(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 190.
#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Dayhuff an PMwolf Keeping all the pins in Michigan since way back congrats on the sale/buy

I think they are both trying to build their collections. They don't have very many. /<sarcasm>

#1152 8 years ago

Thanks to all the pinheads that came by yesterday. My garage is getting bare.

#1153 8 years ago

Listed a Williams contact for sale in the market. Needs a master display which I just ordered so that should be here within a few days hopefully

#1154 8 years ago

I have "players" condition NGG for sale. $2600 obo. Here's the link.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-good-gofers-fsft-michigan

20150519_140217.jpg20150519_140217.jpg
#1155 8 years ago

NGG is sold pending pick up.

#1156 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

NGG is sold pending pick up.

Oh good... It was sold. I was trying to figure out where I could put it, but really don't need another machine, but......

Congrats to both parties involved.

#1157 8 years ago

Thinking about selling my ECLE WOZ #294. Will include a custom made (by JJP) metal apron with WOZ artwork and game #294 on it as well (uninstalled). The usual metal apron under the wooden apron is bare metal but I had JJP make this custom one in case you want to display the wooden apron separately. Very low plays, like new (no issues), with the perfectly working light boards. Asking $7850. Message under lcd is "There's no place like home ..". Would consider a trade for TWDLE.

#1158 8 years ago

Anyone heard back from Hollywood? Thanks

#1159 8 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

TZ for sale
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg

Still for sale?

#1161 8 years ago

Thanks, I see the price is now at 5500.

#1162 8 years ago

Laser Cue: $800. Located 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.

The good: Touched up paint, clear coated, plastics overall look good, gameplay solid, cabinet shows a little wear but is solid, new drop target decals, all 4 flipper coils are new, rebuilt power supply, original boards inspected and repaired as needed. Select LED in inserts and backbox, incandescent GI. Recently won the award for "Best of the 1980's" at PATZ last month.

The bad: The backglass is a reprint that I had done myself after accidentally destroying the original. It's printed directly to the glass as has a masking layer. Overall it looks good but the lower displays sit a bit too high in the box. If I have time I'll move the displays down 1/2 inch and take care of that problem.

The ugly: None really. Has been a solid little game and will be hard to get rid of.

01.JPG01.JPG02.JPG02.JPG03.JPG03.JPG04.JPG04.JPG05.JPG05.JPG06.JPG06.JPG07.JPG07.JPG08.JPG08.JPG

#1163 8 years ago

Looking for a new addition to the game room. Looking at mostly newer Sterns: IM, Tron, ST, SM, LOTR, Avatar LE, TF LE, 24, CSI, ACDC, Metallica, POTC, etc.
Thanks,
Zamp

#1165 8 years ago

Harlem globetrotters in southern Michigan near three rivers. $500. Players condition. Touch ups on playfield. Backglass really nice. Just picked up off craigslist barn find moving it along at no profit just need my money for something else. Boards look clean. Plastics good. Cabinet has fade. No idea on playing condition. Text if any questions. Only at the lake house this weekend then goes back to Indiana with me. 574-596-2668 -Tommy

image.jpgimage.jpg image-835.jpgimage-835.jpg image-360.jpgimage-360.jpg image-56.jpgimage-56.jpg
#1166 8 years ago

Hey Tommy,
If that HG makes it back to Indiana let me know. Not really sure I would be a buyer but would like to take a look if it doesn't sell before it comes home.
Thanks

#1167 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend, I am laying low, playing pinball in my new pin house. stuill have not figured out a name for it, but I feel great tahe I am lucky enough to have an extra house just for pinball (come on down, keep your feet of the coffee table).

alright this post is not about games for sale which is hypocritical for me, but maybe ya all could help me a bit on something. I know most of you, and if I don't I should,m but I don't know any of these dumb handles, or aliases, or aka's whatever.
so for the fella with no short term memory left, I ask to try to remember to note you name at the end of you post, and I will start to be able to put together the names, faces, and pinside handles.

