(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 minutes ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 190.
#2951 7 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Aladdins castle is sold and payment to pinside complete. Thanks sulakd hope you will enjoy it.

Thanks again! Great seller everybody! I was on kid-watching duty tonight, and rottenrobert invited us in to play some games. Kids had a blast (me too). My daughter's still trying to figure out why that mean guy is trying to eat that nice girl (Gorgar!). Thanks for showing us your games - awesome collection. Excited to get to work on the AC.

#2952 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:Thanks again! Great seller everybody! I was on kid-watching duty tonight, and rottenrobert invited us in to play some games. Kids had a blast (me too). My daughter's still trying to figure out why that mean guy is trying to eat that nice girl (Gorgar!). Thanks for showing us your games - awesome collection. Excited to get to work on the AC.

Glad you and your kids enjoyed the games. I hope gorgar doesn't give her nightmares. Lol. And I think you got some future champions there. Kids were really good and not a single one of them was "chimp" flipping. You've taught them well.

#2953 7 years ago

$400
Project Jungle Lord
Complete.

Call for Details
810-588-2649
Mike

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2954 7 years ago

I'm Looking for an Upper Deck backglass?
Let me know if you want to sell one.
Thanks
Mike
810-588-2649

#2955 7 years ago

Looking for a real nice Space Station, TX Sector, PinBot, or Shuttle( prefer original backglass and resto play field) .
Thanks!
Kris
Northwest Ohio

#2956 7 years ago

Getaway 2200$ typical fade. Has assembly and topper on top but missing plastic red beacon. Works great though.

Last action hero extremely nice with leds and cliffys no ticket wear no Playfield wear $2600

#2957 7 years ago

Just chiming in to say I drove out to Michigan today to met bribo13 and picked up his bally spinner.

What great guy, awesome talker and I'm happy with the machine. (Even though it's currently sitting my car until I drive home)

Hopefully hopping over to Marvin's marvelous mechanical museum shortly. Glad to be here amongst y'all.

#2958 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Just chiming in to say I drove out to Michigan today to met bribo13 and picked up his bally spinner.
What great guy, awesome talker and I'm happy with the machine. (Even though it's currently sitting my car until I drive home)
Hopefully hopping over to Marvin's marvelous mechanical museum shortly. Glad to be here amongst y'all.

Brido13 is one of the great guys in Michigan for sure.

Marvin's is a must visit anytime you are close by. You won't be disappointed.

#2959 7 years ago

*sold

#2960 7 years ago

Mike bgresto.xom should have the backglass

#2961 7 years ago

Selling a 2004 Elvis machine that has Cointaker LED's under the playfield. Working all the way and cleaned where it can be reached. Pretty decent shape all the way around and has been in the same smoke free home for the last five years where it got very very little play. Asking $3600 obo.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#2962 7 years ago

Getaway sold last action hero still
Available.

#2963 7 years ago

Bally Nitro Ground Shaker ($1200) or trade .
Fully working.
Within this past year these were done: new altek mpu installed, new rubber, frosted led lamps in the general illumination circuit, all boards and displays re-flowed solder, new play field glass, new flipper bats. connectors inspected and replaced as needed. All switches cleaned and gaped correctly. Today, just installed a driver pcb that was rebuilt with a new large capacitor and the recommended upgraded jumpers completed. Also new coil for the left saucer. Back glass was lifting on bottom so it was sealed. Cabinet and play field have wear as seen. Play field wear is flaking, not deep down wood wear. Its surface paint flaking. Ball rolls fine regardless. Pickup in MICHIGAN (MESSAGE ME FOR EXACT PICKUP LOCATION). I can also pack pallet and ship and you will receive my amazing freight account rate. Message me with questions.

nitro1_(resized).jpgnitro1_(resized).jpg

nitro2_(resized).jpgnitro2_(resized).jpg

nitro4_(resized).jpgnitro4_(resized).jpg

nitro5_(resized).jpgnitro5_(resized).jpg

nitro11_(resized).jpgnitro11_(resized).jpg

nitro9_(resized).jpgnitro9_(resized).jpg

nitro8_(resized).jpgnitro8_(resized).jpg

nitro13_(resized).jpgnitro13_(resized).jpg

nitro14_(resized).jpgnitro14_(resized).jpg

#2964 7 years ago

I have a Getaway in the Bay City / Saginaw area that I'll be looking to either trade or sell. Prefer trade for another comparable game, but will consider $2200 cash price.

Beacon and siren are fully functional. Giving me a switch error on center standup target..probably just needs adjustment. Good DMD, typical cabinet fade on the reds. Will provide pictures later in the week (traveling now).

#2965 7 years ago

Looking for a decent Judge Dredd. Lost out recently on two good ones in Ohio and really bummed out.
Anybody bringing Dredd to the Michigan expo next month?

#2966 7 years ago

I've got a nice cue ball wizard for sale here in evart, mi 49631. A little high but in todays market i feel its close. Asking 1500 all ready to go. Todd Scott
https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/

IMG_9506_(resized).JPGIMG_9506_(resized).JPG

#2967 7 years ago

Selling my Terminator 2. This game is in good shape, cabinet has been drilled in the front however. Playfield is nice overall but has some slight insert wear here and there, very minor but thought I'd mention it. Playfield was stripped completely down about 400 games ago and new rubbers installed. The lower apron is nice and has new cards installed. Legs are good. Display is nice, with no credit dot. The left side skull plastic is broken in the typical location but its all there and hardly noticeable. The game has some mods like the target decals, ship light up mod, shooter lane LED strip, blue "neon" wire form lights. The cannon works like it should. The batteries have been mounted off the CPU and the flippers were rebuilt and the game plays very fast. I have both manuals and keys for it. Looking for $2300. Pictures available if you email me directly at [email protected]
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2968 7 years ago

Word Cup Soccer 94 $2200 and Tag Team $1100 (SOLD). Players machines. Tag Team (SOLD) plays great, WCS needs flipper rebuild, and magna goalie save isn't working. Magnet works in test but isn't activated by flipper button in gameplay. Both Full LED, new translite and newer soccer ball on WCS, new drop targets, flipper rebuilds, pop boards, and full shop job on tag team two months ago. Contact me if interested.

Tag Team SOLD

WCS still available

#2969 7 years ago

nice prices. I would probably jump on the Tag Team if I was not picking up 3 other games this weekend and 2 more the following week.

#2971 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Tag Team is sold.

What took so long?

#2972 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling my Terminator 2. Looking for $2300.

Here's the link to pictures.
battlecreek.craigslist.org link

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2973 7 years ago
#2974 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Revenge From Mars in Michigan/Indiana if anyone has one available for sale - thanks!

#2975 7 years ago

Beautiful looking Goldeneye on Detroit CL.

detroit.craigslist.org link

It would probably set a record for Goldeneye as far as price is concerned, but it looks like a beauty.

#2976 7 years ago

Looking to add a game to the collection. Anybody have a Spiderman they want to sell?

#2977 7 years ago

Gorgar $1000
Fully working and shopped.

Call 810-588-2649

#2978 7 years ago

Selling a Elvis that's in great shape. Follow the link for pictures.
battlecreek.craigslist.org link

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2979 7 years ago

No pictures but if anyone's interested I can send them to you.

Game of Thrones Premium with topper and speaker lights.
$,6100

Guns N Roses
With Colordmd, Pinsound Board and XPin power board.
$6,000

#2980 7 years ago

Gold Wings for sale, working but needs shopped and typical system 80 ground mods. Has topper. Game plays fine. GI is out, looks like blown fuse but I don't have any 6 1/4 to replace it with. Air raid siren works. $750 OBO.

#2981 7 years ago

I'm in the market for:

GoTLE
Hobbit LE
GhB LE

If anyone's selling......

#2982 7 years ago

Wanted System 7 displays

I need 3 displays and 1 credit display for jungle lord ?
Let me know price .

Mike
810-588-2649

#2983 7 years ago

Willing to let Getaway go for $2k firm. Located in Bay City.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Added over 8 years ago: SOLD pending pickup on 07/05

#2984 7 years ago

I would have bought this IM, but thought it was sold and bought a different one. Check it out ... Flint area.

flint.craigslist.org link

#2985 7 years ago

I'm looking for......well something. Sold a game and need to do something with the cash before my wife makes me do something responsible.

TWD Pro maybe
Would love to find a really nice Centaur
TSPP
Family Guy (But I do think those are overpriced)
Tron Pro (Ditto on the price)

Other possibilities

#2986 7 years ago

Astropin - I have a Tron that I will be putting up for sale soon. It is heavily modified, so I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for.

#2987 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm looking for......well something. Sold a game and need to do something with the cash before my wife makes me do something responsible.
TWD Pro maybe
Would love to find a really nice Centaur
TSPP
Family Guy (But I do think those are overpriced)
Tron Pro (Ditto on the price)
Other possibilities

I know you posted centaur, but what about other early ss games? Some are just plain fun. Even if the main trick is "rip the spinner"

#2988 7 years ago

Looking for Swords of Fury or Centaur in good shape. OK with a non working one if the rest of it's not whooped.

#2989 7 years ago

Anyone of you Michigan Backglass collectors have a Meteor backglass for sale?

#2990 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Astropin - I have a Tron that I will be putting up for sale soon. It is heavily modified, so I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for.

Probably too much for me right now. If they can get a "VE" out the door for 5k I'd jump on it.....but they better hurry

#2991 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I know you posted centaur, but what about other early ss games? Some are just plain fun. Even if the main trick is "rip the spinner"

There are some great SS games.....but Centaur is special. Black Hole is another favorite but I know a couple people with that one and get to play theirs.

#2992 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Probably too much for me right now. If they can get a "VE" out the door for 5k I'd jump on it.....but they better hurry

I'll sell you my GoT premium without the topper for $5800. Perfect condition.

#2993 7 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I'll sell you my GoT premium without the topper for $5800. Perfect condition.

That's a good deal. But the game I just sold was a GOT Pro.

#2994 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Stern Spider-Man, the 2007 red version. Anybody selling? What's the market value for a HUO? It looks like it has dipped recently.

#2995 7 years ago

I miss my TRS quite a lot and I miss BBH even more. Are there any strays sitting around? I could rescue one or both and offer a loving home!

#2996 7 years ago

Hey Ed. Still have Shrek? ACDC is still in my game room.

#2997 7 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Hey Ed. Still have Shrek? ACDC is still in my game room.

Nope, Ed's Shrek belongs to me now

#2998 7 years ago

Wms Bluebird 2 slot for sale or trade $3000

Comes with one game and Tito board installed and that is so you can print a ticket and put the ticket back in when you are ready to play and it will give you your credits back. Game does have one button out on the deck but does not effect how it plays. Button still does work and can be fixed. Right know the Slot has WOZ installed but that can be changed in 5 minutes. Very easy to change games. Other pictures are game titles I have and could be sold with the unit.

Please send a PM if you would like more info.

Great addition to any game room.

http://www.wms.com/Media/bluebird2/index.html

IMG_2900_(resized).jpgIMG_2900_(resized).jpg

IMG_3375_(resized).jpgIMG_3375_(resized).jpg

IMG_3378_(resized).jpgIMG_3378_(resized).jpg

IMG_3379_(resized).jpgIMG_3379_(resized).jpg

IMG_2212_(resized).jpgIMG_2212_(resized).jpg

IMG_2936_(resized).jpgIMG_2936_(resized).jpg

IMG_3057_(resized).jpgIMG_3057_(resized).jpg

#2999 7 years ago

pinball machines and MICHIGAN only please unless you are delivering to michigan and turning it into a pinball machine.

#3000 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

pinball machines and MICHIGAN only please unless you are delivering to michigan and turning it into a pinball machine.

I could deliver and this goes great with pinball machines. What's the problem???? If you don't like it just scroll down

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.