(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 190.
#251 9 years ago

NGG can't leave my collection. Fiancé loves the game. I sent you a pm for a cash sale a while back and got no response. Pm me with a price

#252 9 years ago

Still looking for Met or AC/DC pro's, someone must want to sell one to get something new.

#253 9 years ago

Looking for a 'Radical'. Played one at Tamoores party (thanks again Todd) & it's a blast! Shoot me a PM if you have one or know of one.
Thanks,
Zamp

#254 9 years ago

Anyone else think these postings on Craigslist are fake in the metro listings? Prices seem too good to be true

#255 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Looking for a 'Radical'. Played one at Tamoores party (thanks again Todd) & it's a blast! Shoot me a PM if you have one or know of one.
Thanks,
Zamp

Best of luck....that one might take a while. Fairly rare pin. It's a fun to play that's for sure, especially if you like ramps!

#256 9 years ago
Quoted from MiSC90:

NGG can't leave my collection. Fiancé loves the game. I sent you a pm for a cash sale a while back and got no response. Pm me with a price

Hurry up and get married so you won't care what your fiancé loves.

#257 9 years ago

Diner would be a nice wedding gift. I'll even invite you to the ceremony !

#258 9 years ago

Selling a Circus Voltaire soon. $6k is where I'm at on the price but I've yet to even open the game up yet but hopefully soon.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#259 9 years ago

Wanted: Laser Cue backglass

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Best of luck....that one might take a while. Fairly rare pin. It's a fun to play that's for sure, especially if you like ramps!

It's probably going to take a while, but I'm patient! Lol
The ramps & flipper placement are really cool.

#261 9 years ago

Bax1, they are definitely fake. A tales of Arabian nights for a grand? Or an Indiana Jones for a grand? Waaay too good to be true! Those fake ads and the "I buy pinball machines" posted 15 times a day really get old! Hard to find a real machine for a decent price anymore

#262 9 years ago

Feeling the itch to upgrade before the snow flies.

Considering putting up Funhouse ($3500), Fish Tales ($2500) and DE Simpsons (sale pending).

#263 9 years ago

IceCreamMan Good Idea ! So tell me about the Fish Tales !

#264 9 years ago

That one is in Battle Creek but I can bring it to the east side. Recently shopped, new bulbs and rubber, has topper. Cabinet fade isn't bad.

Only trades would be for newer Stern games. Can add cash on my end.

I'm heading home from South Carolina today and won't be in Battle Creek until Monday. Can provide pictures of FT then. Will have pics of FH tonight.

#265 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Still looking for Met or AC/DC pro's, someone must want to sell one to get something new.

Have you seen the AC/DC premium on CL? I rather think the premium is worth the cost difference.

#266 9 years ago

Hey guys... I'm adding a couple pins to the FS in MI list

extremely nice Pinball Magic, $3100. Hard to find one better these days...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-capcom-pinball-magic-michigan-3100

Exceptional Viper Night Drivin'.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sega-viper-night-drivin-1900

Thanks!

-Todd

#267 9 years ago

Just picked up a GREAT shape RFM in Ada.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I don't know if you are anywhere local, but if you need help looking over a machine, I myself will offer to help. I've been there and have great sympathy for your situation. And I've even had the experience of certain "infamous" people attempting to take advantage of me as a newbie. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I've managed to learn enough to not get burned and I can share what little I know.

PM sent Nosro.....hoping I can get you to check something out for me somewhat local to you!

#269 9 years ago

Michigan friends. I have a customer out of my service area that needs some help. He's in South Lyon so if you'd like some possible easy money PM me. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/service-call-lead-south-lyon-detroit-one-pin-two-arcades#post-1951044

#270 9 years ago

I am about 5 miles from south Lyon. Have him email me at [email protected]

#271 9 years ago

I'm selling my entire collection as a bulk-purchase. I have been collecting for years, and am going a different direction and getting out of the hobby. Not desperate for sale, but I'm thinking it's perhaps time to move on.

It's a mostly-"A"-tier collection, I'll leave that to your judgment. Every machine is my machine and all are in great condition, I will update with specific "flaws" on each machine later, but I thought I'd put the feelers out there. All work 100%

This collection certainly gives you some of the best of the best. None of the machines are CQ quality. A few are "huo" but undocumented so I will not advertise them as same.

The list is: MM, TZ, CV, ToM, STTNG, STLE, PoTC, Fireball (EM), Xenon (with uninstalled new pf), BK (with uninstalled new playfield), CFTBL, TSPP and LOTR

Most are "LED'd", many have add on non-destructive mods. I will not separate the bundle and allow it to be cherry-picked. It's an all or none disposition for me.

I'll also include extra parts, bulbs, plastics, repair pieces, cleaning supplies and the rest with the sale. Have some uninstalled side art and mirror blades for some as well.

PM me for my target price I'm thinking off. I'm doing that to keep the Pinside price police, naysayers, and thread flamers off my a** and sparking an endless, futile debate of how I'm x dollars too high on one machine, etc.

I will get pics this weekend link to a dropbox that should prove illuminative as to condition.

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I'm selling my entire collection as a bulk-purchase. I have been collecting for years, and am going a different direction and getting out of the hobby. Not desperate for sale, but I'm thinking it's perhaps time to move on.
It's a mostly-"A"-tier collection, I'll leave that to your judgment. Every machine is my machine and all are in great condition, I will update with specific "flaws" on each machine later, but I thought I'd put the feelers out there. All work 100%
This collection certainly gives you some of the best of the best. None of the machines are CQ quality. A few are "huo" but undocumented so I will not advertise them as same.
The list is: MM, TZ, CV, ToM, STTNG, STLE, PoTC, Fireball (EM), Xenon (with uninstalled new pf), BK (with uninstalled new playfield), CFTBL, TSPP and LOTR
Most are "LED'd", many have add on non-destructive mods. I will not separate the bundle and allow it to be cherry-picked. It's an all or none disposition for me.
I'll also include extra parts, bulbs, plastics, repair pieces, cleaning supplies and the rest with the sale. Have some uninstalled side art and mirror blades for some as well.
PM me for my target price I'm thinking off. I'm doing that to keep the Pinside price police, naysayers, and thread flamers off my a** and sparking an endless, futile debate of how I'm x dollars too high on one machine, etc.
I will get pics this weekend link to a dropbox that should prove illuminative as to condition.

Great list... but I'm short a few tens of thousands you'd be far more successful selling them separate.. Not trying to hate just stating facts

#273 9 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Great list... but I'm short a few tens of thousands you'd be far more successful selling them separate.. Not trying to hate just stating facts

I'd love to see some pics of CFTBL and would possibly be interested if you decide sell individually.

#274 9 years ago

I'm ball parking these all together in the $50K bracket. I agree that selling one at a time would be the way to go since it would be easier to find 13 buyers in this case rather then one buyer who's all in. Anyways, best of luck with the sale and hopefully you can work it out with someone.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

It would be easier for you, the seller, to sell them all at once, BUT you may have limited your market to an impossible fraction of all the possible buyers.

Most serious collectors already have MM, TZ, TOM, STTNG and POTC. Those are all very common games.

So the only people who could possibly be interested in your whole collection would have to be total newcomers to the hobby, who are also looking to instantly populate their games rooms, and who also happen to be very wealthy.

#276 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

good luck with that.

#277 9 years ago

If the price is sufficiently attractive, an opportunistic speculator could pick up the whole collection and then sell each item separately.

#278 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I'm ball parking these all together in the $50K bracket. I agree that selling one at a time would be the way to go since it would be easier to find 13 buyers in this case rather then one buyer who's all in. Anyways, best of luck with the sale and hopefully you can work it out with someone.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Is this an offer of 50k John or just a WAG of where you value them or would be a buyer?

#279 9 years ago

I still have a really nice HUO X-Men in Lake Orion. I'm getting ready to head to AZ for the winter, so I have a little extra motivation to move it. $3,500.

Michael
[email protected]

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

If the price is sufficiently attractive, an opportunistic speculator could pick up the whole collection and then sell each item separately.

It would have to be a crazy good price.

Anyone who has $50-70K liquid, is not likely to be a foolish investor.

Everyone who has ever sold a high end game knows that the moment you put one up for sale, an expensive plastic shatters, a ramp cracks, and a bunch of potential thieves learn your location and hours, LOL.

=

All joking aside, I do wish the seller good luck with his sale!

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I still have a really nice HUO X-Men in Lake Orion. I'm getting ready to head to AZ for the winter, so I have a little extra motivation to move it. $3,500.
Michael
[email protected]

How soon before you leave for Arizona?

#282 9 years ago

I'm in AZ now. X-Men Pro is still in Lake Orion, available for sale.

Gribbs

#283 9 years ago

IM VE NIB $4900. Saginaw, MI.

#284 9 years ago

Amazon hunt $650

image-329.jpgimage-329.jpg
image-227.jpgimage-227.jpg
image-61.jpgimage-61.jpg

#285 9 years ago

We have a couple ST Pros NIB that were an error on an order received from Stern. We are going to offer them on special since we were not expecting 2 additional pros. Please contact me at 805-423-3001 if interested. they are in Twin Lakes at Hemi's.

Gio

#286 9 years ago

bump for a good subject. otherwise, does anyone in Michigan have a pair of linked sit-down driver arcade games? A friend is looking.

#287 9 years ago

I have a HUO PoTC that looks right out of the box if anyone is interested. I haven't taken any pictures of my own but these are from when I bought the game. $4,000.

IMG_2580.jpegIMG_2580.jpeg IMG_2581.jpegIMG_2581.jpeg
#288 9 years ago

PM sent on the POTC!

#289 9 years ago

It has it's own thread, but I thought I'd add it here, too.

Extremely nice RFM FS. Cointaker LED's, Suzo-Happ commercial LCD display installed, Pinball Pro Subwoofer.

$3200. It's a beaut.

#290 9 years ago

I'm STILL looking for a MET pro!

#291 9 years ago

I can get Metallica Pros NIB from Stern, and I just sold a TOTALLY tricked out Metallica Pro as well....

I have a Stargate that was just traded in (I'll post pictures soon).

I also have a very nice Addams Family with ColorDMD installed, going to be asking $5100. It has a few mods already in it, the polar bear mod, fully LEDs and a few others. I will be adding a few more custom lighting upgrades kit for it as well for this machine. Just to make it unique. Also the top side has been taken apart, clean, polished, shopped, and new clear ramps installed, also in faded cabinet... It's a very good customer of mine who it very particular with his machines.

I'll have it in my shop next week Wednesday.

PM me if you are interested in these machines.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#292 9 years ago

I am going to try selling local C.L. first. Then here if any are left.

#293 9 years ago

---------UPDATE 10/29/14.... Sale Pending on this machine.------------

I have some pictures of just the cabinet of this Addams and here's the list of what it currently has on it.

1.) ColorDMD
2.) New Chrome legs
3.) Blue pincabs protectors
4.) New coin door
5.) Buckwerks headset jack
6.) Uncle Fester shooter rod
7.) Blue led's added in topper
8.) Cointaker LED's everywhere
9.) Uncle Fester chair mod
10.) Cliffys
11.) Light up train integrated with target
12.) Blue LED bookcase mod with bookcase decals
13.) Polar bear ramp mod (green led in eyes)
14.) Swamp led mod
15.) Decals for Things box
16.) Target armor
17) New Clear Ramps

It's complete shop out. The cabinet has zero fading, there are a few knicks here and there nothing bad.

I will be going to John Dayhuff's party on Nov 1st, if you want to purchase this machine and you are attending, I can delivery it to you at John's Party.

If you are looking for a nice Addams then this is the machine....

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

100_2945-Optimized.JPG100_2945-Optimized.JPG
100_2946-Optimized.JPG100_2946-Optimized.JPG
100_2947-Optimized.JPG100_2947-Optimized.JPG
100_2948-Optimized.JPG100_2948-Optimized.JPG
100_2962-Optimized.JPG100_2962-Optimized.JPG
100_2961-Optimized.JPG100_2961-Optimized.JPG

#294 9 years ago

Last of the pictures for now....

100_2949-Optimized.JPG100_2949-Optimized.JPG
100_2950-Optimized.JPG100_2950-Optimized.JPG
100_2951-Optimized.JPG100_2951-Optimized.JPG
100_2952-Optimized.JPG100_2952-Optimized.JPG

#295 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have some pictures of just the cabinet of this Addams and here's the list of what it currently has on it.

I'm not the world's biggest Adams Family fan, but I kinda wish I had the cash to pick this up. Looks great!

#296 9 years ago

It's getting colder outside and I need a new pin before the snow flies. Price range is $2K up to $5K. Who's got something to fit the bill?

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from IceCreamMan:

It's getting colder outside and I need a new pin before the snow flies. Price range is $2K up to $5K. Who's got something to fit the bill?

Super nice RFM up in Grayling, right in the middle of your price range.

#298 9 years ago

I have a Stargate available for the $2500.00 range, I just need to set it up and post some pictures.

#299 9 years ago

Selling all of these soon. All always kept shopped. Pm me if you want details. My games play as they should and tweaked to play up to tourney specs. All work 100 percent shopped.
Supersonic
Whodunnit
Ali
High speed
Quicksilver
Stern magic

#300 9 years ago

I am selling my JP to make room/upgrade. It has a great playfield. The cab is scuffed on left side (right side good). No topper. Typical Data East speaker hum. The "S" switch needs adjusting/replacing and the pop-bumper lights need replacing. The ball jumps the rails sometimes after being fired around the right loop and travels across the center.

Asking $2200 OBO and will add cash to trade for the following (in order of preference)

Tron Pro, STTNG, NGG, TSPP

I am not interested in project machines right now as my "to do" list is pretty long. Can deliver to Dayhuff's party this weekend if some emergency doesn't come up. I am located in Richland.

Can take pics/make videos upon request.

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.