(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 190.
#9001 10 months ago

Repost

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “JP Premium for your consideration. Had a buyer back out so it is re posted. Will deliver to Ohio and borders free of charge. Will consider trades as well. Also have an IM Prem and ...”
2023-06-16
Powell, OH
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 523 times

#9002 10 months ago

#9003 9 months ago

Going to list a nice dialed in standard for $6750 and World Cup soccer for $4200 to make room for some incoming pins. I don’t have pics yet but if they sell I will donate to pinside.

#9004 9 months ago

Dialed in should go fast love that game!

#9005 9 months ago

Looking to buy a Spiderman, let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

#9006 9 months ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Going to list a nice dialed in standard for $6750 and World Cup soccer for $4200 to make room for some incoming pins. I don’t have pics yet but if they sell I will donate to pinside.

Have a friend looking for a WCS, still available?

#9007 9 months ago
Quoted from yamangold:

Have a friend looking for a WCS, still available?

Yep, It’s still available.

#9008 9 months ago

Nice loaded up BSD for sale.

#9009 9 months ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Should of bought the one i sold instead of trying to Chogard me

#9010 9 months ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Why waste their time? You'll just offer 1/4 of their asking price.

#9011 9 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Fucking Choggard

#9012 9 months ago

hello, I'll be in Michigan next week and am looking for a nice Metallica Premium

I have a minty lotr le I could trade if some cash was thrown on top obv.

the lotr and I will be in Traverse but I can drive to you np

thanks

#9013 9 months ago

Anyone new here please know that

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Fucking Choggard

Why they let him post here, I will never know?

#9014 9 months ago

I have a nice Torch I am selling in Macomb. Has a Pascal 4x1 board, new rubbers, etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-torch-11

#9015 9 months ago

Have a leftover stern DMD I pulled out of GoT when I did colorDMD. $100. Works as of 2018 when I removed it. Kept it around as a spare but haven't needed it.

#9016 9 months ago

I have a Stern Star Trek pro. Was going to use it on route, but don't need it any more. $5000 send me a message for details. I will make a donation if it sells before I make an ad.

#9017 9 months ago

Looking to move a few to obtain one.
Halloween standard 5500
Foo Pro 6800 OBO
OG run beautiful Spider-Man $9,999

#9018 9 months ago

Very nice Jackbot just listed in Market. Located in NW Ohio.

Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a very nice Jackbot for a friend. She’s only had it a short time but is picking up another pin and needs to move this one. Game plays perfectly. Very nice condition. Play...”
2023-06-10
Sylvania, OH
3,995 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 280 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9019 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Star Trek Pro Game works fine. Just came off a route. Needs to be shopped and display has a couple of bad lines. Looks like the plastic piece that goes on top of the right target b...”
2023-06-10
Waterford Township, MI
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 941 times
Contributed to Pinside

$4500 But I need it gone by Monday

#9020 9 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I hear that Spiderman SE was BAD ASS! Whoever did the mods was a talented, handsome person.

#9021 9 months ago

Just listed my home use only AIQ premium. Mainly looking for an Elvira HOH Premium or Stranger Things Premium. Let's make a deal!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-avengers-infinity-quest-premium#post-7622892

#9022 9 months ago

Putting up my HUO Stranger Things Pro for sale. Less than 500 plays, Stern UV kit and shooter. Asking $8250.

Will upload ad with pics soon. Will donate to Pinside if sale before then.

Thanks,
EV

#9023 9 months ago

Professionally shopped and upgraded police force listed, also made be listing a professionally shopped and upgraded bride of Pinbot soon also, the tech has it all finished and it was in our tournament last weekend, got lots of compliments on it. Choggard, don't waste your time pm'ing me, not doing business with you

Machine - For Sale
Police Force Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Williams police force pinball machine. Professional shop job and upgrades done just last month, May 2023. Game was completely taken apart and cleaned and waxed. All brand new Tita...”
2023-06-16
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 84 times

#9024 9 months ago

I have Godfather CE on the way (hopefully) soon.
I need to sell my Godfather LE for the obvious reason.
HUO with less than 100 plays.
$10,500

#9025 9 months ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Putting up my HUO Stranger Things Pro for sale. Less than 500 plays, Stern UV kit and shooter. Asking $8250.
Will upload ad with pics soon. Will donate to Pinside if sale before then.
Thanks,
EV

Ad is up;

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my 2nd owner HUO Stranger Things Pro; - less than 500 plays - Excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes on cabinet or playfield - Stern Pro UV kit (installed) - Stern...”
2023-06-19
Milford, MI
8,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stranger-things-pro-huo-less-than-500-plays

Thanks,
EV

#9026 9 months ago

Road show?!

I’ve got a decent road show if anyone is interested in a trade. I’m wide open, but let’s just say top of list would be:
Fish tales
Pinball magic
cFTBL with good cash to you
Flintstones
World Cup soccer
Whirlwind
Diner

I’d also take a gottlieb Wipe out or Teed off in good condition with decent cash coming my way

#9027 9 months ago

Looking for an X-Files if anyone has one laying around.

....... /%% burlap

#9028 9 months ago

Just listed a super clean GZ Pro. Willing to entertain offers. I will be listing a JP Pro with 500 plays next . Very clean with motor and presents as new. I will deliver to border free of charge.

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bought this Godzilla from Pinmonk in 2022. This was a demo used to create and perfect his 3 flipper Tibetan Breeze flipper cooling kit and magnet cooling kit . It has only 980 play...”
2023-11-04
Powell, OH
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 114 days
Viewed: 718 times

Discount if you buy both

#9029 9 months ago

Still have our Halloween, looking to trade for a DMD Stern, or a very clean South Park.

#9030 9 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Looking for an X-Files if anyone has one laying around.
....... /%% burlap

If you get an X-Files machine that is stock and it is running the original boards I can help if you want to upgrade it to Stereo. I do board work and performed that upgrade on my ID4 and have done that update for a few other people. It definitely makes a difference on some sounds.

#9031 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Livonia, MI GNR Limited Edition pinball machine. Pros: Home Use Only (HUO) Low plays Like new condition, no known playfield issues (no chipping, no pooling, etc.) Co...”
6 months ago
Livonia, MI
Expired!

#9033 9 months ago

Scooby CE $9500, Halloween SE $5600 both $14000.

#9034 9 months ago

Hot Wheels FS/FT $5700. Will have add up this week-end with pictures.

#9035 9 months ago

I currently have a Tee'd Off for sale/trade: $3,400 and a working project Sopranos for sale/trade: $5,500

Both have been listed on Facebook. I will post pictures/ads on Pinside in the next couple of days.

If interested, please send a PM and I can forward you the pictures, videos, etc.

#9036 9 months ago

For you slot collectors, I have a Blazing 7’s slot with $1 tokens. Good condition. Paid $750, asking $550. Need the space. I’ll donate here if sold. PM me for pics! Thanks!

#9037 9 months ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

I currently have a Tee'd Off for sale/trade: $3,400 and a working project Sopranos for sale/trade: $5,500
Both have been listed on Facebook. I will post pictures/ads on Pinside in the next couple of days.
If interested, please send a PM and I can forward you the pictures, videos, etc.

I bet a valhalla would look great in your arcade david. I know a guy selling one!

#9038 9 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I bet a valhalla would look great in your arcade david. I know a guy selling one!

Might be priced a little high

#9039 9 months ago

Doing some spring cleaning in my workshop and have some spare boards for sale. Also have some spare parts to build some of the LISY test gear:

- PINBOT System 11A MPU - clean working board (Tested in my own Pinbot)
- LISY35 MPU - Runs in all Bally -17-and -35 games. Also early Stern that don't require the J5 connector.
- LISY1 MPU - Great option for Gottlieb System 1 machines (you need to add your own ROM images)
- LISY80 MPU - Great option for System 80 machines (you need to add your own ROM images)
- GamePlan Multi-MPU (supports all the GamePan games) available as a full kit with all parts or assembled and tested for a bit extra. All parts are selected for a perfect fit and easy build.
- System 80 Diode clamping board - Protects switch matrix IC's from voltage spikes. Includes sockets
- Atari Generation 1 Memory board - Plug in board to replace obsolete 2111 RAM chips. Can be configured for Atarians of the later games.

I'll find others as I clean up.

I've got my own set of LISY boards that I'm keeping for testing. They have a mode where you can enable the WiFi Hotspot and just connect to it with an iPAD, etc to control the machine. Very handy for testing. I've used them in early Bally games, my Buck Rogers System 1 game, and System 80 games like Volcano, and 80B games like Genesis and Monte Carlo.

Also, if you need board repairs let me know and I'll see if I can fit it in. I've done a ton of board repairs over the years and all of them are still running strong.

#9040 9 months ago

I will be coming to Toledo, OH July 6-9 and have a very nice T3 in the marketplace I could bring if I have something lined up.

#9041 9 months ago

Listed Walking Dead Pro, and will be listing Ghostbusters pro tonight. 8,800 obo

#9042 9 months ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working Walking Dead pro. Game was on route for a bit, but was well maintained. Looking to sell or trade.prefer local pickup but willing to ship.”
2023-07-15
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 655 times

#9043 9 months ago

Any local Elvira for sale ?
Let me know I’ll buy it !

#9045 9 months ago

I wonder if I start checking Craigslist for motorcycles I’ll get a bunch of pinball ads?

#9046 9 months ago

I got a players Fish Tales. If anyone is interested send me a message. 5,000 O.B.O. Dosen't have a topper. Game is fully shopped. Will make a donation if it sells.

#9047 9 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Any local Elvira for sale ?
Let me know I’ll buy it !

I believe one was posted in the Ohio for sale thread

#9048 9 months ago

Going to be posting my Ehoh from latest run. Got all the bugs worked out and playing great. Has all the MEDISINYL mods on it, less than 100 plays on it. Has a few other mods on it. Mainly looking to sell but may entertain trade + cash. Looking to get $10,600 on it.

#9049 9 months ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I believe one was posted in the Ohio for sale thread

Thanks.
I should have Elvira in the house this weekend.
Fingers crossed!
Seems I have good timing they are popping up all over the place.

#9050 9 months ago

Time to start making some room.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a 100% playing Guardian’s. The only minor issue is, the majority of the lights on the left side, are either really dimmed, or not coming on at all. I”m guessing ...”
2023-06-29
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 172 times

Machine - For Trade
Routed - fresh off route - “Up for sale is a 100% working Game of Thrones. Game was on route for a bit, but was well maintained. Has lighted speakers as well. Looking to sell or trade. prefer local pickup but...”
2023-08-26
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1213 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice Ghostbusters Pro. Game has less than a 1000 plays. Game is HUO. I”m the 2nd owner. Works 100% with no issues. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer l...”
2023-06-29
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 520 times

Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Up for sale is a 1979 Flash machine. Game is complete, turns on and plays. Players 1 and 2 work fine, but 3 and 4 seem to have an issue. Looking to sell only at this time and prefe...”
2023-06-29
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 269 times

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working Walking Dead pro. Game was on route for a bit, but was well maintained. Looking to sell or trade.prefer local pickup but willing to ship.”
2023-07-15
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 655 times

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/181 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.