(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,507 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 minutes ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 191.
#2801 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Found lots of goodies, but sadly no November 2016 invitation among them

Don't despair! John usually posts an open invite on here.
For example:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/13th-annual-pinball-party-inviteplease-rsvp

#2802 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Don't despair! John usually posts an open invite on here.
For example:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/13th-annual-pinball-party-inviteplease-rsvp

Wow! That's generous! I'll be sure to keep my eye out for that... definitely seems like it would be worth the trip!

#2803 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Found lots of goodies, but sadly no November 2016 invitation among them

Yeah its not a open invite for any and all Youtubers.....LOL. Now if your into pinball then your more then welcomed. Posting for this years party will happen like always around the 1st of September. Just remember this, the party is always the first Saturday in November so mark your calendars.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2804 8 years ago

Just saw a radical listed on detroit cl. Wish i had the cash, those dont come up often

#2805 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Just remember this, the party is always the first Saturday in November so mark your calendars.

DONE!

#2806 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Yeah its not a open invite for any and all Youtubers.....LOL. Now if your into pinball then your more then welcomed. Posting for this years party will happen like always around the 1st of September. Just remember this, the party is always the first Saturday in November so mark your calendars.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Hope I'm home in November looks great!

I'm out of town for the next two weeks but I'm looking for a guns 'n roses, road show, or Congo

#2807 8 years ago

Anyone looking for one of these? Cleaned up and ready to go.

12939095_10106395261596313_1585082940_n_(resized).jpg12939095_10106395261596313_1585082940_n_(resized).jpg

12980370_10106395261601303_1744753589_n_(resized).jpg12980370_10106395261601303_1744753589_n_(resized).jpg

#2808 8 years ago

Chesterfield Pinball League at Sparks Pinball Museum

We're hosting our first ever league night with 35 pinball machines! League play for Season 1 will begin Monday, April 18, 2016, and run for 5 (five) consecutive Monday nights. We plan to use the "High Score" format and Matchplay (www.matchplay.events) software to track players, stats, results, and apply points for IFPA rankings.

Other Basics:
1) We will compete on 5 or 6 machines.
2) Players may show up anytime between 6:00 - 8:30PM but must start their last game before 8:30PM for it to count.
3) The only cost at this time is paying for your own games (the machines use quarters - change machines on site).

More info about the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1725020334444729/

More info about the venue:

Facebook.com/premierpinball

#2809 8 years ago

I'm looking to buy another pin....X-Men Pro, X-Men LE, Ironman, IMVE, Tron Pro, TFLE, or Avengers

**Found an XMLE***

#2810 8 years ago

If anyone in MI finds a pin in Madison area in the next month and needs tranport I can likely assist when coming for VFW.

I will be traveling over for the VFW show in the minivan and currently have room for 2 on the way over. I will be traveling early on Thursday May 12th and would need the pin to me prior so it is hassle free from my end. I can stop on the route to meet and get you your pin.

I will also likely have my Tx-Sector available for trade if anyone on route is looking and has a Frontier or Viking they are looking to part with.

#2811 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will also likely have my Tx-Sector available for trade if anyone on route is looking and has a Frontier or Viking they are looking to part with.

\

O'NO, not the TX-Sector ?? Whats up with that ??

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek ,MI.
269-979-3836

P1040256_(resized).JPGP1040256_(resized).JPG

P1040249_(resized).JPGP1040249_(resized).JPG

P1040258_(resized).JPGP1040258_(resized).JPG

#2812 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

\
O'NO, not the TX-Sector ?? Whats up with that ??
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek ,MI.
269-979-3836

P1040256_(resized).JPGP1040249_(resized).JPGP1040258_(resized).JPG

yup, same one I bought from you a few years back. Nice solid game, all ground mods installed, tastefully LED'd, fresh rubber, flips rebuilt, and playing great.

I found a nicer one (cosmetically) with a near mint cabinent. I finally got the new one working after it had been hacked badly and was in need of some new boards. Since I got the second one working, I don't need 2 of them I have to admit I have thought of keeping them both and linking them like NBA FB, lol. Was thinking of linking the teleport shot from one into the tilt of the other. Then you could duke it out head to head.

#2813 8 years ago

*Sale Pending* Huo Mustang Boss Premium #88 for sale $5700 obo *Sale Pending*

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33422

IMG_20160310_175322009_(resized).jpgIMG_20160310_175322009_(resized).jpg

#2814 8 years ago

Last action hero full less very nice cabinet very nice Playfield - $2500 OBO

Getaway good players quality machine fully working but has these stupid push pin like things around the head and on corners from previous owner. Easily fixed but only God knows why someone would do this. - $2000 OBO

T2 also a good players machine or a bit above - $2200 OBO

Avatar LE HUO full LEDs a few mods with topper - $5500 OBO

Take them all for 11k

#2815 8 years ago

I'd love to become a member of the White Water club! I'm looking for a project or routed machine that I can take the time and put some work into bringing another game back from the brink. Willing to travel a bit if the right deal comes along.

