(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,988 posts
  • 440 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 minutes ago by MotorCityMatt
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 5988 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 120.
#3051 3 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

not sure if you saw this or not: annarbor.craigslist.org link

Thanks for the heads up

#3052 3 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I've never seen a security bar like that before? Is that a shower or curtain rod? Interesting.

It's for serious players that need a towel.

#3053 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It's for serious players that need a towel.

Probably from the 90s then...hand towels where big then. Or it was in some ones bathroom.

#3054 3 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I've never seen a security bar like that before? Is that a shower or curtain rod? Interesting.

Its solid steel. Heavy duty stuff. Was going to remove it but thought might be of some value believe it or not... or could be used as a towel rack if needed when working up a sweat playing.

Just saw vids post lol

#3055 3 years ago

Or a pull up bar midgets. Sorry Vid, I meant little people.

#3056 3 years ago

Is GB on location either at Marvin's or Pinball Pete's? Thanks!

#3057 3 years ago

Marvin's had Pro last time I was there. Pinball Pete's say they are waiting on an LE.

#3058 3 years ago

Wisconsin and Illinois have failed me and so I thought I would turn to the east. (or north if I need to brave the UP)

I have a re-theme project on the brain and I think I might need a dilapidated Lethal Weapon 3.

Since it's a re-theme that would be stripped bare and sanded down, I don't want to kill (or pay for) a nice pin in great condition.

If it's fresh off route with broken plastics, tons of playfield wear, and a fake mustache drawn on Mel, all the better.

If anyone has a line on such a beast, please let me know.

#3059 3 years ago

Marvin's and M-Brew both have GB pro

#3060 3 years ago

Just at Marvin's few days ago. He has Whoa Nellie, Hobbit, GB Pro, Metallica Pro, Tron Pro with mods, TSPP, TOM, TAF, WOZ, Mustang, MM, Kiss Pro, Star Trek LE & Bally Pinball Wizard.

Hobbit Orc flap (?) on right is a bit raised impacting shots to the right slightly - FYI.

#3061 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Hobbit Orc flap (?) on right is a bit raised impacting shots to the right slightly - FYI.

There was a ball stuck under there last time I was in that had the flap propped up quite a bit. It must not have sat down right when the ball was eventually removed.

#3062 3 years ago

I picked up a nice HUO Spiderman today. Looking for a nice LOTR.

#3063 3 years ago

Decided to sell my GB Pro...post some more when I sober up

#3064 3 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I picked up a nice HUO Spiderman today. Looking for a nice LOTR.

How nice?

#3065 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Decided to sell my GB Pro...post some more when I sober up

That was quick. Why?

#3066 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That was quick. Why?

Crap game? Too many cheap drains?

#3067 3 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Too many cheap drains?

Yes. After playing the Pro on route a few days ago, no more. I know I'm not a great player, but holy cow does GB Pro make me look worse. I'd prefer to donate my coins to a game I can play longer than 1 minute 30 seconds.

#3068 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Yes. After playing the Pro on route a few days ago, no more. I know I'm not a great player, but holy cow does GB Pro make me look worse. I'd prefer to donate my coins to a game I can play longer than 1 minute 30 seconds.

thats why i dropped the outlane posts down all the way on mine and other things to make ball times longer for players. i want people to actually get farther in game play, there are a lot of neat things the further you play.

#3069 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That was quick. Why?

Quoted from tamoore:

Crap game? Too many cheap drains?

It's just not fun for me. Layout and rules..meh. Pained me to drop the outlanes myself, but had to do it, but even after that it just isn't rewarding.

#3070 3 years ago

Would like to sell this Xenon this weekend. I know its summer slow season but does $1300 bring a buyer out?

#3071 3 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

Would like to sell this Xenon this weekend. I know its summer slow season but does $1300 bring a buyer out?

Getting close!

#3072 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's just not fun for me. Layout and rules..meh. Pained me to drop the outlanes myself, but had to do it, but even after that it just isn't rewarding.

I'm with you on this. Mine will be going in a couple months. Not liking the linear rules, the airballs suck, but hey the art is so awesome I can look at and enjoy much better! I think too many people are drawn in to much by the art, when it comes down to it this game play is very blahh.

#3073 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Rob Zombie LE for a Stern plus cash, so if any of you folks looking to sell your Ghostbusters are interested, let me know.

Edit: Oh and of course I'll give a much better deal in trade than what I have the game posted for sale for.

#3074 3 years ago

It seems like the flippers on Ghostbusters are almost as far apart as those on Oklahoma.

#3075 3 years ago

Rob, thanks for the great transaction for GB! Got it home set up and Kelly Loves it. Now she can leave me alone while I play my Kiss pro...!!!
Thanks again, Ray and Kelly!

#3076 3 years ago

I have a Williams Fan-Tas-Tic, rebuilt pop bumpers and flippers, rebuilt chime unit, new bumper caps, new glass, new rubber. 100% working. Fun game with the roulette wheel feature. Asking $750 313-598-9558

1468765184328-1043800455_(resized).jpg

14687652081132086023966_(resized).jpg

146876525568039330082_(resized).jpg

1468765283569-1308470122_(resized).jpg

1468765315430-270696930_(resized).jpg

#3077 3 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

It seems like the flippers on Ghostbusters are almost as far apart as those on Oklahoma.

Lol.....that's gotta be Howie!

#3078 3 years ago

I would be interested in a GB Pro if one became available.

#3079 3 years ago

Fan tas tic is really a fun game. Roulette wheel, lightable kickback, outlane diverter, and its fun as heck bouncing a center drain back up into play.

#3080 3 years ago

Like new! He only keeps one game at his home at a time. He bought it new in 2008 and sold it to buy a Metallica. Had 208 plays when I picked it up on Friday.

#3081 3 years ago

I have a good condition 1977 Cleopatra for sale. Game comes with all new plastics, new rubbers and has had its original boards replaced with the far more reliable Flipp PI-1/X4 all in one Gottlieb System 1 board ($300 new from Flipp). Also included is the original manual, coin box, original boards (not sure if they work or not) and original plastics (new ones on the game look much better, haha). Game plays great, all displays function, only issue is that the the right pop solenoid is kinda weak and should be replaced. New glass was also just installed on the game. Outlane posts are in the coinbox, I just removed them to make the game play more difficult.

Price is $525 firm which is what I have into the game.

Flipp PI-1/X4 board link: http://www.flippp.fr/boards.php?lg=en

20160713_130129_(resized).jpg
20160713_130248_(resized).jpg
20160713_130252_(resized).jpg
20160713_130242_(resized).jpg
20160718_072850_(resized).jpg
20160718_073026_(resized).jpg

#3082 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I have a good condition 1977 Cleopatra for sale. Game comes with all new plastics, new rubbers and has had its original boards replaced with the far more reliable Flipp PI-1/X4 all in one Gottlieb System 1 board ($300 new from Flipp). Also included is the original manual, coin box, original boards (not sure if they work or not) and original plastics (new ones on the game look much better, haha). Game plays great, all displays function, only issue is that the the right pop solenoid is kinda weak and should be replaced. New glass was also just installed on the game. Outlane posts are in the coinbox, I just removed them to make the game play more difficult.

it you were closer I would buy this today!

Coming to WI anytime soon?

#3083 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Really wish i had the cash right now! Nice looking game

#3084 3 years ago

Maybe off topic, but if anyone is ordering from Comet can you please PM me? I need one green #63 bayonet flasher and would like to tag along one someone's bigger order if possible...

#3085 3 years ago

Just officially list NBAFB for sale.
$2400 Here's the link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nba-fastbreak-bally-1997-2006

If anyone has a nice Ball Bowler for trade, that would be of interest?

IMG_20160630_110311689_(resized).jpg

#3086 3 years ago

Slugfest with topper and card dispenser $1200 located in evart Mi 49631 Having trouble with uploads failing on here, it says did not get upload ID

https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/

IMG_9545_(resized).jpg

#3087 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That was quick. Why?

Bustin' didn't make him feel good.

#3088 3 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

Rob, thanks for the great transaction for GB! Got it home set up and Kelly Loves it. Now she can leave me alone while I play my Kiss pro...!!!
Thanks again, Ray and Kelly!

Oh didn't see this till now. Nice meeting you Ray, enjoy!

#3089 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Just officially list NBAFB for sale.
$2400 Here's the link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nba-fastbreak-bally-1997-2006
If anyone has a nice Ball Bowler for trade, that would be of interest?

Someday you'll have a machine I want! (Since you're close by!)

#3090 3 years ago

Looking to either trade or sell my X-men LE Wolverine 184/300. 3rd owner HUO. Has ice man mod along with icicles on ramp. Color DMD not included in asking price.

Asking $5400 or will consider 1 trade on newer Sterns or A list Bally/Williams.

Located in Bay City / Saginaw area. Can also arrange pickup in Kzoo area during the week.

20160417_140202_(resized).jpg

#3091 3 years ago
Quoted from IceCreamMan:

Looking to either trade or sell my X-men

Sell me the Diner!

#3092 3 years ago

No sell it to me I'm closer!!

X-Men looks nice.

#3093 3 years ago

I tried to buy diner from him a few years ago and it was a not for sale . There is a nice on CL Pittsburgh its a older add but it a diamond plate early version

#3094 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it you were closer I would buy this today!
Coming to WI anytime soon?

Thanks! I can't say that I'll be out that way anytime soon.

#3095 3 years ago

Just about everyone who's been to my house has wanted Diner. The answer is always the same although there was a brief period of time about a year ago when I threw all my pins for sale (F14, FH, BoP and Diner) - it was the last one left so I kept it.

Regarding X-men - two previous owners were also Pinside members.

#3096 3 years ago

I am looking for a nice Twilight Zone...Have a HUO South Park + cash to trade, or can buy outright.

#3097 3 years ago

Have a pretty nice Police Force for Trade or possible sale.

Top Side tear down and clean/wax, ramps flame polished (Cracks in the entrance) new plastics, all new titan rubber. G.I. Led, LED Backbox.

Works 100%

Looking for other system 11 games, DMD games. Possible projects. Can add cash. Value around $1500

20160716_183221_(resized).jpg

20160716_183231_(resized).jpg

20160716_183250_(resized).jpg

20160716_183308_(resized).jpg

20160716_183239_(resized).jpg

#3098 3 years ago

Anyone interested in pro lighting equipment? I just picked up a bunch and 93% of it is probably for sale

20160719_181601_(resized).jpg

20160719_170040_(resized).jpg

#3099 3 years ago

I just got in a BSD but it needs to be gone through. It will need a good shop out as it's been a single game in a pinball lovers house for the last 6 years. I've got a WH2O that I need to finishing shopping out but then this one will be next. Luckily my sons car is now out of my workshop so hopefully I'll be able to get back to pinballs. Unfortunately the previous owner put it in a position that the front of the machine saw sunlight so that's become faded but the sides and head look good other than the normal bumps and bruises. I've attached a couple of pics so that people can see the basic condition and I'll need to work on getting her up to shape. I've only played a hand full of games but it seems to need a flipper rebuild and the ball some times gets stuck when you shoot it to the left of the pop bumpers.

I'll send a post when it's ready to go. Attached you will find some pics to see what I'm starting with.

Pinball Jeff

IMG_2339_(resized).JPG

IMG_2340_(resized).JPG

IMG_2343_(resized).JPG

IMG_2345_(resized).JPG

IMG_2344_(resized).JPG

IMG_2341_(resized).JPG

IMG_2342_(resized).JPG

#3100 3 years ago

need to get a fresh USA coin door for that Dracula too. make it hot!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 99.00
Hardware
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 9.99
$ 159.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 60.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
There are 5988 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 120.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside