(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,457 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,457 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 190.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

FT sold ! to another awesome pinsider .

No, you're awesome. That was the best purchasing experience I've had in a while. Thanks again!

#102 9 years ago

I live in southern Michigan next to the Ohio boarder. Have a BSD that I have just finished restoring for sale. Clear coated playfield and new cabinet side art. $4800.00. Follow this link to pictures.
http://s804.photobucket.com/user/charliemissyou/library/Braum%20Stoker%20Dracula

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

What's a fair price on this HUO (mint) Avatar LE? I only see one listed on Mr Pinball Classifieds and that was for $5300. Mine has several upgrades including a Blue DMD, the Banshee figure added, mirror blades, speaker panel light kit and emblems. This game is number 151 of only 250. The LE version of Avatar has several upgrades over just the 'standard' edition including the ceramic 'Navi' ball and special Navi ball scoring rules, the mechanical/moving fighter, the 3D lenticular translite, the mechanical lid on the hibernation unit, and chrome rails/hardware to name a few. Super fun game. Feel free to make an offer. Also still have AC/DC prem (mint, low plays), and Junk Yard in excellent condition.
Located in Grand Blanc, MI 48439.

Amanda is going to smack you if you sell this, lol

#104 9 years ago

I've got a very nice Jurassic Park with mods & LED's up for trade (working 100%).

I'm looking for an Avengers Pro or DE Star Wars.

New (remake) of the original Jurassic Park movie is right around the corner.....as is the brand new code from Chad!

No Cash offers (I'll be happy to keep JP if I don't find a trade I'm looking for.

P.S. Not in this picture....but yes I have the topper.

DSC00298 (678x1024).jpgDSC00298 (678x1024).jpg

#105 9 years ago

I have twilight zone, modded out tron huo, another tron no mods, stock, wheel of fortune huo, and pinbot.

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I've got a very nice Jurassic Park with mods & LED's up for trade (working 100%).

Nice lookin' JP!

#107 9 years ago

Got a Marilyn Taxi here. Working 100% but needs to be shopped. Players condition, cabinet is flaking on the left side. Just installed a brand new upper display tube, the rest of the displays were fine. Has the topper and manual. I'm into it for $1600 and would like to get that out of it.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I have Twilight Zone, modded out tron huo, another tron no mods, stock, Wheel of Fortune huo, and pinbot.

Prices?

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Getaway needing minor repairs - $1750

PM sent on the Getaway.

#110 9 years ago

I have a Stock Demolition Man with dark metallic blue armor or can convert it into a Demolition Man on Steroids.... Here is a thread that I started explaining the upgrades....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-fs-demolition-man-on-steriods-or-stock-dm-in-western-mi-

IMG_20140430_193841_024.jpgIMG_20140430_193841_024.jpg
#111 9 years ago

Looking to trade my recently finished Shadow for an AC/DC or Metallica. Everything works 100% and plays great, just looking to change things up.

Over $1800. spent on new parts and brass plating alone, not to mention many hours of labor.

For details of the work I put into this and many pics, see my restoration thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/me-and-my-shadow-an-amateur-restoration

I didn't take pics of the boards which are clean and hack-free, but I'd be happy to for anyone that is interested.

Could possibly meet-up in Grayling at fellow Pinsider's house tamoore, if it fits in with his schedule and is ok with him.

IMG_0893.JPGIMG_0893.JPG IMG_0870.JPGIMG_0870.JPG IMG_0867.JPGIMG_0867.JPG
#112 9 years ago

Wow Shadow sure looks nice!

#113 9 years ago

FS: Dirty Harry 1,900 with leds in Shelby Township.

#114 9 years ago

Wow, are you sure you want to get rid of the Shadow after putting so much into it?

#115 9 years ago

I am brand new at pinball, but since The Arcade in Brighton is right around the corner from where I work, I'm hooked. I'm thinking about an entry level machine.

I had a lot of fun on Fish Tales today and this isn't too far from me. I'm going to try to get more pictures of it (obviously), but assuming it's in good shape, is $2200 a good price?

flint.craigslist.org link

#116 9 years ago

If you can be sure that the seller is not choggard, that is a decent price assuming the machine is in average condition. I'm not sure this qualifies as entry level (some consider the machine quite brutal to play), but it's a great pin. Read up on how to inspect a pin if this is your first.

#117 9 years ago

Eh, it's a moot point anyway; machine is sold.

It is a tough machine, but I had fun. I guess what i mean by "entry level" is price mostly. My problem is The Arcade has pristine examples of all the best machines, so I'm head over heels for AFM, MB, MM, etc etc.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Wow, are you sure you want to get rid of The Shadow after putting so much into it?

I have mixed feelings on that. I think I'd miss it for a while if it went out the door, sort of like your wife moving out, but then I'd feel better when a younger and hotter girlfriend moved in.

#119 9 years ago

Choggard - you do realize that people can see who upvoted and downvoted, right? (News flash - choggard downvotes a post mentioning choggard in the "Michigan non-scammer" thread.)

#120 9 years ago

I've only just read about this Choggard dude, and hoo boy. Gonna make me suspicious of every sale in Michigan. Why the heck isnt he banned?

I wouldn't buy a pin shipped anyway, but it's a shame that there's people out there like him.

#121 9 years ago

initfo - I recommend this Kindle book to newbs that I meet: http://www.amazon.com/Pinball-Book-Guide-Classic-Machines-ebook/dp/B009KZCR7U

Yes, everyone loves MM, MB, AFM, etc. which is exactly why the prices for those titles are through the roof. The challenge for the 99% of the rest of us is finding diamonds in the rough. That Kindle book can help you navigate through lesser known titles, including many not at The Arcade. The price info in the book is woefully out of date (prices are currently around 50% higher than the prices quoted in that book) but the gameplay information is great.

