(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,456 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 190.
#2151 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

You mean one city?
What's not for sale in Indiana....equality? Civil rights?

Better look again lol.

#2152 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Is it just me, or does the "Shooting Gallery" plastic actually read "Sooting Gallery". Funny design defect.

I saw that too! It has "SOOTING" in the molded plastic, but "SHOOTING" painted over it... Weird!

#2153 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

You mean one city?
What's not for sale in Indiana....equality? Civil rights?

Those ARE a few certain, inalienable rights so they probably aren't for sale.

#2154 8 years ago

Sold

#2155 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Trade Dirty Harry ?

Trading Dirty Harry? I thought that was your favorite. What's your cash price?

#2156 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Trading Dirty Harry? I thought that was your favorite. What's your cash price?

This is pinball Mike !
My favorites change with every sunset and sunrise

I think this Dirty Harry is nice enough and freshly shopped from head to toe to be worth the average pinside price of $2600.

#2157 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

This is pinball Mike !
My favorites change with every sunset and sunrise
I think this Dirty Harry is nice enough and freshly shopped from head to toe to be worth the average pinside price of $2600.

LOL. I heard that.

I haven't played Dirty Harry before but I'm tempted to come take a look. Only problem is I have a GOT Premium and a Full Throttle on order . Funds are thin.

#2158 8 years ago

I like dh. Fun theme, and hard shots. And the fact this one is freshly shopped is big in my opinion. Tough game to break down from what I"ve heard.

#2159 8 years ago

I am throwing a few more pins out there, really need to make some room so something has to go. Have I mentioned I hate selling pins.

rescue 911- all shopped out, led lights $1100
jacks to open- good shape $ 850
special force- good shape $ 900
bugs bunny birthbay bash - good shape $1500
pistol poker- huo, very nice $2350

feel free to make an offer
I can get pictures and more info as need be

269-208-6616 texting is fine

Rob
(1-23-16 updated)

#2160 8 years ago

I have a very nice LED Metallica Pro for sale. It is getting the legs, lollipop siderails, lockdown bar and backbox hinges powder coated "Monster Green" with metal flake clearcoat. I will have the powder coating back on Friday January 22nd so it is not in the pictures but included one of my Monster Bash so you can see what it will look like. It has the following Mods on it:

Shaker Motor
Pinblades
Pinball Refinery Pinblade light rails
Sparky EM wire mod
Plastic Crosses on top lanes
Coffin Mod with red led
Rock Custom Interactive Undercab Kit
Interactive Speaker Light Kit
Skull Flipper Bat covers
Inlane rollover switch protectors
Coffin insert Eyeball decal
Snake Tooth Mod
Snake Mouth Decal
Cliffy Set

It is HUO purchased last year and is very nice. If you're looking for a nice Metallica Pro this is it. Looking for a cash sale, no trades. Price is $5000 cash. SOLD!!

IMG_3348_(resized).JPGIMG_3348_(resized).JPG
IMG_3476_(resized).JPGIMG_3476_(resized).JPG
IMG_3479_(resized).JPGIMG_3479_(resized).JPG
IMG_3478_(resized).JPGIMG_3478_(resized).JPG
IMG_3480_(resized).JPGIMG_3480_(resized).JPG
IMG_3481_(resized).JPGIMG_3481_(resized).JPG
IMG_3483_(resized).JPGIMG_3483_(resized).JPG
IMG_3484_(resized).JPGIMG_3484_(resized).JPG
12438985_10201489258310097_9025523188219833438_n_(resized).jpg12438985_10201489258310097_9025523188219833438_n_(resized).jpg

#2161 8 years ago

Are the legs the right size? Last time they were a different manufacturer and the machine sat two inches lower. Glws

Quoted from thadawkins:

I have a very nice LED Metallica Pro for sale. It is getting the legs, lollipop siderails, lockdown bar and backbox hinges powder coated "Monster Green" with metal flake clearcoat. I will have the powder coating back on Friday January 22nd so it is not in the pictures but included one of my Monster Bash so you can see what it will look like. It has the following Mods on it:
Shaker Motor
Pinblades
Pinball Refinery Pinblade light rails
Sparky EM wire mod
Plastic Crosses on top lanes
Coffin Mod with red led
Rock Custom Interactive Undercab Kit
Interactive Speaker Light Kit
Skull Flipper Bat covers
Inlane rollover switch protectors
Coffin insert Eyeball decal
Snake Tooth Mod
Snake Mouth Decal
Cliffy Set
It is HUO purchased last year and is very nice. If you're looking for a nice Metallica Pro this is it. Looking for a cash sale, no trades. Price is $5000 cash.

IMG_3348_(resized).JPGIMG_3476_(resized).JPGIMG_3479_(resized).JPGIMG_3478_(resized).JPGIMG_3480_(resized).JPGIMG_3481_(resized).JPGIMG_3483_(resized).JPGIMG_3484_(resized).JPG12438985_10201489258310097_9025523188219833438_n_(resized).jpg

#2162 8 years ago

Zamps game room is growing!

#2163 8 years ago

Funny how I receive a thumbs down from someone because I called out a seller who
promised me y but only delivered x. Btw the legs weren't the only issue. I guess consider the source.

#2164 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

It is HUO purchased last year and is very nice. If you're looking for a nice Metallica Pro this is it. Looking for a cash sale, no trades. Price is $5000 cash. SOLD!!

I hope she's going to a good home, I'll miss her. (but IM has been taking away the pain!)

#2165 8 years ago

She is RonB. She will be right around the corner from me. I'll still get to play her and she'll probably be at Todd spring party.

#2166 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

PM sent. Zamps game room is growing!

Did you buy them all?!?!

#2167 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Did you buy them all?!?!

Lol No.
Blackwater 100, Judge Dred, & Earth Shaker.

#2168 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Lol No.

I was considering that JD.

#2169 8 years ago

Looking for a BSD. I have a nice Getaway I could trade or just pay in cash.

#2170 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Lol No.

Quoted from Astropin:

I was considering that JD.

I want a JD too. Not like it'll last long in Gaylord.

#2171 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I want a JD too. Not like it'll last long in Gaylord.

Trade you for your AFM.

#2172 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Trade you for your AFM.

I thought seriously about selling AFM over Christmas. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Even if they do a remake, it won't be s nice.

Enjoy your new games.

#2173 8 years ago

Price drop on this Twister ($2150). Thanks again for looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sega-twister-southeast-michigan

#2174 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I thought seriously about selling AFM over Christmas. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Even if they do a remake, it won't be s nice.
Enjoy your new games.

No, a remake won't be anywhere near as nice as your AFM. Please PM me if you ever decide to sell it.

#2175 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Enjoy your new games.

I've seen some nice AFM's before but not one as nice as yours. Your AFM is better then new!

#2176 8 years ago
#2177 8 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Are the legs the right size? Last time they were a different manufacturer and the machine sat two inches lower. Glws

LOL...and I had to buy the correct legs and have them powdercoated to match. Looks great though. Doubt I'll ever sell it!

#2178 8 years ago

Looking for a game:

Avenger's LE
Family Guy
Tron Pro (unmodded prefered)
Maybe a nice Centaur or Gun's N Roses

(I might just wait and see what Ghostbusters is like)

#2179 8 years ago

Putting my mint Baywatch up. Sell/trade. See my add. Thanks.

#2180 8 years ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

Dont know if anyone is interested, but I have a SWEP1 that Im thinking of selling. Can post pics if you interested

PM for you.

#2181 8 years ago

Still wanting to trade or sell my nice flintstones

Looking for dr. dude, mousin, or transporter.

My ad is up in marketplace.

#2182 8 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales

#2183 8 years ago

Looking for a funhouse, like everyone else.

#2184 8 years ago

Looking for a <2k dmd...thinking jd, jm, dm....for a friends first machine. For me looking for a bsd, bad cats, eatpm, fh, RS, ww

#2185 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Looking for a <2k dmd...thinking jd, jm, dm

rare to find most fo those sub 2k in todays world unless really beat.

#2186 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

rare to find most fo those sub 2k in todays world unless really beat.

Nah. I bought/sold/traded all three of those games in the past year or so, all between $1400-2100

#2187 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Nah. I bought/sold/traded all three of those games in the past year or so, all between $1400-2100

Judge Dredd is a $1400 dollar game, folks.

#2188 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I still don't know why pinside doesn't have a bot that auto posts this everytime it comes up? I thought we were in the future

#2189 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I still don't know why pinside doesn't have a bot that auto posts this everytime it comes up? I thought we were in the future

It's going to be the future soon.

#2190 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Ironically, it was the Demo Man that was initially $1400. It needed a new display and a couple other minor things, but was ultimately traded, and I think valued around $1600-1700 for the purpose of the trade.

Dredd cost $2000 from a friend - I know I got a good deal on that one. Or not, since it's a $1400 game.

I bought and sold a very nice, unfaded Johnny for $2100

#2191 8 years ago

I've had all three. The demo man I had sold for $2150, the Dredd ended up selling for 2700. The JM, I don't really know as it was part of a multi machine trade. Somewhere around 2k, though.

#2192 8 years ago

...searching...

#2193 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

IN the past 18months I have bought all 3 and I search around quite a bit before buying to find fair deals.

JM > 2100. Spent another $400 refurbishing it to bring it up to snuff
DM > 2100. Spent ~$500 (part of that being rechrome the handles) to bring it up to snuff
JD > 2100. Will take another $400 to bring it up to snuff but likely found a nicer one to replace it so will just pass it along.

It is pretty rare to fine those games for sub 2k.

JM is the most likely to be found under 2k and can still be found for 1800ish but plan to have bad fade and need some love.

I will say that I will take all 3 of those games in duplicate if you find them in working order for 1400! Guessing lots of other people will also

#2194 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I've had all three. The demo man I had sold for $2150, the Dredd ended up selling for 2700. The JM, I don't really know as it was part of a multi machine trade. Somewhere around 2k, though.

these are more like the real world prices I commonly see. I do know Colin tends to find lots of screaming deals though.

#2195 8 years ago

How much of that cash is spent on LEDs?

#2196 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How much of that cash is spent on LEDs?

maybe $90 tops. I used the Comet frosted 2 SMDs which are .59 (or cheaper if you stock up on black friday sale)

#2197 8 years ago

Bought JD for $2350. Added deadworld mod and upgraded the speakers.....sold it for $2350.

Paid $1900 for JM but that was in 2013. Put all new decals on it and did a full teardown shop job on it. Ended up trading it for a real nice JP.........which ended up being traded (plus cash) for a really nice Apollo 13.......which ended up going to the same person that bought JD (looking at you Todd).

#2198 8 years ago

As of right now it looks like I'll get to spend all of February in Kalamazoo... Who has something they want to sell out that way in the <$2k category?

#2199 8 years ago

Anybody have a bad cats for sale?

#2200 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

maybe $90 tops. I used the Comet frosted 2 SMDs which are .59 (or cheaper if you stock up on black friday sale)

And are excellent LED bulbs! That's all I use.

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.