(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 191.
#2901 7 years ago

Hi all, I know this is last minute and I'm actually on the road right now, but I'll be traveling through Michigan today and tomorrow for work and figured I'd put a quick post up looking for anything for sale as I've got a bit of money burning a hole in my pocket and trying to grow my collection... plus the boss let me take one of our work van! I'll entertain the idea of anything cosmetically clean working or not. Got the bug and love working on them. Throw me a text, call or PM with information and phone number and I'll call as I'll be driving most of the day. Cash in hand.... Thanks! Frank 630-614-1785

#2902 7 years ago

Looking at selling my Bally Rapid fire, working 100% with a Alltek MPU and all new sockets, bulbs and yes all 100+ balls replaced as well. Also have a box of spare parts. $800 for everything.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2903 7 years ago

Visited the west side tonight. Thanks to "brick" (RFM) and "nerbflong" (lockdown bar). Got to check out a cool horseshoe machine at brick's and see nerbflong's awesome basement. Thanks guys!

#2904 7 years ago

Not a pinball but I have a NOS 16 digit display I want to sell. Looking to get 90.00 and I will cover shipping or come pick it up. Shipping only in the U.S.

Thanks

P1130281_(resized).JPGP1130281_(resized).JPG

P1130282_(resized).JPGP1130282_(resized).JPG

#2905 7 years ago

Target Alpha $750.00 game listed on pinside. It will not be at the VFW Showcase. It is at my house 20 minuts away.

Target_A_001_(resized).JPGTarget_A_001_(resized).JPGTarget_A_006_(resized).JPGTarget_A_006_(resized).JPGTarget_A_005_(resized).JPGTarget_A_005_(resized).JPG

Added over 8 years ago: SOLD.

#2906 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Visited the west side tonight. Thanks to "brick" (RFM) and "nerbflong" (lockdown bar). Got to check out a cool horseshoe machine at brick's and see nerbflong's awesome basement. Thanks guys!

Great meeting you too!

#2907 7 years ago

Stargate sold

Thanks for all the inquires.

#2908 7 years ago

Have a Raven for sale in pretty good condition. I sent the boards out to Chris Hibler and he did the daughter card fix and the power supply update and a couple other things fully working. I did the ground mods to it. Plays Great. I will post pics soon or pm and I will get them to you just have to take them first. Playfield is decent with planking but all in all a decent game that seems to be hard to find.

#2909 7 years ago

Looking for a Jet Spin

jet_(resized).jpgjet_(resized).jpg

#2910 7 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic sold at asking price through the Pinside Market, sales fee paid.

#2911 7 years ago

I have a Hobbit smaug gold edition for sale. It will be delivered soon (1 month). I've spoken to the distributor and it will not be a problem to transfer. $8600 plus shipping from JJP to distributor .

Pm me with questions

Scott

#2912 7 years ago

Sold Both: TARGET ALPHA and OUT OF SIGHT.

#2913 7 years ago

Selling my HUO XMEN LE Wolverine. I'm the second owner.

Game looks great, clean shooter lane with Cliffys, Wolverine toy is perfect (not broken), goodie bag still stapled to cabinet with manual. Game comes with Cliffy installed at Blackbird (no wear), new shiny balls from Pinball Life, Wolverine Mezel Mod protector (not installed), LEDs in flashers, Blackbird light mod (not installed), and an official Stern branded shaker motor.

Only blemish on game is a small narrow scratch (1 inch to 1.5 inches) on left side of cabinet from moving the game. I have a replacment decal for the cabinet that comes with the game should the next buyer ever want to replace it.

Price is $5100 (firm) or $5500 with ColorDMD. Will post pics tonight.

Thank you

Update: Forgot it also comes with blue silicone flipper bands. Have one serious buyer interested at the moment.

#2914 7 years ago

Congrats on the sale bob. Thanks again for aquarius

#2915 7 years ago

I'm looking for a stock (or close) AC/DC Premium. Not interested in a Luci. Definitely willing to cross state lines to bring it home

Let me know what you've got!

#2916 7 years ago

XMEN LE Wolverine pics

20160516_220258_(resized).jpg20160516_220258_(resized).jpg

20160516_220205_(resized).jpg20160516_220205_(resized).jpg20160516_220142_(resized).jpg20160516_220142_(resized).jpg20160516_220129_(resized).jpg20160516_220129_(resized).jpg20160516_220322_(resized).jpg20160516_220322_(resized).jpg20160516_220247_(resized).jpg20160516_220247_(resized).jpg20160516_220240_(resized).jpg20160516_220240_(resized).jpg20160516_220327_(resized).jpg20160516_220327_(resized).jpg20160516_220333_(resized).jpg20160516_220333_(resized).jpg20160516_220231_(resized).jpg20160516_220231_(resized).jpg

20160516_220111_(resized).jpg20160516_220111_(resized).jpg

20160516_220102_(resized).jpg20160516_220102_(resized).jpg

20160516_220218_(resized).jpg20160516_220218_(resized).jpg

20160516_220315_(resized).jpg20160516_220315_(resized).jpg

20160516_220344_(resized).jpg20160516_220344_(resized).jpg

#2917 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34738
Just listed my CV a few days ago.

#2918 7 years ago

Looking for help in troubleshooting & repairing electrical gremlins in my brother's Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Have you any recommended service providers in the Detroit area who make house calls?

Thank you,
-Jason

#2919 7 years ago

Repairs.....Clay does that. Email him at [email protected]

#2920 7 years ago

Thank you, MiSC90.

#2921 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Looking for help in troubleshooting & repairing electrical gremlins in my brother's Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Have you any recommended service providers in the Detroit area who make house calls?
Thank you,
-Jason

I also repair machines, but yea, clay is the man.

#2922 7 years ago

WTB: Harlem Globetrotters, Flash Gordon or Eight Ball Deluxe.
Thanks!
Matt

#2923 7 years ago

ICYMI, there's a Raven on craigslist that is proclaimed as "A nice starter pinball for some one looking to get into the hobby or add to your collection." which is the first recorded instance of someone calling that game nice

holland.craigslist.org link

#2924 7 years ago
Quoted from dubacca:

ICYMI, there's a Raven on craigslist that is proclaimed as "A nice starter pinball for some one looking to get into the hobby or add to your collection." which is the first recorded instance of someone calling that game nice
holland.craigslist.org link

I think raven is a decent game and with all the mods done it plays great to. O and yea that is my add and it also was listed a page back on this thread.

#2925 7 years ago

Actually on this page a few posts back.

#2926 7 years ago

Raven isn't a bad game... just needs a new translite.

#2927 7 years ago

Pending sale on XMEN LE Wolverine

Update: sold!

#2928 7 years ago

Thanks to PanzerFreak for a great machine.

#2929 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Thanks to PanzerFreak for a great machine.

You're welcome Nosro and thank you. It was nice to meet you and play a game on your Tron. That is one heck of a nice game.

#2930 7 years ago

Maybe we all take this for granted, but Michigan pinheads are some of the best bunches of people I have ever met.

#2931 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Maybe we all take this for granted, but Michigan pinheads are some of the best bunches of people I have ever met.

Yes they are. And yes nosro does have a pretty sweet Tron! :

#2932 7 years ago

Have a stern Star Trek pro for sale. It is stock. It is also in as new condition. Never operated. Brighton Michigan. $4450. Direct email please, no p.m., [email protected]

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2933 7 years ago

Raven has been sold. Now time to order a ghostbusters

#2934 7 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Raven has been sold. Now time to order a ghostbusters

Should have done that a few months ago so your wait would be shorter

#2935 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Should have done that a few months ago so your wait would be shorter

I know but o well.

#2936 7 years ago

Putting up my nicely modded TSPP for trade.

Custom Side Decals
Color DMD
FF Speakers and SUB
Invissaglass
Target Decals
Mini LCD TV
Nuclear Side Rails
RGB Speaker Lights
Full'y LED's with non-ghosting.
Cliffy

I have a few machines on the wishlist that will get priority if a deal comes along. Not interested and any EM's.
May consider 2 for 1 for the right deals. +/- cash is always an options as well.

20160322_173009_(resized).jpg20160322_173009_(resized).jpg

#2937 7 years ago

That TSPP would look great next to my Tron but I have nothing to trade

If anyone is interested in a three-way trade, I have a Tron that I am willing to let go if someone has something on Leachdude's wish list.

#2938 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

If anyone is interested in a three-way ...

You fit bro? Work out or what

#2939 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Putting up my nicely modded TSPP for trade.
Custom Side Decals
Color DMD
FF Speakers and SUB
Invissaglass
Target Decals
Mini LCD TV
Nuclear Side Rails
RGB Speaker Lights
Full'y LED's with non-ghosting.
Cliffy
I have a few machines on the wishlist that will get priority if a deal comes along. Not interested and any EM's.
May consider 2 for 1 for the right deals. +/- cash is always an options as well.

Nice looking game! Wish there was something in my collection that was worthy of a trade. I'd love to own one of these someday. Good luck.

#2940 7 years ago

Dr Who is sold
CV is still available https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34738

1 week later
#2941 7 years ago

Gottlieb Raven Pinball Machine
It works and it's cheap. The cab & Pf look pretty clean. Ground mods were done. First pinball machine that used a translite.
$650 -need to get more space
Local pickup or I can pack pallet and ship it.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2942 7 years ago

Data East Last Action Hero pinball machine. Working game with a overall nice cab, nice playfield, and nice topper assembly. The crane works great. The shaker motor works great. $2200
Local pick up available in Michigan or I can pack pallet and ship

#2943 7 years ago

for sale:
1ST run TRON
made june , 2011
these were the only runs that had silk screened cabinet art and the 3d original translite, along with different toys and the best spinning disc assembly that leaves no marks on playfield and works correctly. I am original owner on this Tron.
Some great pinball champs have played this specific game including: Daniele acciari, trent, lyman, zach sharpe, josh sharpe, josh henderson, etc. used at pinball at the zoo, pin wars, pinbowl, etc. This game has lived in my house and has been well well taken care of at a couple of my locations. Its always been kept shopped clean. This was the first one in Michigan and we had the official Stern release party on it. It was the only Tron release party in Michigan to my knowledge.
mods/mentions:
*New Ramps just installed (both) less than 10 games have been played on it since new ramps.
*full led custom kit, frosted white, led flashers as well (some color ultra cluster).
*lollipop side rails
*Rinzler & Quora toys on ramps (they can be easily removed, they use the existing ramp screw)
*extra light cycle toy
*new play field glass
*new leg levelers
*new balls
*new rubber, some super band mini post rubber, super band flipper rubber.
*scoop protector
*goodie bag still intact as seen in pix.
The game plays absolutely perfect, strong flippers, fast, no bs. Those of you who have played my games know i keep them well dialed.
pickup in michigan or i can pack pallet and ship very very well and we can use my freight account and ship it fairly cheap.
lmk zip code for ship rate.
$6600 obo. May do a trade, or you trade plus cash. IDK.
Just message me.
video link here:

tron5_(resized).jpgtron5_(resized).jpg
tron1_(resized).jpgtron1_(resized).jpg
tron2_(resized).jpgtron2_(resized).jpg
tron3_(resized).jpgtron3_(resized).jpg
tron4_(resized).jpgtron4_(resized).jpg
tron6_(resized).jpgtron6_(resized).jpg
tron8_(resized).jpgtron8_(resized).jpg
tron7_(resized).jpgtron7_(resized).jpg
tron15_(resized).jpgtron15_(resized).jpg
tron20_(resized).jpgtron20_(resized).jpg
tron19_(resized).jpgtron19_(resized).jpg
tron18_(resized).jpgtron18_(resized).jpg
tron9_(resized).jpgtron9_(resized).jpg
tron10_(resized).jpgtron10_(resized).jpg

Added over 8 years ago: NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE, ITS GONE!

#2946 7 years ago

Is that Raven still available ?
I have a buddy who is looking for a very inexpensive pin, sorry we missed the AC for $200
What is the rock bottom pick it up Sunday get it out of your face never have to see it again price that you are willing to do on that Raven to make it disappear for ever ??
I will call me friend and give him the info. once you say .
also need a location please

Thanks
Brian

#2947 7 years ago

Id buy that Aldan's castle if your boy backs out
I offer $500 for that Raven if you stil got it

#2948 7 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Is that Raven still available ?
I have a buddy who is looking for a very inexpensive pin, sorry we missed the AC for $200
What is the rock bottom pick it up Sunday get it out of your face never have to see it again price that you are willing to do on that Raven to make it disappear for ever ??
I will call me friend and give him the info. once you say .
also need a location please
Thanks
Brian

Quoted from Pontiac-Pinball:

Id buy that Aldan's castle if your boy backs out
I offer $500 for that Raven if you stil got it

Well you guys will be next in line if sulakd passes. As of now sale is pending.

Thanks

#2949 7 years ago

Please somebody buy the AC or I will have to play the wife card saying she said I have four project machines now!

#2950 7 years ago

Aladdins castle is sold and payment to pinside complete. Thanks sulakd hope you will enjoy it.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/59?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.