(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 190.
#1751 8 years ago
#1752 8 years ago

Hmm. I've been thinking about Twilight Zone and have a World Cup Soccer.

#1754 8 years ago

PM sent on the Road Show game looks great

#1755 8 years ago

Considering putting my bone busters up for trade. I may be moving soon to a basement whose ceiling is too low for it. Prefer trade, would add cash on my end for a time machine or a Stargate.

#1756 8 years ago

Andy, did you find a new house?
Howie

#1757 8 years ago

There's 2 we are looking at, both with walkouts, one has low ceiling, the other is a 10 ft ceiling but has multiple offers in on it so we will see. Did you get yours?

#1758 8 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Considering putting my Bone Busters up for trade. I may be moving soon to a basement whose ceiling is too low for it. Prefer trade, would add cash on my end for a Time Machine or a Stargate.

I wish I had ANY time on bonebusters. I have what you are looking for but never played a BB.

#1759 8 years ago

Closing is October 8th. The new gameroom is 23 by 25 with high ceilings. Pinball move date will be November 8th. Hopefully I'll have room for a couple more pins.

#1760 8 years ago

If you need help testing your games out after you move, let me know!! Ha-ha. One we are looking at is in green hills, sterns and summerfield so right around the corner from you

#1761 8 years ago

Whysnow, make the trip over and check it out! Or just trade me with never playing it!

#1762 8 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Whysnow, make the trip over and check it out! Or just trade me with never playing it!

I have gotten burned one too many times doing that

#1763 8 years ago

Ha-ha, that was definitely a joke. If you find one to play and are interested, let me know. We can make something work.

#1764 8 years ago

Any Bare bones Routed Metallica pro for sale in the 4K+ range?
I've got cash and can't hold it long

#1765 8 years ago

bone busters ive played plenty. fun game, silly call outs, some nice satisfying shots. a secret some dont know, if you are playing head to head and you have balls locked, if you tilt your ball when you drain, it will release all of the locked balls so the next player cant steal your locked balls.

#1766 8 years ago

I've got a Demolition Man available for sale if anyone is interested. Not really looking for trades but feel free to offer. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-demolition-man-for-sale

#1767 8 years ago

will have pins for sale at our upcoming Pin wars IV show in Burton, MI. well, the addy is a flint address but its fine.
the boundaries need be updated.
also people can bring a game on free play or to sell (pinball or video) and get in free and more incentives.
hope some of you will attend, putting a lot of effort into it.
big tourney payouts and also free tourneys for those who just want to play for fun.
pinbowlwars.wix.com/pinwars

#1768 8 years ago

I have a VERY nice Dungeons and Dragons pin I'm looking to trade. Cash price? MMAO

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ft-beautiful-dungeons-and-dragons-in

#1769 8 years ago

Have a nice sorcerer for trade. Looking for early bally/stern games. Sorcerer is in nice condition. Games I am looking for don't necessarily have to be. If intrested just pm. Located in Ann Arbor.

#1770 8 years ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

Have a nice Sorcerer for trade. Looking for early bally/stern games. Sorcerer is in nice condition. Games I am looking for don't necessarily have to be. If intrested just pm. Located in Ann Arbor.

PM sent.

#1771 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

will have pins for sale at our upcoming Pin wars IV show in Burton, MI. well, the addy is a flint address but its fine.
the boundaries need be updated.
also people can bring a game on free play or to sell (pinball or video) and get in free and more incentives.
hope some of you will attend, putting a lot of effort into it.
big tourney payouts and also free tourneys for those who just want to play for fun.
pinbowlwars.wix.com/pinwars

I'm planning on coming. Sounds like a good time.

#1772 8 years ago

Road Show is sold

#1773 8 years ago

Whysnow

I was just over amkoepfer's place on Monday. The bonebusters looked like it was in good shap. Very cool guy to deal with too. I was out there picking up parts from him. Stand up guy you would be dealing with so buy with confidence.

#1774 8 years ago

thanks, I appreciate it. Unfortunately as much as I am sure I would like bonebusters I am done buying games I have never played.

#1775 8 years ago

New list of games for sale coming out soon....stay tuned and no early birds. Sorry.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1776 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

New list of games for sale coming out soon....stay tuned and no early birds. Sorry.

Tease.

#1777 8 years ago

Have a very nice Johnny Mnemonic I would consider to trade for a Flintstones, Fish Tales, Junk Yard or similar DMD Williams/Bally Pin...

#1778 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

well atleast tell us a time you are planning to post them up...

#1779 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

well atleast tell us a time you are planning to post them up...

He did, he said soon.

#1780 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Hey John!

Something for all pinheads in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana/Illinois area should think about...JOHN'S PARTY in NOVEMBER! If you have a game for sale, get that deposit and bring it there for the exchange! You'll have a great day playing games, eating food and meeting pinsiders and you will get a game to take home. Dayhuff's party is just as important to me as Pinball At The Zoo. Hope to see you all there!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/13th-annual-pinball-party-inviteplease-rsvp#post-2689960

#1781 8 years ago

Thanks Colin, next time you're down this way youll have to stay a little longer and play a few games on it!

Wariodolby-mike, I sent you a pm to see if you still wanted to sell your time machine. Let me know!

#1782 8 years ago

have a nice ready to go No Good Gofers for sale at $3350, plug and play, Brighton.
Direct email please to [email protected]. SOLD

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1783 8 years ago

Sorcerer still up for grabs. Looking to trade for one of the following. Bally star trek, viking, rolling stones. Stern split second. Would also trade it for a cpr flash gordon playfield and plastics set.
Sorcerer has been traded. Thanks.

20150915_200605.jpg20150915_200605.jpg
20150915_200558.jpg20150915_200558.jpg

#1784 8 years ago

Not looking to ship these but could possibly bring one or two to Expo on Saturday only if the deal is done ahead of time.

Funhouse #1-- I've owned this game for the last six years in my collection of games. Fully working 100% and rebuilt Rudy as needed. Game is semi clean and was shopped when I bought. $3800

Funhouse #2--I Bought this game a year ago with the intentions of installing a new playfield...., but never got to it. Playfield is blown out but I have a NICE Mirco playfield that I bought a year ago and had Kruzman buff it out. I couldn't find anything wrong with the playfield when I bought it and its been in the box ever since. If you want just the game its $2200 and of course you have the option of buying the Mirco playfield as well for another $1000 which is what I have into both.

Crescendo--Working game when bought but haven't done anything with it. Backglass is flaking and it needs a tune up. Perfect game to retheme into something really cool. $250

Lethal Weapon 3--Working game in decent shape, nice display. Needs minor things like bulbs and a broken drop target replaced...simple stuff. Has the topper that lights up but it doesn't rotate. $1375

Cyclone 1947--Flipperless game but someone added some that could easily be removed. Nice glass and field. Looks complete and tries to work but needs help. Great winter project. $200

Criss Cross--Really nice Gottlieb wedgehead that was previously owned by the same family for the last 40+ years in there smoke free home. Working and shopped with new rubbers and plastics. Game is currently in Detroit but I plan on getting it back here asap. $1100

Silverball Mania--Working 100% with the exception of a pesky lamp socket now and then. Playfield touched up and cleared by previous owner. Power supply rebuilt as needed. MPU is clean and battery mounted off board. $650

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1785 8 years ago

Im swapping out a set of plastics. Does anyone know a place near the Detroit area that will do rivet work?

Sorry for posting in the for sale thread.

#1786 8 years ago

Looking for an AMH. Have a very nice WH20 as a possible trade.

#1787 8 years ago

Would anbody be interested in a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares? The playfield looks like new, the cabinet looks great, all the bulbs have been replaced, both DMDs are new, the playfield glass is new, and it plays great. $1650 obo. PM me if interested. I'll have pictures available this evening.

#1788 8 years ago
Quoted from huo:

The guy in northern MI with the Chris Farley avatar (I forget his handle) currently has one posted.

#1789 8 years ago

His handle is Zampinator and here is the link. Super good guy!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-trade-amh

#1790 8 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Zamp has one for trade. You may have to trade your AC/DC prem or Star Trek Prem tho, he is looking for specific titles at the moment or the games is staying he says.

#1791 8 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Pm sent.

#1792 8 years ago
#1794 8 years ago

WTB: Bally Paragon, Bally medusa, Williams Taxi

Also, A little off topic, but I am looking to buy a Centuri Track and Field arcade game, and a Satans hollow arcade game
(Do not have to work)
Pm me if you have anything I listed, thanks!

#1795 8 years ago

I need someone to bring a game down for me from Dayhuff to Expo on Friday (I'm only there that day). Can anyone help out? I have a beautiful custom wooden Atari arcade sign for whomever helps!image.jpgimage.jpg

PM me

#1796 8 years ago

Transformer LE for sale. Just picked it up from Zampinator in a trade but I need room and in this case last in first out.
This was the trade thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-transformers-le-for-trade#post-2706939
I'll take $4,600 or a reasonable offer.

One thing, though, the under cabinet lighting got messed up and isn't working.

#1797 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Transformer LE for sale. Just picked it up from Zampinator in a trade but I need room and in this case last in first out.
This was the trade thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-transformers-le-for-trade#post-2706939
I'll take $4,600 or a reasonable offer.
One thing, though, the under cabinet lighting got messed up and isn't working.

that thing is like the curse of Kevgascam . 3rd sale (4th if you count the scam from Kevin) of the same pin in 2 months?

#1798 8 years ago

If anyone needs a pin hauled from mi to expo or expo to mi. Message me. I rented an enclosed trailer and will haul for reasonable price. Im thorough, plenty wratchet straps and dollys...unlike shipping wars...lol

#1799 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

If anyone needs a pin hauled from mi to expo or expo to mi. Message me. I rented an enclosed trailer and will haul for reasonable price. Im thorough, plenty wratchet straps and dollys...unlike shipping wars...lol

Pm sent

#1800 8 years ago

I have an XFiles for sale. Looking to get around $1900 obo. Craigslist ad here: detroit.craigslist.org link

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.