(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,178 posts
  • 451 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by ss-pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 6178 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 124.
#1851 4 years ago

Met pro led- spinners, colorDMD, cliffy's. 4700obo without ColorDMD, $5100obo with. 1402 balls played.(466 total games). No smoking, no children, perfect.

#1852 4 years ago

Star Trek : The Next Generation for sale

#1853 4 years ago

I'm doing some fall cleaning, now I'm in the mood now that I've sold Harley, medusa, and a bunch of other arcade stuff. Just listed a jokerz im parting. If a local wants the whole game they can have it for 600.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-williams-parting-out-jokerz-lots-of-parts

#1854 4 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Star Trek : The Next Generation for sale $4,700.
ZIP CODE 48186
- Laser cannon mod installed and included
- Cliffy protector installed
- Plastic protectors installed ($30 value)
- Hand painted borg ship
- New borg ship windows installed ($20 value)
- Translite signed by Troy, Data, and Steve Ritchie
The following items are also available for purchase if you buy my machine:
Laseriffic ST:TNG topper ($120 value)
Spare set-of-3 ramps with decals ($360 value)
Spare set of plastics ($125 value)
Replacement cannon harness wire ($45 value)
ColorDMD ($350)

Freeman_Arcade_078.jpg

That Borg ship looks GREAT!!! Why is there no value place on it? It is a work of art. Good luck with sale. I think it might be a priced a little low.

#1855 4 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

If a local wants the whole game they can have it for 600.

That looks like a good deal for someone who would put a bit of work into it.

#1856 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Met pro led- spinners, colorDMD, cliffy's. 4700obo without ColorDMD, $5100obo with. 1402 balls played.(466 total games). No smoking, no children, perfect.

Wow. Selling this already?
GLWS!
Deal with confidence, Msch is a good seller. Wish I had the cash.

#1857 4 years ago

Thanks! Yeah added a few more to the lineup since you were over. I have some other plans with the money..

#1858 4 years ago

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

#1859 4 years ago

Metallica sold pending..

#1860 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

That Borg ship looks GREAT!!! Why is there no value place on it? It is a work of art. Good luck with sale. I think it might be a priced a little low.

MAF,
I totally agree.
The artist that finished the Borg shipped nailed the look it needed, so for me, it is a priceless, one of a kind.

On the game price, it is a hard to quantify my ST:TNG price, while an AFM went for $6,500. That AFM was a huge deal for some lucky new owner.

#1861 4 years ago

Still looking for an eatpm. Sell me yours. From cq to non working.

#1862 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Still looking for an eatpm. Sell me yours. From cq to non working.

These things come up once in a blue moon and there was just an FS here from a seller in Farmington Hills. Did you let it get away? Good luck with your find. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

#1863 4 years ago

Yeah I did. It was a dandy too. Bummed out. Just sold Metallica so i have a money burning a hole in my pocket.
I'm also looking for a 2k DMD for a buddy as his first pin. Anyone got a jd or jm or something? Maybe a sega?

#1864 4 years ago

I have a rollergames as partial trade for eatpm. If that helps anyone's decision.

#1865 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Yeah I did. It was a dandy too. Bummed out. Just sold Metallica so i have a money burning a hole in my pocket.
I'm also looking for a 2k DMD for a buddy as his first pin. Anyone got a jd or jm or something? Maybe a sega?

WPT. I'd take $2200

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wpt-for-sale-or-trade

#1867 4 years ago

Wish you were farther south, that's exactly what I sold mine for and now I miss it and want one back.

GLWS

#1868 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Yeah I did. It was a dandy too. Bummed out.

This probably doesn't help at all, but if it's any consolation, she went to a loving family.

The kid usually sits on the glass, obscuring the flippers, and she loves it! I'm not sure she understands the rules yet, though.

NED.jpeg

#1869 4 years ago

Glad you're happy with it. One on my concerns was who she was going to and the loving she would get. Looks like a good match.

#1870 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Still looking for an eatpm.

Did you see post three at the link below? Looks like she might be for sale?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ft-taf-in-michigan#post-2778325

#1871 4 years ago

I did. He responded to my CL ad and only wants trade. I don't understand it because if he sells to me for cash, he can use that money instead of a partial trade.

#1872 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Bram Stoker's Dracula. If anyone had one for sale, shoot me a message!

#1873 4 years ago

But I digress. Whatever, no rush. There's a shitty one at premier lanes I can play until then. I wonder if that operator would sell...anyone know him? Most his pins are falling apart, seems like he doesn't like working on them...

#1874 4 years ago

Yeah, I don't understand why folks always seem to be "trade happy" around here. I understand the "It's actually for sale, but I don't want to list a price so that I can take best offer." aspect of the for sale ads, but I don't get why folks just won't sell for cash money. Maybe it's a similar dynamic? i.e. They think they can get more trade value than cash somehow?

It's weird regardless.

Best of luck!

#1875 4 years ago

I think some people just don't like handling thousands of dollars in cash.....that and some might feel funny about 'spending' that same cash on another toy? Game for game with a little cash either way makes thing more 'justifiable' for them?

I've done both trades and sales......and it's just WAY easier to outright sell for cash and then go buy what you're looking for. That being said when a trade does actually work out it does simplify things. One trip to have a new pin come in and an old one go out.

#1876 4 years ago

I've listed pins for trade so I can't complain. The reason is I'm not exactly sure what they are worth.

#1877 4 years ago

Sometimes, a trade brings out machines that would not otherwise be for sale.

#1878 4 years ago

These explanations all sound quite reasonable.

Thanks! I've been genuinely curious.

I guess I'm just not there yet in my pinball collecting.

I do "only" have five pins.

#1879 4 years ago
Quoted from PIN_GROOM:

Yeah, I don't understand why folks always seem to be "trade happy" around here. I understand the "It's actually for sale, but I don't want to list a price so that I can take best offer." aspect of the for sale ads, but I don't get why folks just won't sell for cash money. Maybe it's a similar dynamic? i.e. They think they can get more trade value than cash somehow?
It's weird regardless.
Best of luck!

I prefer trades to selling out right. For one I can often negotiate the machine to be brought to me. I have to borrow a vehicle to move machines. Even if that weren't an issue a sale gives me cash. I still have to find another machine I want. Trades often bring out machines that wouldn't otherwise be for sale. Sometimes I will offer machines for trade I like and wouldn't mind keeping, but will trade if it gets me something I really want.

#1880 4 years ago

Another possibility for enjoying the trade: time.

Machine is for sale
Agree on final price
Arrange pickup/dropoff
Look for new machine
Find seller
Agree on final price
Arrange pickup/dropoff

OR

Trade machine for machine you want
Agree on trade
arrange pickup/dropoff

I have done both, but both are easier when you work with friends. Whole exchange can be book-ended with watching a movie, pizza night or just having out with the family.

#1881 4 years ago

I tried trades the first few years I was into pins but was rarely ever able to complete one. One that comes to mind was an agreed upon cash added to rbion for my acdc only to have the other guy "decide" (read get cold feet) that I actually should be giving him cash. The funny thing is I ended up selling my acdc for about what I was asking and then could've bought his rbion for his price and had almost exactly as much left over had we done the original trade plus his cash. I've always wondered had we negotiated a cash price would he have backed out like he did with the trade? I doubt it. I think in my case the trade allowed him a little latitude to "change his mind". since then I traded a new in box imve for another acdc plus cash only to find out a month later that his powder coated legs weren't off a stern (and much shorter) PLUS his led mod had shorted out a few banks of lights. After bringing the legs to his attention I never heard from him again. Mike mug graciously took the acdc in trade and made repairs so thnx! The only other trade that I remember completing was Zamp and that is a fond memory too.

#1882 4 years ago
Quoted from PIN_GROOM:

It's weird regardless.
Best of luck!

I really feel you on this. I've missed a couple Draculas because I didn't have the game someone else wanted.

I'm not sure people around here remember that money can be exchanged for goods and services.

#1883 4 years ago

I've bought, sold and traded.

Sometimes selling is the right way to go for me, other times, I want a trade. It's title dependent.

I've had trades work out a few times, other times, not so well.

#1884 4 years ago

I prefer trades but mostly cause being pinless sucks and most prices are crazy nowadays

#1885 4 years ago

This seems a lot like civil discourse...

weird.

#1886 4 years ago

Speaking of trades, here is my Marketplace ad for my TAF in Grand Rapids!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26996
It was all said above but by selling and then trying to find one of the titles you want it could take months, at best. At least by trying to go the trade route I won't be down a machine for an extended period and can hopefully pull one of my target machines. It also allows for a deal to happen without having to make a split second decision.

#1887 4 years ago

Ok. All of this trade talk has peaked my interest. Any offers for a HUO KISS LE? It has a shaker, mirror blades, topper (still in box), KISS shooter rods, and some one-of-a-kind armor. I acquired it in a recent trade, and it is sweet, but I am thinking of moving it since I'm not a huge fan of the music, and the code doesn't seem to be far enough along that I can really turn off the sound and dig deep into the rules. It is still a LOT of fun, just want something deeper for now.

I will be back in Lake Orion in a week and a half. I can take cash, or I will entertain offers for HUO pins only. A Metallica Premium or LE, WOZ or any NICE DMD would be considered. +/- cash is ok. I can likely come to you, as well. Whatcha got?

-Michael

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1685_2.jpg

#1888 4 years ago

will be an EATPM in the tourney bank at pin wars IV this coming fri, sat and sun. come play it! if you dont want to play in tourney ill get you some plays on it no problem on me.
will be machines for sale there too.
im having a super nice gorgar there for sale. powder coated legs, lock down bar, coin insert bezel (all blood red). play field gorgeous (just shopped w new rubber, full led's frosted cool white), back glass original and almost a perfect 10, (pf and bg are both original, not remakes)) all boards rebuilt (including master display), re-flowed, bullet proofed, the works. its freakin gorgeous and plays just as good as it looks. new speaker, new vol pot, new flipper buttons, new shooter rod springs, etc etc.
pinbowlwars.wix.com/pinwars

#1889 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

will be an EATPM in the tourney bank at pin wars IV this coming fri, sat and sun. come play it! if you dont want to play in tourney ill get you some plays on it no problem on me.
will be machines for sale there too.
im having a super nice gorgar there for sale. powder coated legs, lock down bar, coin insert bezel (all blood red). play field gorgeous (just shopped w new rubber, full led's frosted cool white), back glass original and almost a perfect 10, (pf and bg are both original, not remakes)) all boards rebuilt (including master display), re-flowed, bullet proofed, the works. its freakin gorgeous and plays just as good as it looks. new speaker, new vol pot, new flipper buttons, new shooter rod springs, etc etc.
pinbowlwars.wix.com/pinwars

My Who dunnit will be at pinwars and will be for sale.

#1890 4 years ago

Thx sir yes it will! Also a crescendo and may be a silverball mania. I was told for sale.

#1891 4 years ago

Price of who dunnit? Fun game. Would love to own one once I move!

#1892 4 years ago

Any of these are available. I might sell them all. I haven't taken pictures but I will if anyone is interested. I'll consider any offer.

XMen Wolverine. $5100
Pics http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Mlh812/library/XMen
Colordmd. Hand painted figures. Really nice shape.

ACDC Premium $6500--SOLD!
Colordmd. Pinbits lightning bolt flashers. Pretty stock

HulkLE $5300
Lots of mods.

White Water $4750
Pics http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Mlh812/library/White%20Water
Nice LEDs. Colordmd. Perfect playfield. New topper cover.

#1893 4 years ago

I have a Data East Time Machine 1750

Appears to be in pretty decent shape, new pin-score displays.

I will be going to Dayhuffs party on Saturday and can meet there if anyone is interested. I can grab some pictures as well. I'm Located in Coloma (exit 39 off I-94) if you prefer to come here

rob
269-208-6616

#1894 4 years ago

Who dunnit is sold, it will still be at pinwars on Friday.

#1895 4 years ago

Looking for a No Good Gofers is anyone knows of one....thanks

#1896 4 years ago

Stern lightning for trade. Game plays nice and everything works. Backglass is a translite.
Looking to trade for an early bally. Globetrotters, matahari, viking etc. Located in Ypsilanti Michigan.

20151024_185144.jpg
20151023_085149.jpg

#1897 4 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I have a Data East Time Machine 1750
Appears to be in pretty decent shape, new pin-score displays.
I will be going to Dayhuffs party on Saturday and can meet there if anyone is interested. I can grab some pictures as well. I'm Located in Coloma (exit 39 off I-94) if you prefer to come here
rob
269-208-6616

You're not too far from me. Always nice to find local people. hope to meet you Saturday at Dayhuffs.

#1898 4 years ago

#1899 4 years ago

I just put a restored IJ playfield for sale on the market. Came out just perfect. Read the description in the market listing. Here are a couple pics

PB057771.jpg

PB057767.jpg

PB057768.jpg

PB057769.jpg

PB057770.jpg

PB057794.jpg

PB057790.jpg

PB057791.jpg

#1900 4 years ago

clean up on aisle 3! WOW that is amazing Ron!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 300.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 6178 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 124.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside