(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,045 posts
  • 443 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Beechwood
  • Topic is favorited by 260 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 6045 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 121.
#851 4 years ago
Quoted from JoesCoinOp:

Anybody from the Detroit area going to the Ohio show Saturday? Is it worth the drive?

For Saturday only I'd say no since the show closes up early and vendors / people pack games up so you would have less to play and possibly buy.

#852 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimid34:

and haven't heard from the guy since.....And no, this guy wasn't from Flint.... Southern Indiana...lol....

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I think i know exactly who your talking about...I have a little inside joke with rock call him C.J. HAHAHAHA!!!! im sorry rock i had to man its been a long time brother!!!!!

#853 4 years ago

WCS 94 has sold

#856 4 years ago

He seems to be developing quite a reputation for himself. I can't figure out why he doesn't just donate one stinking dollar to Pinside and get the trolls off his back!!

#857 4 years ago

Some sellers have a style that is broadly likeable.

I would say the seller in that thread has a forum history indicating that he has a style that some people are okay with and some people are not okay with.

#858 4 years ago

Ya prolly just more pinside price complaining. Looks like he burnt a few people by fooling them with the high price for unshipped games. The buyers assumed they were complete but ended up missing parts. Meh, its a free market at least he is not using multiple accounts like Corey.

#859 4 years ago

He's a Retailer / Operator that has to charge top dollar to stay in business . I'm sure if you were selling a WH2O to him it would only be worth $2500.

#860 4 years ago

Check this out just found it on craigslist.

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#861 4 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Check this out just found it on craigslist.
grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Yeah I saw that and found it funny. Didn't even flag it

#862 4 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

He's a Retailer / Operator that has to charge top dollar to stay in business . I'm sure if you were selling a WH2O to him it would only be worth $2500.

I don't have to charge top dollar for my equipment, it's what dealers do. I would say sales are 5% of my income. I make my money in family fun centers and other games on route. These pins I have for sale now came from clients I paid fair market value to when buying them back. I bought ten pins back that he boughT all from me over the last 18 years. In these cases I return the favor of giving him decent money on the games that I'm buying back as I do get more than the average person on these games. I don't have a retail shop anymore (as of 2000 when the economy crapped out) I just sell out of my two warehouses. I have bought pins off pin mike above, about 8 off him. I would say 20-30 people in this thread alone have bought pins off me. Also have sold to over 100 other pinsiders, 99% smooth transactions. Check out the end of that thread that's just two people who decided they would step up and back me. I sold the one guy a HUO tron I think for 4500 or so recently. dayhuff back a couple years ago bought a pin and said the display was a little dim, so I swapped it out for him. My prices are starting points i do take offers and I normally drop the price until they sell. I'm an easy guy to deal with on the sales. Stop into big toys and then tell me my prices are high... I just don't like price police so stupidly I defend and talk back to them. Just because I start a game at 4500 and sell it for 3800-4000 doesn't mean I'm a bad seller. Just trying to make the most off the game like I would think anyone else does.

#863 4 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Ya prolly just more pinside price complaining. Looks like he burnt a few people by fooling them with the high price for unshipped games. The buyers assumed they were complete but ended up missing parts. Meh, its a free market at least he is not using multiple accounts like Corey.

I've never burnt anyone. How can you burn someone about a game being shopped when they come look at the game in person? Missing parts? Only one transaction ever have I had a problem with. I received a POtC the same day as a guy came. He quickly looked it over said he wanted it. I delivered next day. No it wasn't shopped and he knew that. As he's tearing it down he's finding broken plastics. I brought him another one of my POTC The next day. Shoveled his driveway to get it in his house. He still wasn't happy as he found a couple other broken plastics. I refunded him money for those, about 60$ or so. He wanted money for a whole set which I wasn't going to do. That's keith. The guy who trolls me everywhere. Had he looked over the game and actually took the glass off before saying he wanted it neither of us would have had a problem. Yes I should have looked over that game in particular first, but I had just got that and 10 other games in.

#864 4 years ago

I break even on a lot of my buybacks from customers. I pay very fairly as I've known these people a long time. There have been times I have lost a couple hundred when trying to help out a client in need. Most recently I had an ironman before the re-release of ironman vault. I paid 5000 for the game to the client. I sold it for 4800 and drove it to toledo in a snowstorm as someone wanted it really bad. Lost 200, gas, and time on that one. Wasn't getting any interest at 5200 so I bit the bullet and got rid of it to the first reasonable offer. So please don't act like you know me unless you have dealt with me. Which a lot of people on here have. I have a bad rep for talking back to people which I shouldn't do. And for listing games on the high end; which I have to on some. On others like that tron HUO it came from my collection so I gave a deal on it.

#865 4 years ago

WTB: eatpm, taxi (in good condition or with new pf), dr. dude, DE time machine.

WTS/T: gorgeous bsd, TS. Shadow comes with new ramps and left diverter bracket assembly (unobtainium).

#866 4 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I break even on a lot of my buybacks from customers. I pay very fairly as I've known these people a long time. There have been times I have lost a couple hundred when trying to help out a client in need. Most recently I had an ironman before the re-release of ironman vault. I paid 5000 for the game to the client. I sold it for 4800 and drove it to toledo in a snowstorm as someone wanted it really bad. Lost 200, gas, and time on that one. Wasn't getting any interest at 5200 so I bit the bullet and got rid of it to the first reasonable offer. So please don't act like you know me unless you have dealt with me. Which a lot of people on here have. I have a bad rep for talking back to people which I shouldn't do. And for listing games on the high end; which I have to on some. On others like that tron HUO it came from my collection so I gave a deal on it.

I don't think I've dealt with you but didn't necessarily agree with the beating you were taking on that WH2O thread. We have Dayhuff in common and if he says you're alright I believe him. GLWS. -Tim

#867 4 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I don't think I've dealt with you but didn't necessarily agree with the beating you were taking on that WH2O thread. We have Dayhuff in common and if he says you're alright I believe him. GLWS. -Tim

Are you Tim fife ? I remember deing with him. Think he bought a wheel of fortune and another HUO tron I had.

#868 4 years ago

Any who. I have a HUO scared stiff, wh20, fish tales, HUO water world, and a very nice twilight zone for sale.

#869 4 years ago

Are you Tim fife ? I remember deing with him. Think he bought a Wheel of Fortune and another HUO tron I had.

No Tim M. north of Grand Rapids. A buddy of mine and I are hobbyists.

http://tdamusements.weebly.com/

#870 4 years ago

Any who. I have a...HUO water world

Oy. That's a bit like having a never-driven, forever-garaged-in-a-climate-controlled-environment Ford Pinto, isn't it?

Related: will *anyone* ever think that SMART cars have any value?

#871 4 years ago

What's for sale coming to Detroit Expo? Pinball at the Zoo?

#872 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Someone started a thread for PATZ here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-kalamazoo-mi-expo-buyselltrade

Chris

#873 4 years ago

Im taking Kings of Steel and gtb Top Score to MPE and possiblely Patz if they don't sell.

#874 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

I will have a booth set up on Friday and Saturday at MPE.... I will have a 1981 Bally Vector for sale and possible 2 other machines also for sale. The other 2 machines are a customer's and I don't know what his prices will be on them. One is a NIB just opened Metallica Pro that I am customizing, it has zero plays on it and the other one is a very nice White Water.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#875 4 years ago

Would be interested in a Stargate, de time machine, de WWF, radical!, or something else at a decent price at either MPE, patz, or vfw

#876 4 years ago

I'm in the mood for some 80's Gottlieb .
Anybody have a Raven they would sell or anything else from the time period ?

#877 4 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I'm in the mood for some 80's Gottlieb .
Anybody have a Raven they would sell or anything else from the time period ?

Man...did Underspin have a Raven for you. Please Tim, post some pics!

#878 4 years ago

Just throwing it out there but I have a Johnny Mnemonic I'll list with pics soon. Probably just asking around $1800. Minor fade on the cabinet, could use a little cleaning and tweaking. Better than player condition but definitely not mint (hence, looking for a reasonable price.)

#879 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Just throwing it out there but I have a Johnny Mnemonic I'll list with pics soon. Probably just asking around $1800. Minor fade on the cabinet, could use a little cleaning and tweaking. Better than player condition but definitely not mint (hence, looking for a reasonable price.)

Where in Michigan are you located?

#880 4 years ago

got a raven. shopped this past year. its at my bros house. works, clean. $750

#881 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Man...did Underspin have a Raven for you. Please Tim, post some pics!

Boom goes the dynamite.

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Boom goes the dynamite.
» YouTube video

Boom is right! Get that funky 80's music rolling!

#883 4 years ago

Not a whole lot of pins left for sale, but here's my remaining list, in case someone was interested.

My prices are somewhat reasonable, but not fantastic...and you can probably do better if you were patient. On the plus side, I'm pretty hassle-free to deal with, and if you come to pick up a game, I have an okay collection with some games you can play while I prep whatever you bought.

CFTBL - $3800 (Likes to reset....I haven't spent any time troubleshooting).
CFTBL (Project - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17989)
WH20 (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18237)
The Shadow - $2900
Dirty Harry (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17993)
World Cup Soccer 94 - $2400 (It's the last one I have. I've sold about 10 of these in the past year. This price is high...but I can't keep them in, so I apologize in advance for jacking the price up. It's just a supply and demand thing).
Frankenstein - $2200
Dracula x2 - $2800 and $2700
Road Show - $2400 (Will need some help).
Ripley's Believe it or Not - $3450
Avengers Hulk LE (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18238) HUO
STTNG: Been in my collection for years. Not motivated to sell. $5100.

I do have some other games that I don't have ready yet, but will eventually be on the market. (2 RFM's, a Funhouse, and an NBAFB).

Pete

#884 4 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Not a whole lot of pins left for sale, but here's my remaining list, in case someone was interested.
My prices are somewhat reasonable, but not fantastic...and you can probably do better if you were patient. On the plus side, I'm pretty hassle-free to deal with, and if you come to pick up a game, I have an okay collection with some games you can play while I prep whatever you bought.
CFTBL - $3800 (Likes to reset....I haven't spent any time troubleshooting).
CFTBL (Project - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17989)
WH20 (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18237)
The Shadow - $2900
Dirty Harry (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17993)
World Cup Soccer 94 - $2400 (It's the last one I have. I've sold about 10 of these in the past year. This price is high...but I can't keep them in, so I apologize in advance for jacking the price up. It's just a supply and demand thing).
Frankenstein - $2200
Dracula x2 - $2800 and $2700
Road Show - $2400 (Will need some help).
Ripley's Believe It or Not - $3450
Avengers Hulk LE (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18238) HUO
STTNG: Been in my collection for years. Not motivated to sell. $5100.
I do have some other games that I don't have ready yet, but will eventually be on the market. (2 RFM's, a Funhouse, and an NBAFB).
Pete

That's all you have left? Time for another container. Chant with me:

Con-Tain-ER!
Con-Tain-ER!

#885 4 years ago

I'm down for a container

#886 4 years ago

I have a pretty damn nice JD for sale or trade, east side of detroit. Looking for a funhouse or bad cats, or whatever. Cash +/- obviously. No data east.

#888 4 years ago

Very nice, not perfect, but far better than average. Deadworld mod, coin taker leds. $2300 is the no haggle price, I have more into it. Will trade, can bring to expo.

image.jpg image-547.jpg image-582.jpg image-735.jpg
#889 4 years ago

No topper

#890 4 years ago

Looking at trading my SST. anyone interested?
thanks

IMG_1237.JPG IMG_1254.JPG
#891 4 years ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

Looking at trading my SST. anyone interested?
thanks

IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1254.JPG

I will be interested after PATZ.

#892 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

That's all you have left? Time for another container. Chant with me:
Con-Tain-ER!
Con-Tain-ER!

I'll go halveses on a container. Will give me a chance to head out to MI to see PMwolfs Gameroom.

#893 4 years ago

Bally Kings of Steel fully Shopped $1400. Or trade. Taking it to MPE.
IMG_20150404_191939.jpgIMG_20150404_191946.jpgIMG_20150404_192056.jpgIMG_20150404_192050.jpg

#894 4 years ago

^^^^ Very different layout, looks interesting.

#895 4 years ago

Anyone have a strange science, Dr dude, Stargate, radical, or south park that they are selling at any of the upcoming shows?

#896 4 years ago

nice looking kings of steel. should sell .

#897 4 years ago

ps. i want an AC DC Premium! someone sell me one!

#898 4 years ago

Really looking forward to the show this week in Rochester MI.

Sold my Frankenstein ( offer I couldn't refuse, loved that game ), so I am in the market for the next game. I like finder "sleeper" games like Frank and Devils Dare...they don't get talked about and there isn't a ton around, but great games for little money...I do have my eye on an Austin Powers, but haven't played one yet....can all the Pinsiders wear a button ? ? ROFL....that way I would know who you are !

#899 4 years ago

I was going to apologize for the way off topic post here but then realized the thread title says "What is for sale in Michigan now" (no mention of pins)

I've got an extremely nice condition 2007 Dodge Charger R/T with the performance package for sale. Just PM me for details. It will be going up on Craigslist and Auto Trader as soon as I finish getting pictures.....but thought I'd give my fellow Pinsider's first crack.

Now Back to Pinball!

#900 4 years ago

Some great stuff for sale in this thread. Grab'm quick.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
€ 9.10
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 7,599.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Republic Of Pinball
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 159.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
There are 6045 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 121.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside