(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,456 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 minutes ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 190.
#1001 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

the problem is, people pay premium for HUO games..esp if they are older.. as in a HUO Monster Bash, or HUO TZ. those titles add a premium when HUO term is thrown on top of it.
why not just take a normal game, and throw "sample" pieces on it and call it a sample game and mislead buyers too.
or we will take a game with play field ware and sand blast all the paint off and call it a white wood.
if people were just honest we wouldn't have to use labels.
and yes, most people who buy games based on a true HUO game DO want proof, unless the price is so cheap it doesn't matter either way.

I have all collector quality games. I only use the designation of HUO as an indicator of what I can expect in condition. But I have seen games labeled "HUO" that I have passed on because they had issues. I never pay simply for being able to say it's "HUO". I pay because something is what I consider "collector quality" (I have enough half finished projects that I don't want to buy a game knowing it will likely need a lot fixing.)

If you're buying games simply because someone labels it "HUO" (even if they can produce a sales receipt) you are out to lunch. There is no way you can know if that person ever took it to a show for a day or anywhere else out in public. You have to look at the game's condition, bottom line.

#1002 8 years ago

Geez. I just got home and saw about 20 new posts on the supposed "What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)" and got excited thinking that someone or several people were putting a whole bunch of games up for sale.

#1003 8 years ago

Are you pinless again Dave? Come get my CFTBL

#1004 8 years ago

lol
Btw that looked stunning at Patz
Thx for bringing

#1005 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Geez. I just got home and saw about 20 new posts on the supposed "What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)" and got excited thinking that someone or several people were putting a whole bunch of games up for sale.

Did you attend the Zoo show this past weekend ? There were dozens of machines for sale, many were great deals too . there were several nice EM's well under $1000 . a speak easy for $700 . and lots more , always the best show for buying games .

In less than 3 weeks go to the Ann Arbor show, there were a number for sale there last year, probably will be some good ones this year too.

What are you looking for /

Peace

Brian Lenker

#1006 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

lol
Btw that looked stunning at Patz
Thx for bringing

Thanks man. Its getting a nice Kruzman pf hopefully sometime this summer if time allows. Hot Pink, debating nude. Sold all my games aside from cftbl, Jd, sst so it turned out to be a good show again for me. Looks like the market is $2500 and under at PATZ. Good seeing you guys again hope to bring a nice custom T2 next year.

#1007 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Thanks man. Its getting a nice Kruzman pf hopefully sometime this summer if time allows. Hot Pink, debating nude. Sold all my games aside from cftbl, Jd, sst so it turned out to be a good show again for me. Looks like the market is $2500 and under at PATZ. Good seeing you guys again hope to bring a nice custom T2 next year.

I'd love to find a CFTBL in collector quality condition. If it gets like and you're selling let me know!

#1008 8 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Did you attend the Zoo show this past weekend ? There were dozens of machines for sale, many were great deals too . there were several nice EM's well under $1000 . a speak easy for $700 . and lots more , always the best show for buying games .
In less than 3 weeks go to the Ann Arbor show, there were a number for sale there last year, probably will be some good ones this year too.
What are you looking for /
Peace
Brian Lenker

Hey Brian,

I'll take a chance on just about any DMD era W/B or newer Stern that I haven't had before, to be honest. I wish I could have gone to PATZ, but I just wasn't able to make it. It seems like there were a lot of great machines there this year.

#1009 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I'd love to find a CFTBL in collector quality condition. If it gets like and you're selling let me know!

Mine is not currently even close to CQ. It had the crap played out of it this weekend. I may do a restore late summer so i can try to contact you then but it will only be done the way i want so you may not like that.

#1010 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Hey Brian,
I'll take a chance on just about any DMD era W/B or newer Stern that I haven't had before, to be honest. I wish I could have gone to PATZ, but I just wasn't able to make it. It seems like there were a lot of great machines there this year.

Any interest in a Tron?

#1011 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Mine is not currently even close to CQ. It had the crap played out of it this weekend. I may do a restore late summer so i can try to contact you then but it will only be done the way i want so you may not like that.

Well, if you do go the nudity route I'd have to pass since I have a few young kids and the wife wouldn't go for it. Otherwise, I'd still like to see it when it's done!

#1012 8 years ago

I'm going to be in Ann Arbor for the VFW show in a few weeks, anyone over on your side of the lake looking to part with a sttng that I could grab while visiting?

#1013 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Any interest in a Tron?

I have interest in a Tron. Great pin.

#1014 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I was literally just going to post this ^^

#1015 8 years ago

I do not buy machines based on the label HUO and you are correct some HUO games arent the nicest..
my location games can rival HUO tagged games.
all pends who owns a game and if they know how to properly upkeep.
what i am commenting about is when someone tries to sell a game on false labeling and a sucker out there buys it in belief its based on the label HUO.
a certain person was selling a funhouse which he claimed was HUO and it had lock bar holes with eye bolts put in for crying out loud. i also played that exact machine on location where he bought it from...lol..and yeah i called him out on it as its really not fair to a buyer who doesn't know any better..

Quoted from PinChili:

I have all collector quality games. I only use the designation of HUO as an indicator of what I can expect in condition. But I have seen games labeled "HUO" that I have passed on because they had issues. I never pay simply for being able to say it's "HUO". I pay because something is what I consider "collector quality" (I have enough half finished projects that I don't want to buy a game knowing it will likely need a lot fixing.)
If you're buying games simply because someone labels it "HUO" (even if they can produce a sales receipt) you are out to lunch. There is no way you can know if that person ever took it to a show for a day or anywhere else out in public. You have to look at the game's condition, bottom line.

#1016 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

I do not buy machines based on the label HUO and you are correct some HUO games arent the nicest..
my location games can rival HUO tagged games.
all pends who owns a game and if they know how to properly upkeep.
what i am commenting about is when someone tries to sell a game on false labeling and a sucker out there buys it in belief its based on the label HUO.
a certain person was selling a Funhouse which he claimed was HUO and it had lock bar holes with eye bolts put in for crying out loud. i also played that exact machine on location where he bought it from...lol..and yeah i called him out on it as its really not fair to a buyer who doesn't know any better..

Enough.....take it PM's (Or new thread).

#1017 8 years ago

for sale: Williams TRI ZONE (maybe the nicest one in existence).
collector quality by far.
i bought this from a person who bought it in 1979..same year it came out.
ITS very clean in and out. original back glass is a strong 9.5. playfield the same. cabinet looks great, shiny silver coin door and other game parts.
new play field glass, new ball, fully shopped with new rubber. led lights in the head and under the pop bumper caps. plastics look like new.
price is obviously more than the norm because of its history and condition. doubt you will ever see one nicer that's an original. i can pallet and ship and get superb shipping rates. or pickup in michigan.
$1600 is the price.
look for pix in the market place.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-very-nice-tri-zone-williams-1979

sorry about dark pix, my game room is dark there. i can try to take brighter ones and email direct.

#1018 8 years ago

OT, looking for a coin-op blacklight air hockey table.

#1019 8 years ago

Tron???

#1020 8 years ago

For sale???

#1021 8 years ago

PM sent earlier today.

#1022 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Tron w/out mods. Thanks

#1023 8 years ago

$800 game now has a sound board.IMG_20150430_103358.jpgIMG_20150430_103358.jpgIMG_20150430_102205.jpgIMG_20150430_102205.jpgIMG_20150430_102157.jpgIMG_20150430_102157.jpg

#1024 8 years ago

FS Bally Time Zone:
$600
works flawless, all steppers and relays gone through and cleaned. led's under pop bumper caps, nice cabinet and coin door. shopped plug and play. play field and back glass both in good overall condition.
pickup in michigan or i can ship using my highly discounted freight account. most places shipped and palleted are under $200.
pm me for pix, interest

#1025 8 years ago

Played this machine a lot and it plays great. Love the time tunnel lighting effects.

#1026 8 years ago

I would feel really bad parting out this good looking solar ride. No reasonable offer refused. IMG_20150430_103358.jpgIMG_20150430_103358.jpg

#1027 8 years ago

Looking for a nice Fireball or Fireball Classic.

#1028 8 years ago

Thank you to the couple of people that finally posted a game for sale. This thread is becoming a reflection of this site, just a bunch of jabbing at each other, or payton place crap. If you don't know what payton place is, google it, or try days of our lives.

Price police. think before you hit enter. and if you just want to stroke someone send them a pm.

MICHIGAN GAMES FOR SALE/WANTED. hu rah!

#1029 8 years ago

Decided to thin down my collection

Games are located in Bay City / Saginaw area but can be moved to Battle Creek / Kzoo area for pickup during the week.

