(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,177 posts
  • 451 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 6177 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 124.
#1351 4 years ago

Looking to purchase something new soon. Would like to get a game I have not owned yet. If anyone has any leads on one of the following games in the Michigan area please let me know.

Star Trek Pro
Pinball Magic
Tales From the Crypt
X-Men LE
Batman Dark Knight
Mustang Pro
T3

I'll trade my Metallica Pro for a Metallica Premium plus cash, anyone?

#1352 4 years ago

I'm looking at moving a Shadow ($3000) and a Pinbot ($1500). PM me for details and pics.

#1353 4 years ago

Good luck on finding a pinball magic. Mine is mid tear down right now. Certainly a very interesting machine to take apart.

#1354 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Looking to purchase something new soon. Would like to get a game I have not owned yet. If anyone has any leads on one of the following games in the Michigan area please let me know.
Star Trek Pro
Pinball Magic
Tales from the Crypt
X-Men LE
Batman Dark Knight
Mustang Pro
T3
I'll trade my Metallica Pro for a Metallica Premium plus cash, anyone?

We have a very nice Pinball Magic in Galesburg. Let me know if you would like to come and check it out. We are currently in a trade discussion with PM but nothing has been finalized yet.

#1355 4 years ago

Time for #3..
Games at top of list: TWD, NBA Fastbreak, NFL, RFM, TAF, Space Jam...
Other possibilities: Twister, NGG, Nitro Groundshaker
Not to be a jerk but I'm looking for a good deal, cash in hand!!
Game doesn't need to be perfect but prefer mostly working..
I'm in northern MI so shipping will prob kill a deal..
Let me know what's out there-TX1 Greg

#1357 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pin transport opportunity...
I will be taking a trip from MSN to Muskegon, MI (via Ferry) and then down to FortWayne, IN and then back to MSN (via around chitown route).
I am picking up 2 games (1 in MI and 1 in northern IN) and will have room for a 3rd if anyone on this route has something to sell.
I will also have room to transport on this route if anyone needs a hand.
Please hit me up if you have anything on the general rout efor sale.

bump with this ^^^

Leaving Wed bright and early.

Anyone have anything?

#1358 4 years ago

Waddle, any interest in a big hurt?

#1359 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

We have a very nice Pinball Magic in Galesburg. Let me know if you would like to come and check it out. We are currently in a trade discussion with PM but nothing has been finalized yet.

Who is "We"? I have an interest in a Pinball Magic but want to know who I'm dealing with.

#1360 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Waddle, any interest in a Big Hurt?

Hmm, I never played one so I don't really know. I'll pass unless I find one to play and end up really liking it. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm looking for something with a good bit of depth, like maybe HRC or WPT.

#1361 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Who is "We"? I have an interest in a Pinball Magic but want to know who I'm dealing with.

Chris Travis and Ron Kruzman - I'll vouch for their awesomeness.

#1362 4 years ago

Ya, depth and big hurt probably don't go together!

#1363 4 years ago

Just want to put it out there that I'm looking for a nice Dr. Who. I'm in Ohio and willing to travel!

#1364 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

You would be dealing with Ron Kruzman. We buy games together as we have skill sets that compliment each other and we get 2 sets of eyes on a game so nothing leaves unless both of us are happy with the game. Ron typically has several games for sale as well as his playfields and NOS or Repro clearcoating service. I stick to shopping and modding games and at some point we will be looking to provide a playfield swapping service.

You can contact Ron at ronkruzman@comcast.net

He will be making all the sales and we do like trade deals as well as cash.

Chris
www.rockcustompinball.com

#1365 4 years ago

Rock >> what is currently available for pins?

#1366 4 years ago

Bump
DESW still available.....3 minutes over the border....

#1367 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Rock >> what is currently available for pins?

We have several games but only a few that have been shopped with our stamp on them. We don't mind selling games that are not shopped as long as you guys know what you are getting.

Partial list.

Rfm
SWep1
IM
PM
FH
MSF
T2
WCS94
SST
CFTBL
JP
NF

We do have several more if Ron would like to add any and all at various stages and some working projects. I am currently doing a light restore on a STTNG for a friend and a TFTC and WCS94 is the next 2 in line. I will be starting TFTC this weekend while i wait on powdercoating for STTNG.

HILTON,

If you are looking for something specific let me know i can always keep an eye out.

#1368 4 years ago

message sent

#1369 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Bump
DESW still available.....3 minutes over the border....

What's the price of desw?

#1370 4 years ago

ECLE WOZ #294 still available (with extras.) Price $7750. PM me for details.

#1371 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

giving people a heads up. there will be a PINBALL and Arcade game museum coming to the flint area schedule to open before summer. from what i understand, hundreds of games.

Summer has arrived, any updates on this?

#1372 4 years ago

Delete post. Holding off on selling game.

#1373 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Considering selling my HUO low play ACDC Premium. Has Lasserific train topper, shaker motor, Hemi canon mod, ramp decals, mini drum mods, 6 LED TNT flasher, mirror blades, cliffy / scoup protectors. Perfect condition. It's from the last run and has a clear mini playfield window.
I would like to get $6500-$6700 for it.

Very tempting but I need to sell something to afford this. Do you need two TZ's?

#1374 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Very tempting but I need to sell something to afford this. Do you need two TZ's?

Hmmm, one in the living room and one in the basement? lol

#1375 4 years ago

What is the 6 led tnt flashers? I have a roseville mi and st. Petersburg fl Luci. I would like to add to both. Also, my stock has a silly incadecesnt buld an inch behind each lightening bolt, I want to upgrade that and heard there is one available.

Tx

Btw, I still have 2,200 firm c.q. wipeout and 1,650 obo lw3 for sale.

#1376 4 years ago

This pm is awesome, it is beautiful and it plays amazing. I had it price at 3700 but I will take 3600 firm. It has been all gone thru and shopped from the bottom of the pf up. It has an undercab led mod. It had a shooter lane led mod, but I disconnected it because I was having a problem with an opto, but I didn't know what the problem was. Once the problem was fixed, I can hook the shooterlane mod back up. The led mods have a remote so you can choose 25 colors plus fade, plus programs.
ronkruzman@comcast.net

P6017138.jpg

P6017140.jpg

P6017139.jpg

P6017144.jpg

P6017156.jpg

P6017145.jpg

P6017146.jpg

P6017142.jpg

#1377 4 years ago

I never got to know you Pinball Magic but I will always wish you where mine

#1378 4 years ago

PM is a great pin. There are 5 core pins my wife and i will maintain until death...PM is one of them. We have no led mods like the one FS. The shooter lane mod looks nice. Since PM is one of very few pins that can be led modded without sacrifices, we choose to not add any led mods. The pin is best presented with the stock illumination and the fade in/out effects associated with this illumination. To each is own though if you wish to mix bulb technologies. Great pin....ok, 25 people will probably chime in that it is linear play. So be it. Still the game was way ahead of its time tech wise. I do not even have the desire to type out again (have done it so often) the cutting edge technology implemented in this game at time of build...please research it. Fun pin...awsome tricks...great lighting...low production(1,200), full mylar on a cc p.f., this pin is rare and will always be rare. TOM is for some folks who desire a magic themed pin...for my wife and I only PM satisfies our magic theme pin needs!!!

GLWTS. Nice price!

#1379 4 years ago

Somebody buy my WCS so I can buy that Pinball Magic

$2400
Has everything new.
Ball
Cliffys all 6
Rubbers(all the Rubber)
100% Led
No credit Dot.

image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_5.jpg
image_6.jpg

#1380 4 years ago

PM sent on WCS

#1381 4 years ago

Fire Power project
Complete, and not hacked
Bought it non working a few years ago
when you plug it in and turn it on it buzzed and nothing came on
That's it, I never looked into it
BACKGLASS is pretty good for a fire power 7/10
front has some security bar hole wear.
Playfield is typical
(I have more pics upon request)
$500image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1382 4 years ago

Pinball Magic has been sold. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. I hope the new owner is pleased with it.

I am updating as Ron has been extremely busy the last 2 days.

#1383 4 years ago

Just picked this up today, needs a new playfield (if anyone has one) and some other work too, but the main ramp is flawless and brand new. So I may be looking for cyclone parts soonIMG_20150701_210009503.jpg

#1384 4 years ago

Yep
600 bucks on Craigslist.
saw the post 5 mins after he posted it and Emailed him. Didnt hear back till over an hour later. Said I was second Inline somehow. You must get quicker notifications. ..lol

Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just picked this up today, needs a new playfield (if anyone has one) and some other work too, but the main ramp is flawless and brand new. So I may be looking for cyclone parts soonIMG_20150701_210009503.jpg

#1385 4 years ago

I'm always last in line, first time I ever got there quick enough! Needs a lot of work, but the ramps alone are almost worth the price. Good guy to deal with too

#1386 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Nice pickup, fun game. Good luck on your hunt for a PF.

#1387 4 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Somebody buy my WCS so I can buy that Pinball Magic
$2400
Has everything new.
Ball
Cliffys all 6
Rubbers(all the Rubber)
100% Led
No credit Dot.

WOW! Great looking game!

#1388 4 years ago

Looking for NBA Fastbreak in MI!!

#1389 4 years ago

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

FREEEEEEE someone go get this now!

#1390 4 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

" target="_blank">grandrapids.craigslist.org link

That's a great game, too....

#1391 4 years ago

Hope it gets saved!

#1392 4 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Hope it gets saved!

If it is real.....

#1393 4 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

" target="_blank">grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Go git it, GR guys!
(posting this from work or I'd be calling)

#1394 4 years ago

When you click on Reply it just comes up and says "Whoops , something went wrong". And thats it, plus I've never seen that happen before so I've now lost interest and......I'M OUT !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1395 4 years ago

hope someone finds a way to contact and get it...too nice to go to the dump..

#1396 4 years ago

The posting was deleted about an hour after it went up this AM (I'm up north so didn't go for it), which is likely why the "something went wrong" message is coming up.

#1397 4 years ago

Looking for cheap 80's Bally machines and also looking for some cheap EM projects too if any one has any. I'm wanting to get back into fixing stuff again, it's been awhile!!

#1398 4 years ago

Laser War
(I can send more pics upon request)
Brand new MPU
New playfield glass
Brand new power supply
Relay board under playfield rebuilt
New rubber this past year and kept shopped
New flipper bats
Extra plastics
Nice displays
New shooter rod springs
Plays great
$1400
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1399 4 years ago

I bought this brilliant and beautiful Bally Flip Flop about 6 months ago but I need the cash so I gotta resell. Really nice EM game, beautiful backglass and playfield. I don't play it nearly as much as I'd hoped. $900 PM me for some pics (or I'll post some here when I can). Thanks!

Also have a Bally Capt. Fantastic, a bit of playfield wear (nice backglass), but not as excited to sell that one...asking $1200 for it.

(....and a couple arcade machines too...package deals available )

#1400 4 years ago

I am looking for a fg in the area

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 234.99
$ 25.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11,500.00
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 1,200.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
There are 6177 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 124.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside