(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 368 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 191.
#2701 8 years ago

Hey Chris, your boss looks as nice as Chris's boss! I am thinking of getting a mustang pro snd have a question. Is the car interchangeable? I have a 2011 Race Red GT500 and I'm thinking if I do get a stern mustang that putting a 1/24th (or whatever) scale replica of my car in the game would look pretty nice.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2702 8 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Hey Chris, your boss looks as nice as Chris's boss! I am thinking of getting a mustang pro snd have a question. Is the car interchangeable? I have a 2011 Race Red GT500 and I'm thinking if I do get a stern mustang that putting a 1/24th (or whatever) scale replica of my car in the game would look pretty nice.

image_(resized).jpeg

That's a Bad A@* car!
Yes, the car is interchangeable. Several pinsiders have changed there stock car to different ones.

#2703 8 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

image_(resized).jpeg

That is a sweet ride! Like Zamp said you can swap them out.

With a ride like that though I think you need a Premium, getting a Pro is like getting a Mustang with a V6.

#2704 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Looking for a Williams system 11 cabinet. I have a playfield that needs a home.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-game-show-cabinet-150

#2705 8 years ago

Thanks. Hoping to find a cab in Michigan. There should be plenty of left over predator ones right!?

#2706 8 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

That is a sweet ride! Like Zamp said you can swap them out.
With a ride like that though I think you need a Premium, getting a Pro is like getting a Mustang with a V6.

Haha! Both you guys have been great pinsiders to deal with in the past!!! I am having a hard time spending the extra money for a premium; if I did I would buy from one of you! Who knows! Maybe I'll have a change of heart.

#2707 8 years ago

Cross posting from the Ohio FS thread - Got a change machine for sale, have a bigger one now so I don't have a use for this one. Works great. Don't know what it's worth, make an offer if interested.
IMG_20160214_172546_(resized).jpgIMG_20160214_172546_(resized).jpg

#2708 8 years ago

Jeffery can those be used with tokens? If so you should ask david if he' interested. They need a token machine pretty bad

#2709 8 years ago

I'll look into that and let you guys know when I get home.

Edit: Tested and it does accept tokens.

#2710 8 years ago

I'm looking for one of the following:

Early Bally SS machine.
Data East Tommy
Williams Slugfest
Gottlieb Black Hole

Let me know if you have any of these for sale.

#2711 8 years ago

if anyone has a Sopranos pinball they're considering moving out, I'd be interested. I'd have a Jurassic Park to trade if interested, +/- cash as needed.

#2712 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Fathom.

#2713 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Cross posting from the Ohio FS thread - Got a change machine for sale, have a bigger one now so I don't have a use for this one. Works great. Don't know what it's worth, make an offer if interested.
IMG_20160214_172546_(resized).jpg

you can buy cheap import machines new for $250.00
ROWE & HAMILTON STANDARD machines start at 1500+/- new

Brand, security and capacity are key pricing factors.
does it take $1.oo bills or 1.00 & 5.00 or 1,5,10,20 ?

#2714 8 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

you can buy cheap import machines new for $250.00
ROWE & HAMILTON STANDARD machines start at 1500+/- new
Brand, security and capacity are key pricing factors.
does it take $1.oo bills or 1.00 & 5.00 or 1,5,10,20 ?

Model is American Changer AC-300. Takes just $1 bills, has the single kick mechanism so it works instantly and perfectly every time. Internet search says capacity is 480 quarters. It also can dispense tokens, nickels, and dimes if you want to put them in there.

#2715 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'm looking for one of the following:
Early Bally SS machine.
Data East Tommy
Williams Slugfest
Gottlieb Black Hole
Let me know if you have any of these for sale.

Ditto those all those games are on my wish list. Except Tommy. I own that one and will never sell it. It has everything stacking, good music, combo shots, hidden secrets, and flow. All you data east steel ramp haters can GTFO. Tommy rocks!

#2716 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Model is American Changer AC-300. Takes just $1 bills, has the single kick mechanism so it works instantly and perfectly every time. Internet search says capacity is 480 quarters. It also can dispense tokens, nickels, and dimes if you want to put them in there.

Just takes takes 1's ughhhh.

#2717 8 years ago

I have a DM and stargate for trade

#2718 8 years ago

EDIT: SOLD

Anyone interested in trades (cash either way as needed) for a Transformers LE combo?

Potential trades include AC/DC and POTC, but I'm open to suggestions.

Edit: ad posted here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32877

#2719 8 years ago

Just went to mark my calendar for the pinball shows, PATZ and the Michigan Pinball Expo.. but I see no expo dates, no updated website since last year, no updated facebook? Anybody know what happened?

#2720 8 years ago

Oakland university is doing construction, so show is being postponed until July I believe. Should be some info coming soon.

#2721 8 years ago

Ann Arbor show may 13-15. Saturday getting close to sold out, only 90 tickets left. Tournament sold out. 300+ games to play.

#2722 8 years ago

Shadow $3,500
PM $4,500
JM $2,500 (minimal fade)
Baywatch $1,750
Universal slot machine Double Wammy with oak cabinet to sit on (quarter or token) $750

All pins little nick cabinets. All excellent PF and plastics. All work great and no hacks. All LED except PM. Cash and pick up only. I am in pain and cannot lift or package.

Roseville MI area. Proper fee to Pinside if sale from here.

#2723 8 years ago

Still have a nice HUO Xmen $4,500 for sale or trade.

#2724 8 years ago

Getaway HS2 for sale. Working all the way with the exception of opto #3 which I've not looked into. Nice playfield and all plastics seem to be good. Cabinet has typical fade all the way around but no drill holes. Translight is nice with just a couple of minor pin holes. Nice DMD with no issues as we'll as the red dome topper. Also has brand new legs and levers. Playfield has the mountain mod and key start switch installed in the cabinet. Comes with a new rubber kit, manual and cash box...plus some other goodies. I've not even had a chance to novus the playfield yet so these pictures show a dirty playfield so try to look past the dirt. $2650 firm and must be a local pickup as I'm not shipping but could bring to the Ohio show if a deal is done before Thursday morning with a strong commitment that you will stick to your end of the deal once at the show, other wise I cant bother to bring the game. Email me direct for pictures at [email protected]

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

IMG_0062_(resized).JPGIMG_0062_(resized).JPG

IMG_0058_(resized).JPGIMG_0058_(resized).JPG

IMG_0067_(resized).JPGIMG_0067_(resized).JPG

IMG_0071_(resized).JPGIMG_0071_(resized).JPG

IMG_0075_(resized).JPGIMG_0075_(resized).JPG

IMG_0076_(resized).JPGIMG_0076_(resized).JPG

IMG_0073_(resized).JPGIMG_0073_(resized).JPG

#2725 8 years ago

Looking for help from Michigan locals.

I have heard that there is someone who recreates back glasses and sells them at PATZ. If anyone has the info on who this mystery person/business is, it would be greatly appreciated if contact info could be provided to me. Im looking for a couple glasses and may be able to pick up at the show, or otherwise.

Looking for Harlem Globetrotters and Surf Champ (in case anyone here knows of any)

#2726 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Looking for help from Michigan locals.

Check here?

http://bgresto.com/

#2727 8 years ago

Was hoping to find the specific person from the PATZ show.

I know of bgresto, and they are on my backup list if I cannot find stuff for the show.

#2728 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I have heard that there is someone who recreates back glasses and sells them at PATZ.

That's BGresto.

#2729 8 years ago

steve (bgresto) only had a booth once about 3 years ago at kZoo. he hasn't done that show since then. He does come to the Ann Arbor show every year though, you can find him there.

Of course his former business partner "randy" lives in just outside zkoo. but beware when dealing with him. he will take your money, and you probably won't get a glass. even if you remove the 'alcohol issue' factor, he's just not able to make glasses right now from what i have seen. His heat press unit has a bad pump and needs to be replaced (expensive). also steve took back his printer and his computer. So i'm not entirely sure randy could even make a glass if his life depended on it. add to that randy can't do the cuts on the masks to make a decent glass due to his issues with alcohol. and randy doesn't use the right thickness glass, nor does he use tempered glass. (he gets plate glass from the local hardware store.) So just beware.

you're far far better off dealing with steve. he can bring your glass to the Ann Arbor show and you'll save significant money on shipping. Randy did bring "seconds" to kzoo a couple years ago and put them in the kzoo auction. but they were pretty bad quality compared to what Bgresto (steve) makes.

#2730 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

steve (bgresto) only had a booth once about 3 years ago at kZoo. he hasn't done that show since then. He does come to the Ann Arbor show every year though, you can find him there.
Of course his former business partner "randy" lives in just outside zkoo. but beware when dealing with him. He's a drunk, he will take your money, and you won't get a glass. even if you remove the 'drunk' factor, he's just not able to make glasses right now from what i have seen. His heat press unit has a bad pump and needs to be replaced (expensive). also steve took back his printer and his computer. So i'm not entirely sure randy could even make a glass if his life depended on it. add to that randy can't do the cuts on the masks to make a decent glass due to his issues with alcohol. and randy doesn't use the right thickness glass, nor does he use tempered glass. (he gets plate glass from the local hardware store.) So just beware.
you're far far better off dealing with steve. he can bring your glass to the Ann Arbor show and you'll save significant money on shipping. Randy did bring "seconds" to kzoo a couple years ago and put them in the kzoo auction. but they were pretty bad quality compared to what Bgresto (steve) makes.

Why worry, eh?
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Libel+and+Slander

#2731 8 years ago

I think I pushed the wrong button....

#2732 8 years ago

i have a halem globetrotters

#2733 8 years ago

I've known Randy for probably 20 years since were both in the printing industry....or at least he was up until about 15 years ago or maybe more and has been struggling with his "addictions" for quite some time as well. He first showed me his backglass work about a dozen years ago and needless to say I was and still am very unimpressed even though his work got slightly better over the years but was never anything I would endorse. Obviously nothing can match the originals but Steve would be the obvious second choice if a original is not available. The glasses that Randy brought to the PATZ auctions were not very good quality and went for very little money for the most part but I think he was just happy to get whatever he could out of them. They are what they are...basically wall hangers.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2734 8 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

i have a halem globetrotters

Condition? Can you pm a link to pics?

#2735 8 years ago

i think the stuff that randy brought to the kzoo auction was fine for wall hanging too. you couldn't put any of it in a game though. but for the wall OK. Randy keeps trying to kill himself... goes to ER... they "fix" him, and then he comes out and does the same thing again. it's an endless cycle. in the 3 years i've known him he's just gone from bad to worse to where he is now (which is beyond worse.) Frankly i don't know how he's even alive. Drinking a pint of vodka for breakfast does not prolong your life. last trip to ER was the worst, they didn't think he would live. But here here is still alive. If you ever met the guy you wouldn't understand how he's even vertical.

#2736 8 years ago

A friend has a 1938 Bally “Bambino” flipperless pin that he’s looking to sell. The game “works” as I’m told but it does need some playfield parts. Location is Livonia Michigan. Let me know if there is any interest and I can forward his contact information. BTW: Yes I know the photos are crappy…they’re the best I have at this point.

IMG950909_2_(resized).jpgIMG950909_2_(resized).jpg

IMG950913_(resized).jpgIMG950913_(resized).jpg

#2737 8 years ago

EDIT: Sales Pending on the Dirty Harry

Still have my Dirty Harry for sale. Just dropped the price to $2500.00

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32486

#2738 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Of course his former business partner "randy" lives in just outside zkoo. but beware when dealing with him. He's a drunk, he will take your money, and you won't get a glass.

Do you have his number?

#2740 8 years ago

Anyone want to trade their nice Taxi (+ cash) for my nice Kiss pro with the Stern topper and custom amor?

#2741 8 years ago

Looking for a couple of DMD games.. I will be at Patz friday too.

Mostly interested in these titles:
Black Rose, Jack*bot, Goldeneye,roller coaster tycoon, shrek

Thanks

#2742 8 years ago

Really need to sell my Bingo pinball machine. No manual so menu system can be confusing. Although englush, company was from Taiwan. Beautiful chrome. Only bingo pin made with LCD screen. I listed it bingo thread but people are to distant to want to pay shipping on an $600 item. If someone buys here, I will give Pinside it's due money. I don't think I should post pics again here because I would be wasting Pinside storage space. I will try to post link to other tgread that has pics.
Here is a link to the thread wuth pics of my Bingo Vacation machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-bingo-pinball-machines/page/5#post-3066962

#2743 8 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Do you have his number?

you can't really call randy. he uses those throw away phones you can buy at party stores. he used to have a real phone, but it kept dying due to lack of funds. the only way to really get a hold of him consistently is to drop by his place. and frankly that's just scary.

#2744 8 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Looking for a couple of DMD games.. I will be at Patz friday too.
Mostly interested in these titles:
Black Rose, Jack*bot, Goldeneye,roller coaster tycoon, shrek
Thanks

I have a Magnotron I'd like to sell you.

Quoted from cfh:

you can't really call randy. he uses those throw away phones you can buy at party stores. he used to have a real phone, but it kept dying due to lack of funds. the only way to really get a hold of him consistently is to drop by his place. and frankly that's just scary.

Clay, with all the crazy info you're feeding us about Randy I'm about to write a folk song about him. A country song might work better I don't know...

#2745 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

the only way to really get a hold of him consistently is to drop by his place.

Do you have his address?

#2746 8 years ago

Anyone want to trade a grand prix em, for a space mission? PM me.

#2747 8 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I have a Magnotron I'd like to sell you.

Hah! Sold! Now to figure out how to color the display..

#2748 8 years ago

EDIT: SOLD

I am open to trade proposals: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32877

This machine has been lovingly transferred from Zampinator to DylanFan71 before landing in my home.

20160331_140718_(resized).jpg20160331_140718_(resized).jpg

#2749 8 years ago

I have a Big Event Golf arcade game that needs a free home. Fun game but I need to make room and just dont play it enough anymore. If someone has an interest or knows someone who does, let me know. Again I am asking $0 for the game, It had sentimental value to me and just want to see it go to someone who would enjoy it.

#2750 8 years ago

I will give it a good home. What is the size of the cabinet? I will need to decide whether to bring my van or pick up. Is Saturday OK to pick it up?

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/55?hl=netcivil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.