(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 368 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 191.
#901 9 years ago

hmmmm todd. hmmmmmm. trade it for that 2007 charger above

#902 9 years ago

WANTED: off topic
a couple or 3 driving games.
exotica, nicktunes, hydro thunder etc...

#903 9 years ago

Is it just me, or does that Kings of Steel have a Bally flipper on the left, and a Williams on the right?

#904 9 years ago

I know its a long shot but I got to try. Sof and F14 for trade. Looking for BOP and a Taxi.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-trade-sof-and-f14

#905 9 years ago

I'll be at MPE tomorrow evening from about 5 p.m. to close. I'm currently game-less and looking. If anyone has something to sell and will also be there around that time, please let me know. 90's W/B games and newer Sterns preferred. Thanks and looking forward to the show!

#906 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I will have a booth set up on Friday and Saturday at MPE.... I will have a 1981 Bally Vector for sale and possible 2 other machines also for sale. The other 2 machines are a customer's and I don't know what his prices will be on them. One is a NIB just opened Metallica Pro that I am customizing, it has zero plays on it and the other one is a very nice White Water.
Steve
Pinball Refinery

I will be there friday afternoon til close. Can't wait to meet and talk to you !

Jim

#907 9 years ago

Judge Dredd is still available for sale or trade. I'm not located too crazy far from expo, but Id rather be walleye fishing.

#908 9 years ago
Quoted from ParaBax:

Is it just me, or does that Kings of Steel have a Bally flipper on the left, and a Williams on the right?

Haha good call. I acxently grabbed the wrong flipper.. Don't drink and pinball!

#909 9 years ago

restored quick and crash. IMG_20150408_203830.jpgIMG_20150408_203830.jpgIMG_20150408_203759.jpgIMG_20150408_203759.jpgIMG_20150408_203815.jpgIMG_20150408_203815.jpgIMG_20150408_203805.jpgIMG_20150408_203805.jpg

NO the ice cold beer is not for sale!

#910 9 years ago

Another good buyer/seller in michigan (googleloy) very nice transactions. I even showed him how to pull a pf. Good guy.

#911 9 years ago

If anyone gets a great pin at MPE, please post it here (good seller, pricing, etc). Moreover, don't forget to post pins for sale here and at the PATZ thread.

#912 9 years ago

Did anyone from here pick up that Zaccaria pinball champ on cl? Just curious what kind of shape it was in

#913 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

If anyone gets a great pin at MPE, please post it here (good seller, pricing, etc). Moreover, don't forget to post pins for sale here and at the PATZ thread.

I didn't see any Good deals to be had at the MPE .
Most everything was priced fairly high, maybe the prices will drop drastically as the show winds down. The PATZ is where you are most likely to find good deals, at the show and sometimes in the Auction. I have come home with several nice pins for cheap from the Zoo. but like I said maybe check back at MPE on Sunday afternoon ?

My 2c
Brian Lenker

#914 9 years ago

I have a whitewater for 3800, twilight zone for 5800, carribean cruise 850, very nice slugfest 1600, strikes and spares gottlieb with two new dmd for 1800, and a HUO mint ironman original with 2k in mods for 7000. Ironman has upgraded speakers, sub, speaker inserts and lights, lighted backbox kit, shaker, full leds, powder coated shooter rod bezel, legs, and side armor. Whiplash mod. Lighted monger, lighted war machine, mirror blades, back alley smoked pinballs and a few other mods. Signed by stern and Borg.

#915 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I have a whitewater for 3800, Twilight Zone for 5800, carribean cruise 850, very nice SlugFest 1600, strikes and spares gottlieb with two new dmd for 1800, and a HUO mint ironman original with 2k in mods for 7000. Ironman has upgraded speakers, sub, speaker inserts and lights, lighted backbox kit, shaker, full leds, powder coated shooter rod bezel, legs, and side armor. Whiplash mod. Lighted monger, lighted war machine, mirror blades, back alley smoked pinballs and a few other mods. Signed by stern and Borg.

I just wanted to let you know that it was really cool of you to bring all of those games for play at MPE. You give and take a lot of crap on this forum (much of what you take is deserved), but you deserve major kudos for your contribution to the Expo. I really enjoyed playing your games. Thank you.

#916 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I just wanted to let you know that it was really cool of you to bring all of those games for play at MPE. You give and take a lot of crap on this forum (much of what you take is deserved), but you deserve major kudos for your contribution to the Expo. I really enjoyed playing your games. Thank you.

No problem thanks for the kind words. I also have a stern playboy 1800!

#917 9 years ago

Hard to believe waterworld sold first day for 2500 there.

#918 9 years ago

Scared stiff sold today too. That was up there as well!

#919 9 years ago

Hard to believe Waterworld sold first day for 2500 there.

I just died a little. Good on you, though! Glad you could get that. PT Barnum would be proud, indeed!

#920 9 years ago

For sale: Williams Laser Ball pinball machine
Just used in the Michigan Pinball Expo classics division with no problems
I can ship or deliver for to the Pinball at the zoo show
What it has/what's been done:
Fresh rubber this past year and kept clean
LEDs
LED flupper buttons
Powder coated legs
Rebuilt sound board
Remote battery on MPU
No acid damage on MPU
Clean boards and connectors
Has a few extra plastics included
$750

*4th display in picture shows problem, it will be replaced this week with the sale
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Thank you!

#921 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

So Ironman was there as well?

#922 9 years ago
Quoted from bmunn1:

So Ironman was there as well?

Only last night and today. Absolutely gorgeous example.

#923 9 years ago

Ironman had 200 balls played on it at expo.

#924 9 years ago

Top Score $750. Great playfield, 00z0z_jZV1dtKPaZM_600x450.jpg00z0z_jZV1dtKPaZM_600x450.jpg

#925 9 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Top Score $750. Great playfield, 00z0z_jZV1dtKPaZM_600x450.jpg

Saw this at MPE
Never got a chance to play it, but it looked absolutely gorgeous
GLWS

#926 9 years ago

Quick and crash sold

#927 9 years ago

Hello Michigan folks, I haven't read all the pages here...but was wondering if there are Em guys who buy-sell-trade in the U.P.
Thanks
Dave

#928 9 years ago

Joker Poker solid state, has display #1 issues - narrowed down to MPU board. New Rottendog power supply and driver boards. Slight playfield wear. Some flaking on backglass $750

Gottlieb Preview EM, project status, good playfield, badly flaked and peeling backglass, complete $300

Located in Bay City area.

#929 9 years ago

I am selling my Tron that I purchased new from Trent back in 2012. Shaker motor, 3D translight, LEDs, and the ramp light kit.
Located in Clarkston, MI
Asking $5K

Thanks,

Leif

#930 9 years ago

Looking for a fair priced Slugfest.

#931 9 years ago
Quoted from SpartanC:

I am selling my Tron that I purchased new from Trent back in 2012. Shaker motor, 3D translight, LEDs, and the ramp light kit.
Located in Clarkston, MI
Asking $5K
Thanks,
Leif

Wow, super nice price with those mods. Around 600-700 between the translight and light kit alone.

#932 9 years ago

Thanks Rock914 I appreciate the smooth transaction and look forward to doing more buisness with you.

#933 9 years ago

Kings of Steel is sold. Thanks! All that is left is Top Score and King Pin. I plan to take them to patz. I might also take High Speed to patz.

#934 9 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

All that is left is Top Score and King Pin. I plan to take them to
patz.

Is that the King Pin that was in tourney area at MPE...played and looked great.

#935 9 years ago

Transformers LE Combo #230 (HUO, Original Owner) for sale in SW Michigan/Michiana.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-transformers-premiumle-stern-2011

Could possibly deliver to PATZ depending on my work schedule.

Thanks,

Chris

RightFull.JPGRightFull.JPG PFClose.JPGPFClose.JPG
#936 9 years ago

White water 3400$ firm
Fish tales non faded cabinet, flippers and pops rebuilt, full LEDs for $2750

#937 9 years ago

WTB:

Future Spa

Lower MI or upper OH

#938 9 years ago

i have a future spa. decent backglass (sealed now), new pf glass, proto silver apron, all boards gone through and connectors, mpu remote battery, displays all work fine, game plays fine. pf has ware, some touched up. cab painted red (not by me)..but actually looks ok.
i have an extra body with playfield and parts etc ...that i believe is complete.
so if you use that body, only the head would be painted red. the extra body and playfield i have is factory color. coin door and all parts are present on the extra body .
$800 for it all.

#939 9 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

i have a future spa. decent backglass (sealed now), new pf glass, proto silver apron, all boards gone through and connectors, mpu remote battery, displays all work fine, game plays fine. pf has ware, some touched up. cab painted red (not by me)..but actually looks ok.
i have an extra body with playfield and parts etc ...that i believe is complete.
so if you use that body, only the head would be painted red. the extra body and playfield i have is factory color. coin door and all parts are present on the extra body .
$800 for it all.

PM sent.

Thanks!

#940 9 years ago

i just picked up a very nice Bally kings of Steel, posibly could bring to Kzoo

#941 9 years ago

Anybody got an Embryon or other early SS for sale? I played the one at The Arcade yesterday and liked it a lot, but its marked at $2500, which seems, uh, high.

#942 9 years ago

IMG_4315.jpgIMG_4315.jpgI have a project Gottlieb Sinbad (solid state version). I wanted at one point to try to fix it up, but its way beyond my novice knowledge at this point. It's missing its boards, but I know there are replacements available. The rest of the game looks to be in decent shape for how old it is. Although I'm definitely no expert. $100. Can take more photos if anyone wants
IMG_4307.JPGIMG_4307.JPGIMG_4306.JPGIMG_4306.JPGIMG_4302.JPGIMG_4302.JPGIMG_4301.JPGIMG_4301.JPGIMG_4299.JPGIMG_4299.JPGIMG_4297.JPGIMG_4297.JPG

#943 9 years ago

Fish Tales non faded cabinet, flippers and pops rebuilt, full LEDs for $3000

Wasn't this listed cheaper a few days ago?

#944 9 years ago

Was a different fish tales. That one sold. Check my archives. That one had faded front this one has no fade and leds.

#945 9 years ago

Was a different fish tales. That one sold. Check my archives. That one had faded front this one has no fade and leds.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fish-tales-williams-1992-non-faded-with-leds

So what's this then? You have it listed for 2850 in the thread I linked, but 3000 on here.

#946 9 years ago

Or wait.

I see you just went up and edited your "$3000" post.

Hmmmm ..... Are you always this honest?

#947 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Or wait.

Not really a good question for him to answer.

#948 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Or wait.

When someone agrees to pay what he agrees to sell a game for....as long as the game is not misrepresented, the deal was honest.

#949 9 years ago

WOZLE - #525 $10,000

For the price police.

#950 9 years ago

Always this honwst? I listed that price a day or two Ago before I even posted the game for sale. The current price for the game is $2750 Is it that hard to understand price dropping? You reminded me I posted the game originally here as a feeler so I came back to update with the current price of the game.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.