(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,009 posts
  • 442 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by garman411
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 6009 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 121.
#951 4 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Always this honwst? I listed that price a day or two Ago before I even posted the game for sale. The current price for the game is $2750 Is it that hard to understand price dropping? You reminded me I posted the game originally here as a feeler so I came back to update with the current price of the game.

No. You you dropped the price in one thread to 2850, then later you reposted it in the Michigan thread, bumping it to 3000. I asked what the real price was, and you made up some bs excuse/scammery in a PM to me.

Would you like me to post them as well for everyone?

#952 4 years ago

I will have a Totem at PATZ this weekend in pretty alright shape. powerball, good glass, all re-pinned, pascal boards, good plastics.... no issues at MGC and stayed up the whole show.

i have 760 into it just in game and boards without shopping, rubbers and legs, so how about 800?

-c

#954 4 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I will have a Totem at PATZ this weekend in pretty alright shape. powerball, good glass, all re-pinned, pascal boards, good plastics.... no issues at MGC and stayed up the whole show.
i have 760 into it just in game and boards without shopping, rubbers and legs, so how about 800?
-c

I will be sure to check it out. Pins under 1K are very popular (and I never played Totem before). See you at the Zoo and GLWS!

#955 4 years ago

I'll be checking out the pins on Thursday as I'm looking to buy.

#956 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

No. You you dropped the price in one thread to 2850, then later you reposted it in the Michigan thread, bumping it to 3000. I asked what the real price was, and you made up some bs excuse/scammery in a PM to me.

Who cares? Buy it, don't buy it, put him on ignore, start a NY thread, sell your own games.

He can change the price up or down at any time.

I should just take my own advice and block the self impressed price police.

#957 4 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Who cares? Buy it, don't buy it, put him on ignore, start a NY thread, sell your own games.
He can change the price up or down at any time.
I should just take my own advice and block the self impressed price police.

Generally I don't care about price policing. And that isn't what it's about.

I specifically asked him what his price was, as he had it listed at 2750, 3000, and 2850 all within a few days. I was interested in his FT as it seemed nice. When I asked him about his prices, and what was his real asking price through PMs, he began to lie and make up odd reasons why he bumped it up, etc. It wasn't about the fluctuating prices that bothered me, it's the way he addressed it and went on to lie.

To me, this is a red flag in dealing with a seller. If someone is shady like this, he's probably shady with other things, i.e. the condition of machines he sells. That, tossed in with the other threads posted on him, should be red flags to anyone.

I've learned in life that honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.

#958 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I specifically asked him what his price was, as he had it listed at 2750, 3000, and 2850 all within a few days. I was interested in his FT as it seemed nice. When I asked him about his prices, and what was his real asking price through PMs, he began to lie and make up odd reasons why he bumped it up, etc. It wasn't about the fluctuating prices that bothered me, it's the way he addressed it and went on to lie.
To me, this is a red flag in dealing with a seller. If someone is shady like this, he's probably shady with other things, i.e. the condition of machines he sells. That, tossed in with the other threads posted on him, should be red flags to anyone.

I'm Brutally honest anyone here knows that price is what it is on games. Why would you ask what the price was if its listed on Craigslist for 3500 and here for 2750 the price is the lower of the two clearly.

#959 4 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I'm Brutally honest anyone here knows that price is what it is on games. Why would you ask what the price was if its listed on Craigslist for 3500 and here for 2750 the price is the lower of the two clearly.

Since when did Craigslist get entered into all of this? I've never mentioned cl once.

You changed your pricing from 2850, 3000. and 2750 all within a short time frame. I asked you about it, and your true colors came out in PMs. That was enough for me to see your character.

And honestly I don't care about the alledged "100s of pinsiders" you've dealt with, because they obviously don't exist.

#960 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Since when did Craigslist get entered into all of this? I've never mentioned cl once.
You changed your pricing from 2850, 3000. and 2750 all within a short time frame. I asked you about it, and your true colors came out in PMs. That was enough for me to see your character.
And honestly I don't care about the alledged "100s of pinsiders" you've dealt with, because they obviously don't exist.

Then where do the pins go? They recently have only been listed here.

#961 4 years ago

Is blackbeard really interested in buying your pin, or just wanting to stir the pot?

#962 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Is blackbeard really interested in buying your pin, or just wanting to stir the pot?

I WAS interested in this ft, as it's on my wishlist and I like nice pins, cosmetically.

Then I got a flavor of the seller's attitude and character.

#963 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

If you were to sell me your North Star you would have a whole lot more cash$$$$$$ Heck , you could go on a Buying spree ????

J/k

Brian

#964 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Ditto.

#965 4 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

If you were to sell me your North Star you would have a whole lot more cash$$$$$$ Heck , you could go on a Buying spree ????
J/k
Brian

Thanks for the laugh Brian.

#966 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Without reading his reply yet, I can say that in person I have not experienced any issues. I hope all is resolved reasonably.

#967 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

post it!

#968 4 years ago

Looking for Future Spa if you are going to PATZ this weekend.

#969 4 years ago

Judge Dredd super nice 2k

#970 4 years ago

PaTZ expo deal. Both games have been cleaned and look amazing!

Top score $750
King pin $900
IMG_20150423_164405.jpgIMG_20150423_162532.jpgIMG_20150423_162544.jpgIMG_20150423_162538.jpgIMG_20150423_162614.jpgIMG_20150423_161740.jpgIMG_20150423_161728.jpgIMG_20150423_161724.jpgIMG_20150423_161734.jpgIMG_20150423_161800.jpg

#971 4 years ago

Nice! I really like the top score.

#972 4 years ago

I will have a nice DE Hook on Friday. $1300

#973 4 years ago

I'm selling my HUO Pirates of the Caribbean. Game has partial LED's, comes with ship LED mod, Flipper Fidelity Speaker + 10" subwoofer kit installed (game sounds so much better with this), Back Alley Davy Jones speaker panel mod, a bunch of other Back Alley mods (plank, cannons, shooter lane cannon, barrels, wooden ship pieces for ball guides), target decals, brass colored leg bolts, felt leg protectors, and cliffy shooter lane protector. The game is in perfect condition. Shooter lane looks new. Goody bag with manual still stapled to interior of cabinet.

$4500 firm. Just want what I have into it.

20150219-DSC03868-2.jpg
20150219-DSC03869-2.jpg
20150219-DSC03871-2.jpg

#974 4 years ago

More info on the POTC

Below are some more pictures
Earnings: 0 paid audits. I must have cleared the free audits early on when I was setting up the game but I believe around 150-300 plays were on the game when I got it. The pictures below show the game has little to 0 wear on it.

20150424-DSC04281.jpg
20150424-DSC04285.jpg
20150424-DSC04288.jpg
20150424-DSC04290.jpg
20150424-DSC04291.jpg
20150424-DSC04283.jpg

#975 4 years ago

Panzer,

You should have no trouble selling your POTC.

Beautiful pin...

#976 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Panzer,
You should have no trouble selling your POTC.
Beautiful pin...

Thanks! I would like to keep but I need to make room for another game. I'm at the point where I want to buy a bigger house to have more room for pins, haha.

#977 4 years ago

Haha check out this offer I got on top score. I didn't know you can play pinball on a boat

Payment on your Top Score, 1975 Gottlieb: $900
Neal johnson to you
1 day agoShow Details
Hello.
Thanks for your response it all sound well to me and am willing to buy at your offer $900 and i can even offer you extra $50 for you to keep other buyers off and get the ads delete from the site if you don't mind.
I'm a ship Captain but my family lives in Seattle, WA, don't worry about the pickup, i will handle local pick up to my location,a shipping client will come over for the pickup including other items i have placed order for within your location as soon as we conclude on payment,okay,
Meanwhile i will like to know if cashier's check ,money order or traveler's check which ever will work fine for you as a method of payment? if any,i will be glad to read back from you with the information to sent payment to such as your full names and address,zip code,daylight phone number so i can commence on payment as soon as possible.i will like to see the pics
I'm looking forward to read from you again.

Captain Neal
6416 Flora Ave S,
Seattle, WA 98108
206-278-9170

#978 4 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Haha check out this offer I got on top score. I didn't know you can play pinball on a boat
Payment on your Top Score, 1975 Gottlieb: $900
Neal johnson to you
1 day agoShow Details
Hello.
Thanks for your response it all sound well to me and am willing to buy at your offer $900 and i can even offer you extra $50 for you to keep other buyers off and get the ads delete from the site if you don't mind.
I'm a ship Captain but my family lives in Seattle, WA, don't worry about the pickup, i will handle local pick up to my location,a shipping client will come over for the pickup including other items i have placed order for within your location as soon as we conclude on payment,okay,
Meanwhile i will like to know if cashier's check ,money order or traveler's check which ever will work fine for you as a method of payment? if any,i will be glad to read back from you with the information to sent payment to such as your full names and address,zip code,daylight phone number so i can commence on payment as soon as possible.i will like to see the pics
I'm looking forward to read from you again.
Captain Neal
6416 Flora Ave S,
Seattle, WA 98108
206-278-9170

Have Captain Neal send all three payment methods!

#979 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Stargate they are willing to sell? Played one yesterday at patz and it was awesome, just not for sale.

#980 4 years ago

I have a nice FunHouse for sale. It will be at PATZ Friday and Saturday.
Original cab and pf,all sn# match, no fade. Just shopped out $4k.

GAME IS NOW SOLD!
IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0356.JPG
IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG

#981 4 years ago

All nice looking pins...

#982 4 years ago

Iron Man for sale Southwest MI:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19590

Thanks,

Chris

Left.JPG
#983 4 years ago

Nice machine.

#984 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm selling my HUO Pirates of the Caribbean. Game has partial LED's, comes with ship LED mod, Flipper Fidelity Speaker + 10" subwoofer kit installed (game sounds so much better with this), Back Alley Davy Jones speaker panel mod, a bunch of other Back Alley mods (plank, cannons, shooter lane cannon, barrels, wooden ship pieces for ball guides), target decals, brass colored leg bolts, felt leg protectors, and cliffy shooter lane protector. The game is in perfect condition. Shooter lane looks new. Goody bag with manual still stapled to interior of cabinet.
$4500 firm. Just want what I have into it.
20150219-DSC03868-2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150219-DSC03869-2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150219-DSC03871-2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I believe I played this game at PAZ, & put the #1 high score CGZ

#985 4 years ago

Is it still HUO then????

#986 4 years ago

once you have a game played OUTSIDE OF THE HOME, it is NOT HUO. HUO= "home use ONLY".
sorry about CAPS but people fail to realize that. taking a game to a show, school event for a day, office for people to play, even on free play for the public to play and abuse is not "HUO" anymore.
the word "only" means exclusively.
HUO is used very loosely just as "shopped" is.
it really means nothing.
condition only matters.

#987 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

once you have a game played OUTSIDE OF THE HOME, it is NOT HUO. HUO= "home use ONLY".
sorry about CAPS but people fail to realize that. taking a game to a show, school event for a day, office for people to play, even on free play for the public to play and abuse is not "HUO" anymore.
it really means nothing.
condition only matters.

I didn't bring my POTC to PATZ, there must have been another Pirates there. My Pirates just sold yesterday.

#988 4 years ago

Nice!
Yeah the other didn't have any blue LEDs, just a lot of the same mods

#989 4 years ago

it really means nothing.
condition only matters.

Can I use the term "non routed" instead of "HUO"?

#990 4 years ago

it really means nothing.
condition only matters.

I don't agree with this. Simply putting it at a show for a day or two does not destroy the HUO label. The whole point of the HUO description to begin with was to differentiate between a game that has been on a route and a game that hasn't. It is intended to be used as an indicator of condition.

In the end, condition is all that matters. Even HUO games can be in crappy condition if they haven't been properly maintained and have had a million plays.

#991 4 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Can I use the term "non routed" instead of "HUO"?

that works

#992 4 years ago

I like it (non routed) very nice!

#993 4 years ago

The start of a revolution!

#994 4 years ago

Now were going to punish someone for bringing a game to a show for everyone to play instead of hoarding it in there basement.

#995 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Now were going to punish someone for bringing a game to a show for everyone to play instead of hoarding it in there basement.

Exactly! Despite what Silver Spinner posted, the fact is there is no agreed upon and definitive definition of HUO. This has been debated for years in numerous threads here on Pinside so it's silly to do it again. If someone wants to list their game as HUO they will. Few people care if it's documented or not anyway, they just expect pristine condition when you call it HUO.

#996 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Maybe FUo is the new designation. Free Use Only.

#997 4 years ago

We should add more tabs to "Pinball Condition" to the market place then.

1. HOU like
2. FUO (Free Use Only)
3. OVTAPSO (Only ventured to a pinball show once)
4. Half-ass shopped (LED and windex playfield)

I will step out and get this thread back to its FS topic.

#998 4 years ago

yeah i knew that one wasnt yours at the zoo, just commenting on the HUO thing when people take pins outside of the home as i described.
like there was a "HUO" scared stiff at MPE. well, once it was there getting played over and over for 2 or 3 days, then sold...its not HUO anymore.
anyone who says different doesn't understand what the word "only" means. pretty simple.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I didn't bring my POTC to PATZ, there must have been another Pirates there. My Pirates just sold yesterday.

#999 4 years ago

like there was a "HUO" Scared Stiff at MPE. well, once it was there getting played over and over for 2 or 3 days, then sold...its not HUO anymore.
anyone who says different doesn't understand what the word "only" means. pretty simple.

Google for the dozen plus threads on here that have debated this. Show me where there is a definitive definition anywhere. Hell, every single Stern game has multiple testers banging on the games for hours in a dirty factory before they leave so I guess every Stern game is not HUO by your definition. All you have is an opinion of what HUO means (and I admit many people would agree with your opinion, but many also wouldn't.)

#1000 4 years ago

the problem is, people pay premium for HUO games..esp if they are older.. as in a HUO monster bash, or HUO TZ. those titles add a premium when HUO term is thrown on top of it.
why not just take a normal game, and throw "sample" pieces on it and call it a sample game and mislead buyers too.
or we will take a game with play field ware and sand blast all the paint off and call it a white wood.

if people were just honest we wouldn't have to use labels.
and yes, most people who buy games based on a true HUO game DO want proof, unless the price is so cheap it doesn't matter either way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 9.10
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 12.75
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
There are 6009 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 121.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside