(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 191.
#8451 1 year ago

galaxian PM me. Re: parts

#8452 1 year ago

Big Game & Wild fyre are now sold.
Tri zone reduced to $1,200

Machine - For Sale
Tri Zone Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Just got this back from the tech it needed some pins replaced on the harness, and a few transistors he replaced and a few other things. It's fully working now. Has not been cleaned...”
2023-04-02
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 669 times

#8453 1 year ago

Looking to trade my huo rush premium, has ninja scoop sleaves and lane protectors, also has shaker motor and magnetic reed switch on loop. Under 200 plays.
Intrests are alice cooper, munsters premium, and jurrasic park premium. Open to others.

#8454 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Whirlwind Pinball Machine New parts/upgrades: -Pinball pro upgraded speaker kit installed -LED score display installed -Frosted LEDs installed -Sandblasted and then powd...”
2022-10-30
-, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1854 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8455 1 year ago

I wish that I had room for this one.

#8456 1 year ago

Have a Stranger Things Pro I”ll be listing soon.

#8457 1 year ago

Anyone have a Godzilla Premium in stock on an allotment available for the next build? TIA

#8458 1 year ago

Open to trades for Rob Zombie

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super nice Rob Zombie. Pictures speak for themselves! Has topper and few other mods. Open to trades.”
2022-09-29
Goodrich, MI
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 290 times

#8459 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Have a Stranger Things Pro I”ll be listing soon.

I'll give you 100 more than Clay, same drop off location

#8460 1 year ago

Dude not cool

#8461 1 year ago

I got a call from my Gyno today that there was an irritated vagina in town.
Sorry I forgot there are no jokes in pinball.

#8462 1 year ago

But seriously, it does happen. A seller just pulled the rug out from under me bc someone offered him more cash after we had already agreed to a deal.

#8463 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

But seriously, it does happen.

Oh of course; but we all know each other.

#8464 1 year ago

cfh should be able to get that ST pro for a song given all of the under-priced work that he's done for the august bros.

#8465 1 year ago

I have an SWE1 with an RFM kit I am going to list. Game was born an RFM but was converted to SWE1. Have everything to switch up games including additional daughter-board with ROMS.

#8466 1 year ago

Pretty easy... ST Pro at a "Friends and Family" price or the under-market repair service goes away. We all know that they can't do even basic service. The cost of them either screwing up repairs or having to pay another (less skilled) repair person more than what you charge will cost enormously more in the long run.

#8467 1 year ago

Still have my X's and O's and Big Broadcast for sale. Weekend special of $1700 and $400 respectively.

John

#8468 1 year ago

Lmk if you don’t make a deal. I might have one I’d sell. Not really looking for anything in particular to replace it. Just saying. I have one and it’s not bolted to the floor

Quoted from cfh:

Dude not cool

#8469 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Lmk if you don’t make a deal. I might have one I’d sell. Not really looking for anything in particular to replace it. Just saying. I have one and it’s not bolted to the floor

I'll take that one too

#8470 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I will pay $200 less than the Law delivered to milford

#8471 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Tempting lol

#8472 1 year ago

Anyone going to be at the Ann Arbor Pinball Show tomorrow?

#8473 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Anyone going to be at the Ann Arbor Pinball Show tomorrow?

Probably 50 people who look at this thread, including myself

#8474 1 year ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Probably 50 people who look at this thread, including myself

Awesome! I Just hopped into the AA VFW 2022 thread and am trying to play catch-up. This will be my first time visiting. Excited to bump into some of you.

#8475 1 year ago

If anyone has been looking at CNC lasers, I'm ready to part with mine (Flux Beamo - 30w). Very similar to a glowforge - it's turnkey unlike chinese lasers that are cheaper but require more assembly and experience. Comes with the rotary attachment ($500 add on) so you could engrave glass and tumblers. I've found the software to be really easy to use. My only reason for getting rid of this is moving more into 3D printing. The tube has 27.57 hours of use and I just refilled the cooling tank. I'll even teach you everything I know about how to use it.

You could easily start a pinball parts business with this laser. It can cut sheets of plastic like butter. You could do plastic protectors or reproductions.

If interested send a PM. I would be up for trades too.

#8476 1 year ago

Recommendation for someone that does board work? Looking for someone to bulletproof and go through a set of Blackout boards.

#8477 1 year ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Recommendation for someone that does board work? Looking for someone to bulletproof and go through a set of Blackout boards.

Clive @ Coin op cauldron

#8478 1 year ago
Quoted from dfester007:

I have done a ton of those System 6 boardsets and have a Blackout game to run them in to verify. Those get the full treatment. New 40-pimn interconnect, all connectors reflowed, new DIP sockets, re-capped, 0 ohm upgrade for switch matrix, etc. Do your boards have much battery corrosion or is driver board badly burned?

#8479 1 year ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I have done a ton of those System 6 boardsets and have a Blackout game to run them in to verify. Those get the full treatment. New 40-pimn interconnect, all connectors reflowed, new DIP sockets, re-capped, 0 ohm upgrade for switch matrix, etc. Do you boards have much battery corrosion or is driver board badly burned?

