(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 190.
#2551 8 years ago

here are some ek pics, without a flash. I have more pics. Its not a crack in the glass it is a scratch from a razor. none of the art is loose. I hate dealing with BG because it is just an accident waiting to happen if not installed. I have about 7 more pics if interested. again 80 bucks

P2278026_(resized).JPGP2278026_(resized).JPG

P2278027_(resized).JPGP2278027_(resized).JPG

P2278028_(resized).JPGP2278028_(resized).JPG

P2278029_(resized).JPGP2278029_(resized).JPG

P2278033_(resized).JPGP2278033_(resized).JPG

P2278034_(resized).JPGP2278034_(resized).JPG

P2278035_(resized).JPGP2278035_(resized).JPG

P2278040_(resized).JPGP2278040_(resized).JPG

#2552 8 years ago

Im glad you posted that Kruzman,, that reminded me I have a EK head and backglass in my warehouse.. along with several other playfields and backglasses I forgot about..I'll have to make a trip up there tomorrow..

#2553 8 years ago

Hey Ron >> you dont by chance have an EarthShaker BG sitting around, do you?

#2554 8 years ago

I'm looking for a rocky and Bullwinkle back glass if you have one

#2555 8 years ago

Lets get back to whats for sale in Michigan please.

#2556 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think this is the part when I say Elvis is still avaible for trade

If you an Amazing Whirlwind or BSD I'm almost willing to do an even trade.
Let me know
810-588-2649
Mike
Video

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2557 8 years ago

I guess elvis has not left the building!!!!! Yet

#2558 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There is a Michigan thread for general discussions in case anyone didn't know.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcometo-club-michigan/page/15#post-2986328

#2559 8 years ago

Kruzman if you tell Shazzam that delamination happened on the backglass, he will replace the glass for free. That's a gen2 glass too, his newer glasses are much better.

#2560 8 years ago

anybody have a high speed they could be convinced to part ways with?

#2561 8 years ago

Clay, is that true? that would be awesome if it is. The truth is the delamination happened within 3 months of buying it, on both of them. I will look him up as shazzam on this site and see if he is going to patz, or it will give me a reason to go to detriot.

Conserning sales in MICHIGAN, the dr dude is sold pending payment. also the EK galss is sold pending payment.

I have a set of cpr Black Knight plastics asking 150

I want to buy a couple games at patz. Seems like every year, its parker and marvin That hook me up. So if you have a non a_title, pre DMD game that plays great, including EM's, send me a PM.
cheers, kruzman.

#2562 8 years ago

I have 2 nos pf's that I think are sterns of segas, I forgot what title they were, and now I cant figure it out. they made it thru production to the first screen, which is always white. Then for some reason they were pulled. I bought them a while ago to make my own custom pf/game that chronicles my life and the big events of it, lots of real gangsta shit, then I get fat and bald, and spend too much time on the computer. so it looks like it could be another 10 years before I get than far down my to do list.
In the last month I have ben contacted by 2 other guys with the same idea, and I forgot about these because they were stashed in a different bedroom that I never go in. They have no problems, and I would love to see them used. The other great use would be have the kids all do some work on it, then send it to someone for clear, and hang it up. Or do like stern, and just print some pics, glue them down, and airbrush between the photos, and send it to SOMEONE to get it cleared hang on wall. Or make a game.
If I have to put a price on them, I say 100 each, but I am open to offers, or trade, whatever. I am open to offers and ideas
here are pics of the first

P2288041_(resized).JPGP2288041_(resized).JPG

P2288042_(resized).JPGP2288042_(resized).JPG

P2288043_(resized).JPGP2288043_(resized).JPG

P2288044_(resized).JPGP2288044_(resized).JPG

P2288045_(resized).JPGP2288045_(resized).JPG

#2563 8 years ago

here is the second. I would sell both for 1 lower price

P2288046_(resized).JPGP2288046_(resized).JPG

P2288047_(resized).JPGP2288047_(resized).JPG

P2288048_(resized).JPGP2288048_(resized).JPG

P2288049_(resized).JPGP2288049_(resized).JPG

P2288050_(resized).JPGP2288050_(resized).JPG

#2564 8 years ago

Also wanted to say, if you have never played Elvis, or in my case, not really in to the music (its ok but I don't own any) it is a fantastic steve Ritchie game. I have had mine for like 4 years, which is almost unheard of in my collection.
Although, I pledge to not sell another game for at least 4 years, unless I have 2 of 1 title. I am so sick of regretting selling titles I cant afford to replace. so no selling games, so don't be tempting me!
so this is a bump for the elvis game

#2565 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have 2 nos pf's that I think are sterns of segas, I forgot what title they were, and now I cant figure it out.

Those are from Shrek.

#2566 8 years ago

Yeah. Bridge to Fiona is a dead give away!

#2567 8 years ago
Quoted from dubacca:

anybody have a high speed they could be convinced to part ways with?

I have a restored HS with CPR gold, CPR plastics, and new back glass. Not a fixer upper, but completely done.
(have a new repo black ramp if there is a purist that does not like the clear ramp)
Of course it plays perfect.
It will be on the floor of the Louisville Expo all next weekend.
Price will be $2,850 cash or trade
Bud

IMG_1765_(resized).JPGIMG_1765_(resized).JPG

#2568 8 years ago

Who wants to trade? I have a huo Star Trek Premium in excellent shape. It has a cliffy on the shooter Lane & a Coin Taker flasher kit in the back box.
I'm looking for: ACDC Premium, Family Guy, Im, or AFM.
Pin is also for sale $5900

IMG_20160228_191858003_TOP_(resized).jpgIMG_20160228_191858003_TOP_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160228_192038519_(resized).jpgIMG_20160228_192038519_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160228_191914901_(resized).jpgIMG_20160228_191914901_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160228_191944887_(resized).jpgIMG_20160228_191944887_(resized).jpg

#2570 8 years ago

What do you value your star trek pin at?

#2572 8 years ago
Quoted from kpull:

Nice machine Zamp!

Thank you! It plays just as good as it looks too.

Quoted from FrostyMug:

What do you value your star trek pin at?

I would say around $6200-$6400

#2573 8 years ago

Toying with the idea of a 2 for 1 trade deal only at this time.

Getaway HS2. Good playing game, DP playfield, only issue I can see is sometime the coil struggles to kick the ball into the shooter lane. Supercharger works good.

RFM, newest software, LED conversion, good CRT monitor, cabinet needs new decals.

Please PM me with offers. I cover a decent amount of MI, OH, and IN so travel isn't a big deal.

Considerations: newer Stern Pro / LE, and Williams WPC era games.

#2574 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

here are some ek pics, without a flash. I have more pics. Its not a crack in the glass it is a scratch from a razor. none of the art is loose. I hate dealing with BG because it is just an accident waiting to happen if not installed. I have about 7 more pics if interested. again 80 bucks

There is an EK project with a busted glass here in GR that I saw on Craigslist. It's priced too high for my comfort level, especially with the number of issues that need fixing. This glass would be a nice pairing, however. At least the game would be "complete"

#2575 8 years ago

Just listed Williams big guns project. Same Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/?ref=hl

#2576 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Thank you! It plays just as good as it looks too.

I would say around $6200-$6400

Wow chris! I looked at the games you've owned... Wow! You turn them over quickly! I'm a little envious because you've had the chance to figure out what you like and dislike!

#2577 8 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Wow chris! I looked at the games you've owned... Wow! You turn them over quickly! I'm a little envious because you've had the chance to figure out what you like and dislike!

LoL! Thanks! Your X-Men LE was my 3rd pin that I owned. I try to buy them right, & more importantly sell them right. I usually sell pins quickly because I don't try to get every last penny out of the deal as some do. I enjoy playing pins, meeting new people, & rotating my collection & figuring out what pins I like. It drives my family nuts because I don't get attached to anything "material", pins included. I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of great people along the way(including you), many of them I would call good friends! It's been a blast!

#2578 8 years ago
Quoted from Budwin:

I have a restored HS with CPR gold, CPR plastics, and new back glass. Not a fixer upper, but completely done.
(have a new repo black ramp if there is a purist that does not like the clear ramp)
Of course it plays perfect.
It will be on the floor of the Louisville Expo all next weekend.
Price will be $2,850 cash or trade
Bud

IMG_1765_(resized).JPG

that looks amazing! unfortunately my budget for this one currently has me looking for a bit of a fixer-upper right now. But if that changes you will be the top of my list!

#2579 8 years ago

The big guns is now sold, the nice maverick is still available. The last action hero has a pending sale. Thats one nice High speed considering the parts and labor. Todd

#2580 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

It drives my family nuts because I don't get attached to anything "material", pins included.

My kind of Pinsider! I'll happily take that METALLICA off your hands free of charge!

Seriously though, there is lots to be said for variety and spreading the love via high turnover!

#2581 8 years ago

Looking for a Barracora (thanks to Dayhuff). PM me if you want to sell

#2582 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

My kind of Pinsider! I'll happily take that METALLICA off your hands free of charge!
Seriously though, there is lots to be said for variety and spreading the love via high turnover!

Someone selling a MET?

#2583 8 years ago

Anyone here pick up that bop on CL? After listing it for 1700 he then raised it to 2500 then to $2200. Cab looked really faded, and his lack of quality pics(and he seemed like a p.o.s.), so I passed. Would like to hear if it was worth it!

#2584 8 years ago
#2585 8 years ago

Did anyone pick up that CL Flip Flop? I see it's no longer listed. Curious how much it went for.

#2586 8 years ago

Who got the project back to the future for $1000 off cl

#2587 8 years ago

Anyone moving a flash gordon up this way?

