(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 190.
#1051 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

$400 and its a deal. Thanks.

Let me think about it.

#1052 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Need to make some room for MMR

Nice.

#1053 8 years ago

Just picked up the JD and love it! Heading to VFW next Saturday and would like another fair priced pin.

Prefer 90's Williams/Bally

PM with options.

Thank you.
~d

#1054 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Black Knight Sold .

Nice looking pin. Congrats on the sale.

#1055 8 years ago

Hey all, I'll be at the VFW show Sunday all day. Games up on the chopping block for sale that I can bring. For more info and pics PM or Call me.

Ryan

Gottlieb World Challange Soccer-
Plays 100%, very good condition. 1350.00

Hurricane-
Cab is beat, playfield is good with full mylar. Not perfect, its a player. 1200.00 SOLD

Johhny Mnemonic-
Just picked this one up and literally just finished shopping it a few minutes ago. Complete tear down and clean. Picked up for our location and probably not going to use it. Playfield looks amazing, no broken plastics or ramps. I completely took apart the glove and both gear boxes, cleaned and re greased. Full flipper rebuild including new coils. Cab is faded, boards are clean. 2100.00

Also have a NF available

#1056 8 years ago

Haunted house sold

#1057 8 years ago

I'll also be at the VFW show on Sunday. Got a F14 looking for a trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-f-14-tomcat-williams-1987-1988

Thanks

#1058 8 years ago

#1059 8 years ago

#1060 8 years ago

Any other projects out there ?
Have 2k burning a hole in my pocket

Mike
810-588-2649

#1061 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Mike
810-588-2649

Mike, you're prob not interested in a secret service?

#1063 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Mike
810-588-2649

In that price range:

Frankenstein (Works fine, just plays the wrong theme music in the wrong spots)
NBA Fast Break (Boots, works. Fully LED'd. Display issue.
Road Show (Boots, works, no sound. Playfield wear).
Dirty Harry (slightly over $2k...but it works, fully LED'd, completely playable. Gun optos need checking (errors on startup, but it works fine in test).

Also have a Shadow at $2875, and a few other games on the marketplace (WH20, CFTBL, etc).

Pete

#1064 8 years ago

Hi Pete,
Post a picture of the wear on Roadshow .

#1065 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Hi Pete,
Post a picture of the wear on roadshow .

Yeah post it!

#1066 8 years ago

I will be listing a super nice Whirlwind and HUO LOTR soon. I need to get pictures in this weekend but if someone wants to schedule a time to stop out, PM me.

#1067 8 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I will be listing a super nice Whirlwind

Depends how nice the Whirlwind is

#1068 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Hi Pete,
Post a picture of the wear on roadshow .

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah post it!

I'm not your trained monkey!!!

(Okay, maybe I am).

Roadshow pics:

IMG_5609_1600x1200.JPGIMG_5609_1600x1200.JPG IMG_5615_1600x1200.JPGIMG_5615_1600x1200.JPG IMG_5616_1600x1200.JPGIMG_5616_1600x1200.JPG IMG_5617_1600x1200.JPGIMG_5617_1600x1200.JPG IMG_5618_1600x1200.JPGIMG_5618_1600x1200.JPG
#1069 8 years ago

Pete
Pm me a price of RfMs?

#1070 8 years ago

I have old photos of it here on Pinside in the Whirlwind gallery.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/whirlwind/gallery

Its the re-import (three coin slots) next to the Allied Bazaar poster. Factory mylared with 3 step Treasure Cove treatment, very minimal wear playfield, super nice cabinet, new ramps, all new coils, new topper, and more. It has a couple of cracked plastics but I have extras I believe.

Plays fast and ridiculously mean. One of the nicest around.

One of the switched lights is out so I wanted to troubleshoot it this weekend before I list it.

#1071 8 years ago

How much are you thinking?

#1072 8 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Mike, you're prob not interested in a secret service?

Mike, now I see what you're referring to. I was confused by the pm. Thanks

#1073 8 years ago

I've played gearheaddropping's Whirlwind, it's very nice.

#1074 8 years ago

WE'll be looking forward to taking a peek.

#1075 8 years ago

#1076 8 years ago

Does anyone have a Bram Stokers Dracula they'd like to sell?

#1077 8 years ago

These EM classics are available. Both games are at my house in flint.

Quoted from galaxian:

PaTZ expo deal. Both games have been cleaned and look amazing!
Top score $750
King pin $900
IMG_20150423_164405.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_162532.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_162544.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_162538.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_162614.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_161740.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_161728.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_161724.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_161734.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_161800.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#1078 8 years ago

My LOTR sold today.

Whirlwind still for sale. $2700.

Tom

#1079 8 years ago

Also have a NF I could bring to vfw on sun. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1080 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgSoccerimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1081 8 years ago

Doublestack what are the prices on these 2 NF Gottlieb Soccer?

#1082 8 years ago

Sorry just the NF price seen the soccer above.

#1083 8 years ago

By any chance, does anyone know who the seller of this Craiglist ad for White Water?

detroit.craigslist.org link

I ask because I'm getting significant Choggard vibes from it. The ad seems to bear some of his recent identity-concealing trademarks:
1) provides a vague description of the location (because "Flint" was a give away)
2) the pictures are very tightly cropped so that features of the room are not clear (because his white and cream colored room was a give away)

#1084 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I ask because I'm getting significant Choggard vibes from it. The ad seems to bear some of his recent identity-concealing trademarks:
1) provides a vague description of the location (because "Flint" was a give away)
2) the pictures are very tightly cropped so that features of the room are not clear (because his white and cream colored room was a give away)

The double .. is a common thing for him, too.

#1085 8 years ago

Space Invaders for sale. $950. Located 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.

Market Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20133

Thanks
DSC04261.JPGDSC04261.JPG

#1086 8 years ago

Damn that space invaders looks gooooood

JM, hurricane, and NF are sold pending the transaction.

#1087 8 years ago

Yeah that's the choggard guy on CL. He's using gc Michigan as location.

I NEED YOUR BAD CATS. Looking for bad cats, Michigan or close to.

#1088 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I NEED YOUR Bad Cats. Looking for Bad Cats, Michigan or close to.

Meow meow meow!

#1089 8 years ago

If anyone in Michigan is looking for a METLE (huo), ACDC Prem (huo), LOTR, IJ, JP, SWDE, (maybe my MMRLE)....let me know. I won't post pics to clog these pages, but I can send pics where needed - we can work out fair prices from there. All games are loaded with mods (I know they add no value - but they make the games look even better )....

I am losing interest in many things and pinball appears to one of them.
Please no negativity.
Thanks guys.

#1090 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

If anyone in Michigan is looking for a METLE (huo), ACDC Prem (huo), LOTR, IJ, JP, SWDE, (maybe my MMRLE)....let me know. I won't post pics to clog these pages, but I can send pics where needed - we can work out fair prices from there. All games are loaded with mods (I know they add no value - but they make the games look even better )....
Please no negativity.
Thanks guys.

I'm interested in all of those! ... except I can't afford them (at the moment). Good luck with your sale, sorry to see you getting out of the hobby, but hopefully one day you'll be able to rediscover your love for pinball.

#1091 8 years ago

JD - 9.5 PF and 9.0 Cab. Some wire hacks (connectors missing at trough opto board). DW mod, crane mod, LED, fresh stand up decals. No topper. Plays great all day long. $2,200 firm

Tommy - Mint PF and cab (except one bubble on left side cab). Hack free. Blinders topper. Machine is rare because of the excellent condition it is in. LED. Comb your hair in the PF shine/gloss. $3,400 firm

JM - 9.5 PF 9.0 cab. Hack free. Needs Y an X nut replaced and have in bag with sale. Plays fast and error free. Typical cab fade on sides. LED. $2,200 firm.

Wipeout - HUO CQ. Mint. Fun. LED. $2,100 firm.

Leaving for Florida in a couple days. Can try to do deals before up until thurs. Picts on request. I have a lot going on in life so please be patient and understand that I do not hang here every day and may be slow to respond. Also, deals may have to wait until after two week florida trip is over.

Location Clinton Township MI.

#1092 8 years ago

FS: Earthshaker
playfield stripped shopped:
new rubber
basically mint backglass (original)
frosted led's
new pinscore displays
new leg bolts
new feet
new balls
new flipper bats
new shooter rod springs
connectors & boards all fine.
plays tight as it should.
nice looking play field and inserts
etc.
message me for pix.
$2400

#1093 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Please no negativity.
Thanks guys.

Hollywood - might be interested in your JP and LOTR. Can you email me pics at [email protected] ? Thank you.

Adam

#1094 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Please no negativity.
Thanks guys.

Sent pm yesterday, no word as of yet.

#1095 8 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Sent pm yesterday, no word as of yet.

Your not from Michigan!

#1096 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Your not from Michigan!

I am and I also sent a PM right away yesterday, no word back.

#1097 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Your not from Michigan!

So what....lol. I am sure you've traveled to Toledo or somewhere in Ohio to purchase a pin at one time in your pinball career. With that being said, day two and no response from Hollywood.

#1098 8 years ago

I just added my Avengers LE to the marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20267

I know I'm a bit late with this, but if something is worked out, I can deliver the pin to the VFW show on Sunday as long as it is not raining.

#1099 8 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

So what....lol. I am sure you've traveled to Toledo or somewhere in Ohio to purchase a pin at one time in your pinball career. With that being said, day two and no response from Hollywood.

Very true! I've seen parts of Ohio I would've never seen had it not been for picking up pins!

#1100 8 years ago

Still no response from Hollywood, anyone else?

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.