Robotworkshop did an awesome job on my Gorgar boards

#8480 1 year ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Give Chance Tess (Pinball Wizzard) a call. His shop is amazing, and he has parts and test fixtures on hand for just about any game. His shop is in Hazel Park. Take all of your boards down, and he'll probably go through them to diagnose on the spot. Repairs are done within a week. He helped me get my Gottlieb 80B game back to life a couple of years ago.

248-399-9867

#8481 1 year ago

Still available if anyone is looking for a great, rare game

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello, I am the first and only owner of this HUO JJP Pirates of the Caribbean LE. Love the game, but time to move it along to another loving owner. No issues with the game and w...”
2022-10-27
Canton, MI
19,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8482 1 year ago

I have a NIB Godzilla Premium coming in about a week and I am going to be offering it as a Pinball Refinery Edition. If anyone is interested in a new customized Godzilla Premium please drop me a PM and we can go over the details.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#8483 1 year ago

AIQ premium. Bought NIB. Open to trades.

#8484 1 year ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

AIQ premium. Bought NIB. Open to trades.

Choggard-free trades only pls. Thank you.

#8485 1 year ago

Gonna be moving a few games soon,
-HUO mando pro with blades, shooter and insider connect
-NIB Star wars Pro latest run with Insider Connect
-HUO loaded TMNT pro with topper shooter and lots of mezel mods
Mostly looking to sell but open to trades, message me if interested

I make my way up to Michigan about once a week

#8486 1 year ago

Anyone interested in trading their MSF for a WW?

#8487 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Whirlwind Pinball Machine New parts/upgrades: -Pinball pro upgraded speaker kit installed -LED score display installed -Frosted LEDs installed -Sandblasted and then powd...”
2022-10-30
-, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1854 times
Contributed to Pinside

Dropped down to 4.5 if anyone wants to keep this one in Michigan

#8488 1 year ago

Attention Bally EM fans! Up for sale is my project Bally Joust. I like this hard-to-find pin, but my wife wasn’t thrilled when she played the one at VFW, so I’ve decided to let it go. So far I’ve de-grimed the cab and made the well-flaked backglass presentable. Pop bumper caps aren’t original. It’s missing the wire gate at the bottom of the bagatelle, otherwise I believe it’s basically complete. Firm price is the $400 cash I paid for it two years ago. Please PM me if you’re interested.

Added 18 months ago:

Update: sold

#8489 1 year ago

Aerosmith premium for trade. Intrests include alice cooper, data east guns n roses, kiss premium, jurrasic park premium as well as others. Low plays, shaker, cliffys, other mods.

#8490 1 year ago

I will be pulling our Attack from mars SE off route later this week and listing it if anyones interested. Has a few scuffs on the head from when a new employee moved it. Looking to get $8800 for it.

#8491 1 year ago

I'm getting my STTNG ready for sale soon. If anybody wants to hit me up before it goes up let me know. Open to trades for WPC, WPC95, or newer Sterns.

#8492 1 year ago

i have a nice Led Zeppelin pro for sale (brighton mi) for a nice price. it is home use with about 1000 plays

#8493 1 year ago

Will also be listing a Deadpool premium fresh off route next week, latest run with insider connect for 9k if anyone is interested.

#8494 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Fresh off route yesterday. Routing my games and this one has been on route since new in 2020. Has some scuffs and dings from moving it. Looks like one of the plastics under the sau...”
2022-10-14
St Ignace, MI
8,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 314 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8495 1 year ago

Our last IFPA tournament of the year is Saturday October 29th in Brooklyn Michigan. 40 games, 9 sick trophies, smoked pork , other great food + payouts.

Here is page link and sign up link. Limited to 28 players. Follow page for updates and msg me or confirm on FB to get signed up

https://www.facebook.com/sterlingplayspinball

https://fb.me/e/5yAc1iMKi

#8496 1 year ago

Still have my Big Broadcast to sell at $500. Great addition to someones prewar line up. It's posted in the Market place.

John

#8497 1 year ago

Looking to trade my WOZ ECLE for another Stern or JJP game. May also consider Chicago gaming machines.

#8498 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Attention Bally EM fans! Up for sale is my project Bally Joust. I like this hard-to-find pin, but my wife wasn’t thrilled when she played the one at VFW, so I’ve decided to let it go. So far I’ve de-grimed the cab and made the well-flaked backglass presentable. Pop bumper caps aren’t original. It’s missing the wire gate at the bottom of the bagatelle, otherwise I believe it’s basically complete. Firm price is the $400 cash I paid for it two years ago. Please PM me if you’re interested.

Project Bally Joust is still available.

Added 18 months ago:

Update: sold

#8499 1 year ago

I've got a really nice Tales of the Arabian Nights that will be for sale shortly. Just waiting on a lift for the ramp magnet from Cliffy. Full top side tear down/cleaning was just done along with subways and scoops on back side. Flippers rebuilt, new spinning disc, new skill shot playfield, LEDs, Color DMD (LCD version), new legs/levelers, etc. Playfield is in great shape. PM me if interested.

#8500 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
As is - “Really nice working project, cpu has acid damage but will still play. The displays come on if you wiggle the connector on the cpu but they don’t stay on. Cabinet is super nice an...”
2022-10-18
St Ignace, MI
1,225 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 196 times
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Nice Deadpool with insider connect. This is this years run just placed on route in May. No playfield issues that I can see. Willing to ship if buyer makes arrangements.”
2022-10-18
St Ignace, MI
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 196 times

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/170?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.