#2588 8 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

I wish the new owner luck, whoever he might be. It was for sale last year. We looked at it and ended up passing. As Rock914 might agree with me, the machine was pretty well beat to crap. Aside from the board issues, what was most distressing to us was the condition of the ramp. I don't remember exactly what the problem was but it was busted up pretty good, and where to find a replacement? That's a big expensive ramp!!

We made a fair offer on the machine which was refused, the owner claiming "someone offered $100 more" and here we were right in front of him holding cash money out. Clearly the machine was never sold then. Glad it sold now though, hopefully to someone that's prepared to put some good hours in on it. Fun title. Which we could have made the sale stick last year.

#2589 8 years ago
#2590 8 years ago

Looks really nice, Clay. Why do I always seem so many of these for sale? It's a highly ranked game from the DMD golden era. Top 20 game with way less units than TZ and TAF and about the same as INDY. But there's always a ton of them for sale and they seem to sit when the asking price is much more than Clay's.

#2591 8 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

It was defiantly a project pin.
But what's I get started I can't stop.
So after repairing 3 of the boards.
After getting everything working the first game we played the flipper bats shattered from being so brittle ...lol

Then Polishing,waxing,sanding,replacing a ton of rusting hardware parts.
Replacing coils,fixing switches,upgrading to LEDs,
Repainting 80% of the cabinet.
New flipper buttons,flippers,plunger still waiting for Marco order,rebuilt my own version of a cliffy to repair the ramp.and on and on and on

I now have a a really nice BTTF

NOT for sale or trade.

LEDs

#2592 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

You did that all this week? This was the one listed maybe last weekend for $1000 that I assumed was a scam?

#2593 8 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

You did that all this week? This was the one listed maybe last weekend for $1000 that I assumed was a scam?

Yes,
When I say I can't stop i mean I can't stop !!
I'm lucky enough to have a lot of free time right now in my life.
I'll work 18 hours straight on a pin if I can.

I still haven't got the shooter rod and target decals those where the only things I didn't have in stock.
Here's the only pics I have of it before I started.
Here's a video I sent the home owner of it working.
They really haven't seen it working for. Long long long time

#2594 8 years ago

That's so awesome, I'm super jealous. Wish I could find a project like that. Looks like you were using girl scout cookies to fuel your restoration binge...

#2595 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

But what's I get started I can't stop.
So after repairing 3 of the boards.
After getting everything working the first game we played the flipper bats shattered from being so brittle ...lol
Then Polishing,waxing,sanding,replacing a ton of rusting hardware parts.
Replacing coils,fixing switches,upgrading to LEDs,
Repainting 80% of the cabinet.
New flipper buttons,flippers,plunger still waiting for Marco order,rebuilt my own version of a cliffy to repair the ramp.and on and on and on
I now have a a really nice BTTF
NOT for sale or trade.
LEDs

Clearly, the BTTF went to the right guy. It needed Mike to obsessively put insane hours into the machine, with many more to come.

Wariodolby is an asset to the hobby. Well done!

#2596 8 years ago

purchased these 2 about 5 years ago.. I thought they were regular pinball,, had they shipped and realized they are something a bit different, they are still on the pallets, I never brought them home for my pin collection. I paid about $1500 for these with shipping.. Asking $300 each, or both for $500, legs are on the pallets also , plugged in and they turn on.. Located Brooklyn, Michigan 49230

orleans_(resized).jpgorleans_(resized).jpg
orleans1_(resized).jpgorleans1_(resized).jpg
orleans2_(resized).jpgorleans2_(resized).jpg
orleans3_(resized).jpgorleans3_(resized).jpg

#2597 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Anyone here pick up that bop on CL? After listing it for 1700 he then raised it to 2500 then to $2200. Cab looked really faded, and his lack of quality pics(and he seemed like a p.o.s.), so I passed. Would like to hear if it was worth it!

Looks like it was reposted today:

detroit.craigslist.org link

#2598 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

purchased these 2 about 5 years ago.. I thought they were regular pinball,, had they shipped and realized they are something a bit different, they are still on the pallets, I never brought them home for my pin collection. I paid about $1500 for these with shipping.. Asking $300 each, or both for $500, legs are on the pallets also , plugged in and they turn on.. Located Brooklyn, Michigan 49230

BUMP for your machines and how much for the Manley?

Brad

#2599 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Looks really nice, Clay. Why do I always seem so many of these for sale? It's a highly ranked game from the DMD golden era. Top 20 game with way less units than TZ and TAF and about the same as INDY. But there's always a ton of them for sale and they seem to sit when the asking price is much more than Clay's.

Agreed, I see six right now (including Clay's)

#2600 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

The dude posted it for 1700 but apparently started a bidding war. Thing is the pin is a pile. Playfield is wasted. Cab is torn up. Talked to a buddy who offered 2200 for it just so he could go see it since the dude wouldnt honor the 1700 that was posted. Buddy said the pinwasnt worth 1400 let alone 2200. When he offered the 1400 the guy blew up on him and told him to get the hell outta his garage. Craigslist.....

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.