(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 minutes ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 190.
#801 9 years ago

Man, I am so bummed I don't get on here often, I want that rock game so bad. if anyone else has one please contact me. actually any of th elate sys 80's 80 B are my favs. MY favorite games are lights camera action and title fight, but I would like a genesis (yep, now that I can get a translight that dosent give me nightmares)
wish list
car hop
class of 1812 I know that will never happen, ben looking for one for 6 years at least
actually anything from Eldorado city of gold, to class of 1812. so that is 1984 to 1991. The only 2 I don't want are gold wings or monty carlo.
come on guys help an old man enjoy his final days, clear out your gottliebs you have in storage and never play.
here is what I already have.
lights camera act
bone busters
silver slugger
title fight, but I want a better one
hot shots
gladiator

I may be getting a tag team, so say a prayer for me.
[email protected]

#802 9 years ago

FREE Crane !!! Sold!!!!

Anybody want this crane ?
It Powers on ,the claw moves into stating postion but it wont coin up.
It's at my house in linden.
Come and get it for free .
Then make me an offer on Earthshaker or Judge Dredd
Or just take the crane

Pick up pending ..

If interested
Call,text or email
810-588-2649
Mike

image.jpgimage.jpg

#803 9 years ago

pm/text sent, looks like I am picking it up tonight!

#804 9 years ago

Buying project pinball DMD in the $1000-1500 range.

#805 9 years ago

ADDAMS FAMILY $7100.00 Listed for a friend, the game is in Westland, MI.

Collector Quality game when gay purchased it. Was shopped about four years ago and has had very little play since. New Playfield installed was clear coated and it plays fast. All plastics are fine. The Cabinet is a 9+, one lamp bracket is broken. No missing lines in the display. The boards in the backbox look fine, no battery leakage. Reproduction topper (black). Manuals and keys included.

Tommy Addams 047.JPGTommy Addams 047.JPG
Tommy Addams 078.JPGTommy Addams 078.JPG
Tommy Addams 088.JPGTommy Addams 088.JPG

#806 9 years ago

For a CQ game at that price you need MUCH better pics.... just sayin'

#808 9 years ago

mb.gifmb.gif

#809 9 years ago

A four time amputee could count all the mods included ..

#810 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

A four time amputee could count all the mods included ..

The lack of mods just means this one does not look like the toy aisle exploded on it.

#811 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

The lack of mods just means this one does not look like the toy aisle exploded on it.

At least an Uncle Fester would be nice .Its like a Metallica without a Sparky.

#812 9 years ago

Collector quality. Cab 9, broken bracket, black repro cloud topper, shopped 4 years ago.... i would maybe say a nice TAF and post some nice pics. Nice of you to help a friend, and i did get a chuckle with it has dual coin mechs

Quoted from bob_e:ADDAMS FAMILY $7100.00 Listed for a friend, the game is in Westland, MI.
Collector Quality game. Was shopped about four years ago and has had very little play since. New Playfield installed was clear coated and it plays fast. All plastics are fine. The Cabinet is a 9+, It has dual coin mech and one lamp bracket is broken. No missing lines in the display. The boards in the backbox look fine, no battery leakage. Reproduction topper (black). Manuals and keys included.

Tommy Addams 047.JPG
Tommy Addams 078.JPG
Tommy Addams 088.JPG

#813 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

For a CQ game at that price you need MUCH better pics.... just sayin'

1) I never claimed to be a professional photographer. It is in a poorly lit room and I don't have portable lighting. So PLEASE find me a professional photography who will work for free.

2) I am on Hughsnet, a limited satellite internet service. So taking high resolution pictures would be futile. Uploads would be like on a dial up modem.

3) I did not set the price.

4) If you are serious contact me. I can arrange an evening or weekend showing.

#814 9 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

3) I did not set the price.

Maybe you should've offered some friendly advice. Otherwise, he should join Pinside so that when he prices games like this, he can take the grief himself.

I don't know what it is, but of the 15 or so games that I've had, I think one of them came from a 10 mile radius from where I live. As much of a "hot bed" that Southeast Michigan supposedly is for the pin hobby, except for a few sellers, it certainly doesn't seem to be the place to get a fair price for a decent game. In fact, there is a Westland seller who has tried to sell plenty of over-priced games in the past, including a $6500 TAF if I recall within the last year.

#815 9 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

ADDAMS FAMILY $7100.00

I have seen this game its pretty nice. Guy picked up a bunch of shopped pins a few years ago and hardly played them.

#816 9 years ago

I say we vote on how much it should be.

#817 9 years ago

"Collector Quality game when gay purchased it."

Lmao love it

#818 9 years ago

I picked up an IJ from the owner (which Bob facilitated) of this pin and saw the TAF in person. I can assure anyone who is remotely interested you'd be getting an extremely nice TAF.

#819 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

an extremely nice TAF

Extremely nice TAF's go for $5500-$6000; But if he can get over 7k for it, more power to him.

#820 9 years ago

Wow, I clearly sold my "extremely nice" TAF for much too less ($5100)!

#821 9 years ago

Anyone have a radical! Or stargate That they would want to trade? Anything I have +cash except gladiators

#822 9 years ago

Just want to show off my cool mod i got from Crazymuffin(andrew)
Twilight Zone tv mod.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=yx84JTeu5UI

#823 9 years ago

I believe that Robin clarified the rules on playing price police. We can clearly help an individual by suggesting that their machine might garner more interest if the price were lowered. IE this TAF would have some interest if it weren't priced like a TAF gold. Also we can make a joke. For example does the $7100 price include a hummer from Christina Ricci? Finally I believe that we are still allowed to say "wish I was closer", "good price but shipping kills the deal" or "10k by Christmas".

#824 9 years ago

Snow melting...Spring warmth...MI Pinball Expo...Pinball at the Zoo...Tax Returns coming back...

Great time to play pinball in Michigan!

#825 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Just want to show off my cool mod i got from Crazymuffin(andrew)
Twilight Zone tv mod.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=yx84JTeu5UI

Cool mod. More importantly, it seems MOM beat DAD for the high score.

#826 9 years ago

Do t forget the Ann Arbor show may 15-17. there will be 250 machines to play!

#827 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Cool mod. More importantly, it seems MOM beat DAD for the high score.

Sad but true

#828 9 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Wow, I clearly sold my "extremely nice" TAF for much too less ($5100)!

Tough crowd. I wasn't saying whether or not his asking price is in line, just stating the pin is an extremely nice one. You know, trying to help anyone out that might be interested. Then they can engage the seller and dicker on price from there.

#829 9 years ago

I want to buy a MMR can somebody point me in the right direction for the best deal .

#830 9 years ago

Good to meet you today Mike. Good guy and easy to deal with especially on a large deal. Nice collection man and i need one of those arcades that thing is awesome.

#831 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Tough crowd. I wasn't saying whether or not his asking price is in line, just stating the pin is an extremely nice one. You know, trying to help anyone out that might be interested. Then they can engage the seller and dicker on price from there.

I got what you were saying. For what its worth here i trust BigBossfans opinion as we have been dealing with each other a few years now.

#832 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I want to buy a MMR can somebody point me in the right direction for the best deal .

Joe at Pinballstar.com is a very good guy to deal with.

#833 9 years ago

I listed my T2 today. If you've had a pin listed you've likely gotten a PM from me about a trade for this (lol) but now it's up for outright sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-judgment-day-williams-1991-1992

#834 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

I listed my T2 today. If you've had a pin listed you've likely gotten a PM from me about a trade for this (lol) but now it's up for outright sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-judgment-day-williams-1991-1992

T2? What are you looking for a trade?

20150111_201246.jpg20150111_201246.jpg
#835 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

T2? What are you looking for a trade?

Uh, are you trying to get another T2? I'm moving mine out.

#837 9 years ago

I understand T2 is such a one shot game. However they like playing them in papa competition.

#838 9 years ago

Yeah T2 and BOP 1 shot, they suck. I will do you a favor and take them.

#839 9 years ago

Rock-

I'm out of room, looking for cash sale only right now.

#840 9 years ago

Cash is tight this week but we will see what happens by this weekend.

#841 9 years ago

Does anybody know this guy?

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/brubak

He contacted me about my pin for sale. I'm a little leery because he has no posts in over a year. Claims to be from around Grand Rapids. I might seem paranoid but I just want to protect myself.

#842 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

He contacted me about my pin for sale. I'm a little leery because he has no posts in over a year. Claims to be from around Grand Rapids. I might seem paranoid but I just want to protect myself.

Don't know.....but I also see that he has made exactly zero posts here.

#844 9 years ago

Trusted seller! Great price and a fun machine!

On another note, my WCS is soon to be alive (thank to Tim Mayhew and company) and we joked yesterday about it being the definition of a "players machine." It might be at PATZ. If it isn't, I'll post pics!

#845 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

If he tries to lowball the shit out of your price its probably choggard.

#846 9 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

If he tries to lowball the shit out of your price its probably choggard.

Funny!

#847 9 years ago

Yeah he emailed me on the Police Force I just sold...told me it was worth $500-$800 tops and offered me $600. What a jackass lol

#848 9 years ago

Choggard lives.

#849 9 years ago

Anybody from the Detroit area going to the Ohio show Saturday? Is it worth the drive?

#850 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Choggard lives.

Our worst nightmare! He is like Jason Vorhees every time you think he is gone.....he returns.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.