(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,009 posts
  • 442 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by garman411
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 6009 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 121.
#1101 4 years ago

I've got a Space odyssey, very clean, working firepower, needs some cosmetic love, captain fantastic that's been re-stenciled and little bit of working to make run, Also have flash untested, gottlieb spirit of 76 and a de playboy, ( launches two ball at once.(...few other call or test me 574 361 9561
also have a gottlieb arena

#1102 4 years ago

PM'd Hollywood yesterday and nothing as of yet.

#1103 4 years ago

TZ for sale
image.jpgimage.jpg

#1104 4 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

TZ for sale
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg

Wow! That looks spectacular. GLWS

#1105 4 years ago

Looking for nice copies of both Shadow and Fish Tales. Want them to be plug and play with little/no issues and little/no cab damage. I've made the drive to various spots in MI many times to purchase pins, so the distance doesn't bother me.

Reg

#1106 4 years ago

Good luck I'm sure you'll fine one of them.

#1107 4 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Good luck I'm sure you'll fine one of them.

Thanks.......fingers crossed!

#1108 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Thanks.......fingers crossed!

You must have good karma! Just scored a very nice Shadow. Still on the hunt for a FT though!

#1109 4 years ago

WTB taxi or dr dude

#1110 4 years ago

Nice looking game at a fair price!

#1111 4 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Nice looking game at a fair price!

Thanks sesh, had multiple trade offers, but nothing really grabbing me. I think it's time to just do a sale. How crazy is it that I miss my whirlwind and taxi and am selling tz? I have to get another taxi

Anybody...

#1112 4 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Thanks sesh, had multiple trade offers, but nothing really grabbing me. I think it's time to just do a sale. How crazy is it that I miss my Whirlwind and taxi and am selling tz? I have to get another taxi
Anybody...

Hmmm... I'll think about it

#1113 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

You must have good karma! Just scored a very nice Shadow. Still on the hunt for a FT though!

The guy from Ohio has good karma. Thanks

#1114 4 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Thanks sesh, had multiple trade offers, but nothing really grabbing me. I think it's time to just do a sale. How crazy is it that I miss my Whirlwind and taxi and am selling tz? I have to get another taxi
Anybody...

Yep. I've got all 3 of those and Taxi probably gets the most play (and it's by far the cheapest)! All great games though. GLWS

#1115 4 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

The guy from Ohio has good karma. Thanks

Are you really Superman??? LOL. Keep that karma coming. Would be great to rent a trailer and pick up a nice FT along the way to VFW!!

#1116 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Are you really Superman??? LOL. Keep that karma coming. Would be great to rent a trailer and pick up a nice FT along the way to VFW!!

Isn't there a FT for sale on this site? I'll look out for one.

#1117 4 years ago

I need to put some money together, so I am going to pic a game to sell. How about a TFTC that I have planned on restoring for a couple years. it plays great except one switch on spinner and one drop target I have a replacement.
Playfield is flawless, except less than usual ball hole wear. I have a new cliffy to install, but it is not installed yet. since I don't have pics yet here is a decription. the cab sides are perfect, not a scratch, and it has the correct bow legged legs (I think because of the shaker motor) the front has a little damage from a lock bar break in. although the coin door is untouched. the head has a couple scuffs on both sides. No broken plastics.dmd awesome, apron, shooter awesome, translight awesome. I have never opened the head to see the boards because I don't have a key, so I will break in to that so I can check it out. since it plays great I have never needed to get in to it.
game is set up in the house.
If you come out to look at it, you get a free tour of the new pin showroom, and my filthy studio. Its the most happin thing in Galesburg!!! price is 2550. If I get time to clean it and fix the issues it is going up quite a bit more. If you don't know, I am 3 miles off the 94 at exit 85. right in between kzoo and battle creek.
cheers, kruzman

If it dosent sell, I am going to list all of my games again, and just stop selling when I have enough for the hot tub. So possibly, Iron man, pin magic, earth shaker, fun house, no fear, lotr, JD, starship troopers, tag team, college queens, world beauties. we will see what happens. I would also be interested in a trade for a hot tub, as long as you can get it over here.

#1118 4 years ago

I have a Space Shuttle that I am looking to possibly trade. Just installed a new ramp, new Space Shuttle and have one of the new custom metal speaker panels that just came out. The playfield is in great condition and is clear coated (not professionally, but looks good). Everything is working 100% except the bell. The cabinet is in very nice condition as well. It does have a translite rather than a backglass. Pics coming soon. Only looking to trade for another machine. Located in Holland (west Michigan).

#1119 4 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Isn't there a FT for sale on this site? I'll look out for one.

Believe it or not.....nope!!

#1120 4 years ago

Tough to find, but I am sure your luck will change.

#1121 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Hmmm... I'll think about it

C'mon waddle........c'mon now.....

I need to catch a cab.

#1122 4 years ago

Looking for a Corvette or HS2, doesn't need to be pristine as I can do the work myself.

#1123 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Looking for a Corvette or HS2, doesn't need to be pristine as I can do the work myself.

Just sold a getaway a couple weeks ago. Great shape for a great price.

#1124 4 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

That's not helpful

#1125 4 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

#1126 4 years ago

Guys, I had it posted here for a couple weeks. Got a ton of hits then sold it to a guy in Columbus.

#1127 4 years ago

SOLD

For sale: a Wizard of Oz standard with shaker motor, Invisiglass, and Ruby Red playfield toys. I would be open to a trade involving Lord Of the Rings, Spiderman (dang, what's with the Pinside script forcing a lower case "S"), Medieval Madness reproduction, Shadow, and Terminator 2 .

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20354

20150516_151844.jpg

#1129 4 years ago

WANTED: I'm looking for a player's condition EATPM. Anyone have one they wouldn't mind selling?

#1130 4 years ago

Sorry guys. I'll answer all PM's soon. It has been a rough couple of days. I will do my best to get pics to the interested parties.
Thank you for your patience. We can discuss pricing in said pm exchanges.

#1131 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Sorry guys. I'll answer all PM's soon. It has been a rough couple of days. I will do my best to get pics to the interested parties.
Thank you for your patience. We can discuss pricing in said pm exchanges.

Thanks

#1132 4 years ago

Working Stuff at the vfw show for sale.
Williams swinger $300
Gtb the games $525
Terminator 3 $2500
Rescue 911 $1700
Starship trooper $2300
Terminator 2 $2000
Airbourne avenger

#1133 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

WANTED: I'm looking for a player's condition EATPM. Anyone have one they wouldn't mind selling?

Great taste. Sweet pin.

Good luck.

#1134 4 years ago

pinchili, come to my house and play our eatpm in the meantime if u wanna get yo fix in!

#1135 4 years ago

Thanks again gravitar, it was nice meeting you and buying from you. The Ann arbor show was AWESOME!

#1136 4 years ago

PS, Todd is a great guy to buy from

#1137 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Real nice getaway in Illinois on cl for sale. It's not mine and I don't know the guy but its a lead. Good luck!

#1138 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Ronb, check this out on CL youngstown ohio.

youngstown.craigslist.org link

#1139 4 years ago

Up for sale is a POTO that is a project game. There are a few GI bulbs out and the flashers look burned out. The game plays ok but really needs to be shopped out. The playfield is decent over all but has a under the playfield burn area right where the Phantom's face is and also at the right side ball return entrance, neither one take away from the game play but you can seen it while playing the game. Plastics and ramp all look good with the exception of the left slingshot thats broken at the top. Cabinet is good and only has minor scratches and bumps and is drilled on one side in the front. Backglass has the typical scratched decal over the phantom face that kids just cant resist doing but last I knew this decal was available but if its not any longer it could be scraped off the rest of the way to make it look better. The displays are bright but do show extra segments from time to time that it shouldn't and I'm not sure why but I do know that when tested with a known good display board the problem went away. I've installed a brand new XPin power supply and a new battery holder and batteries off the CPU board. I have all the keys and the original manual and key fob for it as well. I'm looking to move onto some other projects and thats why I'm blowing this game out for $1000 firm as is. Email me with your direct email address and I'll send you more pictures then what I'm going to post here. Sorry no shipping, cash and carry.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1140 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I’m about a year into the hobby. Got my first table, a Williams Space Odyssey last May. She’s had a lot of work done to her since I got her. New pops, new flippers, broke down and cleaned and greased all score reels and steppers, swapped out all GI sockets under playfield, swapped out most light sockets in the head (still a few to go), CPR repro backglass. It has been a good experience and I have learned a ton about EM repair. There have been a few hiccups along the way, but overall my confidence regarding EM work has grown by leaps and bounds.

Also, I have totally gotten the EM bug. I would have never dreamed when I picked up the Space Odyssey that I would be looking for a second EM, but that’s where I’m at now. Not really interested in late period solid state or “modern era” DMD games. I’m all about Ems and early SS at this point.

Anyway, I have just come into some unexpected money and I am looking for a second table. I made contact with Dayhoff a few days ago and he said my best bet to find a new machine would be to put a wish list and budget up here on Pinside and see what comes my way. So here goes…

I have a budget of about $700 but I could also see that going up by another hundred or so if it needs to. My preference would be for multiplayer late period EMs (5 or 6 score reels) or one of a few early SS tables. I prefer multiplayer games because I tend to play the most pinball when I have people over socially and I prefer multiplayers to single players in those situations. My list would look like this:

LATE PREIOD EM
Bally Champ
Bally Freedom
Bally Night Rider
Gottlieb Spirit of 76
Gottlieb Surf Champ
Gottlieb Target Alpha
Williams Grand Prix (#1 choice overall)
Williams Aztec

EARLY SS
Bally Evel Knievel
Bally Night Rider
Bally Power Play
Gottlieb Genie
Stern Flight 2000 (#1 choice SS)
Stern Freefall
Williams Gorgar
Williams Space Shuttle

Overall Ranking:
Williams Grand Prix
Stern Flight 2000
Gottlieb Spirit of 76
Williams Aztec
Stern Freefall
Williams Gorgar

If anybody has a lead on any of these please let me know. I’ve got access to a suburban and I could drive to anywhere in Michigan to pick a game up. I would certainly consider driving to Ohio, Illinois, Indiana or Pennsylvania if I had to. Also, I am a professional brewmaster so any prospective seller could easily negotiate an addition of beer to the sale of a game to sweeten the pot for themselves. Not to lower the price, just as a bonus.

Cheers!

SBK

#1141 4 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Space Invaders for sale. $950. Located 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.
Market Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20133
Thanks
DSC04261.JPG

Space Invaders is sold thanks to those who contacted me about it.

We will possibly have a Laser Cue for sale. Reprinted backglass, solid cab, playfield restored and clear coated, power supply rebuilt, select LED in inserts, incandescent GI, rebuilt flippers, new drop target decals, working cabinet bell. This is the same machine you've played at the shows, the one that just won an award for "Best of the 1980's" at PATZ. Putting feelers out and haven't thought of price...probably $800ish.

#1142 4 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Working Stuff at the vfw show for sale.
Williams swinger $300
Gtb the games $525
Terminator 3 $2500
Rescue 911 $1700
Starship trooper $2300
Terminator 2 $2000
Airbourne avenger

(not to thread-jack, but

Clay,
Thank you for opening up your 'home' to us this weekend at VFW. It was my second time there, and the first for my son who now is firmly convinced that I, in fact, do *not* own too many games.

What a great time to be able to play games from every era, and great fun on the bowling machines -- forgot how much I love those.

#1143 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Up for sale is a POTO that is a project game.

Message sent. I'm claiming this one...

#1144 4 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Your not from Michigan!

I got your joke Zamp and I thought it was funny.

#1145 4 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Message sent. I'm claiming this one...

Game is sold. Thanks Pete.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1146 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Game is sold. Thanks Pete.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Dayhuff an PMwolf Keeping all the pins in Michigan since way back congrats on the sale/buy

#1147 4 years ago

We are getting a puppy! So im a bit excited about the new family member. Anyway I am willing to deal on the King Pin or Top Score to make some cash for the d.o.g. bills.IMG_20150517_163355.jpgIMG_20150425_171025.jpgIMG_20150425_171020.jpg

#1148 4 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

We are getting a puppy!

looks like a goldendoodle. If so, you will love them. Best dogs.. Ever. I have two.

#1149 4 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

looks like a goldendoodle. If so, you will love them. Best dogs.. Ever. I have two.

Labradoodle actually. My aunt has a golden doodle and she loves it.

#1150 4 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

We are getting a puppy! So im a bit excited about the new family member. Anyway I am willing to deal on the King Pin or Top Score to make some cash for the d.o.g. bills.IMG_20150517_163355.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150425_171025.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150425_171020.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I played both games at PATZ. Both very nice looking. Top score was a blast.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 59.95
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet Parts
PinBoltCaps
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 74.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 6009 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 121.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside