(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 190.
#201 9 years ago

Taxi hmmm..... When its ready for sale let me know price/pics. I may be interested

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

if any of us U.S. guys tries to cross the border with so much as a screwdriver, you'll be stripped searched and probed by Canadian border dudes for at least 3 hours. I'm not kidding about this. A work visa is required to work in CA. if you get caught and say "working" in any way shape or form, or you have any tools in your car, you are absolutely screwed. Personally i don't even like emailing canadians about repairs.

Good thing I have my own tools…..

#203 9 years ago

Whom got that JP in Ann Arbor by me this week?

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whom got that JP in Ann Arbor by me this week?

I believe that machine was picked up by a friend of mine in Jackson. He is new to the forums. Not even sure he has posted yet!

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

Haha great, between the savvy vets and the scammers throughout the state, I'll be lucky as hell to get a machine for a fair price as a newbie.

I am going to speak to the three whom you should seek out if you are looking to buy a pin. Therefore, these are the names who you should trust. John Dayhuff, Pete Mathis and Tim Mayhew are three that buy, fix and sell a lot of pins and I am friends/have bought pins from all three. If you hang around these guys, you meet a lot of good pinsiders who also do what they do.

John (Battle Creek) has an amazing party every year that is open to everyone. You can see/meet a lot of the good pinball crew from this state (and others) at this gig. It's usually the first Saturday in November, but he hasn't made this year's party date official as far as I know. I got my Dr. Dude from him!

Pete (Union City) has lots of stuff for sale at all price ranges. He is very friendly and never out to screw anyone. I have many of my machines thanks to Pete!

Tim (Grand Rapids) does wonderful work bringing machines to life. You get quality work when buy from him. He is very connected with the Grand Rapids Pinball League. Tim revived my Jungle Lord and it is better than I could have ever imagined it could be.

There are so many others who I see and talk to in Michigan and I am STILL meeting more through John, Pete and Tim. I think it is almost impossible to find a "deal" on Craigslist since the competition for machines is so high, but the result is that there are many who can/will help. I KNOW I MISSED SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS A GOOD SELLER, but these are the three people who will get my cash or trade offers first since they are no-hassle, non-scammy dudes.

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

I am going to speak to the three whom you should seek out if you are looking to buy a pin. Therefore, these are the names who you should trust. John Dayhuff, Pete Mathis and Tim Mayhew are three that buy, fix and sell a lot of pins and I am friends/have bought pins from all three. If you hang around these guys, you meet a lot of good pinsiders who also do what they do.
John (Battle Creek) has an amazing party every year that is open to everyone. You can see/meet a lot of the good pinball crew from this state (and others) at this gig. It's usually the first Saturday in November, but he hasn't made this year's party date official as far as I know. I got my Dr. Dude from him!
Pete (Union City) has lots of stuff for sale at all price ranges. He is very friendly and never out to screw anyone. I have many of my machines thanks to Pete!
Tim (Grand Rapids) does wonderful work bringing machines to life. You get quality work when buy from him. He is very connected with the Grand Rapids Pinball League. Tim revived my Jungle Lord and it is better than I could have ever imagined it could be.
There are so many others who I see and talk to in Michigan and I am STILL meeting more through John, Pete and Tim. I think it is almost impossible to find a "deal" on Craigslist since the competition for machines is so high, but the result is that there are many who can/will help. I KNOW I MISSED SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS A GOOD SELLER, but these are the three people who will get my cash or trade offers first since they are no-hassle, non-scammy dudes.

That's a super nice shoutout I really appreciate it Marcus!
-Tim

#207 9 years ago

On advice from a fellow pinsider...contacted sellers in my area; they informed me they were merely salesmen.
I still need help with my GI/backbox lighting on SWDE (and if someone can come to my house, LOTR ring issue)!
Cash will be paid if anyone can help...or I'll sell and buy ones that work! Lol!!
Thanks guys!

#208 9 years ago

Saturday I picked up the Dirty Harry that's listed on Lansing CL.
Seller cannot take the ad down until his power and internet get back on line.
He is/was still out from the storm Friday evening.

Seller also has a couple of EMs that he may list soon.
Be aware that the place is scary as hell, but the seller is a very nice guy.

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Be aware that the place is scary as hell, but the seller is a very nice guy.

Funny I've been in those situations where I feel like I could either get a good deal...or be murdered.
Welcome to the DH club!

#210 9 years ago

Any interest in my IMVE? I'm getting a PoTC and need the space/money.

Game is obviously low plays. I've added a shaker, new lighted figures and the beautiful apron from Pinball Refinery.

Pick up preferred. PM if interested.

#211 9 years ago

My brother is aboot to sell some earlier SS "Complete" playfields...Disco Fever I think is one I think. Just checking if anyone interested.

#212 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Funny I've been in those situations where I feel like I could either get a good deal...or be murdered.
Welcome to the DH club!

C.P.L. Check into it. You'll feel comfortable in any situation!

#213 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

C.P.L. Check into it. You'll feel comfortable in any situation!

Ha...whilst I'm certainly not against someone's right to carry, I wouldn't want someone bringing a gun inside my home.
AKA, don't bring a gun in my house where I have a bunch of guns.

#214 9 years ago

IM VE NIB. I'm downsizing. I have room for 6 games and I have 11 pins/arcade games.

#215 9 years ago

The guy that picked up the JP near Ann Arbor. New to forum.

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from Glhuffman:

The guy that picked up the JP near Ann Arbor. New to forum.

Get ready !
Welcome to the the octagon...

#217 9 years ago

Hey Guys, got a refurbed nice BG for a nice HS if anyone knows of one. It's on the market. Love this forum!

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Get ready !
Welcome to the the octagon...

yep, tap out, before divorce papers are served !..

(joking)

enjoy the JP

#219 9 years ago

I have a Dirty Harry up for sale if you know of anyone that is still looking. I have it listed in the market. Anyone know what shape the one near Lansing was in? Wanting a price check.

#220 9 years ago

My TSPP has been sold, and I am keeping Sopranos, but I now have a HUO X-Men Pro that I just bought a month ago. I have enjoyed it so much, I am buying a NIB LE on Friday. I am asking $3900 for it-no shipping, but I am flexible about delivering it. I also have a nice Mars-God of War that I am going to lose money on, but I'm not sure how much yet, so I will listen to offers.

Thanks,

Gribbs
Lake Orion, MI

#221 9 years ago

Gribbs is on the 'tamoore great seller' list. Deal with confidence.

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from Glhuffman:

I have a Dirty Harry up for sale if you know of anyone that is still looking. I have it listed in the market. Anyone know what shape the one near Lansing was in? Wanting a price check.

Sending you a PM.

#223 9 years ago

just threw my quicksilver on the trade block (or maybe sell outright)?
look at my post and pm me if interested.

#224 9 years ago
Quoted from Glhuffman:

Sold.

#225 9 years ago

Still have a HUO X-Men LE Magneto and JP available. Looking to trade up to a WoZ. (Located in Troy, MI)

#226 9 years ago

Players taxi for sale. $1250. Clean, works well, spin out ramp needs adjusting

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from gamblin:

Still have a HUO X-Men LE Magneto and JP available. Looking to trade up to a WoZ. (Located in Troy, MI)

How much for the JP?

#228 9 years ago

I have 2 Atari games that just came out of 30 years of storage. both really good shape, actually really nicer condition. space riders and middle earth. I may make an art project out of one of the heads, since it is 110 v with 5 light sockets. its ready to hang on the wall with lights to show off the cool back glasses that are like new.
If you want any parts or, maybe one of the games, or 2 let me know. I plugged in one, and the display works and all of the coils started pulsating on and off. I may have a friend fix it up for me, and part one. who knows. just throwin it out there if anyone wants anything. I have one coin box left. superman owners like them. cheers, ron kruzman
[email protected]

#229 9 years ago

see post below

#230 9 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic and a Terminator 2 that I'm looking to trade for something around the same price (a few hundred either way is ok). JM has a great playfiled, 2 cracked plastics, and typical fading of the red on the cabinet, hand works perfect. T2 has a decent playfield, some wear around inserts; cabinet has wrinkling/peeling of the decals around some of the legs, recently been taken apart cleaned/waxed/new rubbers.
Both are in perfect working order, willing to trade just one or both.

Really looking for who dunnit for my wife, but would consider most anything on my wishlist or others. Don't care too much for DE/Sega titles though, sorry.

#231 9 years ago

Still have FS an HUO AC/DC Prem with very low plays and like new (ownly owner). $5750.

#232 9 years ago

WOZECLE #13 with Direct Print cab art for sale or trade. A 2 for 1 trade plus minus $ is cool as well.

Pins I'm interested in include, but are not limited to: Tron, Star Trek, IM, Tranformers, LOTR, POTC, Family Guy, TOM, Mettallica, TSPP, etc.

PM if you are interested. I can send any pic you might need.
image-283.jpgimage-283.jpg
image-986.jpgimage-986.jpg
image-981.jpgimage-981.jpg
image-343.jpgimage-343.jpg
image-977.jpgimage-977.jpg
image-326.jpgimage-326.jpg

#233 9 years ago

What's the trick to posting pics? It won't let me(says:can't find image Id) Is it a bug with new update?

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from MiSC90:

Players taxi for sale. $1250. Clean, works well, spin out ramp needs adjusting

I tried contacting you but PM's dont appear to work, its the taxi still available?

#235 9 years ago

Looking for a METPro or Premium, depending on price/condition.

EDIT: I'm also looking for a project TZ, TAF or something similar for the winter.

Let me know what you have!

#236 9 years ago

WOZLE has been traded to couple cool Michigan pinheads! Enjoy!
I'm still looking for one of these pins: IM,FG,LOTR,TRON,POTC,BBH,AVATAR LE,XMEN,FT
Shoot me a PM if you have one.
Thanks,
Zamp

#237 9 years ago

Taxi has been sold.

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

WOZLE has been traded to couple cool Michigan pinheads! Enjoy!
I'm still looking for one of these pins: IM,FG,LOTR,TRON,POTC,BBH,Avatar LE,XMEN,FT
Shoot me a PM if you have one.
Thanks,
Zamp

Awwww, I was looking forward to playing it at tamoore's!

Congrats on trade though.

Come to think of it, I've never had the chance to play WPT yet.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

By amazing coincidence, it's still going to be at the party... Just with a different owner.

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Done! I will bring it, you have to play it! It's a Great pin!
Todd,
I hope you have room for one more. Lol
image-383.jpgimage-383.jpg

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

I have a Johnny Mnemonic and a Terminator 2 that I'm looking to trade for something around the same price (a few hundred either way is ok). JM has a great playfiled, 2 cracked plastics, and typical fading of the red on the cabinet, hand works perfect. T2 has a decent playfield, some wear around inserts; cabinet has wrinkling/peeling of the decals around some of the legs, recently been taken apart cleaned/waxed/new rubbers.
Both are in perfect working order, willing to trade just one or both.
Really looking for WHO dunnit for my wife, but would consider most anything on my wishlist or others. Don't care too much for DE/Sega titles though, sorry.

I can vouch for the fact that the JM is really, really nice. Bill is a really trustworthy and easy guy to deal with too. Have full confidence on this one.

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Done! I will bring it, you have to play it! It's a Great pin!
Todd,
I hope you have room for one more. Lol

image-383.jpg 452 KB

I think this will be pin 6 in the overflow! We'll make it work!

#243 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I think this will be pin 6 in the overflow! We'll make it work!

Sounds like your awesome party just keeps getting "awesomer". I'd love to be able to get up there one year. I hope it's a great one!

#244 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Sounds like your awesome party just keeps getting "awesomer". I'd love to be able to get up there one year. I hope it's a great one!

We do this twice a year! You're not too far away. I go down there every week all year long!

#245 9 years ago

Does anyone have a Stern or DE playboy that they would like to sell? Prefer un shopped even dead.

#246 9 years ago

Still looking for a nice diner

#247 9 years ago

I'm still trying to sell my potc or trade (+/- cash) for a WoZECLE or WoZ

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from MiSC90:

Hasn't there been a Diner for sale in Michigan for a while now......or is that "trade only"?

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

What's the trick to posting pics? It won't let me(says:can't find image Id) Is it a bug with new update?

Your pics are probably too big.

Shrink them down to a reasonable size and make sure they are .jpg or .gif

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from MiSC90:

I still have my very nice Diner. Been in home use since the 90's. Based on condition it may have never been routed. Here is my original post link.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-diner-in-mi
Let's talk about a deal including that NGG you have.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.