Let me know what you have or if you know of any leads.

#2816 8 years ago

Terminator 2, for trade.

I'm really looking to trade, but if someone wants to make an offer........

This game is in good shape, cabinet has nicks, etc. Playfield nice. Playfield was stripped completely down last summer and cleaned.. Legs are good..

Display nice, no credit dot. If I had to say anything, this past weekend the up kicker to load cannon acted up a couple times, making cannon turn. Today, works fine, only time it's ever done that, but being honest.
There are 2 broken plastics, right sling and upper left terminator plastic, but new ones are included as well as all the mod documentation, manual, target decals, 1 of the old ramp signs and a few rubbers...Boards are clean as well.

I've added a few mods...
*The pinbits H/K ship protector/ light up mod
*Shooter lane LED strip
*Undercab LED strips
*The light up bullet hole Police guy (Love this mod!)
*LED's on GI's
*Target decals
*Color changing ramp signs
*Wire form wire light

Games I'd be most interested in trading +/- cash of course:
High Speed 2
Twister
RFM
TFTC
RBION
Gilligans Island possibly
Apollo 13 possibly
There may be another I'm missing but these are the main ones

Call or text (text is best) or PM--- 231-838-75six7
I'm in northern MI, Walloon Lake
Tx Greg
Can send any pics, but check here for pics
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-terminator-2-judgment-day-williams-1991-1992

#2817 8 years ago

Bowl o Rama project. $400 Would trade for EM Pinball.

Cool retro looking game. Picked this from an operator. Game needs an IO PCB and a graphics card. Motherboard boots on the bench. I do not know if the monitor works as I don't have a way to easily test it. You could convert this to silverstrike bowling or repair it.

IMG_20160316_122107_(resized).jpgIMG_20160316_122107_(resized).jpg

#2818 8 years ago

Looking to sell my Escape from the Lost World.
Players condition machine as it has some playfield wear. Game looks pretty great otherwise. Full LED, brand new Xpin displays, no fade, back glass looks perfect, no scratches or dents on cab (however, left head decal is peeling).

Close to Detroit (5min over the border)...
Looking for 1250$ US obo.

If interested, I can PM pics as needed.

Thanks
Kyle

#2819 8 years ago

Hey guys!

Looking to sell my Stern Iron Man HUO that I bought from Kruzman last year. It is a beautiful machine and has been well taken care of. Will entertain trading for the right pin(s) and some cash possibly too. Moving in a few weeks and have some expenses to cover. Here is a link to the ad with a detailed list of the mods that Ron did before I bought it.

kalamazoo.craigslist.org link

Mike

#2820 8 years ago

Need some insight from my American brethren.

What is going rate for a kiss le either nib or huo. Someone here looking debating buying nib or hopping borders if cheaper.

Any help appreciated

#2821 8 years ago

In case you haven't been looking at the PATZ (Pinball at the Zoo) thread, I thought I would post here now that the show is almost here.

I will have the following for sale at PATZ. I'll need to raise the cash to buy Underspin's TRON. There is also a new DDR in my basement and I'd like to pay the family back for that winter-time purchase.

RFM: Nice game, works well. Good playfield and the monitor is nice. Cab is average. $2800 OBO or Auction

WCS94: PLAYER'S CONDITION! There is wear near the right flipper and on the guy who's at the bottom of the playfield. Plastics are below average and there is a home-made mod for the ball scoop after the skill shot. On the plus side, Underspin went through this machine and got it LED's and looking pretty with lights and fixings. One known switch out, but plays great. This was at PATZ last year for Thursday and Friday and played great. Cab is ok. $1900 OBO or Auction

The Breakshot is spoken for and donations to Pinside/PATZ for all of these pins will be made after the show!

These games are packed up and I will bring them to the show. If you have a specific day you will be there, I will prioritize them for when you show up. Example: if you will only be there Friday I will make sure the one you want to see will be there by then. My car fits one at a time and I might not bring them all on Thursday.

Let's talk cash deals when we see each other at the show - it'll be a blast!

No trades...unless you have a Millipede cocktail machine! SERIOUSLY! I have a Centipede cocktail and would love Millipede. Here's dreaming...

Prep_for_PATZ1_(resized).jpgPrep_for_PATZ1_(resized).jpg

#2822 8 years ago

Anyone look at this Big Indian?

Screenshot_2016-04-19-11-02-23_(resized).pngScreenshot_2016-04-19-11-02-23_(resized).png

#2823 8 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Anyone look at this Big Indian?

Screenshot_2016-04-19-11-02-23_(resized).png

I sent an email never got a response.

#2824 8 years ago

Unable to make it to patz, but have a modded stle up for grabs. Mainly looking for a bdk on trade, or something from my wish list. Pm for details.

#2825 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

In case you haven't been looking at the PATZ (Pinball at the Zoo) thread, I thought I would post here now that the show is almost here.
I will have the following for sale at PATZ. I'll need to raise the cash to buy Underspin's TRON. There is also a new DDR in my basement and I'd like to pay the family back for that winter-time purchase.
RFM: Nice game, works well. Good playfield and the monitor is nice. Cab is average. $2900 OBO or Auction
WCS94: PLAYER'S CONDITION! There is wear near the right flipper and on the guy who's at the bottom of the playfield. Plastics are below average and there is a home-made mod for the ball scoop after the skill shot. On the plus side, Underspin went through this machine and got it LED's and looking pretty with lights and fixings. One known switch out, but plays great. This was at PATZ last year for Thursday and Friday and played great. Cab is ok. $2000 OBO or Auction
The Breakshot is spoken for and donations to Pinside/PATZ for all of these pinswill be made after the show!
These games are packed up and I will bring them to the show. If you have a specific day you will be there, I will prioritize them for when you show up. Example: if you will only be there Friday I will make sure the one you want to see will be there by then. My car fits one at a time and I might not bring them all on Thursday.
Let's talk cash deals when we see each other at the show - it'll be a blast!
No trades...unless you have a Millipede cocktail machine! SERIOUSLY! I have a Centipede cocktail and would love Millipede. Here's dreaming...

Prep_for_PATZ1_(resized).jpg

DDR....Awesome!

#2826 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

RFM: Nice game, works well. Good playfield and the monitor is nice. Cab is average. $2900 OBO or Auction

No trades...unless you have a Millipede cocktail machine! SERIOUSLY! I have a Centipede cocktail and would love Millipede. Here's dreaming

I have a working Millipede cocktail but only do EM's what ya got ?

Brian

P.S. you want it you come to get it, 1. heavy as %#&@ 2. old and sometimes transporting them can make a working game into a paperweight .

P1020352_(resized).JPGP1020352_(resized).JPG

P1020353_(resized).JPGP1020353_(resized).JPG

P1020354_(resized).JPGP1020354_(resized).JPG

#2827 8 years ago

I have a millipede cocktail ( see above post ) What do you have to trade ? I am an EM guy.

Brian

Ortonville MI.

#2828 8 years ago

bringing tons of NOS and used pinball and classic video game parts to pinball at the zoo. working boards, bezels, play fields, translites, power supplies, etc etc. will have a large booth .

#2829 8 years ago

I realized I have a bunch of Atari parts from a space duel. vector Power supply, Ar2 board, both recapped. Also cocktail control panels

#2830 8 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

I have a millipede cocktail ( see above post ) What do you have to trade ? I am an EM guy.
Brian
Ortonville MI.

PM Sent!

#2831 8 years ago

DDR is awesome
DDR in a basement = CRAZY

Those things are HEAVY!

#2832 8 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

DDR is awesome
DDR in a basement = CRAZY
Those things are HEAVY!

Painful to think about.

And I don't just mean moving it

#2833 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Painful to think about.
And I don't just mean moving it

I had 3 people help me get it into the U-haul. Wasn't too bad. Detatched the pads and marquee. Rolled it into place, put it on it's back, and then drove her home.

I had 4 people help me get it into the basement. Very lucky wifey knew I needed a walk-in basement when we were house hunting years ago.

The brute force needed to help me get it in was supplied by my friends Craig and Chris (Travis). Dylan and I helped as well, but Craig and Chris are wicked strong.

Dylan (the seller) drove to my house the day of the sale and spent the next 8 hours cleaning the machine with me. He owns big games and dancing stuff so he knew the ins and outs of pad refurbishment. Frankly, after he was done, I never been on a more accurate machine. He had me help a lot when I wasn't wrangling with the kids. When he was done, I shoved money into his hands after he kept refusing to take it. He did eventually, but he was so kind about it...offering to come back if I needed any more tech help.

All in all, this hobby has told me that you meet a lot of great people who are willing to help. I just hope I can pay it forward or pay it back to those who have helped me out.

#2835 8 years ago

All neon works. Subwoofers in that corner of the room are low and LOUD as F! Holy Grail for me...

ddr1_(resized).jpgddr1_(resized).jpg

ddr2_(resized).jpgddr2_(resized).jpg

#2836 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

All neon works. Subwoofers in that corner of the room are low and LOUD as F! Holy Grail for me...

ddr1_(resized).jpgddr2_(resized).jpg

Speaking of Holy Grails... If any of my fellow Michiganders ever come across one of these in their pin hunting travels you will be my hero I think I put enough quarters into this game at the county fair to have bought one lol

CarnEvil_Midway_Rail_Shooter_V2548_(resized).jpgCarnEvil_Midway_Rail_Shooter_V2548_(resized).jpg

#2837 8 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Brian
Ortonville MI.

Millipede is Spoken for....
See you Saturday

Brian

#2838 8 years ago

Seen a lot of those Carnevil games in a ware house raid like ten years ago but there long gone.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

wh#1..._(resized).jpgwh#1..._(resized).jpg

#2839 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Seen a lot of those Carnevil games in a ware house raid like ten years ago but there long gone.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

wh#1..._(resized).jpg

Someday.... someday. If I was ever in a warehouse like that I think I would freeze like a kid in a candy store

#2840 8 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Millipede is Spoken for....
See you Saturday
Brian

Thanks! I'll be selling my CP cocktail now in prep for bring home the Millipede!

Guess that means I'll be bringing 4 games to PATZ.

#2841 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Too cool. Back in college my friends and I always joked about going in on one. Great fun and great cardio. I would probably keel over attempting songs I used to full combo back in the day.

#2842 8 years ago
Quoted from Zarklin:

Speaking of Holy Grails... If any of my fellow Michiganders ever come across one of these in their pin hunting travels you will be my hero I think I put enough quarters into this game at the county fair to have bought one lol

CarnEvil_Midway_Rail_Shooter_V2548_(resized).jpg

I had a Carnevil machine just like this in perfect working condition... I sold it just over a year ago to a buddy in SC.

It was a cool game, but the wife TOTALLY hated it, she is not a fan of clowns, especially evil ones..

#2843 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I had a Carnevil machine just like this in perfect working condition... I sold it just over a year ago to a buddy in SC.
It was a cool game, but the wife TOTALLY hated it, she is not a fan of clowns, especially evil ones..

I've told my wife about it a long time ago... the response "whatever makes you happy honey"

#2844 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

For a second there until I read more closely I thought this was being brought to PATZ. I was like uhhh I think it'll be sweaty enough in there already if you catch my drift.

#2845 7 years ago

Gotta promote PATZ and my own stuff.

Pins:
RFM $2800 obo
WCS94 *player's condition* $1900 obo

Vids:
Centipede Cocktail $450 obo

No trades. Cash only.

These will not be coming home. If not sold before the auction, they will be there!

PATZ opens at 1pm Friday and goes to 10pm
PATZ opens at 9am Saturday and goes till 5pm

Saturday auction starts at 3pm. If you wanna sell vids, pins, playfields or backglasses, you must register them my 2pm sharp!

Hope to see you all there!

www.pinballatthezoo.com

#2846 7 years ago

Looking for a Getaway and a Defender vid in good+ condition.

#2847 7 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Terminator 2, for trade.
I'm really looking to trade, but if someone wants to make an offer........
This game is in good shape, cabinet has nicks, etc. Playfield nice. Playfield was stripped completely down last summer and cleaned.. Legs are good..
Display nice, no credit dot. If I had to say anything, this past weekend the up kicker to load cannon acted up a couple times, making cannon turn. Today, works fine, only time it's ever done that, but being honest.
There are 2 broken plastics, right sling and upper left terminator plastic, but new ones are included as well as all the mod documentation, manual, target decals, 1 of the old ramp signs and a few rubbers...Boards are clean as well.
I've added a few mods...
*The pinbits H/K ship protector/ light up mod
*Shooter lane LED strip
*Undercab LED strips
*The light up bullet hole Police guy (Love this mod!)
*LED's on GI's
*Target decals
*Color changing ramp signs
*Wire form wire light
Games I'd be most interested in trading +/- cash of course:
High Speed 2
Twister
RFM
TFTC
RBION
Gilligans Island possibly
Apollo 13 possibly
There may be another I'm missing but these are the main ones
Call or text (text is best) or PM--- 231-838-75six7
I'm in northern MI, Walloon Lake
Tx Greg
Can send any pics, but check here for pics
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-terminator-2-judgment-day-williams-1991-1992

Still looking for a trade!

#2848 7 years ago

Have a Fishtales and a Shadow for sale, brighton mi.
ft is SOLD, shadow is SOLD.
Email only please no p.m.
[email protected]

#2849 7 years ago

shadow pics...

#2850 7 years ago

Also have an IGT double diamond slot machine and a cougar dart machine with nine buttons both are working well. Both SOLD. Direct email only please no p.m.
Update: shadow and ft sold.
[email protected]

There are 9,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.