help a brother out.
here I will start.
thanks folks, ron kruzman Galesburg (I am the pf guy)

#1168 8 years ago

I wanted to post an update to the list of games for sale I posted on page 23. the lotr is sold the the T2 is off the market until it gets fixed up a bit. Unfortunatly the lotr was not mine and I sold it for rock, and he slides me a c note.
so I am making progress toward, my tub, but I am very serious here, I want to get a hot tub asap, so if any of the games interest you, come over and check them out. I am working in the shop all weekend and all week.
also I listed the MAY nos pf list here on pinside back on the 15th or so but it shouldn't be hard to fine.
lastly. I have about 80 used pf's left (the best ones that I have been saving, and the cheapest ones that are good for wall art) it takes way too much time to clean them and soot them and up load, but if you want to hang some pf;s on the wall of your game room or you want some really nice restorable pf's that I bought for that purpose, I can make a list but you just have to come over, and bring money.
lastly I could use some direction on how to play this Iron man.
cheers, ron kruzman galesburg

#1169 8 years ago

Hmm.......you could have had that hot tub by now if I were to have come over. I guess I'll just spend the money on plants for the yard.....ugh.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1170 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Harlem globetrotters in southern Michigan near three rivers. $500. Players condition. Touch ups on playfield. Backglass really nice. Just picked up off craigslist barn find moving it along at no profit just need my money for something else. Boards look clean. Plastics good. Cabinet has fade. No idea on playing condition. Text if any questions. Only at the lake house this weekend then goes back to Indiana with me. 574-596-2668 -Tommy

image.jpg
image-835.jpg
image-360.jpg
image-56.jpg

Can you get better pics of the playfield and any wear on it?

#1171 8 years ago

Yeah just shoot me a text I took a bunch yesterday and can send you upload link.

Ignore.....

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B05GQOeMmJJkZv4

#1172 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Looking for nice copies of both Shadow and Fish Tales. Want them to be plug and play with little/no issues and little/no cab damage. I've made the drive to various spots in MI many times to purchase pins, so the distance doesn't bother me.
Reg

Found a Shadow.....still searching for a nice Fish Tales. C'mon folks!!! LOL

#1173 8 years ago

I just listed my Whirlwind for sale or trade. It's in very good shape, here is the link.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-whirlwind-williams-1990-1993

Whirlwind is sold.

20150525_120415.jpg20150525_120415.jpg
#1174 8 years ago

My LOTR is up for sale or trade if the right game comes along.

Installed: ColorDMD, LE ROMs and shaker motor, Back Alley Creations powder coated armor, LEDs.
Not installed but included: Path of the Dead, Cliffys

Pics. http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Mlh812/library/LOTR

$6,200.

Let me know if you need any more pics.

Thanks.

Mike

#1175 8 years ago

Selling a nice Williams Jack*Bot. Price is $2400 and it's located in NE Grand Rapids.

This machine was used in the tournament at Pinball at the Zoo this year.

Here's the info and pictures:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jackbot-williams-1995-1997

#1176 8 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a Congo anywhere in the Great Lakes region, can really be in any condition so long as it's priced accordingly.

#1177 8 years ago

Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to everyone who contacted me with offers after I put my "wish list" up. I ended up landing a nice Flight 2000. Needs a little love and is my first SS table but I figure I didn't know a thing about EMs a year ago and that turned out OK.

Anyway, bought from tmontana here on Pinside and it was a great experience. Thanks so much, Bill, for the sale and for being so welcoming yesterday when we showed up to meet. I would highly recommend dealing with Bill if you never have and get a chance to.

Just got a text from a friend who just saw an uncle and found out that the uncle has "an Evel Knievel that is just sitting there with stuff piled on it" so this could be a big week for me. No complaints here. Now it's off to start breaking down a playfield...

Cheers,

Tim in Warren

#1178 8 years ago

Looking to trade a pinball for a tempest.

#1179 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I am assuming you have the Tempest to trade and want the pin? If happens you are looking for a Tempest I have a very very nice one I would trade.

#1180 8 years ago

I will be more clear. I am looking to trade my clean a s working solar ride for a clean and working tempest.

#1181 8 years ago

Ever looking for a taxi

#1182 8 years ago

sold long gone had 5 people waiting.

#1184 8 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

I'm on the hunt for a Congo anywhere in the Great Lakes region, can really be in any condition so long as it's priced accordingly.

I have a wishy washy buyer for mine. If it falls through I will let you know.

#1185 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Is the Laser War on the chopping block?

#1186 8 years ago

I'm really thinking about selling my RS. I want a Metallica badly....it's really nice. I'd take 3k for it. Colordmd not included. 100% led, all cool and warm white. Inside cab decals. Some damage under the cab from someone trying to steal the coin box, but it's been patched up nicely. Minimal fish wear, repaired flying rocks plastic. Works 100%, nicest playing Williams I've had. Beautiful pin. Eastside of Detroit, St Clair shores.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-308.jpgimage-308.jpg
#1187 8 years ago

There are more pics earlier in this thread. I can provide addition this weekend.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-446.jpgimage-446.jpg
#1188 8 years ago

Also for sale is a Caribbean cruise cocktail pinball machine. $850

image.jpgimage.jpg
#1190 8 years ago

To be clear, 3k is the price for RS.

#1191 8 years ago

I ended up buying another solar ride and making 2 into 1. I re-listed the solar ride for $500 here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-solar-ride-gottlieb-1979

#1192 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallKid:

Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to everyone who contacted me with offers after I put my "wish list" up. I ended up landing a nice Flight 2000. Needs a little love and is my first SS table but I figure I didn't know a thing about EMs a year ago and that turned out OK.
Anyway, bought from tmontana here on Pinside and it was a great experience. Thanks so much, Bill, for the sale and for being so welcoming yesterday when we showed up to meet. I would highly recommend dealing with Bill if you never have and get a chance to.
Just got a text from a friend who just saw an uncle and found out that the uncle has "an Evel Knievel that is just sitting there with stuff piled on it" so this could be a big week for me. No complaints here. Now it's off to start breaking down a playfield...
Cheers,
Tim in Warren

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you enjoy the game. It was great meeting you guys!

#1193 8 years ago

Will trade RS plus cash for Metallica pro

#1194 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Also for sale is a Caribbean Cruise cocktail pinball machine. $850

Just got a CCruise a couple of weeks ago (to go with my night moves) and WOW what a awesome game packed into a small package!

I may like it better than NM

#1195 8 years ago

I love it but it's got to go! CC is sold pending pickup.

#1196 8 years ago

MAN OVERBOARD!!!

#1197 8 years ago

Anybody out there got a CV there thinking of getting rid of? I'm thinking about getting rid of my Stern Spiderman so a trade would work out perfect. Not looking to sell the Spidey outright at this point though, but if you have a CV we might be able to work something out.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#1198 8 years ago

Apollo 13 for sale - Nice overall condition, plays 100% (Including the "moon magnet") & has been LED'd. Original factory mylar (no bubbles or raised corners). Red, White and Blue "BriteCaps" pop bumper caps installed. All thirteen balls recently replaced and Pinball Pro speakers (full kit) installed. Titan pro blue flipper rubber (silicone) and matching slingshot rubber installed.

The bad - Has one broken plastic (cracked) on the far left and some minor touch up on the cab right near the flipper buttons (flipper wear masked over by previous owner). Also the very top bar of the countdown timer below the rocket does not light up. Never really notice it though.

$2700 (firm)

#1199 8 years ago

RS sold pending

#1200 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just got a CCruise a couple of weeks ago (to go with my Night Moves) and WOW what a awesome game packed into a small package!
I may like it better than NM

yep i love those pinball cocktails, very cool.

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.