(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 190.
#1601 8 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

I've got a 1981 Williams Pharaoh for sale. It's 100% working and plays nice and fast. Price is $1400. Located in Grand Rapids, MI.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-1981-williams-pharaoh-100-working

This is a great machine, plays well! Rodney did a great job on it! I love the timed magna saves and upper playfield!

#1602 8 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

If that was the one that was at the Pinball Pyramid, I really enjoyed it. Nice machine.

Yes this was the one at Pinball Pyramid. Glad you enjoyed it!

#1603 8 years ago

Just a hop over the border!

Spider-man for Sale with $1000 in mods!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-spider-man-for-sale-with-1000-in-mods

#1604 8 years ago

Well, SWDE has officially gone to its new home! Had the pleasure of meeting Randy (Boiler2331) upon pick up and just wanted to let everyone know that he is great guy!! I would DEFINITELY recommend and never hesitate doing business with him again.
I think he is relatively new to the forums, but watch out, he has the fever!! LOL!
Good luck with the man-cave Randy and if there is ever anything you need from me, please ask! If you ever make it up this way again, look me up!!

Thanks
Kyle

***LOTR is tentatively sold now as well*** Figuring out the details.....

#1606 8 years ago

For sale
Who dunnit -$2500

810-588-2649
Mike

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#1607 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Well, SWDE has officially gone to its new home! Had the pleasure of meeting Randy (Boiler2331) upon pick up and just wanted to let everyone know that he is great guy!! I would DEFINITELY recommend and never hesitate doing business with him again.

Feeling is mutual Kyle. I appreciate you waiting with your kids no less while I was delayed on my trip over. However, it was smooth sailing on the ride home. Had it setup last night and put a few games on it before hitting the hay. As for the pin itself, Kyle was pretty thorough in his description including some of the blemishes and that was much appreciated. Nothing worse than making a multi-hour drive to find a pin not as described in the listing. He took tons of pictures to point out all of the good and bad and I couldn't have been happier with the purchase. Thanks again.

-Randy

#1608 8 years ago

Silverball Mania... working 100% and was shopped out about 500 plays ago. Still looks pretty decent but the overall condition of the game is average. Playfield was touched up and cleared by the previous owner and looks ok, plastics good. Backglass for the most part is good but does have one small area of touch up at the bottom but you really cant see it from the front. Cabinet has typical fade, scratches and dents. Nice coin door with new Bally logo sticker installed. One display has some burn but all others ok. Plays good, has manual and keys. Legs are incorrect and rusty. Looking for $1000. Email me direct for pictures at [email protected] or call and ask for me.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1609 8 years ago

Also have for sale a Paragon with a nice playfield and plastics and the cabinet is pretty decent too. Backglass is all there but the ink is lifting away and someone put tape over it to hold it together. Working game but has a few lights out. Only about 500 plays or less since its last shop job. Orignal manual included. $1200

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1610 8 years ago

Decided to keep it

#1611 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Elvis un-shopped make an offer .
image.jpg
image_1.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1612 8 years ago

Sold !!!!
I'll take that in land ...you have any volcano islands ?

For the record make an offer means come over and look at the machine ,then say a price

#1613 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Also have for sale a Paragon.

The Paragon game is sold and gone. Price reduced on the Silverball Mania to $850

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1614 8 years ago

I have a 13ft model h skeeball ($800) and a namco quick and crash($900) for sale. Keeping my eye open for a early ss pin.

#1615 8 years ago

Minty IMVE (HUO) with shaker motor and Hooked bumper caps.
Asking $6,000 CDN ($4,600 USD?).
Located in Toronto, Canada. No taxes or hassles to bring it back into the United States.

Update: game has now been sold.

#1616 8 years ago

I will have 'Cirqus Voltaire', 'Mustang LE' and 'Mars:God of War' for sale in Lake Orion beginning next week. I will post prices and pictures once they are all ready, but I thought it was worth putting the word out there in advance. Thanks, Michael.

#1617 8 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I will have 'Cirqus Voltaire', 'Mustang LE' and 'Mars:God of War' for sale in Lake Orion beginning next week. I will post prices and pictures once they are all ready, but I thought it was worth putting the word out there in advance. Thanks, Michael.

You are in AZ though? Shop in MI?

#1618 8 years ago

>>You are in AZ though? Shop in MI?<<

I live mostly in Scottsdale now, but I still have a home in Lake Orion. I hate to be nosy, but how long have YOU lived in 'Unknown'?

#1619 8 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I live mostly in Scottsdale now, but I still have a home in Lake Orion. I hate to be nosy, but how long have YOU lived in 'Unknown'?

We call that "dual citizenship.

Can't wait to see you back in MI for a while, Micheal. You're more than welcome to use the party as a meet up point if you find a potential suitor for your games as well.

#1620 8 years ago

LOTR is officially sold to QuarterGrabber! It was very nice meeting you Ryan and I am glad you got home safe. I hope you are happy with your grail pin and found no surprises that I didn't outline to you!! I take pride in all of my machines and am extremely sad to see it go...at least I know it went to a good home.
Don't be fooled by his on-line demeanour , Ryan was a pleasure to deal with, an all around nice guy and a definite pinball enthusiast!!

Now I am left with 3...JP, ACDC Prem and METLE (not including MMRLE Black - if such thing does exist)! If anyone is looking for these titles shoot me a PM. QuarterGrabber/Ryan played them all and can attest to their quality and lack of use! He wanted to buy my JP it was that nice! LOL! Wouldn't fit in his van alongside LOTR!

#1621 8 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

My time is split equal between homes in Michigan, Florida and Belize.

#1622 8 years ago

Well, you've got ME beat, Warbound.

Todd-thanks, as always, for your generosity. I'm looking forward to seeing you and all the pinheads at the party. I have something good to bring this time - I promise!

Michael

#1623 8 years ago

I'm looking to buy Twilight Zone playfield.
Unpopulated preferred.

Mike
810-588-2649

#1624 8 years ago

Just assuming this LOTR listing from Kazoo CL is long gone.
Was it real? Anyone here get it?

Lord of the Rings Pinball Game (Three Rivers)

For Sale: Modern (Like New) Lord of the Rings (Stern) Pin Ball Machine. Our research says retail value is $5000.....we are asking $2500 or best offer. Part of an Estate Sale to open on Friday Sept.4. at 10404 Kings Point - Three Rivers.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

#1625 8 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I hate to be nosy, but how long have YOU lived in 'Unknown'?

yeah we are apparently neighbours.

#1626 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just assuming this LOTR listing from Kazoo CL is long gone.
Was it real? Anyone here get it?
Lord of the Rings Pinball Game (Three Rivers)
For Sale: Modern (Like New) Lord of the Rings (Stern) Pin Ball Machine. Our research says retail value is $5000.....we are asking $2500 or best offer. Part of an Estate Sale to open on Friday Sept.4. at 10404 Kings Point - Three Rivers.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I was wondering that too. I was going to send my brother there to check it out, but it sounded a little like a scam. If it wasn't though someone got an amazing deal!

#1627 8 years ago

I emailed on the Lotr today because I happen to be going through three rivers. Got quick reply saying it was gone and sold very quickly. Seemed legit sadly.

#1628 8 years ago

Hmm, i wonder if this is the LOTR Bob just picked up?

#1629 8 years ago

Yep the LOTR was real. A friend got it.

#1630 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Yep the LOTR was real. A feiend got it.

Napoleon Dynamite voice: Lucky!

#1631 8 years ago

WTB: Bally black rose, Bally transporter, Bally Creature from the Black lagoon, Williams Funhouse.
Can be working or non working.
Please PM me
Thanks

#1632 8 years ago

Wtb
Lookin for a flash gordon cpr playfield and plastics set.
Games I am looking for skateball, Matahari , and data east playboy.
Thanks

#1633 8 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I was wondering that too. I was going to send my brother there to check it out, but it sounded a little like a scam. If it wasn't though someone got an amazing deal!

My wife and I went to check it out when they didn't answer my email. Saw it before it got picked up and was perfect. Felt like rubbing salt into a wound just to see it and not getting it at that price.

#1634 8 years ago
Quoted from myntric:

My wife and I went to check it out when they didn't answer my email. Saw it before it got picked up and was perfect. Felt like rubbing salt into a wound just to see it and not getting it at that price.

Wow!
Yeah, we will all probably see it listed on here soon.

#1635 8 years ago

It is HUO and in perfect condition. I have first option to buy when he sells it. If my wife wanted a LOTR again it would not be seen for awhile. What a steal. Still just happy one of the good guys got it.

#1636 8 years ago

weird. i emailed them within 1 minute of their post on the LOTR and offered more than 2500 and said i would drive to get it asap. guess they overlooked my email. no response. and if they knew they were 5k why would they sell it at $2500? honestly makes no sense.

#1637 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

weird. i emailed them within 1 minute of their post on the LOTR and offered more than 2500 and said i would drive to get it asap. guess they overlooked my email. no response. and if they knew they were 5k why would they sell it at $2500? honestly makes no sense.

It was an estate sale. They had everything priced to go quickly to empty out the house because it had already sold. My wife did express her disappointment (she never holds back that he didn't respond and he said he received some many inquiries he just stopped and never pulled the ad. Oh well. Still waiting to purchase my first pin.

#1638 8 years ago

weird. must not have needed the cash too bad. i offered 4k

#1639 8 years ago

They held their word on this. Sold it for the $2500 they asked and on site in person. I also tried to buy but it was first come gets it. Not many would stick to their word i am happy they did.

#1640 8 years ago

true. pretty crazy. usually money talks...unless money not needed (ie RICH PEOPLE . that's what ive learned.

#1641 8 years ago

Yeah i don't get it either but still happy for him. Well and happy for me as i just bought it.

#1642 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

WTB: Bally Black Rose, Bally transporter, Bally Creature from the Black Lagoon, Williams Funhouse.
Can be working or non working.
Please PM me
Thanks

There is a nice CFTBL sitting at Rons house. You may have played it at PATZ.

20150419_203238.jpg20150419_203238.jpg

#1643 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

There is a nice CFTBL sitting at Rons house. You may have played it at PATZ.

20150419_203238.jpg

Yeah! I played that at the zoo, looks nice!

#1644 8 years ago

Hi Guys!! I just joined pinside...I heard about this site from a guy i met at Marvins mechanical museum

#1645 8 years ago

Eventually, I'll be looking for a nice Black Hole.....

#1646 8 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

Hi Guys!! I just joined pinside...I heard about this site from a guy i met at Marvins mechanical museum

Welcome to pinside. Lots of good people here. Let us know if you need help with anything.

#1647 8 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

Agreed! Welcome here! Feel free to post questions, pins you want to buy or if you have anything for sale.

#1648 8 years ago

Hey everyone.

I'm new to collecting and looking to pickup a few machines before the cold sets in for me and the family. Looking to buy some machines in the $1500 range but willing to spend a little more depending on the condition and fun factor. Any thoughts, tips, etc.?

Had an option on Star Wars Episode 1 at PATZ and didn't do it and regret it. Don't want to make that mistake again.

#1649 8 years ago

What's the price on the cftbl?

#1650 8 years ago
Quoted from myntric:

Hey everyone.
I'm new to collecting and looking to pickup a few machines before the cold sets in for me and the family. Looking to buy some machines in the $1500 range but willing to spend a little more depending on the condition and fun factor. Any thoughts, tips, etc.?
Had an option on Star Wars Episode 1 at PATZ and didn't do it and regret it. Don't want to make that mistake again.

Thats my Episode 1. Just traded it today! I have an f14 tomcat for you in your range if interested.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.