble here. Trade value 1300 obo no private mail. [email protected] or phone 231-250-6656

https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/

IMG_9564_(resized).jpgIMG_9564_(resized).jpg

#3106 7 years ago

I have a NIB Ghostbusters Pro being delivered tomorrow that I will be customizing over the next few weeks. This machine is up for grabs if anyone is looking for a PR Ghostbusters Pro.

Here are a few pictures of one that I did at Allentown earlier this year,

Steve
Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

20160506_102643_(resized).jpg20160506_102643_(resized).jpg
PR_GB_2_(resized).jpgPR_GB_2_(resized).jpg
My_PR_GB_at_Pinfest_(resized).jpgMy_PR_GB_at_Pinfest_(resized).jpg

#3107 7 years ago

That looks awesome. I think you should put white t molding on the backbox though to match the trim on the cab....

#3108 7 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have a NIB Ghostbusters Pro being delivered tomorrow

Wow, downvote for that.
Tough crowd!

#3109 7 years ago

near Michigan state line, northern Indiana, but I have a nice Silverball Mania and a star gate, both refurbished..Paul 574 361 9561
also have a kingpin wedgehead

#3110 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Wow, downvote for that.
Tough crowd!

because its super ugly TO ME. I have no doubt PR does top notch work, just not my tastes

#3111 7 years ago

I was skeptical as well on the white powder coating at first, until I seen it on the machine... Then I changed my mind.

The Ghostbusters Pro arrived and check out the white powder coating glow in the dark after I charged it with UV LEDs for a minute... In my opinion, it looks SWEET and perfect for Ghostbusters pinball.

20160722_132404.jpg20160722_132404.jpg

20160722_133055_Richtone(HDR).jpg20160722_133055_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20160722_133205.jpg20160722_133205.jpg

#3112 7 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

That looks awesome. I think you should put white t molding on the backbox though to match the trim on the cab....

Yeah.... That's easily done and in the works.

#3113 7 years ago

I'm ordering the full set from Hemi once my Premium arrives!

#3114 7 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

Prefer to trade with vending stuff doesn't have to be a pinball.

I have 3 vending machines, but would want a 1985+ Pinball if I were to setup a trade. Got anything newer that you would consider a trade for? I have two machines that are combo snack/soda and one machine just snacks. They have electronic dollar changers. If not, I may sell the vending machines on craigslist.

#3115 7 years ago

I think those white ghost busters look atrocious, but I trust steve's opinion, and I bet in person they look good. I have known steve for a long time and trust him. I don't have enough money to buy one of these, but I bet they are top notch. If I were in the market for a new stern I would not hesitate on one of his modded pinballs.

As far as KingBW, that's the type of stuff I'm looking for, but I'm not much into bulk vending, and you want something newer. I have a pending sale on the paragon, so I'll update later. Thanks Todd Scott

#3116 7 years ago

I'm probably going to regret this but looks like I need to sell my Tron LE. It's #268 out of 400. I bought it NIB and it's never left my basement since I set it up. It does have 1 small scratch in the cabinet under the start button as Stern did this at the factory. Other than that it is in perfect shape.

It has a shaker motor, Color DMD, colored plastic protectors, light up recognizer, chrome pop bumper caps, Cliffy protector for scoop, shooter lane protector, original Tron cabinet with LCD screen and also all the parts to put together a Tron 2.0 cabinet (I never got around to doing it).

Includes an extra spinning disc motor/assembly (brand new), original display and the LE certificate in a black frame. I still have the original shipping box if you want it as well heh.

Price is $10,500 firm. No trades. Prefer buyer to pick it up. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

#3117 7 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

I'm probably going to regret this but looks like I need to sell my Tron LE. It's #268 out of 400. I bought it NIB and it's never left my basement since I set it up. It does have 1 small scratch in the cabinet under the start button as Stern did this at the factory. Other than that it is in perfect shape.
It has a shaker motor, Color DMD, colored plastic protectors, light up recognizer, chrome pop bumper caps, Cliffy protector for scoop, shooter lane protector, original Tron cabinet with LCD screen and also all the parts to put together a Tron 2.0 cabinet (I never got around to doing it).
Includes an extra spinning disc motor/assembly (brand new), original display and the LE certificate in a black frame. I still have the original shipping box if you want it as well heh.
Price is $10,500 firm. No trades. Prefer buyer to pick it up. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

I've played this machine a few times and can attest that you wont find a nicer Tron unless its NIB. That thing is cherry. Anyone who knows Rodney understands how meticulous he is in maintaining machines. I'll be sorry to see it go too but its worth every penny. Whoever takes it home is in for a treat.

#3118 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I've played this machine a few times and can attest that you wont find a nicer Tron unless its NIB. That thing is cherry. Anyone who knows Rodney understands how meticulous he is in maintaining machines. I'll be sorry to see it go too but its worth every penny. Whoever takes it home is in for a treat.

I concur. I've also played this Tron and I'd love to own it. It's beautiful. And Rodney is a great guy to deal with.

Good luck Rodney....I hope it goes to a good home.

#3119 7 years ago

Putting up my cpr Eight ball deluxe LE. Has everything restored on new playfield, plus all new parts. A lot of hours into this one.
https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1660644980928286

#3120 7 years ago

Lucky Seven project, a machine you don't come across too often. Machine is complete but not working. Some spidering on the backglass but not horrible. I have a playfield glass as well. Includes manual. I have $300 into it and need to make room in the shop and get the money back out of it. I'm north of Grand Rapids.WP_20160727_008_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_008_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_009_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_009_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_010_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_010_(resized).jpg

WP_20160727_007_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_007_(resized).jpg

#3121 7 years ago

Street Fighter 2. I know not the most desirable, but its in decent shape. Plays good, email at [email protected], please no pm. can email pictures if no Facebook. Asking 1200. Todd Scott
https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/

IMG_3505_(resized).jpgIMG_3505_(resized).jpg

#3122 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Lucky Seven project, a machine you don't come across too often. Machine is complete but not working. Some spidering on the backglass but not horrible. I have a playfield glass as well. Includes manual. I have $300 into it and need to make room in the shop and get the money back out of it. I'm north of Grand Rapids.

Hum. Looks familiar. .. GLWS.

#3123 7 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Hum. Looks familiar. .. GLWS.

Yep. I had lowball offers from the usual suspects but no interest. Machine is now off market and in storage. Someday I'll get it running and give it charity or part it out.

#3124 7 years ago

I just found out that Pinside ads now have an embed link, hidden near the bottom right of the ad.
Tron is still available.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This HUO Tron has all the mods that you need and want: 1 - Pinbits Eli ramp lights 2 - The limited edition 3D translite 3 - Working mini arcade cabinet 4 - LED OCD with full LED's ...”
2016-07-10
Novi, MI
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1096 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 8 years ago: I am open to trades for Simpsons Pinball Party, ACDC, and Medieval Madness remake.

#3125 7 years ago

Wondering if anyone has a pin for sale in the $1500-$2000 area. Kinda A few games at top--Apollo 13, Twister, Gilligans Island, RBION..I realize a couple of these are more too. Let me know. Tx Greg...231-838-7567

#3126 7 years ago

Police force is gone..

#3127 7 years ago

Hey guys. After a long hiatus from the hobby due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am relisting a couple of my machines.
I have an Escape From The Lost World and a Last Action Hero I wouldn't mind moving.
I paid 1250$ and 2800$ respectively for these two games. I have done 0 work to EFTLW and added an entire LED pack to LAH.
PM if interested.
Thanks
Kyle
More pics can be provided and I am sorry if they come up out of order

#3128 7 years ago

Have a nice Twilight Zone. Great playfield, has door flasher and gumball mods. New translight. Will post a better playfield pic when I get home.

#3129 7 years ago

Hi, I'm interested in trading my real nice Earthshaker. It has LEDs, black pincab protectors, new pinballs, brand new LED display, brand new power supply, 4 inlane cliffy protectors plus one cliffy on the quick multiball start hole. All new legs bolts & leg levelers installed as well. The backglass looks superb, all of the flippers are very strong, and it plays great. Clean boards and connectors as well. There are some inserts that look bad on the playfield so I am including a FULL set of brand new insert decals w/ the deal.
I'm open to anything, some titles off the top of my head that id be interested involving a trade for +/- $ are: monopoly, Swords of Fury, CSI, 24, funhouse whirlwind, Demolition man, terminator 2, fish tales, corvette, Godzilla, party zone, Dirty Harry, Medusa, Ripleys, Sopranos, etc.
*its hard to get to but I may be able to get better pics if interested

#3130 7 years ago

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.

Thanks.

Pinside Staff

#3131 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1
If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.
Thanks.
Pinside Staff

Could you ask sellers to post just 2 pictures, and put the rest of the pictures in their Pinside ad?
20 high res picture eat a lot of my bandwidth

#3132 7 years ago

Looking at the chicago thread, i believe there are no pics allowed in the regional threads at all any more

#3133 7 years ago

"2- When selling games/parts in a regional for sale forum thread only quick blurbs will be allowed. That is, a short description of name, price and condition. The regional for sale threads are mainly geared toward inexpensive project games, warehouse finds, or other cheap games that you are just trying to to sell locally. For-sale posts in this section cannot be full-blown marketplace ads. If you want to post an extensive description (e.g. list of mods a game has) or post photos of your game, a marketplace ad is mandatory. Of course you can "embed" your ad in any (regional) thread of choice using the new feature described below."

At least I can stop donating to pinside now...seems they got enough laying around.

Quoted from bob_e:

20 high res picture eat a lot of my bandwidth

Jesus Christ Bob it's like 2017, kick the dial up to the curb.

#3134 7 years ago

Yeah that embedded feature is pretty cool, how do you do it lol?

#3135 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Yeah that embedded feature is pretty cool, how do you do it lol?

Follow the link above to Robin's post, it's all in there.

Yeah I like the mini embed for sure.

#3137 7 years ago

Plus I won't bother reading the new rules directly above my post.

#3138 7 years ago

Does anyone know whose Golden Eye this is? Is says it's in Novi. I initially saw it over a month ago when it was $2900. He's now at $2600, which is still probably a touch high, but it's getting closer. If anyone knows whose it is or has played it or can speak to its condition, please chime in. Thanks.

detroit.craigslist.org link

#3139 7 years ago

Just posted my Black Water 100 in the marketplace, $1,900 obo

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37767

#3140 7 years ago

Looking for a really nice WW

#3141 7 years ago

Have a free Bobby Orr powerplay cabinet. doesn't have a lot of parts but would be good to cut up and use the side panels as wall decorations. coin door present and in decent condition. direct email [email protected] if you want it.

free_(resized).jpgfree_(resized).jpg

#3142 7 years ago

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#3143 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice LOTR.

#3144 7 years ago

#3145 7 years ago

Looking to buy a Shadow PM me if you are selling one.
Thanks

#3146 7 years ago

Looking for a wh2o

#3147 7 years ago

Looking for a WPT

#3148 7 years ago

Looking for my dog and my couch...

#3149 7 years ago

Looking for Sarge

#3150 7 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Looking for my dog and my couch...

You dog has been staying at my house.

Can't say what she did with your couch.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.