(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,509 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by pjflyer
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,509 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 191.
#2251 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah for 9.5 I'd be thinking aboot it too.

I'd still hold on to mine at that amount. That brings up an interesting question though, I wonder how much it would take to get me to sell mine.

#2252 8 years ago

In the end I think RZ will be worth WAY more than AMH.

#2253 8 years ago
Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

Thinking about selling my AMH NIB (near the end of the run, with extras. Topper, plastic protectors, LED lighting upgrade, probably something else I am forgetting).
So tempting to open it, but I need some extra cash to finish my basement pinball/arcade room. Only trade I would consider is LOTR + cash, else I am thinking $9.5k obo.

GLWS. Since you have a NIB AMH, I'm assuming you're on the RZ list? Let me know if you have a spot in line you decide to sell. : )

#2254 8 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

GLWS. Since you have a NIB AMH, I'm assuming you're on the RZ list? Let me know if you have a spot in line you decide to sell. : )

Spooky won't allow selling/transfering spots in line of RZ. If someone leaves then they're spot defaults to the next person down on the waiting list. The best you could hope for is that he'll allow you to pay for the game through him and then he'd give it to you once he gets it, but obviously that's a very risky move. Other than that, buying it on the second hand market is the only way left.

#2255 8 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve at Pinball Refinery for a great transaction today:

V__EFA7_(resized).jpgV__EFA7_(resized).jpg

#2256 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve at Pinball Refinery for a great transaction today:
V__EFA7_(resized).jpg

It was nice seeing you again and I know you'll be playing your new GOT Pro all weekend long...

Thanks again and enjoy the new addition to the your collection.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#2257 8 years ago

Here is an updated list of what is still for sale

jacks to open- good shape $ 750
pistol poker- huo, very nice $2350

feel free to make an offer
I can get pictures and more info as need be

269-208-6616 texting is fine

rob

(edited 2-9-16)

#2258 8 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Here is an updated list of what is still for sale

I can vouch for 2 of Rob's games:
1. Pistol Poker is super nice and may be the nicest example you'll find. Fun game too.
2. Rescue 911 is ridiculously fun! Seriously underrated game. Rob's has some minor wear in the typical places (under ball drops) but works great. The helicopter rocks.
GLWS

#2259 8 years ago

Ya, sorry. I cant sell my RZ spot even if I wanted to.

I guess I will list it up everywhere, see if I get any hits. I can list it for 10k to make ya'll happy lol, but that would include shipping (for a pinsider anyway).

Oh, the other thing it has is a pre-installed cliffy.

#2260 8 years ago

Bw sold.
Fh located.

#2262 8 years ago

Looking to maybe change the line up a little. Let me know what you have to trade. This is what I have to trade.

P1130152_(resized).JPGP1130152_(resized).JPG

P1130153_(resized).JPGP1130153_(resized).JPG

P1130143_(resized).JPGP1130143_(resized).JPG

P1130141_(resized).JPGP1130141_(resized).JPG

P1130129_(resized).JPGP1130129_(resized).JPG

#2263 8 years ago

If a person wanted to "test" Michigan market for a pin could he/she post it here? like a person really is not totally motivated to sell. However, said person posts here to see what the market(local) can offer. Without any implied obligation, a decision is made whether to enter into binding or obligatory deals. Is this thread ok with testing a pin for sale? Understand without testing sellers have to default to ebay, c.l., etc. prices to initially list a pin.

Just curious? Depending on answers, I may test market a few. Then decide if it is is appealing/attractive to let them go at that range/price.
Ty in advance!

#2264 8 years ago

I don't think people are interested in a blind auction. Put up a price check thread w/ pics and see what the consensus value is. Then go from there if you want to sell or not.

#2265 8 years ago

We don't need your pins in Michigan. Unless you have one I want.

#2266 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Looking to maybe change the line up a little. Let me know what you have to trade. This is what I have to trade.

P1130152_(resized).JPGP1130153_(resized).JPGP1130143_(resized).JPGP1130141_(resized).JPGP1130129_(resized).JPG

Games on top of the list I am looking for would be Party Zone, Red and Teds Roadshow, Walking Dead Pro, Simpsons Pinball Party, Judge Dread.

other games as well these are just top of the list.

#2267 8 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

If a person wanted to "test" Michigan market for a pin could he/she post it here?

Show your game, name your price.

If it's crazy, the price-police will let you know promptly.

#2268 8 years ago

This region always has great pins to buy.

#2269 8 years ago

SOLD.

It does has flipper wear but other then that it's a nice example.
LEDs in all the inserts and GI.
can take more pictures if anybody is serious about trading.

Thanks
Let me know if your interested
Mike
810-588-2649

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2270 8 years ago

I am looking for a new pin in players condition and have about 1500 to spend.

Any of these would be nice but I'm not limited.

Fireball
Fireball 2
Dirty Harry
Lazer Ball
Pinbot
Xenon
Firepower
Gorgar
Centaur

Can you help? Thank you.

#2271 8 years ago
Quoted from jhozeska:

I am looking for a new pin in players condition and have about 1500 to spend.
Any of these would be nice but I'm not limited.
Fireball
Fireball 2
Dirty Harry
Lazer Ball
Pinbot
Xenon
Firepower
Gorgar
Centaur
Can you help? Thank you.

There is a Fireball 2 on Detroit's CL for $1050. You've probably seen it, but heads up if you haven't. (I'm new...hope this link works)

FIREBALL 2 Pinball Machine buy sell trade - $1050
detroit.craigslist.org link

via cPro for Craigslist

#2272 8 years ago

Your add says its in its original condition. Does that mean it's brand new?

#2273 8 years ago

Thanks SNES, I've seen the ad but haven't got a response. And yes, what is 'original' condition? I take it as needing to be shopped...

#2274 8 years ago

I took "original condition" to mean "players condition" but it may be super crappy. Seems like a good price. Hopefully he responds and you get it for a great price. Good luck!

#2275 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Trade my Lord of Rings for an Addams Family ?Sacraficed my last Addams for a WOZ now LOTR must be Sacraficed.
It does has flipper wear but other then that it's a nice example.
LEDs in all the inserts and GI.
can take more pictures if anybody is serious about trading.
Thanks
Let me know if your interested
Mike
810-588-2649
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Mikes games are amazing!
Especially this one! Deal with confidence!

#2276 8 years ago

Lowered the price of my Guns N Roses again,, from $5500 down to $5,000 add is on here in the market place with lots of pics.

12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg

#2277 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Lowered the price of my Guns N Roses again,, from $5500 down to $5,000 add is on here in the market place with lots of pics.

12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg

Might just be me (I don't know) but I think not having the original gun is huge.....it's also unobtanium.

#2278 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Might just be me (I don't know) but I think not having the original gun is huge.....it's also unobtanium.

I was looking at his game, but I ultimately passed for the exact reason you mentioned and the fact that the price didn't reflect the lack of the proper gun. I couldn't get over his game having a semi-auto handgun when all of the artwork is based on the revolver style gun. It is also missing the topper. If you can get past those things it looks to be a pretty decent example.

#2279 8 years ago

World Cup soccer for sale/trade
Listed it in the marketplace

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-beautiful-world-cup-soccer

#2280 8 years ago

Looking for an early ss or fun em. Must be under 1k. Also need to be within 1 hour of Livonia. PM if you have something.

#2281 8 years ago

I still have the 1958 Gottlieb Criss Cross, new plastics, rubbers and five new balls. Nice game. Today's sale price, $1000.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2282 8 years ago

I am looking for a Gottlieb Caveman and Atari Food Fight...please PM me if you have either. Thanks

#2283 8 years ago

Anyone have a nice Junkyard? Also looking for an Ikari Warriors or Victory Road. Please let me know. Thanks!

#2284 8 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

I was looking at his game, but I ultimately passed for the exact reason you mentioned and the fact that the price didn't reflect the lack of the proper gun. I couldn't get over his game having a semi-auto handgun when all of the artwork is based on the revolver style gun. It is also missing the topper. If you can get past those things it looks to be a pretty decent example.

I am not an expert so please do not laugh. Do you think with all this talk about 3-D printing that they can make a gun if someone needs it? I know 3-D is plastic or resin or sumptin. Still, if they printed it in resin and then made a reverse mold and then cast it in metal that would work right? Little paint and then Wammo, original (repro)looking gun.

Baba boooooo baba biiiiiingggggg!

#2285 8 years ago

Edit: nevermind.

#2286 8 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

I am not an expert so please do not laugh. Do you think with all this talk about 3-D printing that they can make a gun if someone needs it? I know 3-D is plastic or resin or sumptin. Still, if they printed it in resin and then made a reverse mold and then cast it in metal that would work right? Little paint and then Wammo, original (repro)looking gun.
Baba boooooo baba biiiiiingggggg!

The resolution on 3d printers are just not there. The texture is uneven instead of smooth. You would be better off making a cast off an original gun.

#2287 8 years ago

I have a sorcerer available, if anyone is interested. Fresh flipper rebuild and LED's. One display isn't working, some flaking. Really nice players game. 1500obo

#2289 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

But I digress. Whatever, no rush. There's a shitty one at premier lanes I can play until then. I wonder if that operator would sell...anyone know him? Most his pins are falling apart, seems like he doesn't like working on them...

It's very hard for one person to keep 30 vintage pinball machines functioning 100% at one location. I am usually at Premier at least 4 times a week working on the games and I've spent thousands of dollars on upgrades for those games at Premier. I actually think I spend too much time there at times (or so my friends say).

I am trying to make something great there, but its takes time to get games (with 30 years of hidden problems that like to reveal their heads at random times) back to location format. There's always a new problem arising.

I don't know many other places in Michigan that has that many vintage arcade games on location. If you count Rosie O'Grady's that's over 40 pinball machines for the public to play within a mile. Most of the games at Premier are Williams/Bally System 11 and I upgraded most of the displays and all are converted to LEDs. Mechanical problems do happen and will happen more often than being at your home, so being a pinball operator is very difficult, especially when working on older games.

There's no return when you factor in parts and time, yet I like sharing the arcade experience with kids and families who might have never seen a machine that doesn't dispense tickets. With all the work, Premier is becoming something great!

#2290 8 years ago

If you need help with your games, ask around here. I'm sure people(like myself), would even volunteer their time.

#2291 8 years ago

Thanks for your help. I am actually having a flipper issue on EATPM. It keeps blowing a fuse on the left flipper after a few days. I posted the problem on here but have not heard anything back yet. If I can't get it going, I will bring it to Jerry Clause.

I saw in a post you brought up some issues with the DMD games at Premier, if you see a problem, please let me know. My hands are tied on some of the DMD games there since I do not own them. STTNG, TOM, AFM, JM, LOTR, and WH2O are operated by different operator, yet I can pass along any issues you see to them.

#2292 8 years ago

I would check the coil for a short. Had the flippers been serviced prior to the issue?

#2293 8 years ago

#2294 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I would check the coil for a short. Had the flippers been serviced prior to the issue?

I though it could of been that, but i changed the coil and yellow capacitor and it blew again. Hmmm...

#2295 8 years ago

End of stroke switch improperly adjusted. basically really can't be anything else. aside from a stray loose wire, but that's doubtful and unlikely. most people don't really know how to properly adjust EOS switches and make a common mistake, which results in a blown fuse (or smoked coil.) we're running 300 games so i'm pretty in-tune with what constitutes upkeep too....

#2296 8 years ago

I did have this game up for trade but I am willing to sell it now.

Waterworld in really great condition. Here is a link to some pics during shopping the game. The game is still really clean. I will send more pics if requested. It also has a rock undercab kit on it. Added lighting to brighten the game up. Minor bumps on cab nothing bad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waterworld-done-and-clean

1900.00 O.B.O

Thanks

#2297 8 years ago

Sorcerer is sold pending

#2298 8 years ago

location -- zip code 48186
Revised prices:
Attack from Mars with color DMD and Bill Ung kit -- $8,800
Star Trek: TNG (Williams) with color DMD - $4,800 -
Flash Gordon - with Altec mpu, $1,200
https://goo.gl/RBKmYw

Added over 8 years ago: Flash Gordon is sold.

#2299 8 years ago

Virtual pin for sale. 2/3 size of normal pinball. Has 75 plus tables loaded most of the big titles and nice variety. Plays great for virtual pinball. Located West Michigan. $1000 Obo

#2300 8 years ago

Looking to buy a judge dredd pm me if your selling

There are 9,509 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.