(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 191.
#2651 8 years ago

Sold edit

#2652 8 years ago

Gottlieb Street Fighter II for sale or trade. Also listed in the Market with more pictures.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32248

The play field is above average and comes with Full LEDs. The table has been completely disassembled, cleaned and reassembled. All the boards and mechanics were just thoroughly gone through just three weeks ago.

$1,300 or value in trade. Shoot me an offer, I am very reasonable to work with.

IMG_20151224_075308_612_(resized).jpgIMG_20151224_075308_612_(resized).jpg

afterbison_(resized).jpgafterbison_(resized).jpg

afterglass_(resized).jpgafterglass_(resized).jpg

#2653 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Anyone have or know of a Williams hot shot for sale?

Not in MI, but not too far south of the border.

fortwayne.craigslist.org link

#2654 8 years ago

Three games are advertised on Detroit CL from a seller (Josh) in Royal Oak.

detroit.craigslist.org link

The Twilight Zone is advertised as HUO. This seems like an outright lie, to say the least. All of the games have the pricing card which implicates them as being originally sold by Mike of "The Arcade". This means that they are all route machines. They may be really nice and many games from The Arcade (and Shark Club before that) were, but they are route machines. It's funny because when these games were being sold by The Arcade, they were advertised as "like new" at the time. Again, most were nice enough, but "like new" is hyperbole at best and bald-faced lies at the worst. Not to mention that the pricing suggests that they should be better than like-new and should pretty much be NIB (well, almost). I guess I can be hyperbolic too- haha.

#2655 8 years ago

links not working

#2656 8 years ago

Yep, good call.

#2660 8 years ago

Looking for a fairly priced TZ.... Have a DH willing to trade towards it.. SE Michigan

EDIT: Found a TZ

#2661 8 years ago

Hi all!

Anyone have recommendations for a good local-ish shuffleboard table vendor? Or want to make a strong case for a particular brand/manufacturer?

Would like something 14' or longer. Budget is $3500-5,000.

I enjoy playing, but have never owned one (or really looked into it even (which i am now starting to do)), so I'm not sure if the "length" or "build quality" is a more important issue for me to focus on in my price range. Want it to look "solid" and "nice," but don't need engravings and rare woods, etc.

Thanks for your input!

#2662 8 years ago

i messaged him with this same concern. i was told he cant prove huo and bought from another person who claimed huo but couldnt prove it as well. i also questioned the price cards (stern $1 ) he said it was like that when he bought it

" target="_blank">detroit.craigslist.org link
The Twilight Zone is advertised as HUO. This seems like an outright lie, to say the least. All of the games have the pricing card which implicates them as being originally sold by Mike of "The Arcade". This means that they are all route machines. They may be really nice and many games from The Arcade (and Shark Club before that) were, but they are route machines. It's funny because when these games were being sold by The Arcade, they were advertised as "like new" at the time. Again, most were nice enough, but "like new" is hyperbole at best and bald-faced lies at the worst. Not to mention that the pricing suggests that they should be better than like-new and should pretty much be NIB (well, almost). I guess I can be hyperbolic too- haha.

#2663 8 years ago

please pull this.

#2664 8 years ago

monaco back glass,looks virtually flawless

monaco_bg_(resized).jpgmonaco_bg_(resized).jpg

#2665 8 years ago

For those that where curious .I Got that Banzai Run project all back together and fully working

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2666 8 years ago

I call dibs when your ready to sell that Banzai Run!

#2667 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

For those that where curious .I Got that Banzai Run project all back together and fully working

image_(resized).jpeg

You are a go-getter, man. I'd be sitting in the fetal position in my basement right crying about why I just bought a "big pile of pinball" while not having the foggiest notion about what to do first or even how to do it if I did know what to do first.

#2668 8 years ago

I am looking for a price check for a Star Trek Pro. I am the original owner and will be selling shortly. It is an extremely low play and in excellent condition. I added an Aurich alternate translight, lighted speaker inserts, Pinball Refinery interactive metal apron, shaker motor and other minor mods. Just looking for a reasonable market value in the local market. Thanks, Marty

IMG_2205(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_2205(1)_(resized).JPG

IMG_2204(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_2204(1)_(resized).JPG

IMG_2208_(resized).JPGIMG_2208_(resized).JPG

IMG_2209_(resized).JPGIMG_2209_(resized).JPG

#2669 8 years ago

Pretty sure that is a $1,400 game. Right folks?

#2670 8 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

Pretty sure that is a $1,400 game. Right folks?

Its not a 4600 dollar game. Why buy a used machine for 200 less than new? Now, once its not available for sale new then it might raise a bit, but right now 4200ish.

#2671 8 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

I am looking for a price check for a Star Trek Pro. I am the original owner and will be selling shortly. It is an extremely low play and in excellent condition. I added an Aurich alternate translight, lighted speaker inserts, Pinball Refinery interactive metal apron, shaker motor and other minor mods. Just looking for a reasonable market value in the local market. Thanks, Marty

I sold mine for $4600 about 6 months ago. 200 plays HUO, shaker,Invisaglass,New translucent rubbers.

#2672 8 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

The market got pretty saturated with selloffs after Ghostbusters was announced. Sale prices overall might dip a little. That's a cherry machine you have though. Love the translite and all the extras. $4200-4400.

#2673 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Hi all!
Anyone have recommendations for a good local-ish shuffleboard table vendor? Or want to make a strong case for a particular brand/manufacturer?
I enjoy playing, but have never owned one (or really looked into it even (which i am now starting to do)), so I'm not sure if the "length" or "build quality" is a more important issue for me to focus on in my price range. Want it to look "solid" and "nice," but don't need engravings and rare woods, etc.
Thanks for your input!

Hey man.
My boss is selling a shuffleboard table. We are in Windsor (I'm not sure if that works for you)? I believe it is a Brunswick?? It has a black frame, gray play surface and gray carpet surrounding that. He bought it used for 1000$ but I know he will sell it way cheaper. I don't know if that interests you at all...it will need a good cleaning, but I don't believe you can beat the price (though I honestly have no idea what these run for).
Either way, let me know and I can get you the contact info.
It is a standard table....has to be at least 8-10ft long??

Thanks
Kyle

#2674 8 years ago

Not my ad but figured someone on here could use these. Being sold as a set.

5 Vintage Pinball Machine Backglasses - $400 (Fenton)

flint.craigslist.org link

OP : Williams laser ball, gottlieb's Dragon, Williams time warp, Stern Quicksilver, and a very rare Stern big game.

#2675 8 years ago

they all have a lot of ware, price would need be way less.

Quoted from Zarklin:

Not my ad but figured someone on here could use these. Being sold as a set.
5 Vintage Pinball Machine Backglasses - $400 (Fenton)
" target="_blank">flint.craigslist.org link
OP : Williams laser ball, gottlieb's Dragon, Williams time warp, Stern Quicksilver, and a very rare Stern big game.

#2676 8 years ago

Looking for a Nice CFTBL in your area if someone may have one to sell.

#2677 8 years ago

not a for sale post, but much needed vote. we will also have a charity even on sunday to benefit the local humane society and Flint water crisis. all proceeds donated 100%.

Please vote for our pinball event PINBOWL 5 to be a papa circuit event in michigan.
We put a great of deal of time and effort Into our events and we really need your help to make this a circuit event only 8 events can be chosen total. Your votes count. PLEASE SHARE THIS . Anyone can vote, even if you dont plan on attending. please support us. we want to have a positive event for the FLint area (even though not in the city).
thx so mnuch!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DR5KMTT
http://papa.org/2016/03/19/circuit-event-voting-is-now-open/
http://pinbowlwars.wix.com/pinwars

#2678 8 years ago

Mustang Boss Premium
Price Drop
$5900

IMG_20160310_174658299_(resized).jpgIMG_20160310_174658299_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160310_174747371_(resized).jpgIMG_20160310_174747371_(resized).jpg

#2679 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Mustang Boss Premium
Price Drop
$5900

IMG_20160310_174658299_(resized).jpgIMG_20160310_174747371_(resized).jpg

I'm drooling. That would look killer next to my other car pins. GLWS!!

#2680 8 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I'm drooling. That would look killer next to my other car pins. GLWS!!

Yes it would! I just looked @ your collection, it's one of the few car pins your missing, & it's priced right
Only 124 Boss Premium's ever made!

#2681 8 years ago

Waterlogged lost world on ebay. (Not mine) ebay.com link: link

I miss the lostworld at richfield. Silverspinner this looks route ready ;p

#2682 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Hi all!
Thanks for your input!

I went through this for a couple years. I looked at every table and manufacturer. I ended up with a berner 18' long and love it! I do believe Hudson shuffleboard out of California makes a better playfield but for the money berner has score board and a much nicer cradle. They do import it from China. I have loads of info if you want to PM me and I'll give you my number. Also you can see it in a couple of pics in my profile

#2683 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

image_(resized).jpeg

Looks like there is a spot for another pin next to it. I've never know you to run below 100% capacity! Slacker!

#2684 8 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Looks like there is a spot for another pin next to it. I've never know you to run below 100% capacity! Slacker!

You mean 150% capacity!!
The living space around here is scrinking every week .....lol

#2685 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Yes it would! I just looked @ your collection, it's one of the few car pins your missing, & it's priced right
Only 124 Boss Premium's ever made!

Agreed! Just out of my current budget

#2686 8 years ago

How much did you sell Monaco?

#2687 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

How much did you sell Monaco?

That was Addams family not Monaco

#2688 8 years ago

Also looking for an MMr LE if one is available for sale in your area.

#2689 8 years ago

Going to post up my TSPP this weekend.

Originally came from this thread, looks like the picture album is still there.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ft-nice-tspp-4000-obo-mid-michigan

I tore it down completely, cleaned repaired and replaced everything that needed. Couch, etc.
Added PL side rails
inside side decals
tasteful LED
cliffy protectors
Itchy and Scratchy TV mod
ColorDMD
Lighted Speakers
Subwoofer/speakers
LED bar florescent replacement in the backbox
PDI glass
Xtra new garage ramp, original has a broken corner but works fine so never swapped them
2 plastics replaced, bought a full set the rest will go with
RAMchip thing in it, removed the battery holder but never replaced it.
probably more, etc.

Going to post ad @ 4250 all included, - 250$ without the glass

Would do the 4k I spent originally on it if it goes asap

#2691 8 years ago

Wow, great price! Should go fast

#2692 8 years ago

Probably should have mentioned, I need the $ and to de-clutter, would have saved a few trade pms. Great machine with lots of extras I was hoping it would go quick.

But thanks for the response!

Machine is about to go tonight pending a looking over, will update if its still around tomorrow for some reason.

I'll send pinside their cut as well.

thanks for making this as painless as possible guys

#2693 8 years ago

Looking for any of the poker pinball machines:

Williams Alien Poker
Gottlieb Joker Poker
Stern World Poker Tour
Pistol Poker
Pokerino
Poker Face

#2694 8 years ago

Selling my Dirty Harry. Game is very nice. Everything works and it's decked out with Comet LEDs. See ad

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32486

#2695 8 years ago

TSPP is gone.

Thanks for the responses guys and it was nice meeting the two that came and took her away.

Sorry for keeping the pinballs! they were in my jacket pocket!

edit - and 40$ to the house. thanks pinside.

#2696 8 years ago

I started a PATZ thread for us. A great place and time to swap and sell machines. Looking forward to seeing all of those that can make it down. Should be fun!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2016-headquarters-whats-coming-for-sale-auction-tourney-info#post-3049006

#2697 8 years ago

Thanks to all who PM'd with info about shuffleboard tables. Much appreciated!

#2698 8 years ago

Due to an unexpected pin acquisition I will need to be moving along my Mustang Boss Premium machine sooner then expected.

HUO, Very clean, Titan Translucent rubbers installed about a month ago. Shaker, Mirror Blades, Under Cab lighting, flipper button lights, speaker lights with cobra insert.

I could possibly be up for a trade but need to trade down into the $3000-$4000 range. Let me know what you have.

Looking to get $6000 for this machine.

#2699 8 years ago

A few quick Pictures of the Mustang for those that asked.

20160322_220724_(resized).jpg20160322_220724_(resized).jpg

20160322_220630_(resized).jpg20160322_220630_(resized).jpg

20160322_220708_(resized).jpg20160322_220708_(resized).jpg

20160322_220807_(resized).jpg20160322_220807_(resized).jpg

20160322_220735_(resized).jpg20160322_220735_(resized).jpg

#2700 8 years ago

Looking for a Williams system 11 cabinet. I have a playfield that needs a home.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/54?hl=spartypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.