(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 190.
#8251 1 year ago

PM sent on Mandalorian Premium!

#8252 1 year ago

Nice Gottlieb Big Indian listed.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice Gottlieb Big Indian. Playfield in nice shape especially considering it’s age. All 4 players work. Cabinet in pretty nice shape as well. No flaking on backgl...”
2022-06-22
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 451 times

#8253 1 year ago

On the hunt for a Sega Star Wars Trilogy

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Star Wars Trilogy let me know if you have one for sale willing to deal with shipping as well.”
2022-11-05
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 316 times

#8254 1 year ago

Listed my loaded AIQ premium today. Will be traveling Jackson, MI -> Chicago, IL -> Madison, WI corridor this sunday if that makes it easier for anyone

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm listing my HUO, second owner, Avengers Infinity Quest premium for sale. This game runs and shoots great and has been regularly maintained in my home collection This game has ...”
2022-06-23
Jackson, MI
8,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8255 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRat:

Listed my loaded AIQ premium today. Will be traveling Jackson, MI -> Chicago, IL -> Madison, WI corridor this sunday if that makes it easier for anyone
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm listing my HUO, second owner, Avengers Infinity Quest premium for sale. This game runs and shoots great and has been regularly maintained in my home collection 8,600 (OBO)

PM sent.

#8256 1 year ago

Anyone have a beat up Stern Catacomb or Williams Firepower you want to sell?

#8257 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Anyone have a beat up Stern Catacomb or Williams Firepower you want to sell?

I may be able to help with a Firepower. Would be a working project that needs some cosmetic TLC. Just ordered a new set of legs for it and a set of Wolfepack LED displays. Just waiting on those to set it up and checkout the rest of the game.

#8258 1 year ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I may be able to help with a Firepower. Would be a working project that needs some cosmetic TLC. Just ordered a new set of legs for it and a set of Wolfepack LED displays. Just waiting on those to set it up and checkout the rest of the game.

Yes, I'm interested. Was hoping for a roached playfield Hard Top project pin for a fair price.
I just received the Wolffpack display kit for my Sorcerer (System 9). Super nice kit and super easy to construct. Couldn't recommend more!

#8259 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Yes, I'm interested. Was hoping for a roached playfield Hard Top project pin for a fair price.
I just received the Wolffpack display kit for my Sorcerer (System 9). Super nice kit and super easy to construct. Couldn't recommend more!

Just put wolfpacs in 3 games.. changed taxi to green, Elektra to blue., And factory for hulk. I agree they are really nice and look fantastic

#8260 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I’ll get some pictures. Playfield had most of the art but there is some planking so a good candidate for a hardtop.

#8261 1 year ago

any nice classic Sterns for sale? late 70s early 80s.

I'm close to Traverse City right now but can drive anywhere in MI

#8262 1 year ago

There is one in Ontario for sale on Kijiji.

Quoted from cleanandlevel:any nice classic Sterns for sale? late 70s early 80s.
I'm close to Traverse City right now but can drive anywhere in MI

#8263 1 year ago

I have some games for sale/trade. I will have ad's up later this week after I get pictures. If interested let me know.

HOOK $2500
Cue-Ball Wiard $2500
WWF Royal Rumble $3500
Batman Forever $4000

#8264 1 year ago

Got a Shaq Attack I’m considering selling soon, as well as a Judge Dredd. Got new playfield glass for dread coming tomorrow.

Would consider trading both for a Fish Tales, or some kinda deal for Tales from The Crypt, World Cup 94, or Scared Stiff. My wife loves all of those games, and it’s our anniversary next week.

Also nabbed a mint condition documented HUO No Good Gofers from the original owner that I’m not sure if I want to sell. Both of us are really starting to fall in love with this game. Of course, like Ted Debiase once said “everyone’s got a price”

#8265 1 year ago

Hey y'all. Nothing for sale but just wanted to introduce myself. I just moved from Los Angeles to the Kalamazoo area. I grew up here, went to WMU, and now made my way back home. I'm a long time collector of sorts and I'm always interested in buying something new, weird, or unloved.

Not sure if anyone will remember but I made the Goonies retheme: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-goonies-pinball-project-hollywood-heat-re-theme

Anywho, hope to see you all out and about bellied up to a Gottlieb Premier.

#8266 1 year ago

Saw this as on Facebook and somehow knew before looking at the location it would be a person from Michigan.

Quoted from mikeatsparkys:

Hey y'all. Nothing for sale but just wanted to introduce myself. I just moved from Los Angeles to the Kalamazoo area. I grew up here, went to WMU, and now made my way back home. I'm a long time collector of sorts and I'm always interested in buying something new, weird, or unloved.
Not sure if anyone will remember but I made the Goonies retheme: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-goonies-pinball-project-hollywood-heat-re-theme
Anywho, hope to see you all out and about bellied up to a Gottlieb Premier.

Dude! I loved your machine. Strongly debated buying it at one point. I have lake house not far from kzoo and typically spend summers up there. Will have to connect sometime.

#8267 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Saw this as on Facebook and somehow knew before looking at the location it would be a person from Michigan.

Dude! I loved your machine. Strongly debated buying it at one point. I have lake house not far from kzoo and typically spend summers up there. Will have to connect sometime.

Ha! Let's absolutely connect sometime.

Same goes for anyone else if you want to meet up for some pinball. I joined the league at One Well Brewing as soon as I arrived. I'm sure some of the other league members are on here, so feel free to reach out.

#8268 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Probably one of the nicest Mousin Around I've ever seen. Recently shopped it with new titan silicone rubbers, new posts, natural white comets led's on GI, cleaned all ramps, cleane...”
2022-10-31
Richfield, MI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 923 times

#8269 1 year ago

I just listed 2 machines for sale...a Twilight Zone and a Simpsons Party Pinball. Looking for a cash sale really not interested in any trades.... I shopped out both machines and they are working great without any issues.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “PRICE LOWERED.....KILLER DEAL. I am selling a Twilight Zone that I have shopped out. The machine is fully working and it have been fully LEDs throughout the playfield and some mod...”
2022-07-01
Muskegon, MI
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2119 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a Simpson Party Pinball that I have shopped out. The machine is fully working and it have been fully LEDs throughout the playfield. It does have a replacemnt lower cab...”
2022-07-01
Muskegon, MI
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 727 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8270 1 year ago

HS2 Getaway for sale in the marketplace and I could get it to Michigan possibly.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138481

#8271 1 year ago

Lowered the prices on the Simpsons to $7500 and Twilight Zone to $9300.

#8272 1 year ago

I just finished up shopping out a nice Popeye it's up for sale

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a Popeye Pinball that I have shopped out and the machine is fully working, no issues or credit dot. Also, I just powder coated the armor a nice pearl white color and t...”
2022-07-06
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 752 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8273 1 year ago

Just down the road in Ohio...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a very good survivor Sorcerer. Game is located in my garage for an easy move in Fairview Park, OH, 44126, about 15 minutes west of downtown Cleveland. Game is 100% ...”
2022-07-06
Fairview Park, OH
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 540 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8274 1 year ago

Anyone have a Swords of Fury for sale?

#8275 1 year ago

Still want to trade my GNR SE HUO. PM me if you are interested.

#8276 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my Metallica Pro. Pm for details.

#8277 1 year ago

Likely moving from Michigan (to TN) here in the next few weeks, don't want to bring all my games with me - so I'd like to sell some before the move. I guess anything in my collection is for sale, but as of right now I'm planning to take Mando and CCr SE with me unless someone really wants them.

BKSOR Prem w/Topper
MBr SE
AIQ Pro
Hobbit Smaug LE w/RadCals

All games are relatively low plays, in good, clean, working/fault-free condition. Wanted to give my Michigan friends here a heads up. PM if interested, listings will come after this week of scrambling to get my house up for sale.

#8278 1 year ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Likely moving from Michigan (to TN) here in the next few weeks, don't want to bring all my games with me - so I'd like to sell some before the move. I guess anything in my collection is for sale, but as of right now I'm planning to take Mando and CCr SE with me unless someone really wants them.
BKSOR Prem w/Topper
MBr SE
AIQ Pro
Hobbit Smaug LE w/RadCals
All games are relatively low plays, in good, clean, working/fault-free condition. Wanted to give my Michigan friends here a heads up. PM if interested, listings will come after this week of scrambling to get my house up for sale.

Lucky you, I too also wanna move to TN!!

#8279 1 year ago

We have two Mr. Game pinballs, MotorShow and MacAttack. We shopped the playfields on both of them. MotorShow boots and goes into attact mode. But the video monitor and the video board are not working. MacAttack has working pinball boards too, but one of the EPROMs is messed up. And it too has monitor/video card problems.

If anyone would like both of them to work on, and return one to us repaired, they can have the other one for free. Needless to say these are very rare Zaccaria games. If interested just send a direct email to [email protected]
thanks!

http://pinrepair.com/temp/macattack1.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/macattack2.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/motorshow1.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/motorshow2.jpg

#8280 1 year ago
Quoted from cfh:

We have two Mr. Game pinballs, MotorShow and MacAttack. We shopped the playfields on both of them. MotorShow boots and goes into attact mode. But the video monitor and the video board are not working. MacAttack has working pinball boards too, but one of the EPROMs is messed up. And it too has monitor/video card problems.
If anyone would like both of them to work on, and return one to us repaired, they can have the other one for free. Needless to say these are very rare Zaccaria games. If interested just send a direct email to [email protected]
thanks!
http://pinrepair.com/temp/macattack1.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/macattack2.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/motorshow1.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/motorshow2.jpg

E-mail sent. I should have all the tools needed. Look like interesting projects.

#8281 1 year ago

Thinking of not buying a Metallica.....
please do not contact me with any offers.

#8282 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Thinking of not buying a Metallica.....
please do not contact me with any offers.

#8283 1 year ago

Looking to switch up the line up a little. Have a players condition F14 in my buddies home bar that we play on the weekends when we visit. Everything works as it should. Looking to trade for something different, maybe another system 11 but definitely looking for something with multiball. Will get some pictures when I'm back up there on the weekend. Currently in Angola Indiana but could pack it up and bring it back this way for a trade.

#8284 1 year ago

Will be listing a Super Sonic in the marketplace tomorrow. Works 100%. Playfield has some wear.

#8285 1 year ago

Super nice mostly restored Doctor Who with color DMD, nvram, clean original pf, new cab decals, and dazzling sunburst orange powdercoat by Steve at Pinball Refinery is coming soon to a Pinside market near you…if you are located in mid-Michigan.

Waiting on the newly powdered hardware. Should be ready next week! (Many pics to come with full ad…)

#8286 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Supersonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is 100% working Bally Supersonic. Nothing better than ripping that lit spinner! Game plays 100%. Only issues are some lights are out/stuck on. All 4 players work. Playf...”
2022-07-13
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 213 times

#8287 1 year ago

Anyone in Michigan willing to unbolt their Medieval Madness remake from their floor?

#8288 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Anyone in Michigan willing to unbolt their Medieval Madness remake from their floor?

Sorry dude, mine is welded to the floor

#8289 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Already did six months after I bought it new, no regrets. Good luck, I'm sure there are others out there.

John

#8290 1 year ago

What’s wrong with an original? The flippers have a much better feel imho.

#8291 1 year ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

What’s wrong with an original? The flippers have a much better feel imho.

Nothing I suppose. I do like the rgb GI and the XL dmd of the remake though. I have a CCr on order and the two together will look nice?!

#8292 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:Anyone in Michigan willing to unbolt their Medieval Madness remake from their floor?

If you have patience, cgc has already committed to doing another run. They planned for 2023…if on schedule. But waiting for msrp will likely be cheaper!

#8293 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

If you have patience, cgc has already committed to doing another run. They planned for 2023…if on schedule. But waiting for msrp will likely be cheaper!

Without a doubt. And oof, that schedule though. Who knows...? I’m on a waiting list but someone said they heard CGC was going to do a limited run (300?) only. Anyone hear anything about quantities?

#8294 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Without a doubt. And oof, that schedule though. Who knows...? I’m on a waiting list but someone said they heard CGC was going to do a limited run (300?) only. Anyone hear anything about quantities?

I don’t think that 300 rumor is true, not sure where it came from, but I do remember listening to a podcast with a CGC staff member talking about the next run and no quantity limitations were mentioned. Who knows though, guess anything is possible these days.

#8295 1 year ago

My buddy who is not on Pinside is looking for a WCS, I won't sell him mine

#8296 1 year ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

My buddy who is not on Pinside is looking for a WCS, I won't sell him mine

I miss WCS94. That’s a pin I would like to bring back for my garage gameroom conversion. Excellent pin for casual players and pinheads alike. Jpop has some really fun pins. I was crushed that his Alice in Wonderland never got produced. Would still love to see that happen. I like head-trippy themes like that, or Yellow Submarine. This post has really drifted away from WCS! The End.

#8297 1 year ago

Our next IFPA Certified tournament is Saturday July 23 , space is limited, approx 10 spaces left . Brooklyn Michigan

All info in Facebook post here

https://fb.me/e/1XuXoySX7

#8298 1 year ago

Beautiful Road Show for sale. Would prefer a trade but will sell for $5495 OBO. Let me know what you’ve got. Located in Toledo area. Listed on Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Road Show. Plays great. Has upgraded code. Color DMD. No fade. Custom painted DeWalt radio. Great game. LED’d throughout with Comet LEDs. Nicest example of this game t...”
2022-07-09
Monclova, OH
5,495 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8299 1 year ago

Maybe starting to think about possibly listing a players condition (but fully working) STTNG by the weekend. Reasonably priced. Open to trades before listing.

#8300 1 year ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Maybe starting to think about possibly listing a players condition (but fully working) STTNG by the weekend. Reasonably priced. Open to trades before listing.

I might potentially, God willing, consider it with great uncertainty.... Maybe.

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/166?hl=mr_outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.