(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,930 posts
  • 436 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by HemiOrange09
  • Topic is favorited by 254 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 5930 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 119.
#2451 3 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Huh....when I made that post, he didn't have a location listed under his name. Bug, or just added?
Either way...my bad.
Pete

No, that one was my bad. I had my settings wrong ie set to private. Thank you for pointing it out and apologies on that.

#2452 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29275
I've got an HUO Xmen Pro up for trade/sale. I'd prefer to trade it for a Spiderman or Theatre of Magic but might consider a few others.. PM me details.

#2453 3 years ago

OK I found the invoice. I have another one somewhere that is $850 worth of repairs or something crazy like this too. I don't mean to throw anybody under the bus, but I thought that this was just nuts. Something just doesn't seem right over there now that Jeff or has left the store

#2454 3 years ago

Makes me pretty happy that my tech basically just charges $50 and i tip $20 every visit. She's usuallu here a couple of hours as well.

#2455 3 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales....

#2456 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

OK I found the invoice. I have another one somewhere that is $850 worth of repairs or something crazy like this too. I don't mean to throw anybody under the bus, but I thought that this was just nuts. Something just doesn't seem right over there now that Jeff or has left the store
image_(resized).jpg

what exactly does 'shop out' mean? If they strip the entire pf and rebuild everything then that is a hell of a deal IMO.

#2457 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

OK I found the invoice.

Clay - You should probably take the customers name and phone off the photo.

and yeah, that's retail pricing.................................

#2458 3 years ago

Oh right you are I left his name on there. I deleted the graphic. In my opinion that was what I would call a sucker shop job. Where they maybe took off a few plastics to get it some lightbulbs and put new Rubber, but it was not what I would consider shop job in anyway shape or form. And $800 for this work seems nuts to me. But I had the advantage of standing there seeing the game in person. So it was easier for me to qualify the work.

#2459 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern Mustang Pro or Premium. Let me know if you have one available.

#2460 3 years ago

Come on Clay, the price of newbe ass lube has gone up 100% in the last few years..

#2461 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Hi, I am selling my Bally Eight Ball Champ pinball machine. I stripped down the playfield and cleaned it all, plus put a full white rubber kit on. 3 new flipper bats + 3 new links installed. All brand new acorns installed on top of the plastics. Both pop bumper caps and their rings are brand new (one of them also has a brand new body skirt & metal ring). Brand new playfield glass was put on. Frosted white LEDs installed in the backglass and playfield GI. All boards and connectors gone through. MPU has a brand new battery holder + new batteries installed. Sound board was rebuilt by Jerry Clause. New leg bolts, new feet, and all 5 brand new stationary targets installed. 4 brand new lane guides were installed up top. New spring, coil, and sleeve installed on the saucer eject. All leaf switches cleaned with alcohol. New shooter rod springs. Backglass looks great and is original. Everything works perfectly and the game plays great!
$1600 OBO or trade

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Price drop to $1500 on my eight ball champ
Thx

#2462 3 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Makes me pretty happy that my tech basically just charges $50 and i tip $20 every visit. She's usuallu here a couple of hours as well.

You have a treasure

#2463 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what exactly does 'shop out' mean? If they strip the entire pf and rebuild everything then that is a hell of a deal IMO.

Please don't start the age old "What does a shop out mean" discussion.

Quoted from dung:

No, that one was my bad. I had my settings wrong ie set to private. Thank you for pointing it out and apologies on that.

Yeah your location has been off a looong time.

#2464 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Please don't start the age old "What does a shop out mean" discussion.

lol.

I just wondered what level of tear down they actually do. I have ocassionally taken on jobs that I call a full refurbish but some may call a 'shop job'. I strip the entirety of the topside while cleaning, polishing, rebuilding, fixing hacks, replacing broken bits, etc... I also take off the majority of the bottomside and rebuild and clean 100% of all mechs. This typical shop job takes me ~100-120 hours and I charge a reasonable hourly fee for my time when I do take these jobs on. $400 for that would be cheap in my book.

#2465 3 years ago

Medieval Madness - Original Williams 1997 . See Det. Craig's list for pic's and info . Best offer over $10 G's Tim

#2466 3 years ago

I'm looking for a decent players DMD machine for family members. Preferably one not on my one collection . $2-2.5K price range and fairly local to Grand Rapids. I know, a tall order.

#2467 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol.
I just wondered what level of tear down they actually do. I have ocassionally taken on jobs that I call a full refurbish but some may call a 'shop job'. I strip the entirety of the topside while cleaning, polishing, rebuilding, fixing hacks, replacing broken bits, etc... I also take off the majority of the bottomside and rebuild and clean 100% of all mechs. This typical shop job takes me ~100-120 hours and I charge a reasonable hourly fee for my time when I do take these jobs on. $400 for that would be cheap in my book.

Which is why I would never do it for someone else! $400 would be a steal on 100 hours of labor. $850 would be $8.50 an hour; I doubt many around here work for minimum wage.

#2468 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Which is why I would never do it for someone else! $400 would be a steal on 100 hours of labor. $850 would be $8.50 an hour; I doubt many around here work for minimum wage.

Well if you're taking 120 hours for something that shouldn't take that long I'm not paying union wages

But seriously, if you're taking all the mech off the bottom and cleaning them that's just OCD.

#2469 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

that's just OCD.

just a little...

#2470 3 years ago

stern KISS up for trade or sale. trade wise : potc, bdk, woz, stern star trek, ac dc, etc (pro or premium) .
must be just as nice and prefer no mods. but some mods may be ok. just pm me.
my kiss has a spot smaller than size of a dime that the sticker art was missing on lower left side of decal. Stern sent me a brand new one (full left side can side piece). never put it on because frankly no need to.
Sterns new stickers (not silk screened) art are much easier to remove and put on. ill include the new one with the game.
scoop has cliffy protector installed. all else is stock. perfect playing kiss. $4300 or trade. $4300 is firm.
the next code update you will be amazed and yes it will make a big difference.

#2471 3 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

perfect playing kiss.

Yep,that thing plays like a beauty.

#2472 3 years ago

Thx sir
I need get something else. Im good with kiss now..aaron taught me well..

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep,that thing plays like a beauty.

#2473 3 years ago

Looking for a bsd in MI, I like clean playfield a and a nice cabinet.

#2474 3 years ago

Gameroom guys has a BSD in their used listings.

#2475 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Gameroom guys has a BSD in their used listings.

Good god and I thought EBAY prices were bad....

#2476 3 years ago

LOL. Seemed a bit high.

#2477 3 years ago

I have a done up, cleaned stargate for sale. On CL but just ask for the pinside discount for a better rate.
Cfh@provide.net (no pm please just direct email)

#2478 3 years ago

EDIT... This machine is SOLD.

It is Highly Customized and looks Amazing. I almost don't want to sell this one.

Here's a few pictures of it....

Steve
Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

20160220_095704_(resized).jpg
20160220_095746_(resized).jpg
20160220_095801_(resized).jpg
20160220_095827_(resized).jpg
20160220_095925_(resized).jpg

#2479 3 years ago

Don't blame you there. The nuclear package looks pretty darn sweet.

#2480 3 years ago

I wish I had the funds for that TSPP! Nice!

#2481 3 years ago

Beautiful as usual

#2482 3 years ago

To each their own. Frankly that simpsons makes me want to throw up.

#2483 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

To each their own. Frankly that simpsons makes me want to throw up.

Yeah clay youre oldschool that way. I think it looks cool though steve.

#2484 3 years ago

I would give Steve's work a thumbs up. Good job and good luck with selling your pin!!

#2485 3 years ago

Thanks everyone ..It has a brand new ColorDMD just installed and several other upgrades, undercab lighting, speaker lighting (still need to add), extra figures, TV mod that plays Itchy and Scratchy, complete LEDed, side, speaker panel and rear artwork, Duff Beer can, Duff Man, Moe's Tavern sign, my garage door lighting mod, chrome leg bolts.

It was a routed machine in very nice condition, the cabinet has a few little nicks in it and the front on the cabinet has some repairs on it, but looks nice..

Steve
Pinball Refinery

20160213_132114_(resized).jpg

20160204_211427_(resized).jpg
20160211_161611_(resized).jpg

20160213_132402_(resized).jpg

#2486 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Don't blame you there. The nuclear package looks pretty darn sweet.

Thanks. ... You'll have to check it out tomorrow when you pick up the Wipeout

Steve

#2487 3 years ago

WTB:
Twilight Zone, Pinball Magic, Creature from the black lagoon, high speed getaway, stern cheetah, cirqus Voltaire, & Banzai Run

Pm me the details, I have cash and games I could offer up...

**Also looking to buy a Pirates of the Caribbean, Family Guy, and a Batman Dark Knight

#2488 3 years ago

Lols at wanting a Pinball Magic. Wonder what turned you onto that game?

#2489 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Lols at wanting a Pinball Magic. Wonder what turned you onto that game?

I've always wanted that before Bill's party! Lol

#2490 3 years ago

I really enjoy Pinball Magic; what little I've played of it.

#2491 3 years ago

We have pinball magic at the Ann Arbor site. It was a really hard game to find. Not fun to shop either.

#2492 3 years ago

Have nice Lotr for trade. Playfield perfect all plastics and figures intact. Leds through out and has under cabinet lighting kit. Cabinet good condition couple very miner scuffs and little flipper button wear that was touched up decent. Looking for 1990s and newer Bally, Williams, or newer Sterns.
Pm me for more details and trade offers. Plus or minus cash as needed.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2493 3 years ago

That LOTR is going to make someone really happy. pin15 was very helpful as a seller.

#2494 3 years ago

Pm sent on lort

#2495 3 years ago

Thanks nosro for the kind words. Met so many great people through Pinside.
Lotr is awesome game just looking for something different.

#2496 3 years ago

Elvis up trade.
All LEDs ,fresh rubbers-all,super clean.
Lite flipper wear on cabinet.
Overall excellent condition.
Top interest
Cash price $4300

Whirlwind
BSD
Met pro
Besides WW and BSD not interested in anything I've had before.
Shoot me some trades
The King of rock & roll is waiting..

Call,text or email
810-588-2649
Mike

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2497 3 years ago

For sale a very decent CFTBL $5500 obo $4500 without mods. This has been at PATZ the last 2 years.

Has Mike D's lcd mod, Color Dmd, snack bar, pop bumpers, led's, additional lighting effects, speaker lights, and undercab lighting.

20160221_171849_(resized).jpg

20160221_171854_(resized).jpg

20160221_171910_(resized).jpg

20160221_171918_(resized).jpg

20160221_173203_(resized).jpg

20160221_173246_(resized).jpg

20160221_173603_(resized).jpg

20150419_203238_(resized).jpg

#2498 3 years ago

At this point in time, Michigan is the most awesome regional for sale thread. I want everything being posted right now.

#2500 3 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

That LOTR is going to make someone really happy. pin15 was very helpful as a seller.

I'll second that....pin15 was great to deal with.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 224.99
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 27.99
$ 10.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 26.95
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 48.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 179.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
There are 5930 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 119.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside