(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 190.
#2351 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am selling a complete project Gottlieb System 3 Wipeout that has a boot up issues. I have replaced the battery, U11 74HC123AN, both caps c20/c21 and the GPROM chip.. It's all there so this is a great project machines for you Gottlieb System 3 guys.
$595.00 obo take this machine.
PM or call me if you want this project,
Steve
231-740-8575

Wish I had the cash this would be mine already.

#2352 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Looking for a Roadshow any one looking to sell?
Thanks

Yeah, look up the Indy thread...he's not far from Fort Wayne--good guy to deal with too. I bought his Jurassic Park a few months ago.

#2353 8 years ago

Wish i was closer on that wipeout!

#2354 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yeah, look up the Indy thread...he's not far from Fort Wayne--good guy to deal with too. I bought his Jurassic Park a few months ago.

Ha!....I traded him that very JP for his A13. And I got that JP in a trade with another Michigan Pinsider for my JM.

#2355 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Ha!....I traded him that very JP for his A13. And I got that JP in a trade with another Michigan Pinsider for my JM.

It's very well-traveled. It is now being enjoyed at my sister's house by my nephews and (when they come over) nieces. I told my nephews that they have to show all of their friends how cool that pinball machine is. When they tire of it, it will go to my other sister's house. The entire family loves it, so it will probably stay somewhere in the family for a while. I can't imagine telling them I was going to sell this machine!

20151127_155159_(resized).jpg20151127_155159_(resized).jpg

#2356 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

It's very well-traveled. It is now being enjoyed at my sister's house by my nephews and (when they come over) nieces. I told my nephews that they have to show all of their friends how cool that pinball machine is. When they tire of it, it will go to my other sister's house. The entire family loves it, so it will probably stay somewhere in the family for a while. I can't imagine telling them I was going to sell this machine!

20151127_155159_(resized).jpg

That's so cool! That JP was mine for a while, I traded it to Astro for his JM. I added the LEDs and most of the extra dinos and trees, plus the scoop icons which I think is the best mod for this game. Glad to see kids enjoying it! Where's the topper?

#2357 8 years ago

Hey Astropin where did A13 end up next? That and JP were great pins. The topper went with JP when Agent Hero got her. It's tall. I couldn't put it on because my ceilings were not high enough.

#2358 8 years ago

So Alpena to Houghton Lake to Fort Wayne to Indianapolis. Great to see it has been in the Pinside Family for so long. You guys were great to do transactions with!

#2359 8 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

Hey Astropin where did A13 end up next? That and JP were great pins. The topper went with JP when Agent Hero got her. It's tall. I couldn't put it on because my ceilings were not high enough.

I have the A13.

#2360 8 years ago

Ah that's right. Kelly and I saw you at the Chicago Expo, didn't get a chance to say Hey because you were in that big group playing TBL. We didn't get a chance to play it but it was surely a big hit!

#2361 8 years ago

I have the topper. I didn't want it to break while moving it from house to house while the family borrows it.

#2362 8 years ago

Oh for sure. I saw some asking $200 for those toppers. Crazy money!

#2363 8 years ago

Someone needs to start a midwest for sale thread. Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan.

#2364 8 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Someone needs to start a midwest for sale thread. Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan.

That would be awesome as all my purchases/trades have been between IN, OH, MI...I'm sure many others would like this

#2365 8 years ago

Hi, I am selling my Bally Eight Ball Champ pinball machine. I stripped down the playfield and cleaned it all, plus put a full white rubber kit on. 3 new flipper bats + 3 new links installed. All brand new acorns installed on top of the plastics. Both pop bumper caps and their rings are brand new (one of them also has a brand new body skirt & metal ring). Brand new playfield glass was put on. Frosted white LEDs installed in the backglass and playfield GI. All boards and connectors gone through. MPU has a brand new battery holder + new batteries installed. Sound board was rebuilt by Jerry Clause. New leg bolts, new feet, and all 5 brand new stationary targets installed. 4 brand new lane guides were installed up top. New spring, coil, and sleeve installed on the saucer eject. All leaf switches cleaned with alcohol. New shooter rod springs. Backglass looks great and is original. Everything works perfectly and the game plays great!
$1600 OBO or trade

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2366 8 years ago

More pics

#2367 8 years ago

That is a very clean pin! Great Job!

#2368 8 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

That is a very clean pin! Great Job!

Thx man! A lot of work went into it to get it up to my standards lol

#2369 8 years ago
#2370 8 years ago

Anyone ready to sell a GOT pro yet? If so let me know. Looking to purchase one.

#2371 8 years ago

Anyone want to trade a ngg or RS for eatpm?

#2372 8 years ago

Any lawlor game pretty much, or a bsd

#2373 8 years ago

Anyone ever buy from Nick of Nasty Nicks arcade? Need seller reference.

Shoot me a pm. Thanks.

#2374 8 years ago

Anyone moving a Shadow or Flintstones?
I will be selling Allied Leisure Flame of Athens cocktail pin, I have two interested in it at TPF, but if someone local wants it instead happy to not take it all the way down to Texas. Streamed gameplay of it for about an hour yesterday. Playfield and cabinet very nice, has small issue with display LED components, but they are a common part, and I have a spare set of displays as well that the components can be used off of to fix the ones in there now. $750 obo
http://www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast can be found here.
Also Gottlieb Tag Team, new rubbers and full LEDs, players condition. Has some wear near the pops and where the ball plunges to from the shooter lane. Fun game just out of space. Also includes uninstalled flipper rebuild kit from Pinball Resource. $1100 obo
If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM or email [email protected] and I can get you more details, and answer any questions. Will get some pics up soon. Can also text me 574-596-2668 but I don't get phone reception at my job so not likely to reply until around 3PM.

#2375 8 years ago

Anyone looking to sell TWD Pro? I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Pinball!

#2376 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

Anyone looking to sell TWD Pro? I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Pinball!

Fever!? Your on Fire!

#2377 8 years ago

Pinwow's Eight Ball Champ is a great playing machine. Squawk and Talk!

#2378 8 years ago

Looking to pick a project machine for restore. Would love a WH2O, Taxi, TZ, TAF, ES to name a few. Pretty open. Just looking to dive back in and make a machine beautiful again. PM me if you have anything that you think fits.

Thanks!

Todd

#2379 8 years ago

I have a STTNG available for trade/sale about 40 miles south of the border. Mostly looking for another 90s B/W of similar value but am willing to hear any offers.

Recently shopped, full LEDs, cliffys installed, laser cannons mod, upgraded trough boards, look as play great.

960d03719a999b467ebe14b0b39ffa058cc9c3e6_(resized).jpeg960d03719a999b467ebe14b0b39ffa058cc9c3e6_(resized).jpeg

1757b3b968d3c83fd54b891d717c6fbd955270ea_(resized).jpeg1757b3b968d3c83fd54b891d717c6fbd955270ea_(resized).jpeg

bace21f219b0c96dfe144a449a6e71d14ae1bfc6_(resized).jpegbace21f219b0c96dfe144a449a6e71d14ae1bfc6_(resized).jpeg

#2380 8 years ago

Guns N Roses still available $4,900 located Brooklyn , MI see my market place add for lots of pics.

12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg

#2381 8 years ago

Anyone have any experience using Games We Play/Prestige Pinball to shop out a game?

#2382 8 years ago

Need to unload some games if anybody local is interested, 2 commercial building remodels at once were a terrible idea and took all my $

Guns N Roses $4,900 Tee'd off $2,000 Shaq Attaq $2,000 Gladiator $2,000 Escape from Lost world (yes with silkscreened glass) $2,000 -Silverball mania $1,200 , Trident $1,200, Time killers acrade game $500, Bally Hardbody $1,200, Swinger $1,200, Stellar wars $1,200, Tag team wrestling $1,200 The rest are sold already.. Serious buyers only.. thanks..located Brooklyn
EDIT- Tag Team pending, Gladiator Pending.. Silverball Pending

#2383 8 years ago

Anita does the shop work at Prestige. It's hit and miss with her. Sometimes she does a great job, other times not so much. If she's doing a more common bally/wms 1990s game she's generally pretty good. and the common dataeast stuff. but outside of the box, not as good. she's not a "pinball person", it's just a job for her. keep that in mind. it's not like having someone that really loves and lives pinball shop a game. but she does have years and years of experience. she can tear apart an Addams family, clean, re-assemble in record time for example, and does a decent job of it. i do not suggest her for playfield touchups though. she does decent cabinet work, at least most times. but a lot of this has to do with what other work pressures she has at the shop too. there's a lot of variables. she's generally paid per game not by hour (not always but usually), and this can influence how well she does on the work.

#2384 8 years ago

Anybody got a PDI glass for a wide body that would like to trade for a PDI glass standard body piece?
If not I will probably look to sell it...
Pm me! Thx

#2385 8 years ago

Looking to sell all my games except ACDC and possibly Metallica. Looking to free some cash up to "refresh" my collection. My games are in nice condition. TZ is the only game not led'd. Used Cointaker super premiums in the ones I led'd.

The Walking Dead Pro
- original owner
- low plays
- walker "pants" got dinged up within the first fifty plays, just haven't replaced it.

White Water
- Used Coin Taker Super Premiums. I think there's some high power flashers in the topper too.

Twilight Zone
- Not led'd
- nice playfield
- I passed on ~4 TZ's prior to this one.

The Addams Family
- Coin Taker Led'd, flashers in the topper, ect.

Pinball 2k style Virtual Pin
- 3 Monitors
- P2K glass with large DMD that hovers on the P2K glass
- Most of the "bells and whistles"
- Not everything is configured, tried redoing the software at one point. Started buying pins and then kind of forgot about this.

Metallica Pro (Would trade for a Premium, original owner)
- Contaker Led's
- Cliffy's
- Tongue sticker
- Snake mod (back pop bumpers)
- Undercab lighting

Interested in (especially in good quality): The Getaway, Funhouse, Roadshow, Medieval Madness, Attack From Mars, Tales of the Arabian Nights, X-Men Magneto LE, Black Knight 2000, Fathom, Embryon, Creature from the Black Lagoon, nice'er EMs and Cash!

Shoot me a PM or text me if you know me.

#2386 8 years ago

Jurassic park lost world is still available I have it listed on craigslist right now for $2200. But willing to make a better deal for a pinsider. PM me if you are interested.

#2387 8 years ago

I'm looking to add a pin or two to my collection and wanted to see what is out there. I've wanted to try Metallica and mustang for a while now plus would consider WWE, twd, got and kiss. I'm not a big fan of mods so a blinged out machine doesn't do a whole lot for me. I would also consider most Sterns dating to Spider-Man. It doesn't matter to me if a game has been on route or not. What's available? Excluding the "I have a spotless, low play, heavily modded game that I'm asking top dollar for" tables, anything else will be seriously considered. Thnx!

#2388 8 years ago

Here's the trade bait. Not for sale right now.

#2389 8 years ago

Looking for something under $2k that has a shaker motor.. Looking to shake things up!

#2390 8 years ago

Thanks for the info on prestige pinball Clay. Another pinsiner recommended big toys in Sterling Heights will look into them.

#2391 8 years ago
Quoted from OHMI_Arcade:

Looking for something under $2k that has a shaker motor.. Looking to shake things up!

I am considering letting my Stern Playboy go would be right at $2k on it, although it doesnt have a shaker in it

#2392 8 years ago
Quoted from OHMI_Arcade:

curious... what games under 2k have a shaker?

#2393 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WWFRR and LAH might be two examples in that range.

Brad

#2394 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Earthshaker

#2395 8 years ago
Quoted from OHMI_Arcade:

The jurassic park lost world I'm selling has a shaker motor in it. I'm looking to get just a little more than that.

#2396 8 years ago

Jp is usually right around 2k as well, and it has a shaker.

#2397 8 years ago

Checkpoint has a shaker too

#2398 8 years ago

Gladiators has a shaker and it seems like i just saw one for sale on this thread or chicagoland thread. Although you can always play mine

#2399 8 years ago

It was mioska that has it for sale

#2400 8 years ago

did not realize that many games had a shaker. I always turn them off so I guess I forgot about a few.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.