1962 Gottlieb Preview, project EM, backglass is flaked, playfield is pretty good, $300

Gottlieb Joker Poker SS, new rottendog power supply and driver boards. Needs MPU board (or fix OEM) - has issues with display #1. Backglass has some flaking. Playfield shows some wear in bottom middle portion (around the inserts). Plays fine as-is, you just don't know P1 score. Asking $600

Nintendo Donkey Kong Jr arcade, complete, has upgraded Double DK boardset (plays DK and DK Jr on same machine. Asking $600

Gottlieb Sure Shot EM, complete and working great. Good playing wedgehead. Pretty good shape overall. Price is $750

Pictures available upon request. Prices are negotiable but now low ballers.

#1030 8 years ago

I'll be coming to Michigan in the coming weeks, and can bring my Spirit if anyone is interested. Had it sold to a Pinsider, but deal fell through at the border, and he bought the one in Allentown. Was told I could bring a US made machine from Canada to the US no problem, but because of value, they needed paperwork that I didn't have complete... That was fun.

Anyway, can do it right this time, 6k US, new in a box plastics, disk, drop targets, motor rebuild, lane guides, and a bunch of other things. My prior for sale add, before I changed my mind and kept again:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-spirit

#1031 8 years ago

I have a fireball Em that I am in the process of cleaning, shopping out
Paul 574 361 9561

pS
Kruzman, fix my 8 ball d , come on man, you know you like a good challenge

#1033 8 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I'll be coming to Michigan in the coming weeks, and can bring my Spirit if anyone is interested. Had it sold to a Pinsider, but deal fell through at the border, and he bought the one in Allentown. Was told I could bring a US made machine from Canada to the US no problem, but because of value, they needed paperwork that I didn't have complete... That was fun.
Anyway, can do it right this time, 6k US, new in a box plastics, disk, drop targets, motor rebuild, lane guides, and a bunch of other things. My prior for sale add, before I changed my mind and kept again:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-spirit

For 6 months you've been trying to sell this at 6k (actually, originally 8k?). I'm not familiar with what makes this game so special? I'm not saying it's not worth 6k, I'm just curious what makes it so valuable. From your pics it looks like the cab has dings although the backglass looks great. And with over 1200 produced I'm assuming this is a highly sought after title?

#1034 8 years ago

Swep1 combo just came in. Will be moving this in 3 weeks if anyone is interested. Im always open to trades as well. This is not a nucore system.

Chris

#1035 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

For 6 months you've been trying to sell this at 6k (actually, originally 8k?). I'm not familiar with what makes this game so special? I'm not saying it's not worth 6k, I'm just curious what makes it so valuable. From your pics it looks like the cab has dings although the backglass looks great. And with over 1200 produced I'm assuming this is a highly sought after title?

ummm... no I haven't - I had it posted, and had it nearly sold with one guy instantly, but decided I would keep. Started buying parts to restore, hence the parts included now. Hadn't thought of it again until the last guy and I started talking, and it turned into a sale. Now, I'm too full for it to makes it's return, so it sits in my garage until I find a buyer.

Thanks for the helpful assumption though.

#1036 8 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

ummm... no I haven't - I had it posted, and had it nearly sold with one guy instantly, but decided I would keep. Started buying parts to restore, hence the parts included now. Hadn't thought of it again until the last guy and I started talking, and it turned into a sale. Now, I'm too full for it to makes it's return, so it sits in my garage until I find a buyer.
Thanks for the helpful assumption though.

Okay, sorry for the assumption (I simply saw you referenced the original listing which was 6 months ago.) But I'm still curious if there is something unique about this title?

#1037 8 years ago

PinChili - If you go to the VFW show you can play very nice one there ! It is a rare and different game !

#1038 8 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

PinChili - If you go to the VFW show you can play very nice one there ! It is a rare and different game !

Cool, thanks! I'm probably going to go on Friday. I do think the backglass on the game is pretty cool.

#1039 8 years ago

Big thank you to the people who listed games for sale/ wanted, and thanks to the people who used pm for personal notes passed in class. By the way spirit is worth 6 k all day long. It is the best gott of the era, it is rare, and my buddy paid 8k for his last year.

It may take a month or more because I am so busy, but I am going to be selling a tales from the crypt. It plays awesome, but before selling it I am going to shop it, replace a drop target, new rubber and leds. I am leaning tward installing new head decals, since the cab sides are so nice, and I am going to have c. ROCK do some lighting to it, like under and behind cab, behind the flippers in the apron, pf back board lights, and some seizure inducing led flashers.
So if this title is in your future, keep this in mind.

Actually I am going to have a pinball showroom in my guesthouse, here at the compound (Galesburg, ground zero of the earthquake). It will have 15-25 games of mine and chris rock, many for sale, some not. Looking forward to putting a tv in my living room. There is already 11 games in there waiting to be set up, owned by c rock and me. We have over 10 more to put in there but not until they are perfect. There will be a small open house this early summer, as well as when ever anyone wants to come by to see what is available, or play some games. If it becomes a degenerate hangout I am going to put quarter mechs in the games!!

#1040 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

There will be a small open house this early summer, as well as when ever anyone wants to come by to see what is available, or play some games.

If it becomes a degenerate hangout I am going to put quarter mechs in the games!!

Sounds like a good time.

So umm....better install those mechs

#1041 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I'm not familiar with what makes this game so special?

Rare, desirable, gorgeous.

Fits great with Haunted House and Black Hole for collectors. Added rarity puts the value in the stratosphere.

I don't know how many still exist, but the number isn't high.

#1042 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Added rarity puts the value in the stratosphere.

Ohh so this means my Alvin G. Pistol Poker is a $13,000 game right? Looks nice next to a BBB

#1043 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Big thank you to the people who listed games for sale/ wanted, and thanks to the people who used pm for personal notes passed in class. By the way spirit is worth 6 k all day long. It is the best gott of the era, it is rare, and my buddy paid 8k for his last year.
It may take a month or more because I am so busy, but I am going to be selling a Tales from the Crypt. It plays awesome, but before selling it I am going to shop it, replace a drop target, new rubber and leds. I am leaning tward installing new head decals, since the cab sides are so nice, and I am going to have c. ROCK do some lighting to it, like under and behind cab, behind the flippers in the apron, pf back board lights, and some seizure inducing led flashers.
So if this title is in your future, keep this in mind.
Actually I am going to have a pinball showroom in my guesthouse, here at the compound (Galesburg, ground zero of the earthquake). It will have 15-25 games of mine and chris rock, many for sale, some not. Looking forward to putting a tv in my living room. There is already 11 games in there waiting to be set up, owned by c rock and me. We have over 10 more to put in there but not until they are perfect. There will be a small open house this early summer, as well as when ever anyone wants to come by to see what is available, or play some games. If it becomes a degenerate hangout I am going to put quarter mechs in the games!!

ron-looking forward to be part of this"degenerate hangout you speak of if only for a visit when you get your guesthouse\pinroom open for visitors..i have many pointers to give you on how to clearcoat the prober way and as you know im an "expert" because I say so...I will bring you some photos of a recent Aztec playfield I have been involved with that I think you can study to learn some of the ways the real"PROS" are doing things these days.looking forward to our meeting at your guesthouse

#1044 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Ohh so this means my Alvin G. Pistol Poker is a $13,000 game right? Looks nice next to a BBB

You missed my original quote.

Rare, desirable, gorgeous.

(should probably add "fun", too).

Pistol Poker has one of those three ("rare"). Therefore...(and unfortunately for you)...demand has not outpaced supply on that title.

In any case, sorry to get off track....we can get back to games for sale, or Ron's going to kick my butt. =)

Pete

#1045 8 years ago

definatly looking forward to the lessons on the art of clearcoat.after all my goal is to be one of the big boys, as someone said I was not on ebay.
But so I don't feel like a douche for not using this thread for things for sale, after my rant, here is a link to my ebay listings of a bunch of used pf's for sale. some for restore, some for wall hang. I will be adding 10 a week. if it doesn't sell in a couple weeks I will drop the price till they do. Sorry I don't like auctions.

ebay.com link: ebay.com

Open to suggestions for a name for the compound showroom as I call it. I know that sounds like Michigan militia, and the price is right combined.

#1046 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I would feel really bad parting out this good looking solar ride. No reasonable offer refused. IMG_20150430_103358.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

$350

#1047 8 years ago

Added a chime pcb.

#1048 8 years ago

Need to make some room for MMR
Make an offer for this Black knight and Target toss pro/bags/silver strike arcade machine .
Both are in great working condition .

image.jpgimage.jpg image-883.jpgimage-883.jpg image-734.jpgimage-734.jpg image-990.jpgimage-990.jpg image-685.jpgimage-685.jpg image-230.jpgimage-230.jpg image-965.jpgimage-965.jpg image-774.jpgimage-774.jpg image-465.jpgimage-465.jpg image-355.jpgimage-355.jpg
#1050 8 years ago

Black Knight Sold .

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.