If you cross-reference the pinside rankings against the Boston Pinball ebay prices, there are many good values to be found: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-prices-vs-ipdb-rank-graph

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

initfo - I recommend this Kindle book

Thanks, I'll definitely give this a read.

#123 9 years ago

I might be interested in the DH. I've never seen one in person. What is the consensus on the game? I really like Williams.

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

DH w/ $ for the BG I got from John? Hmmmmm, it's sweeter now with I.C. And plastics. Should I? On CL it noted there my be a switch issue. John did me good , but yes I shopped it. I'm a rookie and know you guys would have grabbed it, what's your thinking?

We're thinking that we have no idea what you are talking about.
What?

#125 9 years ago

Friends and family price $2150 for my WWF royal rumble.

image-689.jpgimage-689.jpg image-806.jpgimage-806.jpg image-138.jpgimage-138.jpg image-36.jpgimage-36.jpg image-821.jpgimage-821.jpg image-617.jpgimage-617.jpg
#126 9 years ago

WHO DUNNIT (mid michigan)
looking for trades:
game plays perfect, perfect display
no errors, pretty nice cabinet (unfaded), clean inside, all boards clean. slot reels work great, new slot board connectors and pins.
no lock bar holes, nice ramps and plastics.
new side rails, new leg levelers, new leg bolts, new balls, new backglass trim kit, new leg brackets.
game has low plays, no ware at any kick out scoop or hole eject or entrance.
usa version.
let me know what you have (PM ME)

#127 9 years ago

Will consider trades on Johnny Mneumonic or $1800 cash and carry.

Currently located in Bay City area, but can also be picked up in the Battle Creek / Kalamazoo area since I have a home there now also.

post_image2[2].jpgpost_image2[2].jpg post_image4[1].jpgpost_image4[1].jpg
#128 9 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

I might be interested in the DH. I've never seen one in person. What is the consensus on the game? I really like Williams.

I have a DH, and I really like it. Nice pin for the money!

#129 9 years ago

For sale -Striker extreme 2000 stern asking $1400

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

I have a DH, and I really like it. Nice pin for the money!

Real fun machine.

#131 9 years ago

Somebody go buy this TZ and I'll trade you my nascar and WWF royal rumble .
flint.craigslist.org link

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Somebody go buy this TZ

I'm trying to go see it saturday, but someone beat me to it and they are getting first crack at it friday morning.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

I'm trying to go see it saturday, but someone beat me to it and they are getting first crack at it friday morning.

TZ for $3700 isn't going to last till Saturday unless something is fishy.

#134 9 years ago

Somebody calm my TZ nerves ,trade me for you RBION that will calm me down

#135 9 years ago

I know, and I even emailed the night the post went up! Really I shouldnt be buying it anyway, so im going sour grapes on this one.

#136 9 years ago

Only pic i have on phone of my nascar

image-250.jpgimage-250.jpg
#137 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Somebody calm my disappointment of not getting TZ ,trade me your RBION that will calm me down

I'll never git rid of TZ or RBION!

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll never git rid of TZ or RBION!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadist
A sadist is someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others. Sadist may also refer to: Sadist (band), an ...

#139 9 years ago

Any Star Wars trilogy out there ? Since everyone is hoarding their RBION.

#140 9 years ago

that $3700 tz is a RE IMPORT first of all. not my cup of tea. its more than just the "wrong" voltage thats changed.

#141 9 years ago

Forgive my ignorace spinner, what do you mean exactly?

#142 9 years ago

If you are asking what a re import is, it is a machine originally built for an overseas market and modified to work with US voltage. I personally have not had problems, but some people avoid re imports.

#143 9 years ago

I once had my sister-in laws father stop by to help me with an EM Wizard! He was a former tech in Britain. When I opened up the machine he was very suprised with how clean it looked inside.
The higher voltages build up more carbon deposits inside the machines.

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

The higher voltages build up more carbon deposits inside the machines.

Huh? What higher voltages? The voltages inside the game are the same. The primary transformer voltages are different, but everything on the secondary side is identical.

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

Forgive my ignorace spinner, what do you mean exactly?

Yeah some people just don't like re-imports. I have 2 of them and they're fine; condition is king here or from another country.

#146 9 years ago

Remember I am talking about an EM. The thing only had one transformer and I recall that sometimes wires would come off two tabs to get the proper voltage.
I can only imagine how much louder the humming must be when the initial power in is higher.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Remember I am talking about an EM. The thing only had one transformer and I recall that sometimes wires would come off two tabs to get the proper voltage.
I can only imagine how much louder the humming must be when the initial power in is higher.

Yes EM...I understand. The voltages inside the game are the same whether it's plugged into 220V in Europe or 120V here in North America. Identical.

The humming is independent of voltage but dependent on frequency. They'll sound about the same here as it does over there.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

that $3700 tz is a RE IMPORT first of all. not my cup of tea. its more than just the "wrong" voltage thats changed.

Thats what I'm talking about ! Go buy that TZ and bring it to my house and go home with 2 domestic pins

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Thats what I'm talking about ! Go buy that TZ and bring it to my house and go home with 2 domestic pins

If I buy it can I walk away with your PoTC?

#150 9 years ago

My STTNG was a re-import and it's in great condition and been rock solid; as TheLaw said "condition is king".

There are 9,457 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.