(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,941 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by bowtech
  • Topic is favorited by 255 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 5941 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 119.
#2751 3 years ago

The Big Event Golf has a new home to another pinsider !!

#2752 3 years ago

What the hell?

detroit.craigslist.org link

Is this balogna or a one-of-kind retheme? I'm assuming the former.

Link is not working. It's a Seinfeld pin.

#2753 3 years ago

April fool's posting in all major cities from some prankster. I would be into that theme though!

#2754 3 years ago

Bingo boy is the garage sale guy as well. Got some nasty emails after asking for a fair market price.
Not the sob story he claims. Buyer beware. Might be a good deal. Who knows.

#2755 3 years ago

Wouldn't accept my $3k offer

#2756 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Love the 867-5309 phone number Virtual pin. Picture found 3/4 the way down this page...

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=111201.0

#2757 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

That's a virtual pin with BBB decals on it.

#2758 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's a virtual pin with BBB decals on it.

So I should have gone 3.1k?!

#2759 3 years ago

I love the 867-5309 phone number.

I don't follow...Jenny who answered sounded nice though.

#2760 3 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Bingo boy is the garage sale guy as well. Got some nasty emails after asking for a fair market price.
Not the sob story he claims. Buyer beware. Might be a good deal. Who knows.

You lie. You told me you have a pocket full of cash and my pins were going. I said please do not be a flipper and expect to steal them. I will not give them away. You began using the F word and threatening. I called Roseville Police. You are an evil person. When I have time I will post the entire conversation. Word for word. Your deception will be over then.

#2761 3 years ago

I thought that I saw something in this thread about a clear Mylar to go around the flipper buttons as a type of cabinet armor around the flipper buttons. I searched a half hour for it and did not find it. Does someone have that link? Looking to add that to my WOZ. Thanks!

#2762 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I thought that I saw something in this thread about a clear Mylar to go around the flipper buttons as a type of cabinet armor around the flipper buttons. I searched a half hour for it and did not find it. Does someone have that link? Looking to add that to my WOZ. Thanks!

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1870

#2763 3 years ago

^^^ Thanks! ^^^

#2764 3 years ago

I have a fully restored sinbad Pinball machine. Clear coated playfield and re-stenciled cabinet that was also clearcoated.. Super clean inside and out. Everything rebuilt and plays awesome. Asking 1400 which is more than these usually sell for but its probably one of the best out there. If you don't have Facebook email me at tdscott@casair.net and I can send pictures. Location Evart, MI 49631 Thanks Todd

https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/

#2765 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

It's a Seinfeld pin

OMG. I'm totally wanting to do this re-theme!!

#2766 3 years ago

Any Whirlwind projects or players condition for sale ?

810-588-2649

#2767 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

OMG. I'm totally wanting to do this re-theme!!

Do it! Then you can start a thread about nothing

#2768 3 years ago

I will be coming to the VFW show next month and could transport AMH there if sold/traded.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32999

#2769 3 years ago

Funhouse sold.

#2770 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Getaway HS2 for sale. Working all the way with the exception of opto #3 which I've not looked into. Nice playfield and all plastics seem to be good. Cabinet has typical fade all the way around but no drill holes. Translight is nice with just a couple of minor pin holes. Nice DMD with no issues as we'll as the red dome topper. Also has brand new legs and levers. Playfield has the mountain mod and key start switch installed in the cabinet. Comes with a new rubber kit, manual and cash box...plus some other goodies. I've not even had a chance to novus the playfield yet so these pictures show a dirty playfield so try to look past the dirt. $2650 firm and must be a local pickup as I'm not shipping but could bring to the Ohio show if a deal is done before Thursday morning with a strong commitment that you will stick to your end of the deal once at the show, other wise I cant bother to bring the game. Email me direct for pictures at Pinhead67@sbcglobal.net
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

IMG_0062_(resized).JPGIMG_0058_(resized).JPGIMG_0067_(resized).JPGIMG_0071_(resized).JPGIMG_0075_(resized).JPGIMG_0076_(resized).JPGIMG_0073_(resized).JPG

Finally was able to fix the remaining issues with the game which was the Opto and the shooter lane coil so now the game is working 100% and I'll drop the price to $2600.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2771 3 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

You lie. You told me you have a pocket full of cash and my pins were going. I said please do not be a flipper and expect to steal them. I will not give them away. You began using the F word and threatening. I called Roseville Police. You are an evil person. When I have time I will post the entire conversation. Word for word. Your deception will be over then.

Haha I just read this. Go for it, I suggest you open a different thread though.

#2773 3 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Simpsons Pinball Party, AC/DC, or Medieval Madness remake.

#2774 3 years ago

Just listed a sttng in the marketplace. 3800 obo

#2776 3 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I'm looking to buy a Simpsons Pinball Party, AC/DC, or Medieval Madness remake.

ACDC pro? Prem?

#2778 3 years ago

Another "everything must go" garage sale this week! Still that illegal bingo. Last time I'm posting on this. Dudes a psychopath. Called the police on me for calling him out? I'm sure they were thrilled to go over those emails Haha.

#2779 3 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Another "everything must go" garage sale this week! Still that illegal bingo. Last time I'm posting on this. Dudes a psychopath. Called the police on me for calling him out? I'm sure they were thrilled to go over those emails Haha.

I doubt he called the police on you because you just "called him out".

Your demeanor is very transparent on here.

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Another "everything must go" garage sale this week!
Same sale with $3500 shadow and $4500 pinball magic

#2781 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Finally was able to fix the remaining issues with the game which was the Opto and the shooter lane coil so now the game is working 100% and I'll drop the price to $2600.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Game is now sold and gone. Thanks Rob, always a pleasure.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2782 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Game is now sold and gone. Thanks Rob, always a pleasure.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Thank you John. It was good seeing you and that awesome basement again. We made it home by 11:30 last night. Got into some nasty weather. Getaway made it into the garage safely. Need to get the snowblower back out to get game in the house and in basment. It is spring isn't it???

Thanks again and we'll see you at the zoo.

#2783 3 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Thank you John. It was good seeing you and that awesome basement again. We made it home by 11:30 last night. Got into some nasty weather. Getaway made it into the garage safely. Need to get the snowblower back out to get game in the house and in basment. It is spring isn't it???
Thanks again and we'll see you at the zoo.

NO its not spring, its just your imagination.....

#2784 3 years ago

I have a swords of fury for sale, completely refurbished

#2785 3 years ago

Pictures? Price?

#2787 3 years ago

I've been toying with the idea of selling my Rapid Fire and replacing it with something else....., just not sure what at this point and it will kinda depend on what comes along first. Anyways this is probably the nicest RF I've ever seen and I've owned it since 2009 and I've put a ton of time and money into including a new Alltek MPU, all new sockets, bulbs, balls, rubbers, replaced the fan motor, etc......Plus I have a box of spare parts for it. This exact game is also in Pinball Magazine#2 on page 14 and credit to me on page 15. I know these don't go for a whole heck of a lot and there not that desirable and I don't need to sell it at the moment but just thought I'd throw it out there for $1000 and see if it sticks. BTW: Here is a old video of my basement and towards the end you can see me playing the game for those that didn't believe I could roll the score over..., it was a great moment caught on video at that precise moment that it happened. I'm really doubting I could still do it today....LOL.

Anyways, any interest let me know.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2788 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here is a old video of my basement

Wow! Now THAT's a pinball party place!

#2789 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've been toying with the idea of selling my Rapid Fire and replacing it with something else....., just not sure what at this point and it will kinda depend on what comes along first. Anyways this is probably the nicest RF I've ever seen and I've owned it since 2009 and I've put a ton of time and money into including a new Alltek MPU, all new sockets, bulbs, balls, rubbers, replaced the fan motor, etc......Plus I have a box of spare parts for it. This exact game is also in Pinball Magazine#2 on page 14 and credit to me on page 15. I know these don't go for a whole heck of a lot and there not that desirable and I don't need to sell it at the moment but just thought I'd throw it out there for $1000 and see if it sticks. BTW: Here is a old video of my basement and towards the end you can see me playing the game for those that didn't believe I could roll the score over..., it was a great moment caught on video at that precise moment that it happened. I'm really doubting I could still do it today....LOL. » YouTube video Anyways, any interest let me know.
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Not gonna lie jealous... I don't think I'd ever leave home with a basement like that! Awesome collection Dayhuff.

#2790 3 years ago

I know this is not a pinball but I am looking for a skill crane anyone have they want to sell?

Thanks

#2791 3 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

I know this is not a pinball but I am looking for a skill crane anyone have they want to sell?
Thanks

#2792 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Thanks for the heads up I will look into this.

#2793 3 years ago

I have a pinball pool w/pascil board
and a harlem Globetrotters
and 8bd w/ no sound..rough cabinet

#2794 3 years ago

Free air hockey table:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33281

Edit: Air hockey is spoken for.

#2795 3 years ago
Quoted from Zarklin:

Not gonna lie jealous... I don't think I'd ever leave home with a basement like that! Awesome collection Dayhuff.

Thanks Zarklin and KingBW. Your welcomed here anytime, just give me a shout.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#2796 3 years ago

Anyone have a wipeout that they would want to part with or trade? Have a taxi, maybe a strange science

#2797 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've been toying with the idea of selling my Rapid Fire and replacing it with something else....., just not sure what at this point and it will kinda depend on what comes along first. Anyways this is probably the nicest RF I've ever seen and I've owned it since 2009 and I've put a ton of time and money into including a new Alltek MPU, all new sockets, bulbs, balls, rubbers, replaced the fan motor, etc......Plus I have a box of spare parts for it. This exact game is also in Pinball Magazine#2 on page 14 and credit to me on page 15. I know these don't go for a whole heck of a lot and there not that desirable and I don't need to sell it at the moment but just thought I'd throw it out there for $1000 and see if it sticks. BTW: Here is a old video of my basement and towards the end you can see me playing the game for those that didn't believe I could roll the score over..., it was a great moment caught on video at that precise moment that it happened. I'm really doubting I could still do it today....LOL. » YouTube video Anyways, any interest let me know.
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Wow just wow you have an amazing collection. Nice, very nice
Well done sir. I hope to have a collection like that one day!

#2798 3 years ago
Quoted from hawk370:

Wow just wow you have an amazing collection. Nice, very nice
Well done sir. I hope to have a collection like that one day!

Thanks hawk. Check out some of the newer video's though to see how things have changed over the years. Each year there is usually a new video made during the annual party in November. Type in my name on Youtube and see what you can find.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2799 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here is a old video of my basement

Wow, incredible collection! Mind blown.

#2800 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Type in my name on Youtube and see what you can find.

Found lots of goodies, but sadly no November 2016 invitation among them

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 11.95
$ 8.99
Lighting - Other
Pappy's Pinball Palace
There are 5941 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 119.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside